Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 72)

swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Joined: 30 October 2014
Posts: 14352

Posted: 17 August 2016 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
amazing
abul maali killed them all
cheater
Hehe

wow
JJ having cute cute romance
they r opening up
loved it
update asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

1357raksha IF-Rockerz
1357raksha
1357raksha

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 6925

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Amazing update stuti...
Mahachuchak was killed... nd i wave read to that mali only killed her in history to...
when will jalal get to knw about what is going on here nd what will he do next...
what will be next step of mali wife..???
ahh how cute nd lovely it read about jodha jalal...
jalal was searching for jodha to start a new life ...
i like d way jodha told about god nd what we have to do understanding what is going in jalal heart ...
lovely update dear...
thanks for pm...
precap is interesting...
update soon...
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

.AkDhian. Goldie
.AkDhian.
.AkDhian.

Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 1453

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Loved the update,StutiBig smile

Finally,the end to Mahachuchak and her and her over-ambitious dreams.Abul Mali thimks he killed all the contenders of Kabul's throne,but the biggest and most dangerous one,mastermind behind all this is still alive.He gets the biggest shock of his life once Fakr's intentions are known to himLOL

Jo and Jalal convo was too good.Loved reading it.

Thanks for the PMSmile


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Joined: 19 December 2015
Posts: 5650

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu012

Superb update
jajo scene awsome ...   loved it
cont soon

thnks for pm
Thank you so much dear. Big smile
Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Joined: 19 December 2015
Posts: 5650

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senapatichandri

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by Senapatichandri

Khub sundor re...I feel ur jodha n jalalr too mature...so as u...Bt pure Hindi me jodha or jalal ka convo mere hisab se is Tory ki jaan h...
Don't break that...

Thanks di! Big smile You like the dialogues written in Hindi? LOL It takes a lot of effort from me to write 'sudhh' Hindi in 'vulval' grammar. ROFL


N

Apna promise yaad h na? Jo tune Mujhse kiye the???
Open air wala? ROFL


ha open air wala...m waiting for it...ab jalal ko jaldi prepare karo...bechara bed me baith ke sad gaya hai...uski body ko v to or protine ki avashakta hai...LOL

ROFL ROFL Wait wait pahele open air me jane to do. Abhi to he has a lot of 'kachal' around him to sort out first. LOL


ha i love hindi dialogues...tu agar whatsapp me hoti to i can guide u on that...cz ifeel in hindi indian stories ki asli rang bahaar aa jata hai...

Yeah in this particular story Hindi dialogues are important. (for show wali feelings. LOL )...I  prefer the use of regional languages and dialects much to express the characters realistically. 
Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Joined: 19 December 2015
Posts: 5650

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetiii

amazing
abul maali killed them all
cheater
Hehe

wow
JJ having cute cute romance
they r opening up
loved it
update asap
Happy to see that you liked it so much dear. Embarrassed Thank you so much.
Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Joined: 19 December 2015
Posts: 5650

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1357raksha

Amazing update stuti...
Mahachuchak was killed... nd i wave read to that mali only killed her in history to...
when will jalal get to knw about what is going on here nd what will he do next...
what will be next step of mali wife..???
ahh how cute nd lovely it read about jodha jalal...
jalal was searching for jodha to start a new life ...
i like d way jodha told about god nd what we have to do understanding what is going in jalal heart ...
lovely update dear...
thanks for pm...
precap is interesting...
update soon...
 
While plotting the story I took only two references from History I suppose, 1st is Abul Mali's wife's name, and 2nd one is the fact that Abul killed Mah-Chuchak. There is another one too though... I just hope it will be a good natakiya rupantar. LOL 
Thank you so much for the feedback dear. Embarrassed

Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Joined: 19 December 2015
Posts: 5650

Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AkDhian.

Loved the update,StutiBig smile

Finally,the end to Mahachuchak and her and her over-ambitious dreams.Abul Mali thimks he killed all the contenders of Kabul's throne,but the biggest and most dangerous one,mastermind behind all this is still alive.He gets the biggest shock of his life once Fakr's intentions are known to himLOL

Jo and Jalal convo was too good.Loved reading it.

Thanks for the PMSmile


Abul Mali will get a zor ka jhatka very soon. LOL Thank you for reading and loving the update Di. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.AkDhian.-Kavya_P-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NEW ONE: thread closed/ new thread is hereee

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98

Author: duhasaad   Replies: 783   Views: 32951

duhasaad 783 32951 17 January 2017 at 12:09pm by duhasaad
~Revenge~ Thread-6 (THREAD CLOSED)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100

Author: Ominous_31   Replies: 799   Views: 37873

Ominous_31 799 37873 25 August 2016 at 2:05pm by natashathakur
Registan Ka Gulab Thread 3 : Chapter 11 Part 2 Thread closed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: shahbhavini   Replies: 1055   Views: 86731

shahbhavini 1055 86731 17 June 2016 at 9:18am by sr0560982
Akdha ff:Dastaan-E-Mohabbat...THREAD CLOSED-Thread 2 link page no.154

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: ...Anushka...   Replies: 1131   Views: 208038

...Anushka... 1131 208038 12 March 2016 at 5:42am by ...Anushka...
~Revenge~ Thread-5 (THREAD CLOSED)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: Ominous_31   Replies: 1083   Views: 53812

Ominous_31 1083 53812 25 December 2015 at 7:50am by lovespari

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index