Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: heart882

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating I have been dealing with my university work and also my grandma passed away. I will try to update, but I am so busy with Ramadan coming up and also my trip to India, If I can't update before I leave surely I will try when I come back. Thanks 

thanks 4 da note! sorry to hear abt her grandma! condolences 2 u n ur family! all the best 4 Ramadan! pls try n update b4 Ramadan! will b waiting! 
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finishes reading all the parts. Really like the concept...cant wait for maan and geet to face each other... continue soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
please do not leave this incomplete
khwaishfan thumbnail
its now seven months since you updated 
taahir004 thumbnail
Waiting for next update 
khwaishfan thumbnail
anxiously awaiting updates 
heart882 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys here is the next update i am truly sorry for the delay its just that i just came back last week and got into my university work... so excuses aside here is the update hope u like it and  i credit this update to sameera_12 as I have used some of her stuff but paraphrased it... 

Chapter 10

Here at KC Maan and the others entered the office, to see everyone shuffling back to their places...Yash and Dev looked at each other and smirked knowing that the staff was fooling around and as soon as they got informed entry they tried to get back to their places... Maan glared at the staff and went inside his cabin, with Yash and Dev in pursuit...

As soon as they entered the cabin. Dev and Yash started laughing loudly... "Haaahaaa, bhai that was epic...dekha aapne aapke aate hi mahaul kaise badal gaya"... Yash said... Maan glared at both of them, and they immediately stopped... " Tum dono ko yaad dilana padega kya ki yeh office hai aur yaha tum dono mere under kaam karte ho... so"... before Maan completed his sentence Dev blurted out,,, " Lagna nahi chahiye ki personal relations ki wajhe se aap favour karre ho!!"(credit : sameera_12)  " Exactly, toh tum dono na professionally behave karo, warna accha nahi hoga".. Maan raised his eyebrows at them... After Maan's mini lecture they all went over the project details... A knock on Maan's door broke their discussion... Without raising his head, Maan gave permission for the person to enter...

"Heheh... Maan sir woh clients aagaye hai and aap log ka intezar karre hai conference room mein"...Adi said nervously... " Accha Adi hum log aate hai, waise kya Papa aur Chachu kaha hai?... questioned Maan... "Sir, Raj Sir aur Akshay Sir dono conference room mein hai and also aapko yeh batana hai ki woh naye interns agaye hai"...Adi completed... Maan nodded his head... " Adi tum meeting se pehle un interns ko brief kardo and meeting ke baad hum log unhe unke duties assign karenge"... "Jee Sir.. mai unhe samjadoonga"... replied Adi and he left the cabin

Here Geet, Meera, Additi, Jai and a few other interns were getting briefed and introduced to the staff by Adi... " Mai aap sab ko batana chahta hoon ki hamare Maan Sir ko tardiness, irresponsibility and unproffessionalism bilkul nahi pasand hai... Aap sab aapna kaam agar teekh se karenge toh aapko koi problem nahi hogi, but remember Maan sir ko careless mistakes bilkul nahi pasand."... Adi warned them all strictly... " Aap log sab aapne aapne contracts padke sign kariye, phir Maan SIr aur baaki sab aayenge aur aapko brief karenge"...Adi informed them all...

After Adi left the cabin Geet frowned at her friends..." Yeh kya yaar, yeh Maan Sir toh bilkul HITLER lagrahe hai... ufff lagta hai band bajne wali hai... Jai looked at them all and pouted... " Haa wat lagegi hum sab ki lagta hai"... All agreed and got back to reading thier contracts...

Maan got up and walked out his door "Dev, Yash tum dono chalo files leke"... They all walked towards the conference room to attend the meeting.. The meeting went very smoothly with all the presentations  from both sides. The meeting continued for 2 hours..

Soon afterwards one of the Mehta's Representatives got up and said " Mr. Khurana we are very impressed with your presentation and we have decided to do this deal with you... Dev, Yash, Raj, Akshay and Adi were smiling widely, whereas Maan just gave a brief nod, but from inside he was very happy... The representative came up to Raj and gave him the papers to sign, when Raj declined shocking the clients...

"Actually the MD of this company is in charge of this project so he will sign the papers not me".. Raj informed them and they took Maan's signatures... After a few pleasantries, the clients left..." Yahhh we got it bhai we got" shouted Yash and Dev as they hugged Maan... Raj and Akshay congratulated Maan " Congrats Maan...tumhari hard work se hi yeh project mila"... Maan denied accepting the compliment..." Nahi Dad, Chachu... sirf mai hi nahi balki Dev aur Yash ne bhi bahut mehnat ki hai... so congrats to them too"... Raj and Akshay congratulated them too and they all headed out for the interns briefing...

Here all the interns were waiting for their MD... After signing his contract... Jai looked up, and saw Geet was thinking something very seriously... He signalled the girls to look towards Geet... Meera and Heer looked at each other in confusion and shook Geet out of her reverie... Geet came out of her stupor and frowned at them all... " Kya Hai...mai itni gehri soch  mai thi... Kyu disturb Kiya??..." Jai , Meera and Heer shook their heads... "Arrey yahi toh malum karna Hai... Tu Kis soch mai doob gaye... Zara hame bhi toh bol"... exclaimed Heer. "

Guys mai hamare naye boss Ke baareme soch Rahi this... Jis taara Adi Sir ne unki description di, Aisa lagra Hai Yeh banda bahut workaholic Hai... Par koi nahi... Aab hum Hai Na ya... Jaate jaate boss ko chill out karna sikhadenge..." Geet winked at them all mischievously... Seeing geet's expressions they all burst out laughing...and that's when they heard a loud sound...

"Kya hora hai yaha... Itna shor... Yeh office hai, koi fish market nahi Jo Sab itni Zor shor se baat karre"...glared Maan... Listening to Maan all the interns became quiet... Geet and her friends all simmered down..." Yaha kya aap sab picnic pe aaye hai... jo itna shor karre"... frowned Maan... "Well mai aapna introduction deta hoon... mai hoon Maan Singh Khurana.. iss current project ka head aur iss company ka MD... Since yeh aap sab interns ka first day hai... yaha iss office ke kuch rules hai,,, jo aap sab ko follow karna hai jab tak aap yahan iss office mai hai,, you have to follow strictly!" "Number 1! Choti ya badi kisi tarah ki badtameezi yaha bardaash nahi ki jaegi!... Mere under jitne bhi log kaam karenge.. mujhe unka 100% dedication, and hardwork chahiye... aur when we are working mujhe aap log ke muh se sirf YES SIR, SORRY and THANK YOU sunai dena chahiye..."  Maan completed his sentence and shot a serious look to them all...

"Babajii... kya piece hai yeh... itna strict office ko army base banadiya isne... Geet thought while taking a deep breath...

"Aab mai aap sab ko iss project ki importance samjhadun!!"...He said while... adi uploaded the presentation..."Well this project is very huge!!!... aur bade hone ke saath saath it is very important ki isse hame milne ke baad hi hamara shares and market prices kafi haye hogaye hai... aur saath hamare rivals bhi kafi baad gayi hai!... Maan announced with  a slight smirk...

"Yeh project hame bahut hi hardwork aur tough competition ke baad mila... after competing against 100 other companies, hume yeh project mila hai... so you all can imagine what a big deal it is"... He was trying to make them all understand the importance of this project and about all the effort it took to get it.. "This is  huge break for you all at this early step of your careers!!!... Tumhare resumes itne strong ho jaenge... ki tum sab sock bhi nahi sakhte..." He pressed his lips together... taking a deep breath...

"Ab... yeh mujhe aap sab ko batana ka reason??... Firstly! you will be offered many more thngs by other companies, such as more money, a higher positions, benefits and what not!! In return, woh tumse kya maange ge?? yahan iss company ki inside information!.. iss project ke confidential details!!" Maan slowly came to his point...

" Issiliye aap sab ek baat kaan khol ke sunn lo...Mai aap sab ko aaj first and last warning deta hoon... Aisa soch na bhi maat ki aap sab yaha sirf apni degrees ki wajah se yaha... aap sab kisina kisi ki recommendation ki wajah se bhi yaha hoon... All those people have a of of faith on you guys... We all have trusted you guys k tum log hard work karoge... aur paise aur power ki  greed mein neeche gir nahi jaoge!! Lekin agar kisi ne bhi aisa kiya... first thing aap iss project ko beech mai nahi chorde sakte... according to your contracts... so agar tumhe koi higher position ya salary offer karta hai without asking for any details.. its useless... aur doosri baat!!.. agar tum log bikay... toh tumhara resume gaya...  aur saath mai mai aisa character certificate banaouga k tum soch bhi nahi sakte... aur tum log kahi kaam karne ke layak nahi rahoge!!!... Iss baat ko apne apne dimaag mai acche se bita lo!!!" He warned them all in such a tone that goosebumps could be felt all around...  "Aur ha agar iss office mai dobara indiscipline dikhega mujhe... toh aap sab ko aapne termination letters diye jaayenge... Adi, in sab ko aapne aapne duties assign karo and start working"... Maan ordered as he went back to his cabin...

(A bit of this update is paraphrased and credited to sameera_12)

And thats the end of this update hope u all like and share this ff... 
Edited by heart882 - 6 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update maan came and whole staff simmer down maan finally got the contract he worked so hard for geet Meera Jai are interns gonna work for maan and adi brief them maan totally Hitler but he proved to be more dangerous to all as he first scream at them for indiscipline later explain them the project and the consequences will one of them tried to cheat him scaring the hell out of them all in all they do not want to mess with maan 
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Geet working in Maan office 
And called him hitter 
Also laugh listening to him 
But they Maan caught them laughing 
& warn them it's office and this behaviour is not going to work 
He scar his intern 
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
khwaishfan thumbnail
thanks 4 the pm n 4 updating! splendid update! well written! Dev n Yash tease Maan! its Geet and her friends' 1st day! Geet calls Maan a Hitler! Maan hears them laugh and strictly warns them that he will take no nonsense! Maan lays down the law! Geet cribs 2 her babaji! ahh Maan did not see her!! update asap! waiting 4 Maaneet 2 meet!