India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tales of Love-MG FF update link

heart882 Groupbie
heart882
heart882

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Hey guys here is the prologue for my ff. I just want to say sorry from before if my Hindi is not good n proper also since I have my exams I will update the first chapter next week. Thanks.
Prologue 

Somewhere,Someone is made for you,
    Let Destiny Decide it. ( credit DTPH)

What is Love?

Kya hai yeh pyar ek 4 letter word jo  dikhne mai hai bahut chota aur sadaaran, but reality mein us me itne taakat hai ki har  mushqil se guzarjaye. Pyar ke bahut rang aur maine hai, kabhi ma- papa ka pyar, Bhai behen ka pyar, dadi- dada aur Nani- nana ka pyar, Doston ka pyar ya phir us ek insan se pyar Jiske aate hi zindagi aur Khoobsurat hogaye, aur Jiske bina Jeena mushkil laage.

Pyar duniya mein har taraf hai but sab log ko dikhta nai. Ma ka dulare  hai pyar, papa ki dant mein hai pyar, dada-dadi aur nana-Nani ka blessing hai pyar, bade Bhai ya behen ki pitai mein hai pyaar aur choton ki masti aur shararat mein hai pyaar.

This is a story where all the facets of love will be shown, and isliye toh is kahani ka naam hai Tales of Love! 

Index:
Prologue - look above pls

Character sketch - Page 1

Chapter 1 -Page 2

Note - Page 3

Chapter 2- Page 3

Chapter 3- Page 5

Chapter 4 - Page 6 

Chapter 5 - Page 6

Chapter 6 - Page 8

Chapter 7 - Page 9 

Chapter 8- Page 9 

Chapter 9- Page 11

Edited by heart882 - 12 January 2017 at 8:54am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vyvyvSunsnowdalursagorika93pari_goyalnakh5683crazyfriends007swapna.pcrazydreamHanishadevikabslockslove2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6khwaishfantaahir004tabby999

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
interesting...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart882

vyvyv Newbie
vyvyv
vyvyv

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
nice concept
waiting for updates

heart882

nakh5683 IF-Rockerz
nakh5683
nakh5683

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
lovely prologyue nice concept do update soon dear

heart882

kabslocks IF-Sizzlerz
kabslocks
kabslocks

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Beautiful concept.
 Waiting for updates.
heart882 Groupbie
heart882
heart882

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys here is the character sketch , as the story progresses there will be many more entries I am confused if I should add arshi i. This story or not so its up to u guys n pls tell me upfront about wht u guys would prefer becaus I'm writing this ff to share with u all. I will update the first chapter soon just waiting to finish my last 2 exams.

Character Sketch

The Khurana Family

Harshvardan Singh Khurana
(Matriach of Khurana Khandaan): Maan's grandfather, he was the one who started Khurana Constructions. He is retired now and handed over his business to his son. He is man who values harwork and perserverance. After being so successful, he is still very humble. His biggest support is his wife Savitri. He is deeply rooted to his indian culture, but still very modern. He loves his oldest grandson Maan, who is the apple of his eye. He is very easy-going and all his grandchildren love him. His personality is one that screams power and success.

Savitri Devi Khurana
: Maan's grandmother. She has helped her husband set up and take KC to all its success. She is a very elegant and sophisticated lady. She is a doting grandmother, but after her husband what she says is final. She and her husband have a very strong relationship. Her grandson Maan is her pride.

Rajveer SIngh Khurana
: Maan's father and the eldest in his family. He is a fun loving and hardworking man. He loves his wife Naina a lot. He has three kids Maan, Dev and Vicky. He is a very cool father and a friend to his children. He is heading KC right now, with his younger brother Akshay, and Maan.

Naina Singh Khurana
: She is a very loving and sweet woman who is the wife of Rajveer. She is the eldest bahu of the Khurana clan. She is the mother of Maan, Dev and Vicky. She loves to bother her sons about their marriage and with her devrani she is in charge of the Khurana Mansion.

Akshay Singh Khurana
: Maan's Chachu and Rajveer's younger brother. He loves Maan a lot as he is the oldest from all the kids. He heads KC with his brother Rajveer and Maan. He has a daughter Anvesha and a son Yash. Loves all the kids equally. He is fun to be with and when he and his brother team up they don't leave chance to bug their wives.

Juhi SIngh Khurana
: Maan's chachi and the younger Khurana bahu. She shares a sisterly relation with Naina. She is the mother of Yash and Anvesha. She is very sweet and loves to tease maan and the others about their marriage.

Maan Singh Khurana
: He is 28 yrs old. He is the oldest son of the Khurana Khandaan. He is the MD of  KC, and is a workoholic. He is a genius and he knows it.  He is a very cool person and loves all his siblings. He appears to strict, arrogant and rude in front of the world. but with his family he is a totally different person. He He is the pranskter of the house. He loves to irritate his siblings and he considers his cousins as his siblings too. He is humble and respecful to everyone and loved by all due to his kind and childish nature. He is a guy kids love, elders like and girls drool over. He takes all the decisions of his life and loves thrill and adventure. Girls and marriage are not his cup of tea, because he doesn't have the time at all. He believes he is successful in life due to the freedom and support of his family. He loves his family and can do anything for them.

Dev Singh Khurana
: He is 25 yrs old. He is Maan's younger brother. He loves his older brother a lot. but at times gets irritated when his parents expect the same workoholic nature in him like his brother. He with his cousin Yash have joined KC because of Maan.He has a very calm nature and he follows his older brother's footsteps. He with his younger siblings loves to irritate maan, but at the same time believes Maan to be his role model.

Yash Singh Khurana
: He is 25 yrs old. He is the son of Akshay and JUhi n Maan's younger cousin. He treats Maan as his older brother, and any decison Maan takes for him, he accepts. He along with Dev and Vicky love to trouble Maan. He is out-going and fun. He had to join KC with Dev and he along with Dev work there. He loves to bother his father Akshay, and he loves his badi-ma a lot.

Vikrant Singh Khurana
: He is the youngest son of Raj and Naina n he is th youngest brother of Maan and Dev. He is 22 yrs old. He is the laadla of Khurana Khandaan. Everyone calls him Vicky. He is a very big flirt, and he takes his Maan bro as his idol. He along with his brothers Dev and Yash love to play pranks on Maan, but they have to be careful, because Maan is no less and he will strike back. He loves to be pampered by his mom, dadi and chachi. He is doing his MBA and he is expected to graduate and help his brothers with KC. He loves photography a lot. He is waiting for the day when his Maan bro will get married, and he will get an awesome partner in crime.

Anvesha Singh Khurana
: She is the only daughter of the Khurana khandaan. She is 20 yrs old.  She is pampered a lot by her brothers, especially her Maan bhai. She is currently studying interior designing and wants to become a famous interior designer. She is very bubbly and talkative. She is the popular girl in her college, but being rich has not turned her into a diva. She has a friendly nature and is very mischievious.

The Handa Family

Mohinder Handa
: He is the owner and CEO of the Handa industries. He is a very rich businessman and his company HI is at the same ranking as KC. He is a very gentle and humble man. His wife Rano is his support and he loves his children Arjun and Geet a lot. He is hardworking and he believes that true dedication is the key to success along with hardwork. He is a doting father and will do anything for his family.

Rano Handa
: She is the lovable wife of Mohinder Handa. She has helped her husband take HI to its success, but after the birth of her children she wanted to give them her time. She is a kind, and loving woman who has instilled her children with the right values. She and her husband give their children the space and freedom they want because they know for a fact that their children won't misuse.

Arjun Handa
:  He is 26 yrs old. He is the oldest son of Rano and Mohinder. He works with his father at HI and is very quickly grasping the techniques of the business world. He is very possesive about his younger sister geet, she means the world to him. He loves her a lot and will do anything to see her smile. Her one tear, will cause him lots of pain and he will turn the world around to see her happy again.

Geet Handa
: She is 24 yrs old and she is the youngest child and the only daughter of the Handa Parivaar and she is the apple of their eyes. She is a very sweet and beautiful girl, Her eyes speak volumes and she has a touch of innocence. She is a bold girl at times and very shy also. She is multi-faceted with lots of talent. She is a highly independant girl, but still very traditional. She has a bindass attitude for life, but is also very serious regarding her studies. She loves to play pranks on her family and friends. Currently she is in her final yr of completing MBA and later on will join her family business after gettng experience from somewhere else. She is from a very rich family, but that doesn't affect her friendly nature.  She is the princess of her family, but not a brat. She loves her family a lot and can do anything for them. Her anger is something people would not like to face. She has a cute habit of talking to her Babaji and complaining to him. She is a girl who likes to live life fully, and not worry about the future.

So these are the characters of this story "Tales of Love" . This story will portray all the facets of love, with lots of masti. Hope you guys like the character sketch, and I will post the first chapter very soon.

Edited by heart882 - 24 April 2016 at 4:44pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

AakshithaSunsnowjoooooooooooooomariam.ahmed197dalurdazzlingnikkiTinaSwissmaansi25preet.harmanpari_goyalsagorika93amita5mayurmaaneetcrazydreamHanishadeviswapna.pkajal2005love2_somakabslocks6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Lehar-taahir004khwaishfantabby999

sagorika93 IF-Dazzler
sagorika93
sagorika93

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
congrtz for ur story
concept is interesting
character sketches is nice
looking forward to it
and I don't want arshi in it plz

heart882

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
hi awesome CS! will b waiting 4 updates! thanks, please post on ff thread as well!

heart882

Go to top