Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj FF: In the legal world chapter 6 updated on p6

fangirl1012 Senior Member
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGlovelifeanglemahira1988TWINJ_ACdaleneroshni101vibha01SweetSau17.sonalhaillykardooksDuumpstikitSnowflake0923adventure_gurlSherni_Jerry-Dracarys.

17.sonal Goldie
17.sonal
17.sonal

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Like it... ????   I loved it...
Frn strt to end it ws very Intriguing... 
This gonna b super funn...court room ,..Twinkle charged with murder.. kunj her Lawyer... Best friend... Alisha in opposition... Godd.. This is total rollar coaster... 
Leela is dead..thts kinda heart breaking...
Wat cracked me up most is the college's thy went to ...
Harvard and MIT... Hell Ya...y not... ROFL 
Sorryy fr tht... 
But. Grl this ws  amazing 
Continue soon..kindly PM with the Link..
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Quite an interesting start. Twinj are friend alisha opposing party lawyer. Interesting girl do continue fast.
..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
weee!!
that was supeerrr awesome
I loved it
especially the first meeting
uber cuteee
please update sooon
waiting
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
YOOO DUDE THIS MIGHT BE COMPLETELY OFF THE RAILS BUT IS THIS INSPIRED BY ARROW? Shocked

I was reading it and it seemed kind of familiar and I'm here thinking where where where? And then The 5 years thing happened and I kind of unintentional laughed because I could imagine Kunj saying "My name is Kunj Sarna, for the last 5 years I have been..." and so on. OMG IM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW.

Btw I'm so sorry if this is in no way at all Arrow inspired. I love Arrow and I ship Olicity so bad so I can see Felicity's computer geniusness and her fumbling in Twinkle's character. Also Sarna Consolidated reminded me of Queen Consolidated. This is defo inspired right? 

I havent finished reading it btw, I literally started typing a comment when I connected the dots because the fangirl in me when crazy LOL

Edited: So I read to the end and you even mentioned Olicity D'ohLOL
Out of curiosity, is Flash an inspiration for this too? Iron Heights is Iron Heights and Twinkle obviously didnt kill her mother and it reminded me of when Barry saw his mother killed and his dad got framed because there was no logical explanation. Obviously because meta-humans and all. I'm blabbing because like I said I love Arrow LOL

Update soon! I want to read. 

Edited by Tranquility123 - 18 April 2016 at 4:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSG

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
awesome start. loved it. pls contimue soon
Iansomer1 IF-Sizzlerz
Iansomer1
Iansomer1

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
this is amazng a unique start.
legal backdrop is hella interesting.
please continue soon.im ecstatic k alisha i sin it too.

u gotta continue soon plz
fangirl1012 Senior Member
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
In the dim light of the cell Twinkle looked at her friend. He was sitting in front of her looking poised and elegant. He was deep in thought she could tell as she has seen this look before during their countless study sessions.

"So Slade Wilson, the count and Adam Hunt you have made quite a name for yourself Mr.Sarna"said to him. 
"I didn't know you were keeping a score Miss Tanjea" he asked. 
"You know me I like to keep my self-updated with everything "Twinkle told him. 
"I remember can we please move on now and address the elephant in the room. "He asked her. 
"Are you calling me an elephant Mr. Sarna?  "She asked him teasingly. 
"OH I wouldn't dare Miss Sarna.  I know exactly what your magic hands are capable of." He answered. 
Twinkle couldn't help but laugh thinking about their first meeting. How she rambled on and on and spilled a latte on his laptop. All those times seemed so long ago now.

"Twinky please tell me the truth "he pleaded with her. 
"You are not ready for it Kunj not now maybe not ever "she said with a sigh. 
"What is so bad about it? Kunj asked curiously. "Everything "she answered.
 "Okay at least give me a clue" he asked her. "You will find your answers in SC come back to me when you find something and don't tell anyone "She instructed him. 
"What does SC have to do with this case?" He asked her. "That is a good question Mr.Sarna.I suggest you start looking for the answer. "She suggested. Kunj  knew that Twinkle would not tell him anything else. Their conversation was over. It was good to see her after all these years. She clearly still had a lot of spark in her. She was the only one though who could set his blood on fire. Kunj Sarna knew he was deeply, irrevocably in love with Twinkle and there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn't remember when he had fallen in love with her but he tried to find her in every girl he dated. He was screwed but he couldn't let his feelings cloud his judgement. Right now a million questions were buzzing in his head. All there answers were at SC his father's company.

"So judging by the look on your face. I am guessing it didn't go well" Yash asked him.

"It was better than I expected. I just need time for all the information to sink in "Kunj  replied. "Why are you doing this Kunj ? You left your job why is this girl so special? "Yash inquired. "You know why Yash "Kunj said angrily. 
"It is a simple open and shut case. "Yash  told him. "That's the problem Yash it is too simple like someone wanted to frame her "Kunj said to him. "But why her? "Yash asked. "That is why we are here at SC "Kunj said while parking his car.

He stepped out of the car and looked at his father's company. It was Twinkle's dream to work in a fortune 500 company. She did but what had happened here and why is she so  scared to tell him? He walked in the building. He asked the receptionist to direct him towards the IT department. "Kunj  my boy what are you doing here. You didn't tell me you were coming to SC" his mother asked him. "I am working on the Twinkle Tanjea case it involves SC"Kunj  explained. "Ah Twinkle I remember her she was your friend right. It was sad what happened with her"Usha said sympathetically.

"Very sad indeed now if you excuse me I have a lot of work to do "Kunj said to his mother.  He walked towards the elevator. Kunj  couldn't help but grimace at her mother's fake sympathy for Twinkle. Kunj  knew his mother did not like Twinkle it was Manohar Sarna his father who had hired her. Usha Sarna was a ruthless business woman who valued her family above anything else. She always thought that Alisha was a suitable match for her son not Twinkle who came from a broken family.  She knew that Kunj liked her he had mentioned it on the phone after breaking up with Alisha. Instead of being happy for her son Usha was appalled and resorted to divert his son's attention. She lied to him when Kunj  asked her if she knew Twinkle was dating someone she told him that she was dating her colleague Cherry.

Kunj reached the It Department and stepped out of the elevator. He was greeted by a small be speckled guy, "Hi Mr Sarna. I am Cherry I will be assisting you today" He said. "HI Cherry your name rings a bell did you know Twinkle Tanjea?  Kunj inquired. "Twinkle and I were really good friends but I think our friendship was not as strong as your friendship. She used to talk about you a lot" Cherry answered. "I think you even dated her a few years back before she met Mr Luthra" Kunj told him. "We never dated Mr Sarna.I am gay. Twinkle was single till she met Yuvi." He told Kunj. Kunj was shocked that meant his mother had lied to him. This further confirmed his suspicions that his mother did not like Twinkle. Today was turning out to be an interesting day indeed. "What kind of colleague was she?" He asked Cherry. 
"Twinkle loved her work. She used to get so engrossed in it and that she didn't even use to notice the time. She was super talented though given a few years she could have been the head of this department." Cherry told him. "Did you notice any change in her behaviour if so when?" Kunj asked curiously. 
"As soon as she started dating Yuvi. Honestly that guy used to creep me out. He was too perfect like you know too good to be true" Cherry told him. 
"Cherry I  need to have access to all the files regarding SC during Twinky's tenure" Kunj asked. 
"That is classified information. I am sorry Mr. Sarna." Cherry said with a sigh.
 "My family's name is on the building. It is my birth right. I am Sarna  after all" Kunj yelled. "You have to ask your mother Mr.  Sarna" Cherry told him. 
"Can you not help me in any other way? Please Twinkle's life is on the line" Kunj pleaded with him.
 "So Mr. Sarna would you like to see the washrooms?" Cherry grabbed his hand and led him towards the washrooms. 
"What are you doing Cherry" Kunj  asked in an annoyed tone. 
"Shih good no one is here. Bathrooms Mr. Sarna are the only rooms in this building that are not bugged or under surveillance. "Cherry explained. 
"Now what I am about to tell you is off the record. You can't quote me or otherwise I will lose my job" Cherry explained nervously.
 "Go on I am listening "Kunj said to him. 
"Twinkle  discovered a glitch in the system. The files from 2007 were missing. Your step father Surjeet asked her to look into it." Cherry told him. 
"2007 that is the year my father died. Did she look into it?" Kunj asked.
 "She did and whatever she found led her into this predicament" Cherry told him. 
"Who did she tell other than you about this" Kunj asked. 
"I am not sure but I suspect she told Yuvi " Cherry told him. 
"Thank you for your help Cherry. Not a word about this to anyone" Kunj advised him.
 "I know Mr. Sarna please save Twinkle" Cherry requested.
 "I will do everything in my power. Have a good day Cherry" Kunj  said as he got on the elevator.

Kunj was quickly thinking about his next steps. He knew he couldn't ask his mother that would alert her that her that he was onto something. He was finding it hard to trust his mother after she had lied to him. "What now Kunj ?" Yash asked. "Now we meet Yuvraj Luthra and find out  what the hell is going on" Kunj answered

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGtuyapal131Taanya_khuranalovelifeangleSweetSauKomal1298haillykardookstikitrinku95

Go to top