Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 90)

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 10 September 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naazrt

superb superb superb story di I love it sooo much and plzzz when you update can you also pm me your stories too? plz plzzz I want to read your all stories I already sent you a buddy request di.. iam waiting for your reply ok don't forget...

Aww thank you so much dear. I would love you to pm you my updates dear... Waiting for your next feedback comment for my next update.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 10 September 2016 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mavaddat

yup we want gift on id ul zuha...
update please
I wish I could but not possible as I have xm on the next day of Id. Unhappy

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 10 September 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1357raksha

wonderful update stuti...
i loved jodha jalal teasing maan ...
update soon nd thanks for pm...
Thank you for reading. Embarrassed

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 10 September 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Dearest Stuti diSmile,
    Finally, I have succeeded in dumping all my practical files on the honourable teacher's desk... so here I am with the promised comments!!!LOL

Oh! Congrats! Nothing can be more boring and worthless job than to write lab assignment copies! LOL

Gorgeous... not really! Shrewd and scintillating would be better words for this chapter... why is it so, would be revealed in due course... so patience, dear Author! Let's begin it all at the beginning!! For now have it like this, the theme of my review stays... Shrewd & Scintillating!!Star

O My God! Dear! Such a beautiful review and the summary of whole chapter in only two words!Clap Even I didn't think of it this way.LOL

The Princess... she is indeed one! For whenever she steps in, she rules in honour... not a word of vengeance, yet her shrewd edges of razor sharp brain slices through the adversaries... unmoved daughter, ruthless heiress, she's all that, much more than that, in fact. Her mannerisms, scheming behind her better half's back (better indeedWink)... charming him with scintillating looks making him a puppet and successfully sinking him, what a lady you've created. You know what, Fakhr-un-nissa defines you as a writer... There has been many Jodha akbars, but not one Fakhr-un-nissa like thisClapClap... if she's not shrewd and scintillating, then who is? Of course, you!!Wink

Wonderful analysis of Fakhrunnisa! OMG! Thank you so much for the bold part!Blushing I constructed Fakhrunnisa's character with utter care with blend of shrewdness,evilness and ruthlessness. It is such an honour to read such line from you! Embarrassed

'Twas the lover and his lassWink... the scintillating lady love, the shrewdest Emperor, arousing proximity, much needed excuse for so, and a backdrop of prim and perfect gardens with the Vernal magic at the helm... all the ingredients of romance at hand!! Add to this already-full-to-the-brink urn of love a dash of Stutish kadak masaala... and voila!! The result is nothing but an assault to the lover and his lass... aka a newly committed Maan Singh and his lass... so do you find it anywhere less scintillating?! What say, di? Wink... the entire scene left me clutching my stitches.. that's a really positive sign of mental peace, I'd saySmile

I always believe that writing a thoughtful and sensible review is also as important as stories or novels in the archive of literature. You have excelled in this part dear! How to you find such beautiful words!!Day Dreaming I just loved-loved and loved this part!! Your review is as scintillating as you!Hug
@bold: Wow!Star

All thus said in due... let's wait for more to happen, you've an uncanny knack of alluring with your precaps, this time is no exception... I refrain from saying anything regarding the brutal blood bath in the Kabul fort, though cringe worthy and gory... this were the general consequences of power and politics, so you get a special plause for sticking to reality, my brazen lady!!Embarrassed

Thank u thank u.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So till you post the next chapter... this is the supposed Id-ul-Zoha gift in advance, please accept!!!LOLLOL
I would have tried hard but not possible now! Internal exams!Angry

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 10 September 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Dearest Stuti diSmile,

PS: I want to include my take on Shagun's birthday os here itself...

Right here? Ok!Wink

This one was a complete different angle you've explored in that tale... the innocence, the parents' pride, typical tu tu main main games and above all the devoted father and pampering mother, relenting to their child's want always with a smile Smile

Actually I usually do not write this type of stories, wrote my first 'happy' os ever for Shagun in her birthday; thank you so much for coming up with such a beautiful analysis.Embarrassed

Like everyone else, even I am wishing, why nothing like this ever materialised in the show, why the parents-offspring bonding remained so little explored ?! But then, that the magic of writing fanfictions, that's fun in it, that you have managed to think up something more than what's shown, that the vision of your imaginations run deeper than visual effects!!! No doubt that Shagun is so ecstatic on getting an os wali gift from you LOLLOL
This had been always my question! Why did not they even try to explore the relation of Jodha, Akbar and Salim ever! There was such a vast field to explore of this imperial family and they only spread utter negativity with Ruqaiya's cheap Affim act. Was that really required? If they ever tried to explore 10% of parent-son relationship, the show would revive its standard again!!
It's a fun of writing a FF that you can visualize what you always wanted to see in the show and also make people to see that from your eyes. Embarrassed

Loved this Sheikhu baba more than ever... he was just too cute!!Embarrassed  
Wasn't he?Embarrassed

In more than one way, the story was a perfect gift for one's birthday, so I would put it asHeart. I hope it makes a good reading!Embarrassed
Your review is awesome like always dear... I know Shagun has also loved her birthday gift!Embarrassed

Adwitiya...

Tilottamaa

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged

CHAPTER: 28

Tantrums by AkbarLOLLOL does not like boiled vegs, who would like esp when mughal food is oily and spicyLOLLOL Jodha being the perfect nurse cum wife tending to whims. Remembering HassanCryCryCry & HussainCryCryCry

Faisal Beg + Mahachuhak vs Haidar Qasim vs Abul Mali  

Kya game hai, everyone is against each other. And the mastermind is Fakhr

Haider stutteredLOL and Faisal Beg implicated and the fight which Mahachuchak is enjoyingConfused but why? Jasim the official post boyLOLLOL twisted the game further.

I liked this whole plot, it comes across as pretty real.

Mali the new king ahah.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

harrystyolic IF-Dazzler
harrystyolic
harrystyolic

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
please update stuti..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged

CHAPTER: 29

More fights. 

\\

Finally MahaChuchak comes to know about Abul Mali who conspired well with help from Fakhr  

Maha also comes to know about Abul+ HaidarLOL but she missed Fakhr and her talents. Had MahaC known about her own daughter's talents she would have made her the deputy and future queenLOLLOL Abul Mali kills MahaChuchak and next Haidar, who was dumb enough to think he would be  spared. 

Abul Mali becomes the new King!!!!

---------------

Ahah Jalal getting philosophical, new life uhmm kahi new wife bhi toh nahiLOL. Ohoo now he calls Jodha his energy, his confidence, his life, ...poison attack ke pehle kya hua thaAngryAngryAngry

Jalal now back to business, Kabul, Sharifuddin and SamarkandLOL . Saas ayi nahi ki yudh ke khayal shuru. Jodha comes and now they talk about God and their belief. In the process ventilating their anger and frustration, this would definitely give peace. Jalal gets emotional with JodhaEmbarrassed

Nice update and of course Kabul part was greatBig smileLOLLOL

Tilottamaa

Go to top