NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 35)

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mickeymini

Next update ???
Soon plz
Haven't written a line till now!LOLLOL Okay trying to update fast before taking a long break from writing.Smile

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Haven't written a line till now!LOLLOL Okay trying to update fast before taking a long break from writing.Smile

what ???ShockedShockedShocked
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.manasi

What to do! I have xm !LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--cute.manasi--

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cute.manasi

What to do! I have xm !LOL

ok ...LOL
amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
update?

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savindi.db

update?
Working on it.Big smile btw did u like the epilogue of I love Jo?
amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savindi.db

update?

Working on it.Big smilebtw did u like the epilogue of I love Jo?
wow eagerly waiting then..
Day Dreaming actualy i don't know how many times i read itDay Dreaming loved it very very much..Hug

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER: 25

WHO IS THE TRAITOR?

The body of the traitor hakim was lolling on the frosty floor of his room. The open horrified eyes of the dead-body was the proof that how scary his death had been for him! Apparently it is seen that he has been strangled to death...someone has murdered him before anyone could fetch the evidence from him!

In his usual cold, expressionless stare, Faisal Beg was casually looking at the face of the dead-doctor. It was already clear to him that somehow Haidar Qasim was slow-poisoning the Mallika bribing the private physician of the palace, only the thing he needed to prove that in front of her was this doctor only! Who killed him? Who got the guess that today Faisal Beg is coming to catch this physician? Is it Haidar Qasim? Probably. Probably not. Though Haidar is clever enough than what he seems to be, but he is new in the politics of Kabul... Is it very easy for him to get the inner news of Faisal's investigation and walk a step ahead of him? Then who? Abul Mali? That means he is backstabbing Mah-Chuchak Begam by joining hand with Qasim? But how will he become sure?

His had to pause weaving the thoughts, as one of his faithful followers sought his attention.

"Kya?" [What?]He grunted.

"Aapko maslat ke liye dhunda ja raha hay maalik!"[You are being searched for discussion my lord!] The man exclaimed in a worried tone. Sab garbar ho gaya hay!" [Everything has been messed up!]

"Iss waqt? Kyu kya hua?"[Now? What happened?]

"Samarkand ke fauj par Hindustan ke fauj ne hamla kar diya hay!" [The force of Hindustan has attacked on the force of Samarkand!]

He rushed to the conference hall where almost all the important personalities connected with this conspiracy were present- except the one whose one wish is the destiny of Kabul...She is Mah-Chuchak Begam, the self-proclaimed empress of Hindustan-dominated Kabul! Faisal Beg became a bit unmindful looking at the empty throne. She has become too weak even to present herself in the court-room nowadays! Kabul is slowly getting out of the clutch of the whimsical dominance of Mallika-E-Kabul', and she herself is not aware of this! If Mah-Chuchak dies anyhow, it will be tough for Faisal to stay static in his position... He has to catch the traitor red-handed soon, if not for the queen, then for himself!

"Kabul ke upar aasman tut para hay, or aap apne kamre me aram farma rahe hay?"[The sky is broken over Kabul's head, and you are resting in your room?] Abul Mali lashed out in disgust to see him late.

"Aasman sachme tut na pare uska hi haal dhundne gaye the."[I was searching for solution so that the sky does not fall down really!] Faisal Beg smirked. But it seemed Abul Mali was not in the mood to catch the inner meanings of his words. "Suna hay kya hua? Samarkand se jo fauj Hindustan me hamla karne ke liya nikla tha uspar achanak se hamla ho gaya hay! Or o fauj Samarkand ke fauj se char guna takatbar hay!"[Have you heard that what happened? The army from Samarkand that was going to attack Hindustan has suddenly been attacked by the troop of Hindustan! And they are 4 time  forceful than Samarkand's army!]

Faisal Beg gazed at his face for a moment; then said "Hindustan achanak se hamla kaise kar sakta hay? Yeh to do-ek din ki baat nehi ho sakta! Bohot din se taiyari jaari hay..."[How can Hindustan attack so fast? It cannot be a plan of two days! The preparation is going on from a long time...] His voice became vicious. "Hindustan me aapka khas khabri kya ghore ko dana khila raha tha itne din? Khabar kaise nehi kiya?"[Was your special spy in Hindustan feeding the horses these days? How come he not give the news?]

"Pata nehi!"[Don't know!] Abul Mali looked confused. "Sharifuddin se pura jankari haasil karne ke baad hi maine hamla karne ke liye paigaam bheja tha...Par aisa lagta hay ki Hindustan ki fauj pahele se hi janta tha kis tarike se konsi disha se Samarkand ki fauj hamla karne wala hay! Iska matlab..." [I had sent signal in Samrkand only after getting all the information from Sharifuddin... But it seems that the force of Hindustan knew from first that how the troop of Samarkand is going to attack! That means...]

"Iska matlab aapke khas khabri aapke pith pichhe baar kiya hay or kya!"[That only means your spy has backstabbed you!] Faisal Beg groaned in grudge. "Sharifuddin Akbar ke liye kam kiya hay... Humare sare khabar nikalke Shahenshah tak pauchha diya hay usne! Or yeaha aap hay ki andhe ki tarha uspe bharosa karke baithe hay!"[Sharifuddin has worked for Akbar... He has passed all the information to the emperor after fetching it from us! And here you are sitting here believing him like a blind!]

It is not that Abul Mali was not thinking the same, yet he had to protest, as the person who is blaming was Faisal Beg! "Zaruri nehi ki Sharifudin ne hi dhoka diya ho, dhokebaz yeaha ke bhi ho sakta hay! Pichli bar Jalal jab Kabul safar karne aya tha to uske pichhe pichhe sabse jyada kon ghum raha tha hum sabne dekha hay!"[It's not necessary that Sharifuddin has betrayed; anyone can be a traitor here! We all have seen who was roaming after Jalal when he had come to visit Kabul last time. ] He reverted back. Now it was no doubt for Faisal Beg, though he was roaming behind the emperor that time only to abide by the queen's foolish order of following his every action, it has been totally misinterpreted here by Abul Mali. In return Faisal Beg grinned in his expressionless face. "Thik kaha aapne. Kabul me dhokebazo ki kami kaha hay! Jiske hat me yeh kaam ki jimmidari soupa gaya tha uspe hi hume..."[Right you are. No lack of traitors in Kabul! To whom the responsibility was given he is...] he left the sentence unfinished and deepened his stare at Abul Mali's eyes meaningfully which irritated Abul Mali a lot. "Ek mamuli audhedar hokar aap Abul Mali ko dhamki de rahe hay?"[You are threatening Abul Mali being a mere subordinate?] He screamed.

The conflict could have leaded towards a brawling, but it didn't, as someone unexpectedly had stepped into the conference room... A royal lady covered with royal hijab entered suddenly. Abul Mali's frown became deeper, Faisal Beg tamed down a bit, and the other courtiers started ogling the incident with popped eyes. With mild steps Fakhr-Un-Nissa entered, and suddenly started clapping delightfully. "Lagta hay kaise Hindustan ke badshah Kabul pe kaise firse kabja jama sake uska hi intezaar kiya jar aha hay yeaha! Kamal hay! Musibato ki haal dhundne ki sivay aap dono apas me ladte rahiye!" [It seems all are waiting here to see how the emperor of Hindustan recapture Kabul again! Great! You two keep on fighting forgetting about the solutions!]

Her sarcasm made them little ashamed it seemed; Faisal Beg along with others bowed down to greet the princess, Abul Mali kept on looking at her with uncomfortable eyes. "Shahezadi Sahiba yeaha?"[Princess is here?] He got the chance to ask when the greeting part was complete.

"Hume ana hi para!"[I had to come!] She said. "Sayad sab log bhul gaye hay ki Kabul ki Mallika kon hay. Unki tabiyat kharap hay iska matlab yeh to nehi ki Kabul ki koi faisla lene ke waqt unhe bhul jaye aap log?"[Perhaps everyone has forgotten who is the owner of Kabul. She is ill that does not mean everyone forgets her while taking any important decision!] Her glance was fixed in the face of Faisal Beg. "Ammijaan ne bheje hay mujhe... Aap sabko unke hojre me bulaya gaya hay!"[Mother has sent me. You all are being called in her room!] She left the room bidding a casual Adab after her declaration leaving other's to stare at her departure.

The ailing old lady was lying on the bed like a dry bamboo stick, but her eyes were sprinkling fire like they always do even in this condition. Mah-Chuchak Begam is severely ill nowadays, hardly is able to stand and walk on her own. She was a lioness always, never had depended on anyone, but what a play of luck it is, today she has become fully dependent on her elder daughter Fakhr-Un-Nissa for every single and basic act of a human being... Today the Mallika has no power in her except the power of voice, but for her that is enough to scream and command everyone around her...

"Abul Mali!! Kya chal chale ho tum!"[Abul Mali!! What type of plan was this?] She screamed. "Jalal firse hume maat de diya!"[Jalal defeated me again!]

"Aap chinta na kare Begam Sahiba... Abhi bhi khel khatam nehi hua.Abhi bhi jung ki maidan me hum Jalal se age hay!"[Don't worry Your Highness,the game is yet to end. We are still ahead of Jalal on the field of battle. ] Abul Mali assured her. "Samarkand ki fauj ko hamla karne se rok to liya, par aapne watan me lagi hui aag ko kaise bujhayega o?"[He has stopped the force of Samarkand from attacking, but how will he extinguish the fire of his land?] His voice became too low to be heard at the end. "Zinda rahega tab na?" [If only he is found alive!]

"Tum logo ke jaise nalayako ke upar jimmidari soupa hay humne! To isse behetar or kya ho sakta hay!"[I have given all the responsibilities on some idiots like you! So how can anything be better than this?] The queen's screeching voice pierced everyone's eardrums. "Daafa ho jao mere nazro ke samne se! daafa ho jao!!"[Get out from my sight! Get out!]

All were actually relieved with this order and went off the room happily. Mah-Chuchak thrashed her head on pillow and started gasping. Fakhr came beside her and offered a full glass of water.

"Kisipe yaakin nehi hay hume! Kisipe bhi nehi!"[I don't believe anyone! None!] She kept on murmuring.

"Humpe bhi nehi?"[Not even me?] She smiled decently. "Pike dikhaye aapko ki pani me zaher nehi hay?" [Should I drink this water to prove that it is not poisoned?]

Mah-Chuchak looked at her for a while, and then drank the water. "Zaher hay Fakhr... Sab mujhe dhoka de rahe hay! Sab mere pith pichhe baar kar rahe hay!"[Poison is there Fakhr... Everyone is backstabbing me!] Her frustration was taking up its pace. "Koi to hay iss Kille me jo Jalal ko humare sare khabar de raha hay!"[Someone is here in the palace who passes all the news to Jalal!] She whispered. "Nehi to o har bar humse do kadam pahele kaise chal raha hay!"[Else how can he is walking two steps ahead of me!]

Fakhr's heart started beating double in the fear of getting caught. Her mother was staring at her without blink... Has she doubted something?

"Kya dekh rahi hay?" She smiled to hide her fear. "Aab humpe bhi shaq kar rahi hay aap kya?"[What are you watching? Do you doubt me too?]

Mah-Chuchak took back her eyes and roared. "Aap pe nehi! Aapke sauhar pe! Faisal Beg pe! Haidar Qasim pe! Sabpe shaq karte hay hum! Sab humare pith pichhe hume marna chahta hay! Sab chahta hay ki hum mar jaye or o log Kabul ki taqt par baith sake! Nehi hoga... Unka yeh khwab pura nehi hoga! Hum nehi marenge itna jaldi!"[Not on you, but on your husband! On Faisal beg! On Haidar Qasim! I doubt on everyone! Everyone is trying to kill me from behind! All wants that I die soon and they get the throne of Kabul! No! There dream will never be fulfilled! I will not die so soon!] She was palpating in excitement. 

"Aram farmaiye aap... Hum hay na!"[You take rest. I am with you...] Fakhr put her hand on her head. A slight shadow of smirk passed through her lips suddenly. So now Mah-Chuchak begam does not believe anyone except Fakhr... evidently a good signal for her!

"Shahezadi Sahiba..." Her special maid suddenly sought her attention when she had come back to her room. "Kuch chahiye?" [You want anything?]She asked.

"Azan Khan aya hay. Hakim ke kaam tamam karne ka kimat lene..."[Azan Khan has come to take the price of finish the doctor...]

Fakhr smiled and handed a bag of gold-coin in her hand of the maid. "De do usse. Or yeh hay tumhari chup rahene ki kimat." [Give it to him. And this one is the price of keeping your mouth close.]She gave her own diamond ring in her hand.

The maid went off after bowing down in front of her. The smirk became brighter in Fakhr's lips. The doctor is gone forever- means no evidence against Haidar Qasim... no way to punish him ethically. But the fire of suspicion is burning inside Faisal Beg's head. This will lead to a big forest-fire of house-battle. Faisal Beg and Abul Mali are enemies- both suspects each other... they will fight to be destroyed; Haidar will be crushed in this fight... Mah-Chuchak is slowly becoming completely invalid, totally dependent on her... The Emperor of Hindustan is in her favour. None can stop her from being the real ruler of Kabul now!

COMING BACK IN LIFE...

Bhor Bhayeee Tori Baat Takat Piya...
Naina Alsaaye Ne Bhaye, Sagari Rain Ka Jaage
Bhor Bhayeee Tori Baat Takat Piya...

The mellifluous voice of Tansen floating in the air was declaring the entrance of the majestic sun rays... The gloom of night had melted away; the golden glow had seeped over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun...The first ray of the sunrise took its entry through the vast royal window, and fell on the closed eyelids of His Majesty- like a divine bless... He opened his eyes very slowly; the sudden shine of light after a long darkness was not bearable- he had to close his eyes again. An intolerable ache inside his head was tearing up his head; a strange and sheer pain all over the body was piercing him; he was feeling weak even while breathing; there was nothing around him except darkness.

After another trial he was able to open his heavy eye-lids again. It was all hazy in front; He felt an unusual suffocating pain again with an unbearable thirst drying up his chest. He tried to hold his head up from pillow but could not, as it had become heavier, rather his head started spinning suddenly!

He exhaled a deep sigh of suffering and rolled his head over the pillow to get rid of the sheer pain. He was even unable to remember where he is, what has happened to him and why he is feeling so weak and suffocating. The hangover of the severe torment and torture on his weak body was yet to leave him. Blindly he stretched his right hand trying to grope something to fetch some strength from that...

He felt someone lying on his chest, with her cold, soothing palms touching his right shoulder with utter care...  Her breaths were sweeping on his chest, caressing each and every pores of his body with a warm peace. Jalal tried to open his eyes more widely to see her; she was peacefully sleeping, with her head lolling carelessly on his chest- like before- like long ago... He suddenly felt as if all his pains, all his sufferings have been wiped out; he has got the peace of heaven...

He was unable to move his left hand even a bit due to the injury, but with all his wish of heart he managed to pick up his right hand from bed and placed that on her hair with utter care. Though his voice was yet to get back its actual entity due to utter weakness, he still managed to move his lips to murmur very low... "Jo...dha..."

"Shahenshah!" Jodha, who had slept only for an hour at the late night due to hell stress and tiredness of the whole day, jumped up from his chest with the touch. How much it gave relieve to see his majesty looking at her face with pale yet lively eyes! He has almost mingled with the bed, voice to be muted almost and hardly able to keep his eyes opened for a long time; but still he had touched her and called by her name that too in full sense, that is a big recovery!

Holding her thrust of happy tears inside Jodha touched Jalal's forehead. The temperature is absolutely normal. Sighing relief she leaned on his face and caressed his clumsy hairs... "Aab swasth lag raha hay na?"[Are you feeling healthy now?]

"Umm!" Jalal uttered. Though he wanted to express him more but the severe weakness prevented him. He just gathered all the strength he has and kept on staring at Jodha's face with the same mesmerization that he had at her first sight... Jodha's caring palm moved to his cheeks showering the warmth of love throughout his body. She leaned on even more and brought her forehead on his forehead, touching him with all her love and care.

Perhaps it was a moment, but for Jalal the time had stopped to move forward. It started running again when Jodha picked up her face and kissed on his forehead. Two drops of her tears dripped on Jalal's cheek. With a suppressed tear inside chocked voice Jodha uttered. "Hum to darr hi gaye the!" [I was really afraid!]

Jalal could reciprocate nothing other than to gaze steel at her tearful eyes with a lot of unspoken words in eyes. The bone of his throat shook a bit when he tried to say something, but no word could come out! His sight was again getting blurred- this time perhaps as they were filling with cloud of tears very fast...

"Abhi baat karne ki koi avasyakta nehi..." [No need to speak now...]Jodha told with loving superiority while cupping his face gently in her palms. "Bohot durbal hay aap. Purn rup se bisram ki abasyakta hay! Kal bohot bara bipatti taal gaya hay! Nehi to..."[You are very weak. You need complete rest! A great danger has gone yesterday! Otherwise...] She again came closer; this time poured her head inside his chest. "Agar kuch ho jata aapko to hum kaise jeete!"[If anything would have happened with you how I would be alive!]

Jalal inhaled deeply, as if he was on verge to cherish each and every pulse of this moment in his heart forever... Even in this pain he was feeling to be filled with all the possible wealth and happiness of the world! Slightly he closed his eyes, a droplet of water rolled down cheeks... He could felt that his chest is getting wet slowly, with the face on that shivering in the jolt of tears; that shower of tears was wiping out all the pain, all the agony, all the tears that he had stored in his burning heart from a long year!

Both had no sense of the running time till Jalal started coughing suddenly. The physical sufferings had escaped for a moment being defeated by the mental peace, but they had to come again! Jodha picked up her face and started patting on his chest... "Kya hua? Aapko pyaas lagi hay?"[What happened? Are you thirsty?] She asked.

Jalal gulped to control his coughs and hiccups and nodded. Jodha looked at the jug of water kept at the nearby table along with glass and spoon. She held his face up, supported that with pillows and filled the glass with water... he was unable to gulp water directly from glass so it took a lot of effort to quench his thirst completely with the help of a little spoon. He was feeling quite better now and Jodha wiped his lips with the help of her pallu... He was again in the need of rest it seemed; she again held his head down from the heap of pillows carefully and covered his body before caressing on his forehead till he closes his eyes to have a peaceful sleep. She again kissed his forehead, and got up from the bed. It was the time to call the doctors again for final check-up...

She could not move, as she suddenly understood that her hand was strongly attached with someone. She looked back; Jalal was looking at her with restless eyes full of emotions, and his hand was gripping her fore-finger with all his strength!

"Shahenshah!" She called in a huskier voice, smiling at the corner of lips... 

"Mat...mat jaiye..." [Don't go...]Jalal pronounced with difficulty in a chocked voice. "Or dur...mat jaiye...mujhe chorke... " [Don't go...far...leaving me...]

His complete surrender in the plea of the weak, feeble voice again enveloped Jodha's eyes with a blur curtain. She wiped that out immediately with the bright smile in her lips. Sitting beside him again, she took his hand inside her palms. "Hum aapko chorkar kabhi jaa hi nehi sakte! Agar chale bhi gaye tab bhi aapke paas hi wapas ayenge. Jivan ka bandhan aapse jo jur gaya hay!" [I can never go anywhere leaving you! Even if I go I have to come back to you. The bond of life is bound forever!]

Jalal was not looking convinced; his grip became stronger while he kept on gazing at her beautiful face... Jodha smiled a bit louder... "Hum or kabhi aapse dur nehi jayenge Shahenshah! Aap nikal denge tab bhi nehi..."[I will never go far from you Shahenshah! Even if you throw me out...]

"Nehi!" [No!]Jalal with all his strength exhaled out, this time louder. His lips were shivering to say more, but he could not... neither had he needed to... his hurt, dejected glance at Jodha's face and the silent shower of blank tears, which were the rain of the melted stone of repentance and grief of his heart said all the unspoken words on his behalf... His hold became even tighter as he closed his eyes with sheer pain and started gasping in the jolt of these agonized tears. The suffocation from inside again started strangulating him, this time he did not even want to get rid of that!

"Aap..."[You...] Jodha was hurt to see him, but she could not continue her word. Instead of that she did what she could do best to pacify his repenting heart- to kiss his tears away... The tender touch of her lips increased the burn of his heart even more; he had started breathing fast, he continued his effort to say everything of his heart... "Hum... humne bohot bari..."[I...I did a great...]

"Abhi nehi shahenshah!"[Not now Shahenshah!] She touched his lips to forbid him. "Abhi bishram kijie.Sone ki kosish kijie..."[Now rest. Try to sleep again...] Perhaps her voice had a spell which touched a magic-wand on Jalal's sense; he became calm and slowly closed his eyes for rest... Jodha placed her hand on his hand and he spontaneously gripped that strongly. Jodha kept on running her fingers through his hairs till he falls asleep again completely...

The voice of Tansen was not floating on the air anymore; it seems he has completed his practice for the morning... Jalal was sleeping peacefully now; the sun has started to rule on the sky again after the dark night with his powerful shine of sun-beams...Jodha stood up, she had to inform all about the emperor right now... Again the hold of his hand prevented her from moving further...

He was holding her hand with all his strength, even in his deep sleep... Jodha smiled with tearful eyes. None of the world is able to make loose this hold. This bond is not going to be broken so easily now!    

PRECAP: "Do you know how much I do love you?" asked Jalal..

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

mlpratyushanahuzassoujanyagurusreeNjeyanthichetnamanorenadja_love-91shahidmehmoodFazlonJAlovershaivaniakdha_addictJkabbasshonali15Star094sr0560982murusJodha23neepobithik2luvsparijatBlacktulipIgnatiaAkdha11chunty1962rs_fun2aliyaguptaTehzeeb89khalessi75lathaanireddyvjctpt378amitaprasad...Thendral...madhutanuTheSunShinerameshwari11sayantonibasuShivika_ishqbazkonakallatr_etaMs.Oswaljasmine87alffimwanitacutecc753SAACHIGUPTA09avishimishra.AkDhian.Sony.SmickeyminiSomeoneloveJASUSHlovesJOJAsirat.kaurANJIJHAsweety992swatiluthrahaya_gorgeous155pariSabdabhalavaralaanu012natashathakureshallikartikaJAbinduprasad41sho123RamSiyaRamamSavindidivyadaya131357raksha--cute.manasi---Kavya_P--Felicity-

Go to top