Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 33)

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

The chapter was dedicated to Jodha's fear, pain and ventilation and strength. You described every thing well and the flow was fine too. Her anguish and anger with Lord Krishna, support from Dadisa and Moti. The moments with Jalal, his sub conscious remembrance of Jodha, his regret, his pain was good. The only sore point or thorn in this whole chapter was mention of Hussain death. I found it pricking the heart and  it spoiled the mood.
Thanks for the pm and the update. Embarrassed
Though I was expecting a humorous comment from you like everydayLOLLOL, but I loved this one too. Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed Thank you so much!Hug 

The memory of Hussain's death itself is heart-piercing, but I thought to add that to show the inner trauma of Jalal and Jodha regarding that horrible incident.

My response is always spontaneous. I write what I feel after reading it. This update was all gloomy and sad so same feeling stayed while writing. Somehow I feel if you focused on the regret by Jalal, it would have been a path to redeem him. 

Anyway update soonEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

The chapter was dedicated to Jodha's fear, pain and ventilation and strength. You described every thing well and the flow was fine too. Her anguish and anger with Lord Krishna, support from Dadisa and Moti. The moments with Jalal, his sub conscious remembrance of Jodha, his regret, his pain was good. The only sore point or thorn in this whole chapter was mention of Hussain death. I found it pricking the heart and  it spoiled the mood.
Though I was expecting a humorous comment from you like everydayLOLLOL, but I loved this one too. Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed Thank you so much!Hug 

The memory of Hussain's death itself is heart-piercing, but I thought to add that to show the inner trauma of Jalal and Jodha regarding that horrible incident.

My response is always spontaneous. I write what I feel after reading it. This update was all gloomy and sad so same feeling stayed while writing. Somehow I feel if you focused on the regret by Jalal, it would have been a path to redeem him. 

I made him to regret na? The delirium of asking sorry from Jodha... Anyway he will, when he comes back in sense. [I remember your ideas of maafi maanging.LOLLOLLOL]

RamSiyaRam

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mickeymini

Keka update LOL 
Now what is this?ConfusedLOLAre you appreciating or giving gaali? ROFL
Jodha a poor soul
Lost both her kids n now her husband is on death bed
Really God has given her a very hard time
Well !!!
Well !!!
It's not God it's Stuti who is giving Jo a very hard time in her life
Hahaha
It was not Stuti who killed the babies.It was one and only Jalal's bhaiya-bhabi and the cvs.AngryCry Stuti is just trying to mending their relationship by gifting Jalal complete bed-rest under the supervision of Jodha!WinkLOL 
Very well written Jo's feeling
Thank you.Big smile  
But now finally she has come out frm the shell of depression
and jalal is out of danger now its the start of a "New Life "
Yes!Star
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Thanks for readingEmbarrassed
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I made him to regret na? The delirium of asking sorry from Jodha... Anyway he will, when he comes back in sense. [I remember your ideas of maafi maanging.LOLLOLLOL]

LOLLOL Oh ok that sounds excitingLOL Now UPDATE RIGHT AWAYDay Dreaming
aww you do?HugHeart

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sorathsheikh

Awesome
Superb and emotional update sis Big smile
Thanku ThankuEmbarrassed
 Mein late hun nahi kisne kaha haina hehe huhu haha Big smileConfused
Have you gone mad? ROFL ROFL
Loved it Embarrassed
 You have written so beautifully 
Finally jallu bhai ko hosh aa gaya Big smile
Abhi bhi hosh nehi aaya!LOLLOLLOL
Am loving this strong jodha Big smile
Do you?Big smile
continue soon jaldi wala LOL
Don't know!Confused
love you bht sara Big smile
I tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Missing you bht ziada Ouch
Then chat with me naa?LOLLOL
Thanks for pm 
155pari IF-Dazzler
155pari
155pari

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 155pari

awesome chapter dii!Big smile
ja is recovering!
jodha is beside him all the time!
loved it!Big smile
thanx for the pm!Embarrassed
update soon!Smile
Thanks darling.Big smile
welcum diiBig smile

Shinning_Stuti

Senapatichandri Goldie
Senapatichandri
Senapatichandri

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
HMMM... JALA UNCONCIOUSE H...FIR V ULTA SIDHA BOL RAHA H...JODHA KO APNE SE DUR KARNA CHAHTA HCry...YAR KOI ISKO HOSH ME LAAO OR EK DAIRY MILK DEKE BOLO DEKH BETA JODHA TUJHSE BOHOT PYAR KRTI H..MAT CHOD USE OR CHOCOLATES MILENGEBig smile...LOLZLOL
VERY GOOD UPDATE...TERI WRITING BOHOT HI ACCHI HAI STUTI...ERKM E LIKHTE THAK...EKDIN NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITRETURE PEYE JABI...HAH HA HA...SORRY JOKING...LOVLY WRITING

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senapatichandri

HMMM... JALA UNCONCIOUSE H...FIR V ULTA SIDHA BOL RAHA H...JODHA KO APNE SE DUR KARNA CHAHTA HCry...YAR KOI ISKO HOSH ME LAAO OR EK DAIRY MILK DEKE BOLO DEKH BETA JODHA TUJHSE BOHOT PYAR KRTI H..MAT CHOD USE OR CHOCOLATES MILENGEBig smile...LOLZLOL
VERY GOOD UPDATE...TERI WRITING BOHOT HI ACCHI HAI STUTI...ERKM E LIKHTE THAK...EKDIN NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITRETURE PEYE JABI...HAH HA HA...SORRY JOKING...LOVLY WRITING
NOBEL PRIZE!!!Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Barabari hoe gelo na ektu besi e??LOL

Anyway, thank you so much!Hug 

Ekbar hosh me aa jaye to he will not need any dairy milk as bribe to live with Jo.LOL

Go to top