Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by 155pari

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

ye to maine dekha hi nahi...ROFL

Chashma lagwa chashma...ROFL
i already have oneROFL
Check power then.LOL

Pta h dii I was going to write the same thing then saw that u have already done so. ShockedLOLLOL
Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Jodha reminiscing the moment, her concern and fear,  Jalal tried to touch her, awwEmbarrassed, Jalal condition and Jodha pain,  very well describedClap.Everyone was tensed fearing for Jalal life. The whole description was royal,  the  main doctor, personal physician, assistant. Poison spreading in Jalal body and need to find new medicine. Mainawati connects it with Shaguni bai prophecy but Jodha still does not believe it and is being practical.

Party

FINALLY JODHA AS THE EMPRESSStarStarStar Star

Dekha, maine kaha tha na? Cool

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Its wonderful to see Jodha as empress, hope to see more.

Hmmm. You will.Embarrassed

The way she questions Bhagwan Das and correlates with Agra, Sharifudding and Maha ChuchakClap

Huhhhuuhhh!! Akhir biwi kiski hay?ROFL ROFL

ROFL lekin kahavat toh jaisa baap waise beta hai nahWinkLOLLOL biwi achi hone ka credit unske parents ko jayegaBig smileLOLLOL

But her parents are gone case.LOL One is always confused and other one is hypertensiveLOLLOLLOL

Jodha to be strongThumbs UpThumbs Up

Instructing Bharmal to have a meeting and increase security and do the needful, wonderfulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Next probing her brother about the information of spy attacker. The idea to announce that Shehenshah is fine is good and makes sense. Wooohooo JodhaPartyClapStar the enormity of danger: Sharif, Agra-maulvis, Abul Mali, Mahachuchak and the irked rajputs. Courageous to make Maan Singh go ahead of functions/customs of new marriage. Giving instructions to Todarmal and Mahesh Das for information and securityThumbs UpThumbs Up

At last I made you happy with Jodha!! Dancing  Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing 

Yes Yes Yes, finally my PERSISTENCE paid offROFLDancing

Yeh to hona hi tha. Aap bekar me hi paheshaan ho rahe the!LOLLOL

Jodha being strong and taking decision was good. First time she is being intelligent, authoritative and decision maker. Hope these remain later on after Jalal is curedEmbarrassedTongue 

Hopefully she will.LOLLOL

Paaka wala promise?DisapproveUnhappy

Ekdum!!

Jodha caring for Jalal and feeling broken.

Ouch now the painful partOuchCry tough to readCryUnhappy survival vs death. The hakim having tried all herbs and medicines. And now poison spreading to all parts of body and Jodha trembling and in under deep fear. 
Uff the horrifying procedureDisapprove piercing the body to draw blood out?Shocked Yeh Hakim hai ya vampireAngryDead But if you draw blood out then Jalal would die. There was no way to give blood by drip.  Hate the hakimAngry and his horrible idea. Poor JalalOuchOuchOuch 

I have even more dangerous imagination that the cvs.(Remember they made tanduri chicken of Jodha in Benazir track?LOLLOL)

LOLLOL yeah that was innovative, I am told it was actually used to extract poison from body due to heat.

Those days there had been some weird methods of treatment.Confused Painful and absolutely risky for the patients.OuchOuch

But that scene with green pudina ke chatni coming out from the mouth of grilled Jodha!!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well, I had taken the idea from an article that I had read long back that was written on the unscientific medical procedures of 16th-18th century... One popular was to draw all blood from body to cure the infection which mmost of the time leaded the patient to death!!Confused

Ok,  taking that was good but the description was painful and horrifyingCryCryPinch

Yup! 

Description needs to be like that to represent the horrifying method.Big smile 

[Vampire Hakim!!ROFL ROFL]  

Yeap VampireLOLLOL Hakim, he would surely drink that bloodWink and become Shehenshah e hind ka blood and therefore heir to the throneROFLROFLROFL  khoon ka rista

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLBut kahi Jalal ka taza jawan khoon pike buddhhe Hakim ko diarrhea na ho jaye!Evil Smile

Now Jodha connects to Shaguni prophecy. Jalal coming to life and Jodha looking into his eyes. And the poignant moment of remembering her child's deathCry

The good part is intelligent and thinking Jodha is shown but the puncturing was not good. 

Puncturing!! ROFL 

Big smile your creativityWink

And your sense of humour!EmbarrassedLOL

I know.LOL  This is a horrible idea and so is my imagination. [Yuck!Dead] But a strong procedure to take out the venom was needed naa?Tongue

Nahi yaar its an idea, and one must keep on thinking of different ways.Thumbs Up

LOLLOLLOL I am waiting for Shagun's comment in this chappy. How will she define this violence. LOLLOLTongue

Interesting update and looking forward 

for the recovery of Jalal and qualities wali JodhaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamSiyaRam

harrystyolic IF-Dazzler
harrystyolic
harrystyolic

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
update soon please
155pari IF-Dazzler
155pari
155pari

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged

i already have oneROFL
Check power then.LOL
no...its all right..LOL

-Felicity-

155pari IF-Dazzler
155pari
155pari

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:16am | IP Logged

i already have oneROFL
Check power then.LOL

Pta h dii I was going to write the same thing then saw that u have already done so. ShockedLOLLOL
wow..dono ki soch kitni milti hai..ROFL

-Felicity-

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged

i already have oneROFL
Check power then.LOL

wow..dono ki soch kitni milti hai..ROFL

Sach mein yaar... kuchh zyada hi milti hai...LOLLOLEmbarrassed
Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 24:

BREAKING DOWN...

Jodha rushed out from the room and started walking through the corridor with vacant eyes aimlessly, without knowing where she is going! The sun was just to go to set; the west sky was covered with a red coat, as if the lady of the sky has mistakenly slipped down the box of vermillion from her hand!

Vermillion or blood?

Jodha could not stare at the sky for more than a moment. Suddenly her legs started trembling; she felt that she will lose her sense just at the moment!

"Jodhaaa!!!!"

Jodha was going to fall, but fortunately Moti ran to her and held her. "Kya hua Jodha??"[What happened Jodha??] Her voice was trembling in fear. "Shahenshah kaise hay?"[How is his majesty?]

Jodha clutched Moti's hand; her eyelids were trembling in fright, her lips tried to utter something, but no voice came out. Then suddenly she gave up in nervous breakdown, knelt down on the ground and broke down into a terrible thrust of cry in her friend's arm! She was wailing vulnerably, her whole body was vibrating with the force of cry.

"Jo...Jodha!!! Jodha kya hua????" [What.. what happened Jodha?] Moti, whose thought was occupied by the most dreadful probability along with Jodha's sudden breakdown, started jerking her friend. "Shahenshah! Kya hua shahenshah ko? O thik to hay na????" [Shahenshah! How is he??] She forcefully pulled up her face and cupped that in her palms. "Idhar dekho. Kya hua? Shahenshah..." She screamed out of nervousness. "O jivit to hay na??" [What happened. Look at me. Is he alive?]

"Saas chal raha hay parantu..."[He is respiring but...] she uttered those phase with a lot of difficulty and again broke down into terrible wailing on Moti's embracement. The flood of tears had spontaneously broken the shield of insouciance that she had built up around her in so many days. The walls, that was built by the death of her most dear ones, is spontaneously smashed inside her heart by the new fear of death. 

"Shant ho jao Jodha... Sab thik ho jayega."[Calm Jodha... everything will be alright.] Moti was never tired to console her dejected friend.

Jodha suddenly picked up her face from Moti's chest and readily stood up wiping her tears. She cannot break down. The outer palace knows that the emperor is recovered. If she starts crying like this in the middle of the corridor everyone will have a doubt. The empress can never fall weak when the emperor is fighting with death... even if her shahenshah dies just now, Jodha cannot shed a drop of tear! She will have to act as if her husband is doing well... the situation needs it!

Death! The thought of death again dried up her throat, her palms were getting cold out terror. To come out from that Jodha held Moti's hand and uttered in a low voice... "Shahenshah ka haal bigarte hi jaa raha hay! Tum Baapusa ko ekant me jake yeh suchna deke aao! Dhyan rahe, or kisiko pata na chale!"[The emperor's condition is getting worse! You go to father and inform him alone! Be careful, none should know!]

"Jodha!" Witnessing Jodha to control her tears from such a vulnerable state in order to keep the dignity untouched Moti could not stop her tears...

"Row maat Moti! Kisiko sandeh ho jayega..." [Don't cry, anyone can doubt!]Jodha's voice chocked while uttering those words. Moti did not waste a word and hugged her. Jodha released all her heart in her arms and started sobbing. "Unhe bohot pira ho rahi hay Moti... Bohot kasth ho raha hay! O usse prakash bhi nehi kar paa rahe hay! Pata hay o ekbar aankh khole the... hume dekh rahe the parantu pahechan nehi paye..."[He is having too much pain Moti! He is unable even to express that! You know, he had opened his eye once... he looked at me but could not recognize...]Her voice was sinking in the sea of dejection. "Bohot khun bahe gaya hay... Sarir me thora sa bhi bal nehi bacha! Or abhi... muh se bhi..."[A lot of blood has flowed out... He does not have a little strength in body! And now from mouth...] She suddenly shivered. "Moti... Hassan ka bhi aisa hi hua tha... yaad hay? O...o bhi aise dheere dheere... Moti Shahenshah bhi... mere Hassan-Hussain ke tarha..."  [Moti, do you remember, Hassan was also suffering like this!  He... he too was slowly... like this... Moti Shahenshah also... like my Hassan and Hussain... ]

"Nehi Jodha kuch nehi hoga!"[Nothing will happen Jodha!] Moti started crying hugging her tightly. "Prathna karo Jodha... Iswar ko pukaro. O sabke sunte hay. O aisa kabhi nehi hone denge... Kaanha o pukaro."[Pray to God Jodha. He listens to everybody!]

Moti had to stop her ranting, as Jodha suddenly picked herself up. She was looking at her eyes with an uncanny expression. The big, doe-shaped eyes, overflowed with tears, were now firing a strange anger! Moti got scared to see those eyes.

"Nehi sunte hay Iswar!" [God does not listen!]Jodha hissed. "Uss din bhi bohot pukare the Iswar ko... O nehi sune! Aaj bhi nehi sunenge. Or hum kyu jaaye unke paas jiska koi samarth hi nehi? Kyu jhukaye aapna sirsh unse pair me jispe varosa karna or pattar pe sar fodna ek hi baat hay?" [I had prayed to him that day too... HE did not listen! He will not hear even today. Why will I go to him who has no capacity? Why would I bend my head in his feet relying on whom is equal to banging head on stone?] Her voice became adamant in grievance. "Nehi hay Iswar! Iswar ka koi astitva hi nehi hay!" [God does not exist!]

"Nehi Jodha!"[No Jodha!!] Moti put her hand on Jodha's lips in her conservative belief. "Abhi yeh sab maat bolo! Iswar rooth jaye or Shahenshah o kuch ho jaye to..."[Don't say all thesenow. If God gets angry and something happens to the emperor...] She closed her eyes in fear and belief and started praying in murmur. "Hee Kaanha... Shahenshah ko thik kardo pravu! Unhe swasth kar do...Or parikshha na lo Kaanha. Thik kar do unhe..."   [O Kanha... Recover the emperor my lord! Make him alright! Don't test us anymore. Make him alright...]

"Parikshha!!"[Test!!] Jodha smiled sarcastically while covering her face with palms to calm down her anxious heart. Moti kept on murmuring her prayers in each and every God's name she knows for sometimes, then again shook Jodha's shoulders. "Meri mano Jodha! Prarthna karo! Srif Iswar ka kripa hi Shahenshah ko..."[Listen to me Jodha, pray to God! Only God can save his majesty!]

"Nehi mante hum Iswar ko!"[I don't believe in God!] Jodha shouted in excitement. "Nehi hote hay Iswar!"[God does not exist!]

"Kaisi baat karti ho!" [What are you saying!]Moti uttered in innocent belief. "Agar Iswar na hote to hum kaise jivit rahete?" [If God was not there how would we live?]

Jodha sent Moti Bai to his father to give him the news of his majesty's health. She went off, leaving her alone again in the lone corridor... Perhaps her head had spun once; she balanced herself by holding the nearby pillar and closed her eyes. The pale dying face of his majesty again flashed out in front of eyes... he is dying; his lifeless eyes are seeking help desperately and here Jodha can do nothing! She suddenly clasped the pillar with her arms and started gasping... what after this??How will she survive now? 

No... An empress cannot break down... I have to stay calm! Murmuring those in mind she slowly stepped forward. Foolish legs are trembling in the fear of uncertainty.  There is a huge black hole of death in front... She was desperate to fetch anything to absorb a little strength to pacify own soul, but alas! She was alone... none was there with her! 

Jodha stopped in front of the room. She feared even to peep in... An unequal battle is going on inside- between life and death; between human and destiny; between the strongest and the weak. She has witnessed the battle for a long time... she herself has struggled hard to win the battle... but now she is out of strength! Is there really no one to share this unbearable load of worry and pain? Is there no one to whom she can release the purgatory?

There is no one! She is alone to bear everything!

Again she lost her dignity and knelt down on the ground before the entrance of the room leaning her head back on the wall... her heart was dying to cry hard but she was silent! Everything was silent over there- like the unbearable strangulating silence before any turmoil! "Kuch nehi hoga unhe... kuch nehi hoga...Thik ho jayenge!"[Nothing will happen... he will be alright!] She started mumbling to believe it with all of her strength. But her own belief was too little to get courage from that. This lack of belief has made her more vulnerable...

"Iswar ko pukaro; o sab thik kar denge!"[Pray to God; he will make everything alright!] How innocently Moti could stick on this deep-rooted belief! Why Jodha cannot! If only she could... for once if she could believe that he will be alright in HIS kindness, and could surrender all her tensions in HIS feet; like she used to do before... just how she could pass all the calamities of her life with that single innocent belief- "Kaanha sab kuch thik kar denge!"[Kaanha will make everything alright!]...

But HE does not do... HE cannot listen to HIS devotees... she has witnessed this truth in her life... That day she was crying hard. She was literally banging her head on the feet of the stone-idol to give her child life... but HE did not pay a heed... he snatched her children from her lap. And today again HE has come to snatch the remaining part of her life!!!!

Jodha stood up suddenly. She suddenly had got plenty of power in herself. Burning in the fire of rage and desperation, she led her firm steps towards outside...

The smaller temple of the women-quarter, the women of the royal clan use to offer their daily worship here, was left out alone in the festive environment. The huge idol of Lord Krishna, sculptured in black stone, was standing alone on the golden stand like the destiny. Suddenly like a thunder a woman bolted inside... she was adorned with a lot of expensive jewelries, which had become heavier than rock to her now. She was dejected, broken and fully worn-out while fighting with her own... She was Jodha, the empress of Hindustan!

With slower step, Jodha moved forward in front of the idol, keeping her dignified authoritative look intact. The stone-idol was looking at her too, with the cruelest expressionless eyes! She looked at HIS eyes, and just like a professional advocate gestures to the guilty, she exclaimed- "Shahenshah ko jivit hona hoga Kaanha. Unke upar lakho ke jivan nirvar karta hay. Unhe kuch nehi hona chahiye..." [His majesty needs to be alive Kaanha. Lakhs of lives depend on him. Nothing should happen with him...]

Little does Kaanha hear! The stony-idol kept on smiling the expressionless smile with seemed irritating to Jodha now. "Swasth kar do unhe!" [Make him alright!]she ordered...

Alas, The Empress of Hindustan, he is too empty to response back your fury! The smile was now laughing at Jodha...

"Kya chahte ho tum?? Yehi ki hum tumhare samne aake matha theke? Humare pati ki jaan ki bhikh mange? Or tum saabit kar sako ki tum sarbasaktiman ho??"[What do you want? Only to bang my head at your feet and to beg for my husband's life? So that you can prove that you are the most powerful?] Jodha screamed out, all the loads of her heart came out along with the scream. "Or kitne nisthoor banoge Kaanha? Humare dono baccho ko chhin liye ho humse. Abhi bhi khsuda shant nehi hua tumhara? Or kya kya chhin loge humse??" [How much cruel will you be Kaanha?You have snatched my two children; even now your hunger is not finished! What else will you snatch from me?]

The God was still silent. Now Jodha was at the end of her breakpoint. She put herself down in front of the idol; the chocked voice suddenly pierced the air. "Tum unhe humse chhin nehi sakte. Tum aisa nehi kar sakte!"[You cannot snatch him from me... You cannot do this!] She roared suddenly venting all her suppressed gloom out. "Hum tumhe aisa nehi karne denge! Nehi karne denge!!"[I will not let you to do that!] At the end of the sentence her scream was readily converted into heart-breaking tears; at last she had got the place to release the burden out. "Hume jina hay Kaanha! Hume humare shahenshah ke sath jina hay! Kyu humse humare jivan chhin lena chahte ho barbar. Kya sidhh karna chahte ho? Hum to bohot samanya hay; humpe attyachar karke tum aapne sakti ka pramaan de rahe ho, kya itni neech ho tum!"[I want to live Kaanha! I have to live with my shahenshah! Why do you snatch my life from me again and again? What do you want to prove? We are too little, and you are proving your strength by torturing us; are you really so mean!]She toned down a bit to inhale. The black stare of the idol was getting blurred due to the flood of tears in her eyes. She wiped out the tear and smiled sarcastically. "Parikshha le rahe ho humari? Humari dhiraj or sahansheelta ki? Yeah fir khel rahe ho humare nishtha se?Kaanha!"[You are testing me? Testing my patience and bearing? Or are you playing with my religiousness? Kaanha...] She laughed like hysteric! "Aab yeh parikshha tumhari hay! Agar sachme saktishali ho to humari shahenshah ko thik kar do... Nehi to sare jivan ke liye biswaas ho jayega ki tum kayaar ho! Durbal ho! Adharmi ho!! Hum... hum..."[This is your test now! If you are really powerful then recover my Shahenshah... else I will believe for my whole life that you are coward! You are weak! You are sinner! I...I...] she could not complete the statement as her crazy laughter had been converted into a large thrust of cry; she bent down and started banging her head on the stony ground with heart-wrenching wailing- all the gloom and agony that was imprisoned in the deep of her heart was coming out in the form of tears...

"Jodhaaa!!" Suddenly she felt someone to pull her from ground and to take her in arms. Dadisa! It is she only!

"Dadisa!" She picked up her face with question; silently her grand-mother wiped her cheeks with all her affection. Jodha saw behind her... there was her mother too, sobbing and wiping the eyes, looking at her. Was Moti there too? And also few of the closest family members including Sukanya and Bhabisa were standing behind. Jodha closed her eyes for a moment to take her nerves fully under control. Then again she looked at them, preparing herself ready for the ultimate news! 

"Tu yeaha hay Jodha... hum tujhe sab jayge pe dhund rahe the!"[You are here Jodha? We were searching you everywhere!] Daadisa spoke out in a broken voice. Jodha could say nothing and clenched her hand instead. Her grand-mother pulled her in her chest to give her solace and started caressing her hair. "Chal lado. Shahenshah ke paas chal!"[Come dear, go to the Shahenshah!] She uttered slowly.

"Shahenshah... " Jodha tried her best to complete the sentence but could not.

"Chal beta!" Mainabati came forward and touched her shoulder. "Vaiydhh ji bula rahe the thareko!" [Come my dear, doctor was calling you!]

Jodha stood up like a spellbound with the help of her mother and looked at her eyes vacantly. She cupped her face and wiped her cheeks. "Kaanha ne raksha kar li Jodha! Iswar ne humare prathna sun li hay... Pran ka sankat taal gaya hay!" [God has saved us Jodha! The life-risk has been reduced!]

YOU CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT ME...

After placing the wet cloth on the forehead of unconscious Jalal Jodha stretched her hands to get out of the tire before putting on another lamp beside the bed. The dim light fall on his face, but his eyelids did not move. He was now literally shivering in cold, and the temperature of his body was gradually increasing. Very fortunately he had come over the first step of the crisis period; the contaminated bloods are taken out of the body, and he has endured the first jerk of the horrifying treatment after struggling hard in the unequal battle; now the life-risk is reduced, but still he is very weak and still struggling hard to get back the life! 

Jodha again placed the cloth on his forehead, also puffed that on his face and the entire body. The heat of the body readily absorbed the water. Jalal's hands had clutched the bed-cover, he was writhing his head on the bed; his respiration became fast, teeth had started chattering due to fever, his feet were turning colder and shivering, and a suppressed sound of moaning was coming out of the lips. Jodha sighed to see his condition and covered him with another blanket to arrest the shivering. It does not seem to work! The loss of blood is telling upon his health badly!

While caressing his hairs Jodha unmindfully looked out of the window of the room. The fort is floating in the sea of light. The grand celebration of Maan Singh's marriage and bridal welcome has enveloped the gloomy darkness of the evening. All the darkness and pain has gathered into this room, beside the bed of the emperor whose powerful appearance was most expected in the function! None can say how things change in one moment. Had Jodha ever thought even in her dream while bidding good-bye to the Baarat' that her shahenshah, who was looking happy after a long time, will fall down in the bed like this? All are acting to enjoy the function whole-heartedly, but none of them is happy. All are going through a huge worry and fear... Now God knows when the news from Agra will come! Have the spies those had been sent to cover the news of the actual assassin done anything notable till now? Are they successful in keeping the real condition of the emperor in secret or the enemies have got the clue of that and are starting new conspiracy? 

"Uuuhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jodha came back into sense from her thoughts hearing the sound- this time a louder moan. His lips were quivering and he was murmuring something. Delirium! She started fanning him with the corner of her chunri. His moaning was getting louder and restless with time. The suppressed sound of pain was strangulating the air of the room. She touched his forehead... it is burning in the heat! His shivering has increased even after putting two fat blankets on him. Jodha was tensed to see him; almost 2 hours have passed and the fever is not getting rid off! What should she do now to decrease the temperature? Should she call the doctor again? But she herself cancelled the thought. According to the doctors this fever is a positive sign of recovery... his body is fighting against the affect of poison, so the temperature is increasing! Jodha placed her hand on his heated face and sighed. Fight Shahenshah! You have to win... you can never lose!

While puffing the wet cloth on his head and thinking about to pour cold water on his head instead of keeping ice-bag only, unmindfully she had brought her ear near to his lips... A very low, quivering, chocked and ailing voice hit her ears... her emperor is calling by her name!

"Jo..jooo..jodha...aaa" There was a strong heart-rending surrender in the sinking voice which moved Jodha's heart with tears... He is searching for her even in the unconsciousness!

"Haa Shahenshah! Yehi hay hum!!"[Yes Shahenshah! I am right here!!! ] Jodha gripped her husband's weak palm and took her head nearer. But he could not understand her presence, as he was roaming in another world... "Jo..dhaaa...Jodhaaa..." he kept on murmuring, while his teeth chattered in shiver and the whole body fluttered due to suffering.

"Hum aapke paas hay... Shant ho jaiye Shahenshah! Aap thik ho jayenge..."[I am beside you... stay calm.. You will be alright...] Jodha kept on consoling her fainted husband. "Kya kahena hay aapko Shahenshah? Hum hay idhar... Apke samip hi to hay!"[What will you say majesty? I am right here... I am near to you!]

"Jo..dh...aa... Jodhaa...aahhh!!" Jalal's head was swaying on the pillow, and his pale face had been reddened in the desperation. "Maaff... maaf... maaf!!!!!!!!" [Forgive... forgive me...]

Suddenly someone pierced Jodha's heart with a sharp instrument... She is sensible enough to fathom the delirium! She could not hold her tears anymore... "Yeh kya kahe rahe hay shahenshah!"[What are you saying Shahenshah!] She dropped down her face on his chest, and automatically her hands clasped his shivering body with all her strength! Her body now got the direct touch of his flaming skin! Jodha quavered, she picked up her face for a moment to look at her face and then again hugged him with all the strength she had. Slowly she removed the cover of the blankets from his chest and snuggled over the surface of his chest, rubbing her cheeks warmly near his neck... all the barriers from her side had broken up; now her shahenshah needs her badly, and she is there to give all the warmth of her body to him... His body is burning in fever, and she has to pacify that burning... 

Jalal kept on moaning and murmuring while Jodha tightened her embracement, and continued to fondle his chest with her face... a strange sense of passion was born in the deep of her heart...she was adamant to take all the febrile heat from his body inside her, to give him comfort and warmth! "Aapke Jodha yehi hay Shahenshah! Kaha jayegi o aapko chorke!"[Your Jodha is right here majesty! Where will she go leaving you?] She whispered in an uncanny passion!  The warmth of her body has reduced the shivering of Jalal, he was palpating deeply now. Jodha could hear his heart-beat clearly, and that was rhythmic with her!

"Nehi!!! Nehi!!!"[No!! No!!] Again Jalal started uttering in delirious voice! His teeth were not trembling anymore, but there were restlessness in his closed eyelids! Jodha pulled up her head from his chest and took her face closer to his lips, cupping his cheeks. A drop of tear fell down on his lip...

"Chale jaiye... humare pass maat ayiye!!"[Go away... don't come close!] His pronunciation was difficult to understand, but Jodha could. "Hu... Hussain ko maar dalega... Hume ekela chor dijie... chale jaiye..." [Hussain will be killed... leave me alone... go away from me...] The trauma of one year before had retuned back in his unconsciousness. His dry pale lips shivered and sank in silence slowly... Jodha's heart again filled up with the same agony, but she forcefully did not let that to overpower her! A long time has passed... now they both need to move forward... together!

"Hum aapko chorke kaha jayenge Shahenshah?" [Where will I go leaving you Shahenshah?] She whispered taking her lips closer to his lips. "Hum or aap to ek hay! Iss janm ke pahele bhi hum ek the, or agli janm me bhi hum ek rahenge! Aapke bolne se hum kaise aapse dur jaa sakte hay?"[You and I are same! We were same in our past life; we will be same in our future life! How can I go far from you only in your words?] Her voice drowned into passion... "Aap humare bina kaise jiyenge Shahenshah!"[How will you live without me?]

Slowly Jodha placed her lips on his dry, quavering lips, their lips mingled as their breathings did... Warmth radiated from the point of the touch, and that seemed to travel through his veins, mix in his blood, soothing him from inside... Jodha tilted her face in slight angle; her soft pink petal like lips arrested his lifeless ones inside them, pouring all the love of heart in his fainted body... to warm him with the warmth of life again...  

The darkness of night had spread her black scarf over the sky till then...

PRECAP: Jalal to gain consciousness...

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

nahuzavibha12345ssoujanyareshmav132Njeyanthichetnamanorenadja_love-91shahidmehmoodFazlonshaivaniakdha_addictJkabbasPrakirtiStar094murusJodha23BlacktulipIgnatiaAkdha11swthrtnakshTehzeeb89khalessi75sree1413lathaanireddyvjctpt378amitaprasad...Thendral...TheSunShinesayantonibasutr_etakonakallaMs.Oswalwanitajasmine87alffimRahirameshSAACHIGUPTA09cutecc753Sony.SSomeoneloveJAmickeyminiSUSHlovesJOJAANJIJHAsweety992selvi1275swatiluthrahaya_gorgeous155pariSabdabhalanatashathakurvaralaerning_wanu012divyaJAeshallikartikaJAkajal2005RamSiyaRamsorathsheikhsho123swriter1357rakshadivyadaya13--cute.manasi--swetiii-Kavya_P--Felicity-

Go to top