A calm down address to the EDKV fandom.

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Posted this on Tumblr, too lazy to re-write it for IF, but basically this πŸ˜†:

*A calm down address to #EDKV fandom*

While I personally LOVED today's episode, I do know some of you are disappointed with him buying the house, worried that they are going to do away with his BAMF Oxford-grad lawyer characterization, etc. And you're fears/worries/disappointments are justified, but I'd just like to say...trust the writers. 

I remember the entire fandom on IF went into a frenzy when Shravan announced he's ready to get engaged to Urvashi (everyone thought this was on it's way to become a typical Arnav-Lavanya-Khushi track and we're justreally disappointed because we all thought this show was going to be different). And then the next episode happened, and the writers handled the scenario they set up in a way that left all of our mouths open. So just *group hug* and keep watching.

As for my thoughts, I really can't blame Shravan, and I obviously can't get mad at Suman. They both are justified to have felt & reacted to things the way that they did. A thing I've noticed about Shravan is that when it comes to Suman, he's rather reckless, all rational goes out the window. Be it when he's mad at her (the reunion party), when he feels protective about her (showing up at her house at 2 am), etc. I think that has more to do with their equation with each other (as in, how they effect each other, what they mean to each other) which also in my opinion sets them apart from other couples because here their concern for each other (at the very least) is out in the open, no questions from either side. It's just...accepted. But anyways, getting back to the point, I think after that scene on Friday (which I just cannot seem to get over, it was just so perfect & beautiful), the way he held his Sumo in his arms, so defeated and lifeless-he wanted to end their pain as quick as possible, with whatever means he deemed valid. Ideally, yes we would've wanted him to somehow manage to figure out a way to win the case, but right then & there, after what he saw, his reaction is realistic, and realism is a cornerstone of EDKV.

But anyways, why the calm down address? Because Shravan does have a plan, this scene today was to now shake him from the daze he was in upon seeing Sumo like that. "Main tumhare ghar bachane main itna kho gaya tha..." such a beautiful way of putting his apology across, and I love how Suman acknowledged that he was just trying to help, but still maintained her disappointment. The disappointment, the way he let go of her hand, the way he watched her as she walked off...all of these are going to be a wake-up call.

And so getting onto the plan, from the promo we all know that Shravan is getting his BAMF lawyer mojo back on, and from spoilers I know Shravan is tracking down some signature forger, and just basically...there's some plan. I don't know the details but I do know that this week will have some interesting (and rather funny) twists. 

So calm down, take a breather, and have faith in our sexy bhagoda.

#KritiKeDoPaise

-Kriti

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't worry sanka Devi ...my kriti πŸ€—. I am with you. I loved the episode . Just lovely. Step by step the bond of shraman is strengthening. Especially that garden scene ❀️
Edited by --fero-- - 8 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*Cool as ever*😎
#Trust in writers, Creatives, Director, Nimik❀️, Cameramen (aur koi bacha hai toh woh bhiπŸ˜†)
#Loved today's heartfelt episode😳

No need to panic, I am more than happy with this comfortable storyline which is everything to make me drool over it and charm me. 
*Group Hug*

Edkv rocks!❀️
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THIS POST! Lo ek free jhappi πŸ€—πŸ˜†
I just watched the episode and came here, expecting that the forum will be yet again flooded with many many appreciation posts, but instead I'm seeing the majority sinking into depression πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I don't know why do people say that Shravan's characterization has got a blow in tonight's episode. I mean, he is a human being. He CAN make mistakes too. He too can take wrong, hasty decisions and regret. He too has the right to correct what he did wrong. That's what makes him relatable, right? And it's not that he took those decisions for his own materialistic good.

Also, Suman has every right to be upset with Shravan. Her intention wasn't just to protect her house, but also to restore her mother's image. She might be not completely right to hold her mother in such high regards, but who doesn't? I think everybody here believes that his/her mother or father can do no wrong. Suman knows that Shravan's intentions behind his decision were noble, which is why she didn't jerk him off. Rather, she meekly thanked him. Although, one cannot shy away from the fact that what Shravan did took away the only opportunity from her to prove to the world that her mother was not wrong. 

I ended up writing longer than I intended to. πŸ˜†
Edited by Nami.. - 8 years ago
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

While I personally LOVED today'e episode, I do know some of you are disappointed with him buying the house, worried that they are going to do away with his BAMF Oxford-grad lawyer characterization, etc. And you're fears/worries/disappointments are justified, but I'd just like to say...trust the writers. 

I remember the entire fandom on IF went into a frenzy when Shravan announced he's ready to get engaged to Urvashi (everyone thought this was on it's way to become a typical Arnav-Lavanya-Khushi track and we're justreally disappointed because we all thought this show was going to be different). And then the next episode happened, and the writers handled the scenario they set up in a way that left all of our mouths open. So just *group hug* and keep watching.

As for my thoughts, I really can't blame Shravan, and I obviously can't get mad at Suman. They both are justified to have felt & reacted to things the way that they did. A thing I've noticed about Shravan is that when it comes to Suman, he's rather reckless, all rational goes out the window. Be it when he's mad at her (the reunion party), when he feels protective about her (showing up at her house at 2 am), etc. I think that has more to do with their equation with each other (as in, how they effect each other, what they mean to each other) which also in my opinion sets them apart from other couples because here their concern for each other (at the very least) is out in the open, no questions from either side. It's just...accepted. But anyways, getting back to the point, I think after that scene on Friday (which I just cannot seem to get over, it was just so perfect & beautiful), the way he held his Sumo in his arms, so defeated and lifeless-he wanted to end their pain as quick as possible, with whatever means he deemed valid. Ideally, yes we would've wanted him to somehow manage to figure out a way to win the case, but right then & there, after what he saw, his reaction is realistic, and realism is a cornerstone of EDKV.

But anyways, why the calm down address? Because Shravan does have a plan, this scene today was to now shake him from the daze he was in upon seeing Sumo like that. "Main tumhare ghar bachane main itna kho gaya tha..." such a beautiful way of putting his apology across, and I love how Suman acknowledged that he was just trying to help, but still maintained her disappointment. The disappointment, the way he let go of her hand, the way he watched her as she walked off...all of these are going to be a wake-up call.

And so getting onto the plan, from the promo we all know that Shravan is getting his BAMF lawyer mojo back on, and from spoilers I know Shravan is tracking down some signature forger, and just basically...there's some plan. I don't know the details but I do know that this week will have some interesting (and rather funny) twists. 

#KritiKeDoPaise

-Kriti

Absolutely agree! Waiting to see the story unfold...I really like that the characters in this show are not perfect! Yet when they realize a mistake...they make amends! 
nith125 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

While I personally LOVED today's episode, I do know some of you are disappointed with him buying the house, worried that they are going to do away with his BAMF Oxford-grad lawyer characterization, etc. And you're fears/worries/disappointments are justified, but I'd just like to say...trust the writers. 

#KritiKeDoPaise

-Kriti

Kriti (if I may address you by your name) , I just happened to catch up on the episode and I agree with you completely. Both Suman and Shravan are justified in their actions and I loved loved the last scene.
I sat back and replayed the last scene a couple of times, its so beautifully done.
This week will be a roller coaster for ShaMan and along with them, for all of us as well. What we have to be thankful for is that ShraMan will understand each other better at the end of this track ! And how do I know this ? I trust the CV's completely ! 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

#KritiKeDoPaise

-Kriti

animated-praying-smiley-image-0013  amen πŸ˜†  
jokes apart ..
well according to me story is going so far its own good way πŸ‘...i dont want at all that this story will show only lovey dovey staff between suman baby and  and shravu baba. .in our life there r so many troubles,so many ups and down is going  on..we need to face  it ..same is in this story..so its ok ..what the rush πŸ˜‰ ..Big guy is a good intelligent lawyer whatever he is doing definitely there is a motive..without any reason i dont think so he will give money to that lattu ghostla..which is weird ..to me 100%πŸ˜ƒ and unrealistic ..above all he will never let  Nanu go down or disrespect him and his lady love  sumo baby ..? naaah ..i dont think so..
its a daily soap broadcasting 5 days wk..if cvs only show all those love chapters then who will watch?at least after a long hectic day of work ..seriously..πŸ˜• there r different ages of viewers.all around the world 😊.thus  it needs other interesting dhamakas  to move on..otherwise it will be boring to watch..πŸ€” 

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i understood why shravan and sumo did / said what they did/said ... shravan wanted to make his sumo happy ..
sumo waited shravan to fess up when she saw he still was hiding his deal she told why it hurt her  ..
one thing tht i didnt like was the money was not questioned ... the family was too nonchalant abt shravan paying up such a huge amt . they celebrating instead of contemplating what did means why wd he do tht ..did they just accepted he just had money lying ard to pay kholsa .. or nanu

and even sumo didnt say anything abt money so i felt conv in end  of epi ( even though pleasant surprise that  no chillum chilli happened ) was lacking .. this is a huge amt .. cvs shd have atleast made an attempt to address the issue of shravan paying up so much .. 

hopefully cvs will address it  πŸ˜•

Edited by BlrBabe - 8 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—love you for this post! WORD to everything you said! People definitely need to take a breather haha. This show is only getting better! and Shraman are only growing!❀️ I just made a post on the beauty of this track: 
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kittu... Lovely post totally with you... Even I loved the epi... The ShraMan walking away scene was soo beautiful... Heart went out to both of them
 isi baat pe arz kiya hai
Irshaad irshaad

I feel thoughts hai to stories hai
Stories hai to perceptions hai
Perceptions hai to opinions hai
Opinions hai to differences hail
Differences hai to debates hai
Debates hai to talks hai
Talks hai to dosti hai
Aur

Dosti hai to pagalpanti hai 🀣🀣

#kuchbhiainvayi 🀣🀣