India-Forums

Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

Saurabh

KaranSG_01 IF-Dazzler
KaranSG_01
KaranSG_01

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
So Saurabh proposed Kalyani and Kalyani will go on to reject him.Probably cut him off from his life.And as i had guessed before Saurabh's character will turn negative who will try to seek revenge from Kalyani and for that he will use Ketki.Ketki who is blinded by her attraction (according to me its attraction and not love) for Saurabh becomes a pawn in his game.Is this the biggest reason for the sister's dispute?I read this interview of Lataji long back that it was ashaji's husband whom she had a problem with.He didn't let Asha and Lata meet.I can see Saurabh doing this.Not letting Kalyani and Ketki meet and brainwashing Ketki against Kalyani.Probably he will be the one to persuade Ketki to sing professionally.He was quite impressed by her perfomance at college.So instead of promoting Kalyani he will now promote Ketki and make her the great singer she goes on to be.His is one character who can be very dangerous.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312CshafkatLoonyLunamunnihyderabadcroziaxxChit15-Swetha-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
ever since vikrant gave kalyani advice on commission and saurabh got unnecessarily angry with kalyani in coffee shop i sensed there was something wrong with saurabh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I don't think he is a bad person.. I think he is just greedy... But poor ketki, she will be used by sohrabh, but anyways, she'll be starting her career and that is a good point ! Smile
LoonyLuna Senior Member
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I feel really bad for Ketki.Unhappy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top