Thank you dear. Embarrassed

harrystyolic IF-Dazzler
harrystyolic
harrystyolic

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by Mavaddat

Wonderful ...
I have read from chapter 10 all in one go ... still last 6 r chapters left...
All I want to say that ur writing way is awesome beautifully penning down each character, emotions, feelings, ... sorry I didn't comment any of your chapter because I haven't read it till now not because I don't want to read but because I was busy... I will read I love JODHA also soon will comment on it
Sorry for short comment but words are wider I suppose Confused Ouch
You r stupendous fantabulous tremendous writer.

OMG! Thank you so much for this rain of praise on me. Big smile Thanks for giving your time behind my story and loving it.Embarrassed I will be waiting for your further comments. Embarrassed
haha rain ... u deserve to be praised Wink will comment tomorrow a long one of all chapters...thanks for replying on comment...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

amitaprasad Senior Member
amitaprasad
amitaprasad

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
awesome...just awesome...i have no words to describe ur talent.u have filled my heart with bliss.akdha moment always turned me..so sooo thanks for pm...
Hm1608 Senior Member
Hm1608
Hm1608

Posted: 19 August 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by Hm1608

wow its nice up buddy
ty for pm
up soon buddy

Thank you dear. Embarrassed

Smile
harrystyolic IF-Dazzler
harrystyolic
harrystyolic

Posted: 20 August 2016 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
hi stuti... how r you dear
well m back with my bakwas comment ... oh you know I have to re- read the chapters so many times, because I love to read this ff ...firstly,I loved the story line of new life... so beautifully you explained the grief of akdha .About politics what to say dear..the way you characterised the characters of conspirators is really qabile tareef.. STUTI BEGUM LOL ( sorry if you feels bad, just joking bout it )
Sorry dear chapter are 29 n m commenting of all 29 chapter in 1 ...
you wrote so beautifully, beg, mahachuchak, Abdul Mali, haider, n others characters too...their evilness is unpredictable .
oh our akdha had went through a lot since the death of hassan Hussain . But how he didn't touch any other women since these years... BTW somehow he was guilty of his accusation to JODHA, ... no no no how could he accused her, had he forget that she was also the mother of those kids how could she kill them or murdered them... that what ek did in show.. I hate her for this I hate CVS Angry .
Man wedding and tour to amer. But in amer this closeness with him eating up both, though they love each other but hesitates to be with each other. Such cruel game of fate played with them...
Attack on jalal, jodha's faith back on her god.. finally both find solace in each others arms, the torment, sorrow grief pain they went through, through so many years finally came out in form of tears...
omg the kiss, so tempting n passionate but this dadisa KABAB ME HADDI LOL now romance started ...waiting for their romance
sorry stuti. I shortly comment on conspirators the reason is that I dont like conspirators in any love story...
please give one sensual n passionate chapter of akdha
love the chemistry of akdha .:-) :-) thanks for pm sorry for late comment really very very sorry
love you to entertain us with your lovely stories
now update soonWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 21 August 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mavaddat

hi stuti... how r you dear
I am fine! Now became much fine, after reading this comment. LOL

well m back with my bakwas comment ... oh you know I have to re- read the chapters so many times, because I love to read this ff ...firstly,I loved the story line of new life... so beautifully you explained the grief of akdha .About politics what to say dear..the way you characterised the characters of conspirators is really qabile tareef.. STUTI BEGUM LOL ( sorry if you feels bad, just joking bout it ) 

Hey don't dare to say this a bakwaas comment. Angry Thank you so much dear. Embarrassed

Sorry dear chapter are 29 n m commenting of all 29 chapter in 1 ...
you wrote so beautifully, beg, mahachuchak, Abdul Mali, haider, n others characters too...their evilness is unpredictable . 

Thanks dear. You didn't mention Fakhrunissa? LOL

oh our akdha had went through a lot since the death of hassan Hussain . But how he didn't touch any other women since these years... BTW somehow he was guilty of his accusation to JODHA, ... no no no how could he accused her, had he forget that she was also the mother of those kids how could she kill them or murdered them... that what ek did in show.. I hate her for this I hate CVS Angry .

That was one of the most bogus imagination of cvs. Angry I had actually expected a separation track after kids' death but this blaming! Censored 

Man wedding and tour to amer. But in amer this closeness with him eating up both, though they love each other but hesitates to be with each other. Such cruel game of fate played with them...
Attack on jalal, jodha's faith back on her god.. finally both find solace in each others arms, the torment, sorrow grief pain they went through, through so many years finally came out in form of tears... 
omg the kiss, so tempting n passionate but this dadisa KABAB ME HADDI LOL now romance started ...waiting for their romance

You will get full dose of romance without any intervention.LOL Wait and watch. Wink

sorry stuti. I shortly comment on conspirators the reason is that I dont like conspirators in any love story...

Oh you don't like? LOL Actually without the conspiracy the story would become monotonous na? Tongue

please give one sensual n passionate chapter of akdha

I will write one definitely...

love the chemistry of akdha .:-) :-) thanks for pm sorry for late comment really very very sorry
love you to entertain us with your lovely stories

No problem dear... Thank you for your comment. Embarrassed
now update soonWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harrystyolicTilottamaa

sho123 IF-Rockerz
sho123
sho123

Posted: 21 August 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
loved chappi
so finally maha cuchak dead
and glad to know jodha again started her worshipping