Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tales of Love-MG FF update link (Page 8)

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 18 June 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heart882

Hey guys so sorry I couldn't update I was so busy...my cousin got married last month so I was busy with that and now it's Ramadan and the fasts here are 19.5 hrs long soo I am very tired after...but i will try my best to update in the next 2 days and in Ramadan try to update atleast 5 more chapters n after will try to update regularly but I can't guarantee it because I will be starting work and will be going to the states for my other cousins engagement,,. So if u guys pls continue ur support I'll appreciate it... Again I'm so sorry for the delay...

hi thanks 4 da note! np will b waiting

heart882 Groupbie
heart882
heart882

Posted: 22 June 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys here is the update finally... sorrry i posted it so late.. was just busy and now i gert tooo tired due to the long fasts so could n't update sooner.. but here it is... please like and comment and share this story with othes also... thanks 

Chapter 6

Maan woke up to the sound of his alarm... Stretching his arms he got out of bed and went to the washroom to freshen up. Maan took a nice refreshing shower and walked inside his room with only his towel around his waist... he stood in front of his mirror and combed his hair, applied his cologne and wore his favourite black joggers and red t-shirt...

Maan glanced at the clock and noticed the time was 8pm... "Arrey yeh log abhi taak nahi aaye.. chalo aisa karta hoon main mom, chachi , dadi n dadu ke saath dinner karta hoon aur in sab ke band kal bajaoga"... he thought to himself..

Maan picked up his phone and was about to msg his mom asking about everyone else... when he turned to the sound of his door opening and his mom walking in... Maan smiled to himself and walked over to his mom..  "Mom u know mai abhi aap hi ko msg karne waale tha"... he exclaimed...  Naina looked at her son and shook her head... "Kyu aisa kya poochna tha...bolo"...  "
Mom, dad, chachu, aur woh doh langoor bhi tak kyu nahi aaye"... 

"Woh sab ko ek meeting hai toh der se aayenge... par hum sab khana khalenge aur tu aapna plan kal karna ok... Naina told Maan... "Chal niche chalte hai... Maan nodded and they both went down for dinner. Maan and Naina were coming down the stairs when Maan heard a loud scream... right away he knew who it was... "Bhaiii"... Annie screamed in joy as she saw her big brother in front of her... She ran up to Maan and gave him a big fat bear hug..." Bhai when did you come... maine aapko bahut miss kiya"... Annie exclaimed...

Maan hugged his sister tightly and replied..."maine bhi tujhe bahut miss kiya choti... kaisi hai tu"... "I'm fine bhai... Naina, Juhi, Savitri and Harsh were looking at this brother-sister duo with love... Finally Savitri broke the moment..."Accha chalo tum dono baatein baad mein karo... Maan agar tumhe aapne plan ko carry out karna hai toh jaldi khana khao aur room mein jao...

"Plan?... Annie confusingly looked at Maan... "Pehle khana khalo phir mere room mein aana, bataoga tumhe... Maan told her. They all ate dinner laughing, and chatting wth Maan. After dinner Maan and Annie wished everyone good night and went off to Maan's room...

"Bhaii aab bataye na ki plan kya hai"... Annie raised her eyesbrows at Maan as she plopped down on his bed... Maan shook his head at his sister... "Accha toh suno tum kisiko nahi bataogi ki mai wapas aaya hoon.. especially Dev, Vicky aur Yash ko... un sab se mujhe aapna badla lena hai... aur tum meri help karogi ok"... "Bhai aap bas boliye mujhe kya karna... aur dekha hojaya... bahut udrahe te woh teeno when you were not here... aab maaza chakayenge"... she smirked at her brother. 

Maan explained the whole plan to Annie and by the end of it both burst out laughing imagining the reactions of the guys... Annie looked at the clock..."Accha bhai mai jaati hoon aapne room mein...woh log aayenge na aab"... Annie and Maan wished each other good night and Annie left... Maan switched off his room lights, locked his door and went outside to his private den on the terrace and settled down with his laptop...

On the other hand over at Handa Haveli... Geet and her family had finished eating dinner and all the youngsters were sitting around in the liviing room... "Aur Prem... yeh toh miracle hogaya ki tu yaha rehne ko raazi hogaya... Arjun asked Prem with a smirk.  Prem shook his head at Arjun ..." Bhai woh kya hai na meri choti sis ne kaha na mujhe rehne ko... toh mein maan gaya"... 

Geet whipped her head and looked towards Prem... "Hawww kyu jhoot bol rahe ho PB... mujhe aapko kitna manana pada... aap easily nahi maane... aur bhai... Geet looked at Arjun and said... "Aapko pata hai yeh sirf 2 weeks ke liye hamare paas rehre... phir toh jab yaha ghar miljayega toh yeh waha shift hojaenge... aur chachu aur chachi ko bhi bolayenge yaha"...

"Yeh kya Prem... tum yaha kyu nahi rehna chahte huh... hum log tumhare aapne nahi hai kya"... Rano questioned... Prem got up and went over to Rano... "Arre tayijii... aap bhi na... off course yeh mera bhi ghar hai aur aap sab mere aapne... par mujhe yaha ghar dhoodna hai na... phir ma aur papa bhi yaha shift hojaenge na...aur toh aur hum log aab kaunsi door hai.. yahi toh rehenge... waisi bhi mai yaha toh 2 weeks rehraha hoon.. aur aata jaata rahonga na"... Rano smiled at Prem and wished everyone good night and went off...

"Accha chalo hum log koyi movie dekhte hai... aur phir bahut saari gupshup karenge"... Ananya informed all as she selected a movie and put it on... They all settled down to watch the movie... Prem and Arjun got the popcorn and drinks, while Geet and Ananya got blankets and pillows... The movie started... Geet sat down beside Arjun and Prem with Ananya infront of her lying down... 

Here in the Khurana Mansion... Raj, Akshay, Dev and Yash had just arrived from office and they all settled down in the living room... "Oh god... mein thak gaya... aaj toh band bajgaye"... whined Dev as he removed his shoes... "haa sahi kaha tune... halat kharab hogaye aaj toh" agreed Yash. Naina and Juhi walked in and greeted them all..."Aaj bahut der hogaye... chalo sab khana khalo aur phir sojao...

They all went towards the dining table and settled themselves... Juhi and Naina served them food... Dev looked at the food curiously and questioned them... "Yeh aaj palak paneer, aur pasta aur toh aur kheer kaise bangaye ... yeh sab toh bhai ke favourite hai.. toh aaj kaisa bangaye"... Juhi and Naina glared at Dev... "Toh kya tum yeh kehna chahte ho ki tumhe yeh khana nahi pasand"...  "Arrey nahi mai toh sirf pooch raha tha.. pasand hai na"... hastily Dev answered... 

Naina frowned at him "toh phir aam khane se matlab rakho na ... ghutliya kyu gin rahe hoon"... Dev quietly ate his food and after a while they all finished... The boys headed over to their rooms, changed and fell fast asleep... After finishing their inner, Raj and Akshay settled on the couch with their wives... They all chatted while drinking their tea... "Aap log ko maloom Maan aagaya hai"... Naina informed them both...

"Kyaa... kab aur tum ne bataya kyu nahi"...Raj frowned at Naina... "Bhaiya woh issi liye kyu ki Maan ne kaha... woh ek prank khel na chahta hai Dev, Vicky aur yash pe toh hum sab mangaye"... replied Juhi quickly... "Matlab hum sab ka ladla aur ss ghar ka prankster aagaya hai... bahut maaza aayega phir... smirked Akshay... 

They finished their tea, and both Raj and AKshay headed to Maan's room to meet him. Maan heard a buzz on his cellphone and saw his mom's message about his dad and chachu wanting to meet him... he quickly rushed to his room and opened the door quietly and their in front of him saw his dad and chachu... 

"Dad...chachu... i missed u guys a lot...Maan said as he rushed to give his dad and chachu a big hug... "Maan yeh kya tum ne bataya nahi ki your coming back"... Raj pretended to be hurt...Maan understood his dad's drama and told him..."Dad mujhe aap sab ko surprise dena tha aur dev, yash aur vicky ki band bajana hai... bahut saataya un log ne mujhe...toh aap t suth sameet wapas karunga mai...  Maan explained the plan to his dad and chachu and by the end raj and akshay burst out laughing... "Bahut mast plan hai Maan"... Akshay patted Maan's back and both left the room... 

The next morning the sun rose and the birds chirped... Maan opened  his eyes and glanced at the clock. "Arrey 7am bajgaye... chal Maan beta jaldi ready hoja aur put the plan into action...Maan quickly took a shower and came out and dressed up in his formal black l pants and a short sleeved red shirt. "Chal Maan tujhe toh jaana hai bahar par in log ki band bajake"... Maan told himself while combing his hair...
He wore his shoes and msged Annie to start the plan...

On the other side of the Khurana Mansion... Ms Anvesha Khurana was going towards her brothers room to bajao their band... She first went to Dev's room, changed the time of his wristwatch, his wall clock and his cellphone time into 11:00am..."Chal Annie shuru hojao"...
The alarm clock on Dev's phone started ringing, with heavy metal music as the ringtone... "Bhaiii get up... aap late hogaye hono office ke liye... papa aur thaoji ne kaha ki aap ko aur Yash bhai ko uta ke jald se jald office bhejo...come on Get up"... Annie told Dev... 

Dev had s startled expression on his face..."What the... omg aaj toh late hua toh dad mujhe maar denge... chal Annie tu mere clothes nikal aur mein jald se jald shower leke aata hoon"... ordered Dev to Annie as he rushed inside his bathroom... "Hahahaahh wow Dev bhai ke expression toh priceless hai... aacha hua maine Maan bro ke liye record kar liya sab... chal Annie aab Yash ki baari"... Annie laughed to herself as she walked over to Yash's room and did exactly the same thing as she did to Dev...

After dealing with Dev and Yash... Annie sautered over to Vicky's room to see  what her Maan bro was upto with him... As she entered Vicky's room, the sight that met her left her in giggles... There in front of her was her Maan bhai face painting Vicky's face. "Shhh Annie don't make any noise"...Maan turned around and gestured at Annie... Annie put her her fingers on her lips and nodded like a little child... 

Maan smiled at his sister's innocence... He finished up and both of them headed down to the  table. Down at the table everyone was seated and was acting like it was a normal working day, Akshay and Raj were hiding out in the gym, watching all the drama ...

Maan sat in his usual spot and glanced at his watch and began a countdown... "10, 9 , 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,3 ,2 ,1... and Action... RIght at that moment Dev and Yash were racing down the stairs and screaming for breakfast... "Mom jaldiii hame breakfast pack karke dijiye hum log bahut late hogaye... "haaa badi maa... aaj toh bahut important meeting hai... aur hum dono ne uss presentation ko complete bhi nahi kiya"... pouted Yash as he and Dev put on their shoes..

Naina packed some food in a box and Juhi set it on the table... Dev and Yash's state was super hilarious... Both were so tensed... that anytime soon they would burst out laughing... All the others, controlled their laughter when Maan chimed in... "Arre kaunsi meeting ki baat karahe hoon tum dono?"...

"Arrey bro hamari company ke khadoos clients Mr Chaddas ke saath meeting hai"... Dev replied in a hurry not noticing that he was talking to Maan... "Haa bhai.. hum dono ne toh complete bhi nahi kiya presentation aur toh aur aabhi 12 pm baj gaye... hum late bhi hogaye meeting ke liye"... Yash added...

"Meeting woh bhi aaj... impossible ky ahua tum log ko... aaj nahi ho sakti meeting?"... Maan told them still sitting at his place with his back towards them... "Arrey bhai aapko kya maloom.. Aaj Monday June 27th at 10 am hai meeting hamari Chaddas ke saath aur aap keh rahe ho ki nahi haii  kyu nahi hai batao?"... questioned Dev...

"Woh issiliye ke aaj toh Saturday hai aur abhi toh sirf 8:30 am baje rahe hai... aur toh aur saturdays and sunday's are holidays na...toh phir aaj meeting ho hi nahi sakti... samjhe"..."Kyaaa... Whattt"... screamed Yash and Dev simultaneously with horror and that was it...Everyone burst out laughing... and Maan was the loudest...

That was when Yash and Dev noticed that Maan was sittign right in front of them  and slowly it dawned upon them that thsi was Maan's doing... "Bhaii... bro... yeh sab aapne kiyaaa... they both jumped at Maan and toppled him over...

"Arre aree baas tum log mujhe maardoge kyaa... haato mujhpe se."... Maan pushed them off him and stopped laughing. The brothers hugged each other as they met after a long time and yash and dev annoyed at being awoken early on a weekend started to lightly punch Maan...

"Oyee yeh kya karre ho... sharam nahi tum dono ko ki apne bade bhai ko maar rahe hoon"...  Maan taunted them... "acche hume sharam nahi bhai.. sharam toh aaoko hona shahiye na... aapne aapne chote bhaiyon ko weekend pe inti jaldi jagaye... aap toh neend bhi nahi aayengi"... complained Dev and Yash... "Yeh kuch bhi nahi hai... thodi der mein dekho kyunki picture aabhi baaki hai"... Maan told them with a smirk on his face...

That's the end of chapter 6 guys hope u like and comment because it will mean a lot to me ... thanks and to all the other writers i am going ot read your stories and will leave comments and likes, i have just been busy with Ramadan don't have that much time to peacefully read ur stories and enjoy them,... but i will soon.

Edited by heart882 - 22 June 2016 at 9:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aaahsapcadalurdrashtipatel30i rokpari_goyalnakh5683simi91kabslocksT.Perupriya_21khwaishfan

T.Peru IF-Sizzlerz
T.Peru
T.Peru

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Nice update 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart882

priya_21 IF-Stunnerz
priya_21
priya_21

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
very gud part

heart882

heart882 Groupbie
heart882
heart882

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T.Peru

Nice update 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 

Thanks a lot for the comment!! Tongue
heart882 Groupbie
heart882
heart882

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_21

very gud part

Thanks di Pakka I will read ur ff's peacefully n write comments for them all!! 
khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da pm n fantastic update! wonderfully written! Maan puts his plan in motion! Annie helps Maan! Poor Yash n Dev! Maan played a prank on them! update soon

heart882

heart882 Groupbie
heart882
heart882

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

hi thanks 4 da pm n fantastic update! wonderfully written! Maan puts his plan in motion! Annie helps Maan! Poor Yash n Dev! Maan played a prank on them! update soon

thanks for the comment...

khwaishfan

Go to top