OMG! LOL

Dhairyang Rahu! LOL Working on New Life now.Big smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harrystyolic

harrystyolic IF-Dazzler
harrystyolic
harrystyolic

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

Shinning_Stuti

eshalli IF-Dazzler
eshalli
eshalli

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Update plz
amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by savindi.db

updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee
updateee

OMG! LOL

Dhairyang Rahu! LOL Working on New Life now.Big smileWink
very good..can you give a excat date as updating day madam?

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 17 September 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mavaddat

update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

Offf LOL LOL 

Patience dear patience!
Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 19 September 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged

CHAPTER: 31...

IN THE GAME OF LOVE AND TRUST...

A large open-air ground has been equipped near the royal arsenal for practice, the members of the royal family practices sword or archery here in their free-time. Also the young members of the family are taught the art of war right here. Some people from the royal family were practicing sword at one corner, an expert was demonstrating some tactics to his fellow at another corner; otherwise the whole place was almost vacant. The persons present there got cautious and bowed down in respect when the announcement of the appearance of His Majesty and Her Highness was done by the guard.

There were droplets of sweat on Jalal's forehead, his eyes were tired and he was gasping a little, but that tiresome eyes sparked in a strange delight when they fall on the shining weapons kept at the pedestal near the ground. The clanging of swords and the speed of an arrow- the passion for the shine of weapons are the first one among the lot of passionate fields in this world which are able to draw the young Majesty to them; weapons are not just some mere mechanisms to attack or defense for him, they are a dread addiction... skills of sword-fight or archery have been elevated to the level of top category of art and craft from his angle, has been mingled in his blood. So the sight of weapons gives him the same pleasure and sooth that a melodious song from a melodious voice does for him! An eager smirk automatically sparkled from his lips when his eyes stuck on them.

"Taqliya!" He commanded in a casual manner though the spontaneous authority of voice reflected perfectly, compelling the people present there to bow down once again and to leave in the honour of the emperor and the empress. Jodha smiled looking at the eager eyes of the emperor. "Aap jo soch rahe hay o karne ke bare me abhi sochna bhi maat!" [Don't even try to do what you are thinking now.] She whispered.

Jalal smirked back and loosed the hold of her hand. Slowly with measured and short steps he moved towards the swords, picked up one with his right hand slowly and stared at Jodha meaningfully. Jodha frowned with a light smile peeping from the corner of her lips. Jalal chuckled and signed her to come towards him.

"Abhi nehi Shahenshah... Abhi bhi aap bohot durbal hay." [Not now majesty. You are still very weak.] Jodha came to him and touched his hand which had gripped the sword. Jalal slowly raised the sword along with Jodha's hand touching its hilt, and swished that once against the air. "Bistaar me lete rahenge to kabhi thik bhi nehi ho payenge meri jaan...Sipahi hay hum, shamsheer ke sath dil ka taaluq hay humara, isse haat me leke bagyar hum durust kaise ho sakte hay!" [I will never recover by lying on bed my dear...I am a warrior, my heart has special attachment with the sword, how can I be alright without that!]

"Hume pata hay talwar aapke kintni priya hay! Par abhi nehi! Aapse nehi hoga abhi!" [I know how much do you love the sword. But not now! You will not be able to!] Jodha widened her eyes and acted to scold him. Jalal sniggered, his eyes stuck in the deep of her eyes with uttermost passion blended with sudden mischief, and simultaneously the sword of his hand sprung up to touch her throat mildly. His smirk got deeper as he took his face closer, too closer to her lips... the overflowing urge of passion from his intense eyes compelling Jodha to drown in restlessness from her heart, and her breathings became prominent suddenly. She ran her finger on the blade of the sword for once and took a long breath. "Aap hume lalkar rahi hay Rajkunwari Jodha Bai?" [You are challenging me, Princess Jodha Bai?] Jalal whispered with a wink, his voice was full of fun while imitating Jodha's style of talking, but the gravity of personality and the power of passion had been mixed up with that mischief very perfectly. "Aapko aapni pati ki sakti or kaushal par sandeh hay?" [You are suspecting the skills and power of your husband?] He pieced her with his glance.

"Thora sa bhi nehi!" [Not at all!] Jodha chuckled with an impressed smile smiling in her lips, and slowly lowered down the sword of his hand. "Parantu hume aapki chinta hay!" [But I worry for you!]

"Agar utni hi bharosa hay to chinta kis baat ki?" [If you trust on me then why is this worry?] Jalal asked with the same gravity and mischief in his voice. Jodha smiled profoundly and went away from there.

"Kaha ja rahi hay Begam Sahiba!" [Where are you going Your Highness?] Jalal pulled her hand immediately and hugged her waist from back. "Hume jawab to deke jaiye!" [First answer me!]

Jodha removed his hand from his waist and picked up another sword to place that on his throat. "Humare sath biswas or bharose ka khel khel rahe hay Jahapanha? Haar jayenge!" [Are you playing the game of trust with me your majesty? You will lose!]

"Aap ke haatyon haarne se hi to jeet ka maza milti hay meri Jaan!" [I get the joy of victory by losing in your hand, my love!] He told in huskier voice. "Lijie..." [Take it...] Jodha handed a sword to him that he readily took in hand; adjusting the bandage of his left hand a bit, he rotated the sword in the air for once again to have a better grip with that. Then both of their swords clung with each other.

"Dheere Shahenshah! Bohot thak rahe hay aap!" [Slowly Majesty! You are getting tired!] Jodha laughed looking at his enthusiasm with the sword. Jalal is recovering in an unbelievable pace and it is evident from his energy level while playing with the sword. In the morning itself his head was spinning due to weakness while walking and now he is fit enough to handle a heavy sword on his own hand and to play with it while his eyes are glittering in the charm of getting cured completely as soon as possible... is it the strength of his willpower or Jodha's care and skills?  

"Baas itna kaafi hay aaj ke liye!"[It's enough for today!] Jodha raised her voice as Jalal had suddenly clutched one side of his head after trying a posture of swordfight. "Chaliye!" [Let us go!] She came forward and gripped his arm.

"Thak gaye hay, par yaakin manie bohot accha lag raha hay!" [I am hell tired, but believe me I am feeling much better!] Jalal said. He was palpating and had closed his eyes, but his smile was telling the fact that he was right. Jodha affectionately touched his cheeks. "Bohot jald bilkul thik ho jayenge aap! BBohot jald!" [You will be all fit very soon! Very soon!]

"Bilkul durust to hum tab honge jab dono haato se eksath firse do shamsheer ghuma payege!" [I will be alright when I will be able to swish two swords together with two hands again!] He tried to lift the sword with left hand with taking the full support from the right hand but failed miserably and shrank his face in silent pain. "Dheere dheere Shahenshah!" [Slowly Shahenshah!] Jodha smiled and caressed his hairs. He pouted like a baby boy and smiled sadly.

"Buasa! Phuphasa!!!"

Both of them looked at each other with embarrassing smile. How could they forget this little typhoon was with them?

Now it was a limit for Bharat! He was brought here with the assurance of being taught a alluring tactic of archery, and here the coach himself is busy in chitchatting and playing with sword? Now for how long he could bear all these silently? "Aap bhul gaye aapne humse kya kaha tha!" [You forgot what you had promised to me!]  He grudged in an uncontrollable fury! How peculiar, it hardly moved the emperor- rather he started laughing out. "Buasa!!" He complained to his aunt at once.

"Accha aap idhar ayiye!" [Okay you come here!] Jalal, who had already placed himself right on the ground, pulled him to his lap with all affection. "Gussa ho gaye chote Shahzade?" [You  are angry, my little prince?]

"Aap to kab se kahe rahe hay aap hume sikhayenge..." [You promised that you will teach me...] The boy pouted. "Or jab humne aapko kabutaar wala khat diyatha aapne to kaha tha ki aap hume yudh pe bhi leke jayenge?? Or... or..." [And when I gave you that pigeon-letter you also told me that you will take me in war?? And... and...]

"Accha hume maaf bhi kar dijie aap! Bolie kya kare hum aapke khatir?" [Okay okay forgive me now! Tell me what can I do for you?] Jalal ruffled his hair. "Tir chalana sikhenge na?" [You will learn to throw archery?]

"Ha!" Bharat said looking at his arm. "Parantu aap to tir chala bhi nehi payenge!"  [Yes! But you will not be able to throw arrow.]

"To kya hua? Kaha na humne, humare or bhi do haat hay?" [So what? I told you that I have two more hands?] Jalal smiled broadly. "Jodha..."

Jodha frowned with a smirk on her lips. Keeping his eyes on her smirk Jalal smiled back- "Bohot din ho gaye aapki uss aanokhi or lajawab hunar ko taakhte hue! Jara sikha dijie Bharat ko, hum bhi dekh le humare sabse shandar tir me kahi jung to nehi par gaya hay?" [It had been a long time since I have seen that great and unique skill of you! Go and teach Bharat; let me see too whether my brightest arrow has got rusted in this gap or not!]

"Aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hay Shahenshah ki aapki Hunar ki Mallika ki sabsi khas hunar me kabhi jung bhi par sakta hay?" [How can you even think about that, Majesty, the most special talent of your queen of talent can get rust to?] Jodha smiled with a huge self-confidence and pride. "Suraj paschim dik se udit ho sakta hay, par Jodha Bai ki nishana kabhi chuk nehi sakti!" [Sun can rise in West, but Jodha can never miss her target!]

"Bohot khub! Chaliye, suru kijie... Jao Bharat, tumhare Buasa sikhayenge tumhe o khas tarika!" [Very good! Bharat, your Aunt will teach you that special technique!] Jalal patted on Bharat's back who was staring to Jodha in doubtful eyes and stood up with an attentive and authoritative look as well. Resting his back at one corner of the room he pointed to the archery section of the practice ground. "Suru kiya jaye!" [Let it start!]

"Ayiye Bharat... Yeh dekhie. Srif tin baat dhyan me rakhie... pahela, dristi srif lakshya par hona chahiye... dusra..." [Come Bharat, see. You have to keep 3 things in mind... first, you should concentrate on your target only... second...] While lecturing on the skill particularly, she slowly lifted a bow and some arrows with that. Taking her position, she aimed all the arrows together to the bull's eye, pulled the bow-string with measured strength enough to project all the arrows together, made sure that the sharp points of the arrows are meeting in one point and then closed one eye to set all the concentration on the target. After measuring the distance and the angle, she released the string of the bow. The arrows hit the target plate, with one arrow penetrating the bull's eye and the others surrounding around it in a distinguished manner! Bharat jumped up and started clapping in a childish glee. "Subhan Allah!" Commented his majesty; with a genuine appreciative smile at the corner of the lips.

"Aap bhi kar payenge. Baas abhyas ki avasyakta hay! Aap pahele ek-do tir se abhyas aramv kijie, dhire dhire sikh jayenge... Prayas kijie." [You will also do. Only practice is needed! First try with 1-2 arrows, you will learn slowly... Try.] Jodha patted on his shoulder to motivate him, and simultaneously looked at Jalal with a meaningful glare. "Kyu Jahapanah, kya lagta hay aapko, tir ki dhar abhi bhi chamak rahi hay yeah jung par gaya hay?" [Then, your Majesty, what do you think, is the arrow shining still now or has got rusted?]

"Is tir ki dhar kabhi mit sakta hay bhala?" [Can the sharpness of this arrow go away ever?] Jalal whispered while touching her cheek after making it sure that Bharat's mind was fully on his practice. "Iss tir ne to humare dil ko chhalli karke rakh diya hay!" [This arrow has sliced my heart long ago!]

Jodha laughed. "Aab bohot der ho gaya hay, chaliye aab. Nehi to swasth fir se bigar jayega!" [You are very much weary. Let us go. Else you will again get ill.] She suddenly told.

"Aap fir se humare josh or takaat ko nazar-andaaz kar rahi hay Begam Sahiba! Aapko lag raha hay ki hum itna kamzor hay ki itna sa thakan sahene ki kabiliyat nehi hay humme!" [You are ignoring my energy and strength your highness!You are thinking that I am too weak to cope up with a little tire! ] Jalal picked his brows in a mischievous manner. "Itna bhi bharosa nehi karte hay aap humpe!" [You do not trust me!]

"Yeh maat kahena ki hum aap pe bharosa nehi karte Shahenshah Huzur!" [Don't say that I do not trust you your imperial majesty!] Jodha smiled delicately. "Humare liye to bharosa ka dusra naam hi aap hay!" [For me you are the name of trust!]

"Yaakin nehi hota!" [I can't believe!] Jalal sighed with the smirk intact in his face. "Kya aap humpe utni hi bharosa karte hay jitna hum aappe?" [Do you believe me the same that I do?]

"Hume chunouti maat dijie... Har jayenge!" [Don't challenge me... You will lose!] Jodha said again.

"Humne aajtak kabhi bhi kisi bhi bazi nehi hare hay meri jaan!" [I have never lost in any challenge till date darling!] Jalal came closer. "Khel kar to dekhie!" [Let's play!]

"Majzur hay! Bazi aap tyar kijie." [Okay. You decide the challenge.] Jodha took the challenge with gleaming eyes. Jalal took a glance of Bharat for once who was still busy on his own work, then smirked with deep passion in eyes. " To dekhte hay kitni yaakin hay aapko humare yaakin pe! Soch lijie. Darenge to nehi na?" [Then let me see how much do you trust on my trust! Think again. Won't you fear?]

"Dar kis baat ki. Jitni bharosa humko aappe hay utni hi aapne aap pe." [What fear? I have same trust on you and myself.] Jodha touched his chin. "Bohot si kshetra me aap humse sahasra gun shresth hay Shahenshah, par biswas or bharose ke khel me hum kabhi kisise nehi harenge..." [You are 1000 times best than me in a lot of fields your Majesty, but I will never lose to anyone in the game of trust and believe...]

Jalal touched her forehead with his forehead and they gazed at each other for some moments perhaps to calculate how much trust and belief on each other they have got back after the sudden hole of vacancy and disbelief! Perhaps both of them needed a test to recheck it. "To sunie Begam Sahiba!" [Then listen Your Highness!] Jalal announced after a while touching the bow in Jodha's hand. "Hum nishane me khara rahenge or aap humare sina me tir se nishana lagaenge! Ekdum mere dil me!" [I will stand on target and you have to aim in my chest. Right at my heart.]

"Kya?" [What?]

"Ghabraiye maat. Itna bara zakham lagne ke baad abhi ke abhi kudkhusi karne ka koi irada nehi hay humara!"[Don't worry. I have no intension of suicide right now after this severe injury!] Jalal smirked and took a small wooden board of target practice. "Yeh hay humara dhal. Yaad rakhna, nishana sidha dil par hona chahiye..."  [This one is my shield. Don't forget, your target is my heart...]

"Aap itni tedhe kyu hay?" [Why are you such twisted?] Jodha commented hopelessly.

Jalal looked at her eyes. "Hum aap ko likhi zubaan de sakte hay ki aapke samne khara hokar maut ke sath khel khelne ke waqt humare aankho ke patte tak nehi kapega.Utna hi bharosa hay aap par hume. Par kya aapko hay o bharosa, mujhme or aapne aap me?" [I can write to you that even my eyelids will not shiver while playing with death in front of you. I have that trust on myself. Do you have that trust on yourself and me?

"Agar sach me lag gaya to?" [And if that really hits?] Jodha giggled to him.

"Nehi lagega. Yaakin hay hume. Aapke upar bhi, or..." [It will not. I trust. On you and...] he smiled. "Aapne aap par bhi. Samne se koi tir hume bhed nehi sakega Jodha Begam, usse bachne ka tarika hume maalum hay!" [...also on me. No arrow can hurt me from front Jodha begam, I know the technique to save myself from that!] His voice became denser. "Hume aapne aap ko bhi parakhna hay Jodha, hume parakhna hay humara aapna bharose ka takat." [I want to test myself Jodha, I want to check the power of my own trust.]

"Pura pagal hay aap! Srif khatro se khelne me hi anand milta hay. Pata hay hume aap Agra me abhyas ke samay bhi bechare sainikyon ke sath aise karte hay...Ek haat utha nehi pa rahe hay, subha tak aapne app chal nehi pa rahe the, or yeaha bade bade baatein suru! Ek haat se kaise bachayenge aapne aapko?" [You are mad! You only enjoy playing with danger. I know that while practicing in Agra you do the same with your soldiers... You are unable to lift one hand, was unable to walk from own in morning, and now again have started with huge words! How will you save yourself with one hand?] Jodha was chattering continuously but suddenly Jalal touched her lips. "Hume aapne aapko bachane ki zarurat hi nehi paregi. Hume yaakin hay. Agar aapki aankhe bandh bhi hote tab bhi yeh yaakin nehi toot ta. Or uss yaakin par bhi yaakin hay hume! Manzur hay?" [I will not need to save myself. I know that.If even your eyes were closed even then my trust would not be broken. And I have trust on that trust! Do you agree?]

Jodha kept on staring at him hopelessly and ended up with a delicate smile. "Jodha Begam kabhi bazi rakhne se nehi darte hay Alampanah! Darr to iss baat ka hay ki kahi aap har na jaye!" [Jodha Begam does not fear from challenging my lord! The only fear is that if you lose the challenge!] She took the bow in hand and set her target on her husband's heart. "Dekhte hay kaise jitte hay aap iss prem or biswaas ki parikkhsha me!" [Let's see how you win this test of love and trust!] She smirked.

"Hume haarna nehi aata hay Begam Sahiba... Zindegi me aaj tak kisi bhi khel me sikasth nehi khaye hay hum!" [I don't know how to lose, Yours Highness... I have never lost any game in my life!] He smirked back. They were almost at 2 meters distance from each other now. Jalal was standing supporting his back on wall with holding the target board just in front of his chest. His eyes was keenly observing the movement of the sharp point of Jodha's arrow, which was all set to be released from the bow with a measured speed after calculating how much strength it is needed to hit just at the middle of that target board... as she cannot miss this target. Her hands did not shake a bit while releasing the arrow; his eyelids did not move a little from his glance to the sharp point, and the arrow smoothly pierced the middle-point of the target board, as if was bound to hit the target only!

Bharat clapped once again- this time harder. But both of them were silent. They were gazing at each other's eyes... those were shining in the new excitement of regaining the taste of that old wild mad belief to each-other, which does not follow any logic, any rules... which is as dangerous and daring as their lives are! That old trust on each-other which will let them to jump in the fire of danger and uncertainty at time, with the belief that they will successfully come out from that fire, after becoming more pure, and rejuvenated with new life...  

THERE WAS A MUGHAL PRINCESS...

Mughal force has broken into the territory of Kabul fort...the soldiers of the fort are combating against them with all their strength they still own after the tyranny of the war just conducted! But for how long? For how long?

Hakim Mirza is coming. Not alone but with a huge troop with him. The Sultaan of Badakshan is assisting him! He is coming to eradicate the trace of Abul Mali from Kabul! He is coming to get back his Kabul!

Where will Abul Mali go now??

The turbulent picture of his future floated in front of eyes for a moment, and Abul Mali suddenly felt to lose his balance and to fall down on floor. Anyway he cannot do this, as being the new king of Kabul and the leader of the rebellion he is bound to keep his dignity intact! After getting the latest news of the battle conducting outside he sighed only and waved his hand to let the messenger go. "Par Huzur aap ekbar jung ke maidan me jaate to..." [But my Lord if you have gone to the field for once then...] the person tried to tell once but immediately rejected harshly. "Jitna kaha jaye utna karo!" [Do only what you are told to!] He yelled till the messenger got lost from his sight.

He cannot go to the war-field. He knows in this situation going to defend both the Mughal force and the force of Badakshan together will be equal to commit suicide! Abul Mali wants to live! He does prefer to stay inside the chamber of the fort like a coward to commit suicide bravely in battlefield! But for how long he would be able to be safe here? They will definitely get him... Moreover Mirza Hakim knows each and every detail of this fort. Mirza Hakim will not spare the murderer of his mother by any chance! Mirza Hakim will never leave his own birth-right on this fort of Kabul to a third person like him! He will not be spared... his respect, his status and his life- nothing will be spared! They will give him a death of a stray dog! What will he do now? What will he do?

"Bhag jaiye." [Flee.]

Abul Mali looked at Fakhrunnissa. The most familiar voice is sounding like a stranger now! Fakhrunnissa's eyes are placed on his face; there is no trace of concern or worry in her beaming eyes... rather they are shining in a strange vehemence. There is no touch of warmth or sympathy in her voice... the cold voice is as cruel as the frosty, bloodthirsty air of Kabul!

"Bhh...bhaa..ag jaye?" [F...f...fleeing?] Abul Mali stammered.

"Ha. Hum aapko ek khufia raasta batate hay, aap uski zarie Kabul ke bahar jaa payenge. Baki aapka naasib!" [Yes. I am telling you a secret way to go away from Kabul. Then your luck!] Fakhr's voice was most cruel than ever!

"Jung ki maidan chorkar aise bhag jaye?" [I will flee from battlefield?] Abul Mali uttered, and his tone had no firmness. "Jung me khudkhusi karne se to accha hay bhag jana. Hay na? Mirza yeah Jalal aapko maaf nehi karenge." [It's better to escape that to commit suicide in battle, isn't it? Mirza or Jalal will never spare you.] Fakhrunnissa said. "Mughal sipahiyon ko kaabu karne ki zor aapke sipahiyon me bacha nehi! Aap bhag jaiye." [Your troop has no strength to combat with Mughal troop. So you flee!]

"O..or Badakshan? Kabul... " Abul Mali was too exhausted to build a whole sentence.

"Mirza ke sath Badakhshan ki sultaan ki dosti hay... Dono milkar Kabul ki dakhal lenge... Mughal sipahiyon ko Badakshan ki sipahiyan dekh lenge... Aap bhag jaiye." [Mirza and the sultan of Badakhshan has friendship. Both will take the charge of Kabul... The force of Badakhshan will oppose the Mughal troop. You flee...] Fakhrunnisa handed him a small bag. "Yeaha kuch asharfiyan hay. Kabul ki bahar jane ke baad kam ayega. Bohot dur chale jaiye or Hindustan or Kabul ki aaspaas bhi nazar na ana!" [Here are some coins. It will be needed after getting out of Kabul. Go far away from Hindustan or Kabul and never come back!]

"Ha... hum bohot dur jayenge, or firse sab kuch suru karenge! Firse saajish rachenge or sipahiyan bhi taiyaar karenge or..." [Yes... I will go far away, and will start from first! I will again plan everything and will build force and...] Abul Mali was trying to motivate himself with new hopes but suddenly opposed harshly.

"Nehi aisa kuch nehi karenge aap. Agar zinda rahena chahte hay to aisa kuch nehi karenge aap!" [No you will not do anything like this. You will not do anything like this if you want to live!] Fakhr's eyes shined in a strange dominance. "Yaad rakhna srif Sher ke paas hi Shahenshah ki taaj pehenne ki kabiliyat hota hay; Kuttyon ke paas nehi!"[Remember only lions have the eligibility towear the crown of emperor; not the dogs!]

In shock Abul Mali kept on staring to his wife with vacant eyes. "Jaldi jaiye Abul Mali Sahab!" [Go fast Abul mali Sahab!] Fakhr nudged him.

"Haa chaliye!" Abul Mali ran his eyes from the head to toe of his wife. "Or aap? Aap chaliye..."[You? You too come.]

"Hum kaha jayenge?" [Where will I go?] Fakhr smiled this time; the sarcasm in her lips moved Abul Mali from his core.

"Aap Begam hay humara! Humsafar hay humara! Aapko khatre me chorke hum kaise bhaag sakte hay?" [You are my wife! My companion! How would I flee leaving you in danger?] Abul Mali shouted. In reply Fakhrunnissa smiled again. "Humare safar, humare raste sab alag hay meri meheboob! Jaiye aap!" [Our journey, our ways all are different my love! You leave!]

"Matlab aap..." [You mean you...] Abul Mali was confused.

"Mughal Shahzadi hay hum Abul Mali Sahab; Badshah Babar ka khub humari ragyon me bhi daurta hay! Kabul humari thi, humari hay, or humari hi rahegi!" [I am Mughal Princess Abul Mali Sahab; the blood of emperor Babar is flowing in my artery. Kabul was mine, is mine and will be mine!] Fakhrunnisa laughed out suddenly. "Hum humare takht ko chorke kaha jaye?"[Where would I go leaving my throne?]

"Aapki takht???" [Your throne???] Abul Mali's confused eyes were slowly changing into hell surprise. "A...aapp..."[Y..you...]

"Itna bhi maat sochiye Meri meheboob! Baas samajh lijie ki hum aapke jaan bakhsh rahe hay!" [Don't think too much my darling! Only think that I am sparing your life!] This time her voice trembled one bit as she came closer to his face. She touched her lips on his surprise glance, and kissed on his lip profoundly. When she picked up her face, Abul Mali was gazing steel at her eyes... on back to back shock of surprise, anger, pain, wound his eyes had lost their language, they were absolutely vacant! 

"Bohot bari galti kiye the aapne meri jaan! Aap bhul gaye the ki thik jaise aap humare ristey ko, humko istamaal kar sakte hay takht pane ke liye, thik ushi tarha se aapki yeh maasuka bhi aapko, aapki mohabbat ko istamaal kar sakti hay- takht ko pane ke liye!" [You did a grave mistake my love! You forgot that like you were using me and our relation to get the throne, just that way your beloved can also use you and your love- to get the throne!] She cupped his blank face. "Agar samajhte to aaj yeh din nehi dekhna parta hum dono ko!" [If you would understand it, then we both would not see this day!]

"Mughal fauj ko... aapne... khabar bheja... Mah-Chuchak Begam ki maut ke bare me..." [You... sent news to Mughal force... about the death of Mah-Chuchak...] Abul Mali got back his power of speaking after a long trial of coping up with the shock.

Fakhrunnissa smiled.

"Aap ne hi humare iradyon ko batate hue Mirza Hakim ko khabar bheja..." [You sent news to Mirza Hakim about my intensions...] Abul Mali's voice trembled.

Fakhrunnissa smiled again.

"Aap hi o hay jisne Faisal Beg ko humare khilaf kiya! Aap hi o hay jisne Jalal ko humare hare k sajish ke bare me jaankari dete aa rahi hay!! Fakhr!!!" [You provoked Faisal Beg against me! You are the one who are giving all the information about our conspiracy to jalal!!! Fakhr!!] Abul Mali suddenly wailed out. "Itna bara dhoka diya hume? Itna bara dhoka!!!" [Such a betrayal! You betrayed me his way!!!]

Fakhrunnisa started laughing!

"Nehi Fakhrunnissa nehi!! Aap humare sath aisa nehi kar sakti hay! Aap mujhe aise... aise khatam nehi kar sakti hay!!!" [No Fakhrunnissa no! You can't do this to me! You can't finish me this way!!!] Abul Mali had now got back his sense fully. He was screaming, shouting, wailing, gasping to cope up with the sudden shock and hurt... but all in vain... Fakhrunnisa held his hand to stop him. "Jaiye Abul Mali Sahab... Jaan bachaiye aapna!" [Go Abul Mali Sahab... Save your life!]

"Nehi jayenge!! Nehi jeena hay hume!" [I will not go! I will not live!] Abul Mali suddenly became too furious and strangled Fakhrunnisa! "Batzaat aurat! Tujhe marke hum bhi marenge! Itna bara dhoka!!! Nehi chorenge hum tujhe! Nehi chorenge!!" [Evil woman! I will die after killing you! Such a betrayal!! I will not leave you! I will not spare you!!]

"A..abbul...Mali Sahab!" Fakhr's throat was chocking as Abul Mali had given his all force to strangulate her. But still she managed to speak! "Samhaliye aapne gusse ko. Hume marke aap bach nehi payenge!" [Control your rage. You will not be able to save yourself after killing me!]

"Nehi bachna hay hume! Itna bara khel khela aapne humare sath! Nehi chorenge! Sab kuch khatam kar denge! Sab kuch!" [I don't want to be save! You played with me this way! I will not spare anyone! I will destroy everything! Each and every thing!] He suddenly thrashed her on the floor and himself fell down losing his balance, and broke down vulnerably.

"Abul Mali Sahab!" Fakhrunnisa sat beside him and hugged him from back, whispering in his ears. "Hume aapki jaan ki chinta hay... isliye aapko bachana chahte hay! Bhag jaiye... Hume marke kuch haasil nehi kar payenge aap!" [I care for your life... so I want to save you! Flee from here. You will not get anything by killing me!]

"Kuch nehi chahiye hume! Par hum nehi chorenge aapko!" [I don't want anything! I will not spare you!!] Abul Mali shouted... but before he could do anything a silhouette of a messenger again got to see over the curtain.

"Mirza Hakim Sahab ne Kille ki mashraqi darwaje se hamla kar diye hay Huzur! Udhar Mughal sipahiyan kille ki andar ghus gaya hay! Hume puri tarha se gher liya gaya hay!" [Mirza Hakim has attacked at the eastern gate of fort! There Mughal force have entered inside.] He announced in a damn worried tone. "Kya kare huzur!"  [What to do now my lord?]

"Larai bandh karo or Mughalyon ke samne haatiyaar fek do. Jao!" [Stop fighting and surrender in front of Mughals. Go!] He screamed to command. And then he looked at Fakhrunnisaa whose eyes were shining in the excitement of victory.

"Thik kaha aapne... Hume aapki di hui zakham se jyada humare jaan aziz hay! Bhag jayenge hum." [You were right. I love my life more that the scar you gave to me! I will escape from here.] He hissed in a horrible rage chocking his voice. "Par yaad rakhiyega, hum aapko nehi chorenge...Ek na ek din zarur waapas ayenge hum aapke paas. Aapse milne... aapse badla lene! Tabtak badle ki junoon me aapne jaan ko jala kar rakh karna sikh jayenge... Tab or nehi darenge-or nehi bhagenge!" [But keep it in mind, I will not spare you... I will come back to you one day. To meet you... to take revenge from you! I will learn to burn my heart in the fire of revenge by that time... I will not fear then, will not flee from the spot!]

"Hum intezaar karenge Abul Mali Sahab!" [I will wait for you Abul Mali Sahab!] Fakhrunnissa smirked and simultaneously hugged him with an unknown passion... "Jaiye... Hum dua karenge ki aap jaha bhi rahe zinda rahe... Albida!" [Go... I will pray to God so that you stay alive wherever you go! Goodbye!]  

Abul Mali got out of sight after piercing Fakhrunnissa with his furious, broken, scarlet glare... she kept of gazing at his departure... with bright smirk glowing on lips and a drop of tear shining at the corner of eyes... together!

The violent roar of war broke out once again at outside. Mirza Hakim has attacked Kabul fort... There were all chaos and anarchy at outside. None had any idea what to do, where to go, what is happening...

Fakhrunnissa Begam laughed out loudly suddenly... like a hysteric!

PRECAP: A new hope for Sharifuddin!

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 19 September 2016 at 4:31am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

nahuzagurusreechetnamanoresheelaravikumarshahidmehmoodFazlonshaivanisungidaPrakirtiloginsJodha23neepobithik2luvsparijatBlacktulipjasminegrewal98IgnatiaAkdha11rs_fun2Tehzeeb89...Thendral...lathaanireddyvjctpt378amitaprasadwanitacutecc753misty22SAACHIGUPTA09Sony.SSomeoneloveJAavishimishra.AkDhian.SUSHlovesJOJAsweety992ANJIJHA--a.ishu--haya_gorgeousswatiluthra155parinatashathakurvaralaharrystyolicerning_wanu012roseraja1915NaazrteshallikartikaJAbinduprasad41kajal2005RamSiyaRam1357rakshadivyadaya13swetiii--cute.manasi---Kavya_P--Felicity-harshu27

Go to top