Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Let all the readers to comment first.๐Ÿ˜†

you update next chappy then they can comment for both chappy together na๐Ÿ˜”Edited by savindi.db - 7 years ago
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 155pari

wonderful chapter dii!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

jodha is so caring towards jalal!
caring like a mother!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
finally both let out each others pains...๐Ÿ˜ณ
jodha forgave jalal...
interesting precap๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Before the detailed reply here for the courtier> Idhar shehenshah ki jaan abhi bhi aadhi hai aur courtier ko paigam ki padi hai?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก aur badatameezi dekho, bed room mai hai?๐Ÿ˜† Iska toh sar kalam kar do.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

For JALAL>> Yaha umar kam ho gayi hai aur siyasat soojh rahi hai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

For the blood drained out, treatment given is pipe se Jalal ko khoon pila rahe hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

AFTER SOME BLOOD GAIN๐Ÿคฃ

divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...loved it...
wow precap..suprb
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Courtier in bed room,๐Ÿ˜‰ahah..

So the Shehenshah is back to business, not recovered properly yet. Stuti you described the recovering man very detailed-the age, the wrinkling, the glow etc.

Oh, whole gang is present-  BL, BD, MS, TM, MD๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. 

Ahah Jodha๐Ÿฅณki entry aur sabki baati gul๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sabko bhaga diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† akele rehne ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ BL is smart,he caught the hint๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† akhir baap hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Jodha wants to know about the killer from TD, and he has some info that he is from Kabul. They do have spies and security ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† unlike JA show. Why should Jodha make a request to TD๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก? she is Mallika E hind Dont be Ekta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and well she is right, there is no need to stress over the sultanate matters, a day or two can pass. 

Jodha and Jalal togetherโค๏ธ

I knew it, Shehenshah ki tabyat thodi theek hui aur romance chalu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jodha ki khubsurati mei kho gaya, arre khoon ki kami thi nah๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ uska kya hua๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jodha becomes thermometer๐Ÿ˜†. Ok so she is nursing him and feeding him. So seeing food Jalal feels like to puke but he can lust over her, ahah๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Now Shehenshan wants to sit on his own, macho man๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but could not, khoon jo nikal diya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Jodha is tending to him, despite his horrible allegations,  duffer does not deserve it, but kya kare hamari writer sahiba is Jalal fan naa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Jalal phir se beauty mei lost๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† jaldi theek kar do writer sahiba.

The detailing you have given is thorough๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and remarkableโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. The food, the symptoms, the weakness, the vomiting, pain and tiredness, the way Jodha makes him eat. Touch se kuch kuch hota hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Jalal is back already๐Ÿ˜‰.. naughty huh!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oddi baba, the romance is on. But nicely described the yearning in Jodha and desire in Jalal. So Love is back in their livesโค๏ธ.

Finally some regret and some guilt in Jalal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. He now understand that his words hurt Jodha. 

If we see words are the most powerful tool to win over someone or to hurt someone. They are nothings but sound from ideas to which we attach meaning to make ourselves either happy or sad.

You have shown Jodha to be mature and sensible enough to understand the situation and react accordingly. She deals with it aptly.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I dont know why but your lines about Jalal not coming to Jodha after he realised he was harsh and obnoxious, for some reason reminded me of the hindi poem by Maithili Sharan Gupt about how SIddhartha (Gautam Buddha) left Yashodhara his wife, must have felt when he left her without informing. 

Good Jalal realised that Jodha is selfless in loving and caring for him.

OMG, precap is Kiss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, are u really going to describe it? and more...๐Ÿคฃ

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaJA

awesome...loved it...
wow precap..suprb

Thank you dear.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Courtier in bed room,๐Ÿ˜‰ahah..

๐ŸคฃNaughty gal!๐Ÿ˜‰

So the Shehenshah is back to business, not recovered properly yet. Stuti you described the recovering man very detailed-the age, the wrinkling, the glow etc.

Hehe thanks.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh, whole gang is present-  BL, BD, MS, TM, MD๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. 

Bilkul!

Ahah Jodha๐Ÿฅณki entry aur sabki baati gul๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sabko bhaga diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† akele rehne ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ BL is smart,he caught the hint๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† akhir baap hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿคฃ

Jodha wants to know about the killer from TD, and he has some info that he is from Kabul. They do have spies and security ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† unlike JA show.Why should Jodha make a request to TD๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก? she is Mallika E hind Dont be Ekta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and well she is right, there is no need to stress over the sultanate matters, a day or two can pass.

Aree Jodha was requesting him being modest and polite. It was actually an order in the form of request.๐Ÿ˜† TD has understood it. ๐Ÿ˜›

Jodha and Jalal togetherโค๏ธ

I knew it, Shehenshah ki tabyat thodi theek hui aur romance chalu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jodha ki khubsurati mei kho gaya, arre khoon ki kami thi nah๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ uska kya hua๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

His RBC production has increased 10 times seeing and touching Jodhu. He will be overflowing with blood very soon.๐Ÿ˜†

Jodha becomes thermometer๐Ÿ˜†.

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok so she is nursing him and feeding him. So seeing food Jalal feels like to puke but he can lust over her, ahah๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Now Shehenshan wants to sit on his own, macho man๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but could not, khoon jo nikal diya hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Jodha is tending to him, despite his horrible allegations,  duffer does not deserve it, but kya kare hamari writer sahiba is Jalal fan naa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Jalal phir se beauty mei lost๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† jaldi theek kar do writer sahiba.

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Aab to bechare ko maaf kar do. Marte marte bacha hay due to your curse.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Haa haa thik kar denge. Pahele kuch sick-time romance to kar le.๐Ÿ˜‰

The detailing you have given is thorough๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and remarkableโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. The food, the symptoms, the weakness, the vomiting, pain and tiredness, the way Jodha makes him eat. Touch se kuch kuch hota hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ THANK YOU.๐Ÿ˜ณ Touch se bohot kuch hota hay.๐Ÿ˜†

Jalal is back already๐Ÿ˜‰.. naughty huh!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Akhirkar o Jalal hay.๐Ÿ˜‰

Oddi baba, the romance is on. But nicely described the yearning in Jodha and desire in Jalal. So Love is back in their livesโค๏ธ.

๐Ÿคฃ 

Glad to know you liked it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally some regret and some guilt in Jalal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. He now understand that his words hurt Jodha. 

He had understood and regretted it long before.๐Ÿ˜ก Only could not express his feelings and apology to her.๐Ÿ˜ญ

If we see words are the most powerful tool to win over someone or to hurt someone. They are nothings but sound from ideas to which we attach meaning to make ourselves either happy or sad.

True!

You have shown Jodha to be mature and sensible enough to understand the situation and react accordingly. She deals with it aptly.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So at last I have made you happy with her.๐Ÿ˜†

I dont know why but your lines about Jalal not coming to Jodha after he realised he was harsh and obnoxious, for some reason reminded me of the hindi poem by Maithili Sharan Gupt about how SIddhartha (Gautam Buddha) left Yashodhara his wife, must have felt when he left her without informing.

O really? Never knew about this poem.๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Good Jalal realised that Jodha is selfless in loving and caring for him.

Hmm. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I especially included that zubaan kat lena wala dialogue only for you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†โญ๏ธ

OMG, precap is Kiss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, are u really going to describe it? and more...๐Ÿคฃ

Will try my best to detail the kiss... and more after that... umm... I am too shy though.๐Ÿ˜†

sr0560982 thumbnail
Awesome chappy di ๐Ÿ˜›and precap is amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰by d way don't forget to send me pm๐Ÿ˜•
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sr0560982

Awesome chappy di ๐Ÿ˜›and precap is amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰by d way don't forget to send me pm๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ณ Hadn't I send you pm?๐Ÿ˜• I will send pukka!