Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj FF: In the legal world chapter 6 updated on p6 (Page 3)

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
ooohh legal talks huh??
im going crazy now
gimmmeee a newww update, I guess I missed the part two, just saw it and like, my mouth flew open\god ur awesome yaar
and the teaser comes my way and my jaw hangs lower than the bed
damn, I so need an update,
pleaseee*puppy face*
lots of love
sakshi

fangirl1012 Senior Member
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Just updated the whole chapter specially for you queen:)
kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
awesome updates dear
just loved it
i really wish kunj will win this case
plzzz do continue soonBig smile
ChrissyA Senior Member
ChrissyA
ChrissyA

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I love this whole technical criminal law stuff
Do continue
Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
This is a very interesting story.Loved the update.
oh Kunj has feelings for Twinkle so sweet.
Hoping he will save Her.
fangirl1012 Senior Member
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
"Kunj Sarna, I was surprised to see your name on my schedule to what do I owe you the pleasure? Yuvi asked while greeting him.
 "I am here for a case Yuvi it is nice to finally meet you" Kunj said with fake sweetness. 
"Oh so you are here for the Twinkle Tanjea  case. I should have known. "Yuvi said. 
" Did anything strange happen while you were dating Twinkle?" Kunj asked. 
"Twinkle is a strange and peculiar women and honestly you should know better. After all you were friends for 12 years" Yuvi  said. 
"You did not answer my question" Kunj said angrily.
 "I choose not to. If I were you Mr. Sarna I would abandon this case and fly back to New York" Yuvi advised him. 
"Don't you have any feelings for her she is rotting in jail and you are sitting here in your corporate office" Kunj said.
 "Don't test my patience Mr. Sarna.  I can throw you out of my office but I will say it again drop the case" Yuvi told him. 
"Give me one good reason? "Kunj challenged him.
 "You have no idea what you are up against Kunj. A few good cases in New York does not mean you can win this case. Not when winning will have dire consequences for everyone involved mainly Twinkle" Yuvi told him.
 "I am not dropping the case not now when I am certain something big is going on. Mind you Mr. Luthra I will find out the truth and when I do remember I know where your office is. Have a good day" Kunj  said. 
"I wouldn't be too sure Mr. Sarna. I would be more concerned with my client's life prison is a dangerous place you know. Good bye to you too." Yuvi said.

Kunj  wanted to punch him there and then he knew that Yuvi had just threatened Twinkle if what he was saying was true he had to get to iron heights right now.
 "You didn't actually hit him did you? Yash asked him. 
"No but I wanted too. We need to get to iron heights now. So step on it" Kunj asked him. "Mr. Lance please you need to relocate Twinkle to another cell. Her life is in danger. "Kunj informed him on the phone. 
"How many times have we had this conversation Mr. Sarna?" Office Lance said in frustration.
 "Countless times but this time it's different. I received an anonymous tip so please Officer Lance somebody's life is on the line" Kunj pleaded with him.
 "I will see what I can do" Officer Lance reassured him.

Twinkle Tanjea was sitting in her cell. She had lost count of how many days she had been in jail. Seeing Kunj in person after so long was a breath of fresh air. Oh how Twinkle had missed her friend and how often she had wanted to tell him the truth. Lying to him was worse than she thought. The questions in his eyes had haunted Twinkle ever since. She heard a noise first she dismissed it but then she heard her cell door being opened. Two masked men stepped in they were carrying batons. One of them hit her on the head she collapsed on the ground from the pain. "Well at least they didn't shoot me if that's any consolation" She thought before she lost consciousness

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tuyapal131lovelifeangleSweetSauKomal1298kardookshaillySherni_Jerry

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh I really love this, can't get over how you made Cherry gayROFL. I could totally picture Kunj as a top notch lawyer, he surely would rock those suits. Awesome story intrigued so far can't wait to read further.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taanya_khurana

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:05am | IP Logged
awesome updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fangirl1012

Go to top