India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

PV OS - Passionate Destiny (Page 2)

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
well this was another hot treat! Dead Dead I would have been quite disappointed were it not! thank you sooo much for this gesture my sweet Honey-Bee Hug
coming to the story: I must say if destiny plays a hand you are powerless to its wheel turning; be it for good or for bad. in this case our AarYa were each other's passionate destiny and things happened in such a way that they had to end up together in their uhm.. well carnal bliss! 

first from just a glimpse their hearts called out to each other; they made it a point to get if only just a glimpse but were oblivious to this potent effect on each other: whoa Aarti's dream was something else! no wonder Prashant got lucky! Silly. then through a series of events AarYa are thrown into each other's lives. Arpita was just a pawn of destiny, meant to unite them and they did unite, and how! Censored

then they are happy with each other but destiny throws her former family in her path so they can witness how the one they considered as trash and threw out on the street became another's treasure. and as a bonus: she is very pregnant! I loved that line! a very pregnant Aarti! was that not the reason they brushed her aside as if she were an object. when relations are nurtured they grow but when neglected they die! anyhoo it had to happen because Aarti's destiny was her Yash, her very passionate destiny! Day Dreaming

did I tell you I love my gift? in case I have not I am telling you again! I LOVED it! most especially with the tad bit you shared in the PM! Dancing

Edited by Tessaloni - 19 April 2016 at 2:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

B-onesie

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Loved it B Star

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Full edited version on page 1 - Revised chapter 1 & 2
Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
B It was amazing the first time and now it is even more so that you added little details StarClap

B-onesie

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome OS
Oh hell married to that jerk prashant 
Aarti was really attract toward yash at first sight 
It was so disgusting that jerk cheated on aarti
Neda got pregnant with prashant child thank god aarti didn't get pregnant with prashant child
Prashant & his families were so disgusting that they didn't even cared that aarti have no place to go
But they paid what they did to aarti 
Thank god yash & arpita took aarti to their hom
Yash was so shocked seeing aarti there
Wow even yash is attract to aarti
Both aarya ignore each other 
Wow arpita knew abt aarya feeling for each other so she made sure both to get married 
Aarya love making was really sizzling hot 
Yippee aarya got married & after that aarti got pregnant 
I just love the reaction from prashant & his families 
When they saw aarti so much happier & having awesome families 
Awe yash still tease aarti abt her dream 
Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:22am | IP Logged
thanks my Honey-Bee! Hug I loved both versions, even the first was perfect but I understand that you are self-critical and had to work until you were satisfied. I loved the tidbits you added, especially the Arpita angle, she really was a catalyst meant to bring them together and she did, and she removed any self-hate which might have lingered in them as well as from others directed at them so they could be happy together! 

B-onesie

B-onesie IF-Sizzlerz
B-onesie
B-onesie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tessaloni

thanks my Honey-Bee! Hug I loved both versions, even the first was perfect but I understand that you are self-critical and had to work until you were satisfied. I loved the tidbits you added, especially the Arpita angle, she really was a catalyst meant to bring them together and she did, and she removed any self-hate which might have lingered in them as well as from others directed at them so they could be happy together! 
Welcome back.  You went MIA for a bitBig smile
lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Res 
I'll try to edit this post soon. I loved the new version. But I have a few things to say about this OS (about the old version) 

B-onesie

Go to top