Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj FF: In the legal world chapter 6 updated on p6 (Page 2)

fangirl1012 Senior Member
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 17.sonal

Like it... ????   I loved it...
Frn strt to end it ws very Intriguing... 
This gonna b super funn...court room ,..Twinkle charged with murder.. kunj her Lawyer... Best friend... Alisha in opposition... Godd.. This is total rollar coaster... 
Leela is dead..thts kinda heart breaking...
Wat cracked me up most is the college's thy went to ...
Harvard and MIT... Hell Ya...y not... ROFL 
Sorryy fr tht... 
But. Grl this ws  amazing 
Continue soon..kindly PM with the Link..
I am glad you liked it. Lol I know that the Harvard thing is a bit unbelievableLOL

fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tikit

Quite an interesting start. Twinj are friend alisha opposing party lawyer. Interesting girl do continue fast.
Thank you for reading:)
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..queen..

weee!!
that was supeerrr awesome
I loved it
especially the first meeting
uber cuteee
please update sooon
waiting
Thank you:). Twinj are so cute I knowWink
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

YOOO DUDE THIS MIGHT BE COMPLETELY OFF THE RAILS BUT IS THIS INSPIRED BY ARROW? Shocked

I was reading it and it seemed kind of familiar and I'm here thinking where where where? And then The 5 years thing happened and I kind of unintentional laughed because I could imagine Kunj saying "My name is Kunj Sarna, for the last 5 years I have been..." and so on. OMG IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW.

Btw I'm so sorry if this is in no way at all Arrow inspired. I love Arrow and I ship Olicity so bad so I can see Felicity's computer geniusness and her fumbling in Twinkle's character. Also Sarna Consolidated reminded me of Queen Consolidated. This is defo inspired right? 

I havent finished reading it btw, I literally started typing a comment when I connected the dots because the fangirl in me when crazy LOL

Edited: So I read to the end and you even mentioned Olicity D'ohLOL
Out of curiosity, is Flash an inspiration for this too? Iron Heights is Iron Heights and Twinkle obviously didnt kill her mother and it reminded me of when Barry saw his mother killed and his dad got framed because there was no logical explanation. Obviously because meta-humans and all. I'm blabbing because like I said I love Arrow LOL

Update soon! I want to read. 
Lol I cracked up imagining Kunj saying the 5 years in hell line. He can totally pull off the role. This was originally written for Olicity so its inspired by the arrowverse:)
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

awesome start. loved it. pls contimue soon
Thank you for reading:)
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iansomer1

this is amazng a unique start.
legal backdrop is hella interesting.
please continue soon.im ecstatic k alisha i sin it too.

u gotta continue soon plz
Thank you I am glad you liked it:)
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER
Kunj  had learned many things during his law career one of them was to know your enemy inside out. Right now he was immersed in research in his private study at his loft. He had refused his mother's request to live at the Sarna mansion that place had never been the same after his father's death. Honestly right now he needed to be away from his mother any contact with her could result into a dangerous confrontation. Kunj was aware that his mother knew that he had feelings for Twinkle lashing out on her would just confirm her suspicions. He could not afford to be emotionally comprised but it was becoming hard for Kunj to keep in his emotions in check. 100 different questions were running in his head with no definite answers. His white board where he had tried to make a map of what he knew so far was a mess.

Kunj always liked to visualize things it helped him to organize his thoughts. The questions he had written were just some of the many he was asking himself. He felt like these were the most important questions. He knew Twinkle Tanjea was innocent he had known her since 2003. Although her relationship with Leela Tanjea was dysfunctional she would never resort to killing her mother not when things were finally getting better. He remembered the call he had received from Twinkle an year before her mother's murder:

"So Twinkle you are calling me at 1 AM in the night what's wrong?  asked her on the phone. He had been busy researching for a case when Twinkle called. He was happy to see her call talking to Twinkle would give him an opportunity to take a break.
 "So I see your habit of staying up late and working haven't changed" Twinkle said. 
"It is all your fault Miss Tanjea after all those night long study sessions with you I think my sleeping pattern has disrupted forever "Kunj teased. 
"Classic Mr. Sarna still blaming other's for your own faults?" Twinkle asked him. 
"I guess old habits die hard. Now what did you want to talk about? "He asked her. 
"So my mother and I have finally reached an understanding and she is going to move in with me. She came to me crying telling me that she lost her job and now she doesn't have a place to stay. I don't know what to do. I feel bad my mom is homeless." She rambled on and on. "Tw.in.kle calm down take a deep breath. "Kunj said softly. Twinkle slowly relaxed Kunj's voice was like magic. She loved the way he used to emphasize every syllable of her name sometimes.
 "Listen to me Twinkle  matter what our parents have done that doesn't change the fact that at end of the day your mother is just your mother. She refused to abandon you when your father left. I am not asking you to forgive her for all the mistakes she has made. I am asking you to realize that she was there for you when you needed her the most. Granted she might not ever win the mother of the year award but she is a very strong women. You might have gotten your smartness from your dad but you get your strength from your mother" Kunj  explained to her. 
"Oh my god Kunj why are you wasting yourself practicing criminal law you should totally be a divorce lawyer. Think about all the marriages you could save if you gave speeches like this" Twinkle  teased him. "Shut up, Miss Tanjea everything alright in your love life. How is Yuvi?" Kunj  asked him. 
"Not bad. He loves the same stuff I do. FYI he watches all the Doctor Who episodes with me unlike a certain person I know." Twinkle  him. "Twinkle  you know me I don't like sci-fi. So have you watched Suits?" Kunj asked excitedly. "I will when I have time. I am really busy at SC these days. Which reminds me Mr. Sarna weren't you working on a case right now?" Twinkle asked him.
 "I am almost finished" Kunj said to her. 
"You are a terrible liar. Stop procrastinating and get to work. Talk to you later." She said while hanging up. He had talked to her for 40 minutes. Only Twinkle could make him forget everything else. A week later he got a message from Twinkle  which said "You were right. I like having her around".
 He texted back" I know I always give the best advice. Maybe that's why I am such a good lawyer". 
"Show off" she had written with a lot of smileys. That was her last ever message to him before her mother's death.
Kunj  was looking at his messaging history again. What had happened after this? Why had Fliss stopped talking to him? Twinkle had called her and texted her so many times only to learn that she had changed her number. He asked his mother to tell Twinkle  to talk to him but she hadn't. Kunj was doubtful if her mother ever even gave his message to Twinkle.  He didn't press the issue further as he thought maybe Yuvi did not like Twinkle talking to Kunj .People always used to suspect that they had been in a relationship. He had never expected that a smart women like Alisha  had accused him of cheating on her. Although Alisha and Kunj used to fight a lot the tipping point of their relationship was when she started insulting Twinkle. At first Kunj  ignored her snide and rude comments but when things got really out of hand he broke up with her. Actively pursuing Twinkle was not an option during their many long conversations Twinkle  once mentioned how she would never want to date a friend. She believed if love came in between friendships it would ruin the bond people shared with each other. The truth was Kunj Sarna  did not have the courage to ask her out. It was evident that Twinkle really liked Yuvi. What if things didn't work out between them Kunj did not want his friendship to suffer. Now he regretted his decision he should have told her. Maybe that way Twinkle  would have confided in him. He still remembered the first time he had learned about the murder. He was working in his office when he received an alert on his phone. He had subscribed to Amritsar city news alerts and the latest headline read "Women found dead" Kunj had almost dropped the phone when he read Leela Tanjea's name. While he had been working he had sent Yash to Palmer Tech to schedule an appointment with Yuvi. He was deep in thought when Yash knocked on the door. "Come in" Kunj  said. He never knew why Yash ever use to knock on his door. Kunj  had met Yash in New York while working on a case. Yash's ex-wife at that time Mina had filed a lawsuit against Amanda Waller for illegal work practices. Oliver had won the case and Yash was forever indebted to him. Yash used to work in a private investigation agency in Amritsar. After the case he had become Kunj's most trusted friend. He knew all about Kunj's history with Alisha  and his feelings for Twinkle. He was against Kunj's decision to move back to Amritsar but he still helped Kunj in settling down. Yash was a perspective man he had never met Twinkle  but he knew that she had a special place in Kunj's heart. He was just worried for his friend far away in New York Oliver had no idea what was happening in Amritsar city. The city was embroiled in crime. As long as the bad people in Amritsar stayed rich and the good people scared crime would continue to thrive.He knew that the jury would not care about Twinkle  she would just be one of the many numerous girls from the slums who nobody cared about. Added to this Twinkle would be stigmatized and he was sure that this would infuriate Kunj.

"I got you an appointment with Luthra 9 AM tomorrow" Yash  told him. 
"Tomorrow why not today we are running out of time. The persecution knows everything about this case. I know Alisha  she must have already done her research. On top of that she has a personal vendetta against her. I am running out of options Yash" He said angrily slamming his fists onto the table.
" Kunj man calm down remember what you told me back when Mina was about to appear in the courthouse. You told me that I need to keep my emotions in check. Your opponents are smart they have already won half the battle if you are blinded by your emotions. Don't let them win for Twinkle's sake."
 "Thank you Yash I couldn't have done this without you" Kunj said gratefully. 
"It's nothing after what you did for Mina you need to learn to let other people help you as much as you help them" Yash told him.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 20 April 2016 at 1:45pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelifeangleDAPSGTaanya_khuranaSweetSaukardookshaillyDuumpsSherni_Jerry

fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Leave your feedback guys:)

Go to top