Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 84)

Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 10 September 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Dearest Stuti diSmile,

PS: I want to include my take on Shagun's birthday os here itself...

Right here? Ok!Wink

This one was a complete different angle you've explored in that tale... the innocence, the parents' pride, typical tu tu main main games and above all the devoted father and pampering mother, relenting to their child's want always with a smile Smile

Actually I usually do not write this type of stories, wrote my first 'happy' os ever for Shagun in her birthday; thank you so much for coming up with such a beautiful analysis.Embarrassed

Like everyone else, even I am wishing, why nothing like this ever materialised in the show, why the parents-offspring bonding remained so little explored ?! But then, that the magic of writing fanfictions, that's fun in it, that you have managed to think up something more than what's shown, that the vision of your imaginations run deeper than visual effects!!! No doubt that Shagun is so ecstatic on getting an os wali gift from you LOLLOL
This had been always my question! Why did not they even try to explore the relation of Jodha, Akbar and Salim ever! There was such a vast field to explore of this imperial family and they only spread utter negativity with Ruqaiya's cheap Affim act. Was that really required? If they ever tried to explore 10% of parent-son relationship, the show would revive its standard again!!
It's a fun of writing a FF that you can visualize what you always wanted to see in the show and also make people to see that from your eyes. Embarrassed

Loved this Sheikhu baba more than ever... he was just too cute!!Embarrassed  
Wasn't he?Embarrassed

In more than one way, the story was a perfect gift for one's birthday, so I would put it asHeart. I hope it makes a good reading!Embarrassed
Your review is awesome like always dear... I know Shagun has also loved her birthday gift!Embarrassed

Adwitiya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged

CHAPTER: 28

Tantrums by AkbarLOLLOL does not like boiled vegs, who would like esp when mughal food is oily and spicyLOLLOL Jodha being the perfect nurse cum wife tending to whims. Remembering HassanCryCryCry & HussainCryCryCry

Faisal Beg + Mahachuhak vs Haidar Qasim vs Abul Mali  

Kya game hai, everyone is against each other. And the mastermind is Fakhr

Haider stutteredLOL and Faisal Beg implicated and the fight which Mahachuchak is enjoyingConfused but why? Jasim the official post boyLOLLOL twisted the game further.

I liked this whole plot, it comes across as pretty real.

Mali the new king ahah.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.Shinning_Stuti

Mavi_16_2 IF-Dazzler
Mavi_16_2
Mavi_16_2

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
please update stuti..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Durgeshnandini.Shinning_Stuti

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged

CHAPTER: 29

More fights. 

\\

Finally MahaChuchak comes to know about Abul Mali who conspired well with help from Fakhr  

Maha also comes to know about Abul+ HaidarLOL but she missed Fakhr and her talents. Had MahaC known about her own daughter's talents she would have made her the deputy and future queenLOLLOL Abul Mali kills MahaChuchak and next Haidar, who was dumb enough to think he would be  spared. 

Abul Mali becomes the new King!!!!

---------------

Ahah Jalal getting philosophical, new life uhmm kahi new wife bhi toh nahiLOL. Ohoo now he calls Jodha his energy, his confidence, his life, ...poison attack ke pehle kya hua thaAngryAngryAngry

Jalal now back to business, Kabul, Sharifuddin and SamarkandLOL . Saas ayi nahi ki yudh ke khayal shuru. Jodha comes and now they talk about God and their belief. In the process ventilating their anger and frustration, this would definitely give peace. Jalal gets emotional with JodhaEmbarrassed

Nice update and of course Kabul part was greatBig smileLOLLOL

Durgeshnandini.

Durgeshnandini. IF-Dazzler
Durgeshnandini.
Durgeshnandini.

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
OMG, Stuti di!!!! What a dp!!!ClapStar

Shinning_Stuti

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged

LOLCHAPTER 30:

Jalal stands up with help from JodhaEmbarrassed. Jalal knows about the vampire hakimROFL and that hakim is still alive!! Jalal saysAngryAngry aurte shauhar ka khoon peete hai phir bhi Jalal ne haram banaya aur itni saari aurte rakhiStern Smile .iska matlab tharki jalalDead ya phir rakhtbeej jalalLOLLOL 

Nature is calming and so were Jalal-Jodha. Clever Jalal enquires about the developments and the attack. 

The real QUEEN of Kabul-Fakhr

The description of Kabul room- very well done and detailed.Clap Liked the way Fakhr felt for her cruel mother. Fakhr cares for Sakina, good.

Whose side is Mirza? and is Fakhr against Mirza? Wish Fakhr did not betray Kabul with Jalal. Mirza and Fakhr could have jointly planned it.  She decides against the fan fare burial.

Fakhr is the most intelligent character in the storyEmbarrassedTongueStar

JOdha and Jalal stroll in the garden lead to Jalal pulling Maan Singh's legAngryAngryAngrybut why? Poor Maan is having his first marriageEmbarrassed whereas Jalal has countless onesLOLLOL

Finally I read all your updates, phew what a task. And how do you write, hats off to youStar

Edited by RamSiyaRam - 13 September 2016 at 2:37am

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

CHAPTER: 28

Tantrums by AkbarLOLLOL does not like boiled vegs, who would like esp when mughal food is oily and spicyLOLLOL Jodha being the perfect nurse cum wife tending to whims. Remembering HassanCryCryCry & HussainCryCryCry

Who will like eating boiled vegetables leaving Biriyani and Rogan-Josh (Yummy! Sochkar hi muh me paani!LOLLOL)  None can touch Jodha's level when it comes to nursing. Wink

Chooo Cute. Embarrassed

Faisal Beg + Mahachuhak vs Haidar Qasim vs Abul Mali  

Is this Faisal Beg or Qasim? LOL Not Abul Mali because he has one pirate eye.LOL

Kya game hai, everyone is against each other. And the mastermind is Fakhr

Is this Fakhr? Don't you thing she looks too innocent to be Fakhrunnisa?ROFL

Haider stutteredLOL and Faisal Beg implicated and the fight which Mahachuchak is enjoyingConfused but why? Jasim the official post boyLOLLOL twisted the game further.

Mah-Chuchak is half-mental na, so was enjoying the fighting fighting game.ROFL 

I liked this whole plot, it comes across as pretty real.

Thank God! I was tensed.LOL

Mali the new king ahah.Embarrassed

WinkWinkWink

RamSiyaRam

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mavaddat

please update stuti..
You have to wait some days more.Big smile