Posted: 30 June 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
awesome...loved it...
wow precap..suprb
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 30 June 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Courtier in bed room,Winkahah..

So the Shehenshah is back to business, not recovered properly yet. Stuti you described the recovering man very detailed-the age, the wrinkling, the glow etc.

Oh, whole gang is present-  BL, BD, MS, TM, MDLOLLOL

Ahah JodhaPartyki entry aur sabki baati gulLOLLOL sabko bhaga diyaLOLLOL akele rehne ke liyeWinkHeart BL is smart,he caught the hintLOLLOL akhir baap haiLOLLOL 

Jodha wants to know about the killer from TD, and he has some info that he is from Kabul. They do have spies and security LOLLOL unlike JA show. Why should Jodha make a request to TDAngryAngryAngry? she is Mallika E hindApprove Dont be EktaLOLLOL and well she is right, there is no need to stress over the sultanate matters, a day or two can pass. 

Jodha and Jalal togetherHeart

I knew it, Shehenshah ki tabyat thodi theek hui aur romance chaluLOLLOL Jodha ki khubsurati mei kho gaya, arre khoon ki kami thi nahWinkROFL uska kya huaLOLLOL

Jodha becomes thermometerLOL. Ok so she is nursing him and feeding him. So seeing food Jalal feels like to puke but he can lust over her, ahahWinkROFLROFL 

Now Shehenshan wants to sit on his own, macho manLOLLOLLOL but could not, khoon jo nikal diya haiLOLLOL. Jodha is tending to him, despite his horrible allegations,  duffer does not deserve it, but kya kare hamari writer sahiba is Jalal fan naaLOLLOL. Jalal phir se beauty mei lostLOLLOL jaldi theek kar do writer sahiba.

The detailing you have given is thoroughClapClap and remarkableStarStar. The food, the symptoms, the weakness, the vomiting, pain and tiredness, the way Jodha makes him eat. Touch se kuch kuch hota haiWinkWink  Shocked 

Jalal is back alreadyWink.. naughty huh!!LOLLOL

Oddi baba, the romance is on. But nicely described the yearning in Jodha and desire in Jalal. So Love is back in their livesHeart.

Finally some regret and some guilt in JalalClapClap. He now understand that his words hurt Jodha. 

If we see words are the most powerful tool to win over someone or to hurt someone. They are nothings but sound from ideas to which we attach meaning to make ourselves either happy or sad.

You have shown Jodha to be mature and sensible enough to understand the situation and react accordingly. She deals with it aptly.Thumbs Up

I dont know why but your lines about Jalal not coming to Jodha after he realised he was harsh and obnoxious, for some reason reminded me of the hindi poem by Maithili Sharan Gupt about how SIddhartha (Gautam Buddha) left Yashodhara his wife, must have felt when he left her without informing. 

Good Jalal realised that Jodha is selfless in loving and caring for him.

OMG, precap is KissLOLLOLLOL, are u really going to describe it? and more...ROFL

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 30 June 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyaJA

awesome...loved it...
wow precap..suprb
Thank you dear.Embarrassed
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 30 June 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

ROFLNaughty gal!Wink

So the Shehenshah is back to business, not recovered properly yet. Stuti you described the recovering man very detailed-the age, the wrinkling, the glow etc.

Hehe thanks.Embarrassed

Bilkul!

Ahah JodhaPartyki entry aur sabki baati gulLOLLOL sabko bhaga diyaLOLLOL akele rehne ke liyeWinkHeart BL is smart,he caught the hintLOLLOL akhir baap haiLOLLOL 

ROFL

Jodha wants to know about the killer from TD, and he has some info that he is from Kabul. They do have spies and security LOLLOL unlike JA show.Why should Jodha make a request to TDAngryAngryAngry? she is Mallika E hindApprove Dont be EktaLOLLOL and well she is right, there is no need to stress over the sultanate matters, a day or two can pass.

Aree Jodha was requesting him being modest and polite. It was actually an order in the form of request.LOL TD has understood it. Tongue

I knew it, Shehenshah ki tabyat thodi theek hui aur romance chaluLOLLOL Jodha ki khubsurati mei kho gaya, arre khoon ki kami thi nahWinkROFL uska kya huaLOLLOL

His RBC production has increased 10 times seeing and touching Jodhu. He will be overflowing with blood very soon.LOL

Jodha becomes thermometerLOL.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ok so she is nursing him and feeding him. So seeing food Jalal feels like to puke but he can lust over her, ahahWinkROFLROFL 

Now Shehenshan wants to sit on his own, macho manLOLLOLLOL but could not, khoon jo nikal diya haiLOLLOL. Jodha is tending to him, despite his horrible allegations,  duffer does not deserve it, but kya kare hamari writer sahiba is Jalal fan naaLOLLOL. Jalal phir se beauty mei lostLOLLOL jaldi theek kar do writer sahiba.

ROFL ROFL Aab to bechare ko maaf kar do. Marte marte bacha hay due to your curse.AngryLOL Haa haa thik kar denge. Pahele kuch sick-time romance to kar le.Wink

The detailing you have given is thoroughClapClap and remarkableStarStar. The food, the symptoms, the weakness, the vomiting, pain and tiredness, the way Jodha makes him eat. Touch se kuch kuch hota haiWinkWink  Shocked THANK YOU.Embarrassed Touch se bohot kuch hota hay.LOL

Akhirkar o Jalal hay.Wink

Oddi baba, the romance is on. But nicely described the yearning in Jodha and desire in Jalal. So Love is back in their livesHeart.

ROFL 

Glad to know you liked it.Big smile

Finally some regret and some guilt in JalalClapClap. He now understand that his words hurt Jodha. 

He had understood and regretted it long before.Angry Only could not express his feelings and apology to her.Cry

If we see words are the most powerful tool to win over someone or to hurt someone. They are nothings but sound from ideas to which we attach meaning to make ourselves either happy or sad.

True!

You have shown Jodha to be mature and sensible enough to understand the situation and react accordingly. She deals with it aptly.Thumbs Up

So at last I have made you happy with her.LOL

I dont know why but your lines about Jalal not coming to Jodha after he realised he was harsh and obnoxious, for some reason reminded me of the hindi poem by Maithili Sharan Gupt about how SIddhartha (Gautam Buddha) left Yashodhara his wife, must have felt when he left her without informing.

O really? Never knew about this poem.Embarrassed 

Hmm. Embarrassed

I especially included that zubaan kat lena wala dialogue only for you!Big smileLOLStar

OMG, precap is KissLOLLOLLOL, are u really going to describe it? and more...ROFL

Will try my best to detail the kiss... and more after that... umm... I am too shy though.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamSiyaRam

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 01 July 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

ROFLNaughty gal!Wink 

How me? the idea is yours!!LOLLOL

Hehe thanks.Embarrassed

Bilkul!

ROFL

Jodha wants to know about the killer from TD, and he has some info that he is from Kabul. They do have spies and security LOLLOL unlike JA show.Why should Jodha make a request to TDAngryAngryAngry? she is Mallika E hindApprove Dont be EktaLOLLOL and well she is right, there is no need to stress over the sultanate matters, a day or two can pass.

Aree Jodha was requesting him being modest and polite. It was actually an order in the form of request.LOL TD has understood it. Tongue

His RBC production has increased 10 times seeing and touching Jodhu. He will be overflowing with blood very soon.LOL

Mujhe toh lag raha hai Jalal ke andher, kisi aur cheez ka production badh jayegaROFL ROFL ROFL 

Jodha becomes thermometerLOL.

ROFL ROFL 

Ok so she is nursing him and feeding him. So seeing food Jalal feels like to puke but he can lust over her, ahahWinkROFLROFL 

ROFL ROFL Aab to bechare ko maaf kar do. Marte marte bacha hay due to your curse.AngryLOL Haa haa thik kar denge. Pahele kuch sick-time romance to kar le.Wink

my curse?DisapproveStern Smile when did I curse him?Ermm guess u mean uske apne karmo ka phal haiTongueBig smile Aab Jodha jaise dayalu patni mili hai toh maaf toh kar hi degi

The detailing you have given is thoroughClapClap and remarkableStarStar. The food, the symptoms, the weakness, the vomiting, pain and tiredness, the way Jodha makes him eat. Touch se kuch kuch hota haiWinkWink  Shocked THANK YOU.Embarrassed Touch se bohot kuch hota hay.LOL

Akhirkar o Jalal hay.Wink

ROFL 

Glad to know you liked it.Big smile

He had understood and regretted it long before.Angry Only could not express his feelings and apology to her.Cry

Ae lo, bina apni galti par paschyatap kiye kabhi sudhar hota hai kya? Jalal can only repent when he pays for his sins. That can happen when he accepts it. So he was not taking the first step only.

True!

So at last I have made you happy with her.LOL

Happy kaha, I have accommodated myself to this JodhaLOLLOL

O really? Never knew about this poem.Embarrassed 

Oh it was part of hindi book, "sakhi voh mujse kehkar jaate"

If you can read hindi >

http://bundelkhand.in/portal/maithilisharan-gupt/sakhi-ve-mujhse-keh-kar-jaate

Hmm. Embarrassed

I especially included that zubaan kat lena wala dialogue only for you!Big smileLOLStar

Will try my best to detail the kiss... and more after that... umm... I am too shy though.LOL

Ok, ok shy baby2LOLLOL. If you feel too shy then u can take help of other forum membersTongue

Shinning_Stuti

sr0560982 Newbie
sr0560982
sr0560982

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Awesome chappy di Tongueand precap is amazing Winkby d way don't forget to send me pmConfused

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 02 July 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sr0560982

Awesome chappy di Tongueand precap is amazing Winkby d way don't forget to send me pmConfused
Thank you!Embarrassed Hadn't I send you pm?Confused I will send pukka!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sr0560982-Felicity-

Go to top