Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 34)

155pari IF-Dazzler
155pari
155pari

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by Senapatichandri

HMMM... JALA UNCONCIOUSE H...FIR V ULTA SIDHA BOL RAHA H...JODHA KO APNE SE DUR KARNA CHAHTA HCry...YAR KOI ISKO HOSH ME LAAO OR EK DAIRY MILK DEKE BOLO DEKH BETA JODHA TUJHSE BOHOT PYAR KRTI H..MAT CHOD USE OR CHOCOLATES MILENGEBig smile...LOLZLOL
VERY GOOD UPDATE...TERI WRITING BOHOT HI ACCHI HAI STUTI...ERKM E LIKHTE THAK...EKDIN NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITRETURE PEYE JABI...HAH HA HA...SORRY JOKING...LOVLY WRITING
NOBEL PRIZE!!!Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Barabari hoe gelo na ektu besi e??LOL

Anyway, thank you so much!Hug 

Ekbar hosh me aa jaye to he will not need any dairy milk as bribe to live with Jo.LOL
wow...di nobel prize ha??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 155pari

HMMM... JALA UNCONCIOUSE H...FIR V ULTA SIDHA BOL RAHA H...JODHA KO APNE SE DUR KARNA CHAHTA HCry...YAR KOI ISKO HOSH ME LAAO OR EK DAIRY MILK DEKE BOLO DEKH BETA JODHA TUJHSE BOHOT PYAR KRTI H..MAT CHOD USE OR CHOCOLATES MILENGEBig smile...LOLZLOL
VERY GOOD UPDATE...TERI WRITING BOHOT HI ACCHI HAI STUTI...ERKM E LIKHTE THAK...EKDIN NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITRETURE PEYE JABI...HAH HA HA...SORRY JOKING...LOVLY WRITING
NOBEL PRIZE!!!Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Barabari hoe gelo na ektu besi e??LOL

Ekbar hosh me aa jaye to he will not need any dairy milk as bribe to live with Jo.LOL
Hey tu bhi!LOLLOLLOL
155pari IF-Dazzler
155pari
155pari

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 155pari

Hey tu bhi!LOLLOLLOL
ROFLha mai bhi...LOL

Shinning_Stuti

Ashvneet2399 IF-Dazzler
Ashvneet2399
Ashvneet2399

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Ohk ! As always m super late ... Soo apni sorry se hi start krte h ... ! M really sorry dii Big smile Tongue .
Coming to the chapter ... M unressing here for chapter 18 which was no less than to b called Mesmerising Day Dreaming ! The starting scene of My AkDha got me lost in my AkDha land .. ! They still aren't back together like earlier times ... Still there's some progress.. At least they r trying . N the previous night Jalal poured his heart out ... All the guilt .. All the pain ... He was carrying on his heart .. He smwhat poured that out ... But Jodha .. She just came a li'l out ... After all her pain .. Her grief is the deepest one which needs lots of time , care n love as well ... But the one to provide her all this is also suffering ... So , I guess ... Their relationship will bend eventually but it's gonna take a lot of time as they had lost not only their sons but they had lost their life partners n also themselves . 
U said it right    :   "They both were riding on a rudderless ship in a stormy sea... wandering aimlessly. Where is the end, who knows! " 
But we all know ... They'll b back ... Off course they will b ... N this time their bond will b stronger enough not to break anyhow . N m just waiting for that day . 
I just looovveedd this part dii ... As u can see I was all lost there . U were splendid . 
When I said the 1st part got me mesmerised then .. The 2nd part got me spellbound! Well m dancing in my mind LOL. Poor Cheap-ud-din ! Jalal n Jodha both r making him dance on their tunes ... This part was Awesome Amazing n The loveliest Wink . My my , how much I enjoyed reading him getting all beaten up by our Jodha ... That dirty dog ... Bloody pervert ... Needs to learn the lesson ... To respect the females . Never did he once think about his wife , his own blood his daughter n now his audacious eyes had the courage to get upon the queen ... Well he definitly needed to get that shit out of his pervert brain . The jerk he always had been , I hope now he gets the punishment he never expected in the wildest of his dreams . Jodha just needs to Daya word to Jalal about this jerk's audacity n m sure Jalal will not leave a single chance to get this Cheap-ud-din neck to strangle him to death ... Well I want it not to b that easy n simple death ... Instead it should b the most cruellest , thee most painful ... ! How much m gonna enjoy that ... ! 
Thank you soo very much for this wonderful chapter diii ! I just loved this Jodha ! The epitome of bravery n courage ! 
U rock dii Wink.
Love you Hug

Edited by Ashvneet2399 - 12 May 2016 at 10:26pm

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 12 May 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashvneet2399

Ohk ! As always m super late ... Soo apni sorry se hi start krte h ... ! M really sorry dii Big smile Tongue .
Coming to the chapter ... M unressing here for chapter 18 which was no less than to b called Mesmerising Day Dreaming ! The starting scene of My AkDha got me lost in my AkDha land .. ! They still aren't back together like earlier times ... Still there's some progress.. At least they r trying . N the previous night Jalal poured his heart out ... All the guilt .. All the pain ... He was carrying on his heart .. He smwhat poured that out ... But Jodha .. She just came a li'l out ... After all her pain .. Her grief is the deepest one which needs lots of time , care n love as well ... But the one to provide her all this is also suffering ... So , I guess ... Their relationship will bend eventually but it's gonna take a lot of time as they had lost not only their sons but they had lost their life partners n also themselves . 
U said it right    :   "They both were riding on a rudderless ship in a stormy sea... wandering aimlessly. Where is the end, who knows! " 
But we all know ... They'll b back ... Off course they will b ... N this time their bond will b stronger enough not to break anyhow . N m just waiting for that day . 
I just looovveedd this part dii ... As u can see I was all lost there . U were splendid . 
When I said the 1st part got me mesmerised then .. The 2nd part got me spellbound! Well m dancing in my mind LOL. Poor Cheap-ud-din ! Jalal n Jodha both r making him dance on their tunes ... This part was Awesome Amazing n The loveliest Wink . My my , how much I enjoyed reading him getting all beaten up by our Jodha ... That dirty dog ... Bloody pervert ... Needs to learn the lesson ... To respect the females . Never did he once think about his wife , his own blood his daughter n now his audacious eyes had the courage to get upon the queen ... Well he definitly needed to get that shit out of his pervert brain . The jerk he always had been , I hope now he gets the punishment he never expected in the wildest of his dreams . Jodha just needs to Daya word to Jalal about this jerk's audacity n m sure Jalal will not leave a single chance to get this Cheap-ud-din neck to strangle him to death ... Well I want it not to b that easy n simple death ... Instead it should b the most cruellest , thee most painful ... ! How much m gonna enjoy that ... ! 
Thank you soo very much for this wonderful chapter diii ! I just loved this Jodha ! The epitome of bravery n courage ! 
U rock dii Wink.
Love you Hug

Thsnk you so much for making my day dearEmbarrassed will respond later.

Ashvneet2399

Ashvneet2399 IF-Dazzler
Ashvneet2399
Ashvneet2399

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged

U rock dii Wink.
Love you Hug

Thsnk you so much for making my day dearEmbarrassed will respond later.
Will b waiting for ur reply dii Big smile
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged

No matter dear. I am super happy to see your comment.Hug
You have explained this part so beautifully! Thank you dear.Embarrassed
Right!Thumbs Up
Awww Thank you so much!StarStar
When I said the 1st part got me mesmerised then .. The 2nd part got me spellbound! Well m dancing in my mind LOL. Poor Cheap-ud-din ! Jalal n Jodha both r making him dance on their tunes ... This part was Awesome Amazing n The loveliest Wink . My my , how much I enjoyed reading him getting all beaten up by our Jodha ... That dirty dog ... Bloody pervert ... Needs to learn the lesson ... To respect the females . Never did he once think about his wife , his own blood his daughter n now his audacious eyes had the to get upon the queen ... Well he definitly needed to get that shit out of his pervert brain . The jerk he always had been , I hope now he gets the punishment he never expected in the wildest of his dreams . Jodha just needs to Daya word to Jalal about this jerk's audacity n m sure Jalal will not leave a single chance to get this Cheap-ud-din neck to strangle him to death ... Well I want it not to b that easy n simple death ... Instead it should b the most cruellest , thee most painful ... ! How much m gonna enjoy that ... ! 
I knew it that you'r gonna love this part.Big smile And he will get his due of punishment very soon that too the most vicious one in the hand of Jodha. 
I request you to read the next part soon. You would love her new shade much more.Wink
U rock dii Wink.
We all rock! ROFL
Love you Hug
Love you 2 3 4 ... infinity!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
mickeymini Goldie
mickeymini
mickeymini

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Next update ???
Soon plz

Shinning_Stuti