Thank you so much Sherry. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 21 August 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hello Stuti di! 
As I promised I am here with my comment. But read it at your own risk!! Kono guarantee dite parbo naa, tomar ghum peye jete pare Sleepy, So shabdhan!! LOLLOL

This story has come a long way.. certainly, it will travel longer still... So what I do is that a brief description of the journey of three main axes of the story... the grieving couple, the conspiracy and the authoress!!

The Grieving Couple 
A lot of pain, love and affection... and you have imaged these two lovable soul mates. In sorrow and joy, all pains and turmoil, they sail along together. Sometimes the tide of Time pulls them apart. Sometimes, it's the same tide that unites them. 
         It was a tugging description that you have etched with your words. You do maintain your usual flair but this genre, brings out a slightly different you... and not a single description sounded unnatural, not an emotion out of place. The feeling of guilt and regret sweeping over these star crossed lovers, theses series of events, that leads them to the conclusion that, come what may, they are meant to be together as a soul are very well presented. 
Jodha appears emotionally more strengthened at times, where Jalal breaks to pieces... is it just to convey that when one falls the other becomes the pillar of strength? 

All in all, their emotions, blaming and grievances, and above all, the way they find strength in each other's company to fight this helplessness, was all so realistic. Take a bow!!

The Conspiracy 
Ok, this part was too good I think... and your portrayal of realistic fervour is at its level best. 
Take a bow, again!!

It isn't just the ruthless faces that you have etched, with ruthless sincerity, but the entire plot and ploy, the tactics, the messages, code language , the Amir Khasrau decoding method... By George!! Do I see that as another Lashy di in the making or what?LOL

Seriously, Stuti di, you've taken me by complete surprise with this hunar of yours. Kudos ClapClap
Trust me your version of Mahachuchak, Mali, Faisal Beg and the master player of all... Fakhr-un-nissa, were much more convincing than the screeching banshee and hairless Harry of Ekta!! Why even Jallu and Birbal were Chanakya reincarnated at your hands! LOL

You have all the calibre to become a diplomat, ditch, Computer science Wink. It's very difficult to come up with something like this and still sound convincing... but kiss to combat to tears to blood bath, you're comfortable with anything and everything . WowClap

The Authoress! 
Ab inki kya kehna!!
Whatever she writes, our Shinning_Stuti never fails to shine. 
As I went through the chapters, a novice writer, who's unsure of the reader's reactions, gradually transformed into a sharp, and strong author, who can grip her readers with the story and yet is brazen enough to continue as she plans. 
          Why are you so hard working, dear? Same dialogues in a double version LOL. Anyways, thanks for the English version though, amar Hindi tomar thekeo beshi sanghatik kina WinkLOLLOL.

All that said, and all hence done, I hope you bear with this piece of write up. I suppose I have covered all the points...
Update soon.. eagerly waiting Embarrassed and thanks for the patience you have with me Wink

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Hello Stuti di! 

Adwi!!Hug 

As I promised I am here with my comment. But read it at your own risk!! Kono guarantee dite parbo naa, tomar ghum peye jete pare Sleepy, So shabdhan!! LOLLOL

I really did not expect you to read all the 29 chapters so fast! Shocked And don't say theseAngry Your beautiful comments are more than treasure for me. I can't tell how much this is important for me!!CryBig smile

This story has come a long way.. certainly, it will travel longer still... So what I do is that a brief description of the journey of three main axes of the story... the grieving couple, the conspiracy and the authoress!!

O Wow!!Star

The Grieving Couple 
A lot of pain, love and affection... and you have imaged these two lovable soul mates. In sorrow and joy, all pains and turmoil, they sail along together. Sometimes the tide of Time pulls them apart. Sometimes, it's the same tide that unites them. 
         It was a tugging description that you have etched with your words. You do maintain your usual flair but this genre, brings out a slightly different you... and not a single description sounded unnatural, not an emotion out of place. The feeling of guilt and regret sweeping over these star crossed lovers, theses series of events, that leads them to the conclusion that, come what may, they are meant to be together as a soul are very well presented. 
Jodha appears emotionally more strengthened at times, where Jalal breaks to pieces... is it just to convey that when one falls the other becomes the pillar of strength? 

All in all, their emotions, blaming and grievances, and above all, the way they find strength in each other's company to fight this helplessness, was all so realistic. Take a bow!!

Such a detailed synopsis of my protagonists dear! I am elated!! Thank dear! Day Dreaming  
You felt Jodha is stronger? Thank God! LOL My one dear Di had complaint me for making Jodha weak and weeping  marshmallow ROFL  
 Maybe Jodha is strengthen as she is woman, and women are believed to be more composed emotionally to cope up with emotional turmoils than men. So Jalal seems more vulnerable from inside in spite of his engagement and superiority in outer world.
 Love you dear!Heart 

The Conspiracy 
Ok, this part was too good I think... and your portrayal of realistic fervour is at its level best. 
Take a bow, again!!

It isn't just the ruthless faces that you have etched, with ruthless sincerity, but the entire plot and ploy, the tactics, the messages, code language , the Amir Khasrau decoding method... By George!! Do I see that as another Lashy di in the making or what?LOL

OMG!! Such a compliment! Cool Plotting these conspiracies and writing about them is fun. LOL 
Seriously, Stuti di, you've taken me by complete surprise with this hunar of yours. Kudos ClapClap
Trust me your version of Mahachuchak, Mali, Faisal Beg and the master player of all... Fakhr-un-nissa, were much more convincing than the screeching banshee and hairless Harry of Ekta!! Why even Jallu and Birbal were Chanakya reincarnated at your hands! LOL

This was much needed to saaf Ekta Madam's kachras from those villeins. LOL How I wanted to see some intelligent villeins and more intelligent Akbar fighting against them! Cry But those morons were much interested in vamp Ruqu ruining spices of MUZ!! ROFL ROFL

You have all the calibre to become a diplomat, ditch, Computer science Wink. It's very difficult to come up with something like this and still sound convincing... but kiss to combat to tears to blood bath, you're comfortable with anything and everything . WowClap

So beautiful! Day Dreaming I am dancing in joy.Dancing

The Authoress! 
Ab inki kya kehna!!
Whatever she writes, our Shinning_Stuti never fails to shine. 
As I went through the chapters, a novice writer, who's unsure of the reader's reactions, gradually transformed into a sharp, and strong author, who can grip her readers with the story and yet is brazen enough to continue as she plans. 

Lots of hug for you for especially this section of your review!Blushing Hug  Hug  Hug  Hugit was my first trial of writing something so seriously, and I know how much I have improved as a writer day by day. When I started writing this story this was a mere fun and craziness, but with days passed on this has become a important part of my life. Embarrassed Thank you so much for such beautiful words dear. Big smile 
          Why are you so hard working, dear? Same dialogues in a double version LOL. Anyways, thanks for the English version though, amar Hindi tomar thekeo beshi sanghatik kina WinkLOLLOL.
Hindi tai holo sobcheye boro somossa. Now as these Jodha-Jalal are from the show itself, it is tougher to imagine them talkingin English! ROFL Kno je amader WB board e Hindita sekhay na! LOL

All that said, and all hence done, I hope you bear with this piece of write up. I suppose I have covered all the points...

I have no words to thank you darling!Hug
Update soon.. eagerly waiting Embarrassed and thanks for the patience you have with me Wink

Be with my always like this with your wonderful reviews. These are the best motivation a novice writer expects to get! Big smile

Tilottamaa

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@Shinning_Stuti, 
Tomar reply kora hoye gelo!!!
Wow, fasht, fasht LOLLOL

Generally, if not lethargic, I read fast enough. Finished this one in 2 days. But it took some time to shake up my lazy bones, and write down the review. Wrote two reviews for you. Phew!!!

Glad you liked my review, and please keep liking them. 
        Amader school e Hindi chhilo, class 8 porjonto, as a 3rd language, kintu ekhon shob bhule gechhi LOL
Now my Hindi is of the standard of a fox... kya huaa, keno huaa, eishob arki LOLLOLLOL
ishagupta Senior Member
ishagupta
ishagupta

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged
When will u update? 

Edited by ishagupta - 22 August 2016 at 2:36am

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishagupta

When will u update? 
Abhi to I updated. Give me some more time for next one.LOL

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 22 August 2016 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

@Shinning_Stuti, 
Tomar reply kora hoye gelo!!!
Wow, fasht, fasht LOLLOL
Sokale theke IF khule bose achi to ei jonnoi.LOL

Generally, if not lethargic, I read fast enough. Finished this one in 2 days. But it took some time to shake up my lazy bones, and write down the review. Wrote two reviews for you. Phew!!!

Same pinch. Generally I am a fast reader but lazy reviewer.Silly

Glad you liked my review, and please keep liking them. 
Your reviews are lovely dear. And also any type of review is sure to be loved by the author.Big smile
        Amader school e Hindi chhilo, class 8 porjonto, as a 3rd language, kintu ekhon shob bhule gechhi LOL
Now my Hindi is of the standard of a fox... kya huaa, keno huaa, eishob arki LOLLOLLOL
Foxy Hindi. Wow ROFL amader Hindi chilo na, 3rd language Sanskrit chilo... Jothariti Sanskrit o sikhini Hindi o na.LOL
Amar ja Hindi r gyan sob TV thekeLOL

Tilottamaa

Go to top