Not feeling to write.Cry 

But I will for sure.Big smile
Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Chapter 21.

You know what di, when I was writing the comment for the last chapter, my first line was - Another excellent chapter from your bunch of excellence, Stuti di. I can't get a better one for this update as well! Amazing, and simply amazing! ClapClapClap
Shagunnn!!!!CryHug HugHugHug 
I really hadn't expected you to comment today! Thank you sooo much!!! 
And thank you again for the compliments. Embarrassed

Firstly, I would like to mention one thing. You have a knack for giving attention to the smallest details, and that is worth appreciating. Clap For example, no reader is interested in knowing what Vitargadh or it's people are like, but you took care to mention it, even if briefly. That's what brings reality to any story. Star

That's to involve with the plot only.Embarrassed The more you get the details, the more it will be easier to imagine the scenario.Thanks dear.Big smile

Secondly, I was smiling throughout the first part of the chapter, and I'm sure Jalal must have been too, reminiscing his own beautiful wedding. Embarrassed

He was for sure. Wink

Waise like Jalal, I too think Hindu rituals are quite interesting. EmbarrassedLOL

I too. But quite hectic for groom and bride as well.LOLLOLWink

Should I say that I loved Jalal recalling his own marriage to Jodha? Day Dreaming You already know that, right? LOL But really, that must have been a big event of it's time. Star I so wish to go back in time just to see it happening in front of my eyes. Day Dreaming

Needless to say, I know it.LOL Let us invent a time-machine and invisible cloak.LOL

And Jalal trying to step into Jodha's place and understand what she must have been going through back then, was so sweet and understanding of him. Embarrassed Actually that part was a bit sad to read, but don't know why I was smiling throughout. LOL 

Why sad? It is actually a wonderful and mesmerizing journey of Jodha from her hate phase to love phase.Embarrassed

And so good to read how Jodha is slowly reviving from the shock she had gone into. EmbarrassedStar Not only Jalal, we are missing the spark in her eyes too! Cry

I can't wait to see my original AkDha back! StarStarStar

You will get it back. First read the updates regularly.LOL

Just one thing, I don't know why but your Jalal reminds me of the beard wala Jalal...DeadLOLLOLMaybe because he talks like an old man often...today also when he thought it was starnge to recall his own wedding in his son's...LOLLOLLOL

Nehiii Beard ka yaad maat dilao!Dead 
His son matlab a son-like figure in relationship. In age he should not be much elder than Maan Singh- may be 12-13 years.LOLLOL But kya kare, he has become too much matured.TongueTongue

Maan Singh and his bride are so cute, like young teens. LOLLOL And above all they are teased by all. LOLLOL
Yeah!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I initially thought Sujamal had agreed to make Sharif and ally...and I was like What the hell! AngryLOLLOL But thank god you didn't do it that way...Big smile So glad that the situation in the story is finally changing for the better. StarBig smile 
First I had thought to do so, but changed it then.Big smile Let me see how I handle this part. Haven't finalized anything.
Yep Sujamal, give Sharif back alive, not only the Sultanate, your sis also wants that. Angry

HMMM!!! Cool

And my Jalal is a star...StarCool Always one step ahead of all enemies...StarStarStar

What a plan of action man!!! ClapClapClap I hadn't expected to see Aziz Koka and all with that oldie there...LOLLOLLOL But totally loved the surprise...StarStarBig smile Kudps to you for writing such a strong plot! ClapClapStar

Aziz Koka is very negligible character, but what to do, he is the only known one to stay at Agra.LOL

But why was the oldie shouting so much? AngryLOLLOL

Barking dogs seldom bite.LOL

And the last scene, my Jalal rocks again...Cool

Okay! Now read the next part ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 03 May 2016 at 8:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Felicity-

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Jodha reminiscing the moment, her concern and fear,  Jalal tried to touch her, awwEmbarrassed, Jalal condition and Jodha pain,  very well describedClap.Everyone was tensed fearing for Jalal life. The whole description was royal,  the  main doctor, personal physician, assistant. Poison spreading in Jalal body and need to find new medicine. Mainawati connects it with Shaguni bai prophecy but Jodha still does not believe it and is being practical.

Party

FINALLY JODHA AS THE EMPRESSStarStarStar Star

Dekha, maine kaha tha na? Cool

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Its wonderful to see Jodha as empress, hope to see more.

The way she questions Bhagwan Das and correlates with Agra, Sharifudding and Maha ChuchakClap

Huhhhuuhhh!! Akhir biwi kiski hay?ROFL ROFL

ROFL lekin kahavat toh jaisa baap waise beta hai nahWinkLOLLOL biwi achi hone ka credit unske parents ko jayegaBig smileLOLLOL

Jodha to be strongThumbs UpThumbs Up

Instructing Bharmal to have a meeting and increase security and do the needful, wonderfulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Next probing her brother about the information of spy attacker. The idea to announce that Shehenshah is fine is good and makes sense. Wooohooo JodhaPartyClapStar the enormity of danger: Sharif, Agra-maulvis, Abul Mali, Mahachuchak and the irked rajputs. Courageous to make Maan Singh go ahead of functions/customs of new marriage. Giving instructions to Todarmal and Mahesh Das for information and securityThumbs UpThumbs Up

At last I made you happy with Jodha!! Dancing  Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing 

Yes Yes Yes, finally my PERSISTENCE paid offROFLDancing

Jodha being strong and taking decision was good. First time she is being intelligent, authoritative and decision maker. Hope these remain later on after Jalal is curedEmbarrassedTongue 

Hopefully she will.LOLLOL

Paaka wala promise?DisapproveUnhappy

Jodha caring for Jalal and feeling broken.

Ouch now the painful partOuchCry tough to readCryUnhappy survival vs death. The hakim having tried all herbs and medicines. And now poison spreading to all parts of body and Jodha trembling and in under deep fear. 
Uff the horrifying procedureDisapprove piercing the body to draw blood out?Shocked Yeh Hakim hai ya vampireAngryDead But if you draw blood out then Jalal would die. There was no way to give blood by drip.  Hate the hakimAngry and his horrible idea. Poor JalalOuchOuchOuch 

I have even more dangerous imagination that the cvs.(Remember they made tanduri chicken of Jodha in Benazir track?LOLLOL)

LOLLOL yeah that was innovative, I am told it was actually used to extract poison from body due to heat.

Well, I had taken the idea from an article that I had read long back that was written on the unscientific medical procedures of 16th-18th century... One popular was to draw all blood from body to cure the infection which mmost of the time leaded the patient to death!!Confused

Ok,  taking that was good but the description was painful and horrifyingCryCryPinch

[Vampire Hakim!!ROFL ROFL]  

Yeap VampireLOLLOL Hakim, he would surely drink that bloodWink and become Shehenshah e hind ka blood and therefore heir to the throneROFLROFLROFL  khoon ka rista

Now Jodha connects to Shaguni prophecy. Jalal coming to life and Jodha looking into his eyes. And the poignant moment of remembering her child's deathCry

The good part is intelligent and thinking Jodha is shown but the puncturing was not good. 

Puncturing!! ROFL 

Big smile your creativityWink

I know.LOL  This is a horrible idea and so is my imagination. [Yuck!Dead] But a strong procedure to take out the venom was needed naa?Tongue

Nahi yaar its an idea, and one must keep on thinking of different ways.Thumbs Up

Interesting update and looking forward 

for the recovery of Jalal and qualities wali JodhaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti-Felicity-

sho123 IF-Rockerz
sho123
sho123

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
both chappis of this thread r full of gloominess
oh no ja got attacked by poisonous arrow
jo took right decision by keeping secret jas real condition
i thought the therapy will work but seemz like some other miracle will happen