Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

You live in Canada too, cool. 😆

Yes he really wants those shoes, seems like Anupama is fond of him too. She tweeted Badshah to get him those shoes. 😆 Its so funny the ways he brings Kayne West name randomly and its cracked me up when said Kim Kardarshian ke husbaaand. 😆 This is for real; love him. 😆

I was laughing so hard at that part..

and Yess.. Kaneddaaa FTW.. 😆
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Actually I don't like him considering the stories I hear about him from my Punjabi fans & read some. But he is one among other Punjabi celebrity who looks really good in turban. I like his style. These days, most of the Punjabi celebs doing really well with their movies esp Jimmy Shergill & Gippy Gerwal. 

There is one video in yt, can't find now. He was doing stage performance with Gippy if I'm not wrong. He was dancing fiercely and boom! He fell down from the stage. 😆
I know it sound sad but it was funny at the same time. 

He talks like most of the Punjabi does. "Shitar lahke maru main" 😆 I hear this very often around me. 

Such a nice interview and he looks very humble. May he gets a lot of recognise in Bollywood and more success for his hardwork. 

aaaabbbb thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

There is one video in yt, can't find now. He was doing stage performance with Gippy if I'm not wrong. He was dancing fiercely and boom! He fell down from the stage. 😆
I know it sound sad but it was funny at the same time. 

That was with Honey Singh 😆
He was lipsyncing so he fell and the track continued to play.
Funniest thing is Honey Singh didnt even notice and continued dancing 😆
Even with that, he made a video later, making a joke of how he fell.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3L5N6Mw-o[/YOUTUBE]

I love that he acted like nothing happened, and just got up and continued singing.
aaaabbbb thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBHRHxorTTE[/YOUTUBE]
I love his sense of humor 😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
 I LOVE DALJITUUU

❤️