Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 22)

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alffim

Dear Stuti!
We have a very late time, and it's hard for me now to do the translation,  but it is amazing on the degree of incandescence of feelings and tragic chapter!
You are not very late... I am late in responding actually.Tongue Thank you sooo much!Embarrassed
The soul of Jodha - is burned-out firebrand,  extinct after the death of children and monstrous accusations Jalal.
When I have problems, I tell myself: "Everything is corrigible, except death."
The threat of the death of Jalal - will return of Jodha to life with him. Although both of them should be able to say everything their pain to each other.
So beautifully said!ClapStar
Many thanks! This is one of the most interesting  and strong your chapter! You wrote great!
Thank you so much.Big smile
I would like to afterwards read  (if you will write about?) the explanation of Jalal feelings about his horrible accusations Jodha that she preferred love with him, and not be a child. (In show this is completely missed... That is completely illogical and foolish. This  would be a very strong scene for Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma.)
Though I had written a short part on that; I will write it soon. Explanation is not possible; it will be only repenting. Will try to write in properly.ConfusedEmbarrassed
The behavior of Jodha as Empress once again shows her equality of strength of mind and greatness, as like Jalal.
Clap Clap Clap
Yes. The real empress! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alffim

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJIJHA

Awesome chappy dear...
Jo is so brave n talented..
Ja conditions is getting verst..
Thanks dear
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetiii

awsum
omg
ja's health is deteoriating
what will happen now
update asap
Thanks dear. Everything will be fine
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
45th like memberDancing

reading

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

45th like memberDancing

reading
Waiting. LOL

Awesome Siggi Siya Di!  StarStarStar

RamSiyaRam

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

45th like memberDancing

reading
Waiting. LOL

Awesome Siggi Siya Di!  StarStarStar

Thanks baby no 2Embarrassed, its made by baby no 1LOLLOL
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Jodha reminiscing the moment, her concern and fear,  Jalal tried to touch her, awwEmbarrassed, Jalal condition and Jodha pain,  very well describedClap.Everyone was tensed fearing for Jalal life. The whole description was royal,  the  main doctor, personal physician, assistant. Poison spreading in Jalal body and need to find new medicine. Mainawati connects it with Shaguni bai prophecy but Jodha still does not believe it and is being practical.

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

FINALLY JODHA AS THE EMPRESSStarStarStar StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

The way she questions Bhagwan Das and correlates with Agra, Sharifudding and Maha ChuchakClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Jodha to be strongThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Instructing Bharmal to have a meeting and increase security and do the needful, wonderfulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Next probing her brother about the information of spy attacker. The idea to announce that Shehenshah is fine is good and makes sense. Wooohooo JodhaPartyClapStar the enormity of danger: Sharif, Agra-maulvis, Abul Mali, Mahachuchak and the irked rajputs. Courageous to make Maan Singh go ahead of functions/customs of new marriage. Giving instructions to Todarmal and Mahesh Das for information and securityStarStarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongueTongueThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Jodha being strong and taking decision was good. First time she is being intelligent, authoritative and decision maker. Hope these remain later on after Jalal is curedEmbarrassedTongue Jodha caring for Jalal and feeling broken.

Ouch now the painful partOuchCry tough to readCryUnhappy survival vs death. The hakim having tried all herbs and medicines. And now poison spreading to all parts of body and Jodha trembling and in under deep fear. 
Uff the horrifying procedureShockedShockedShockedDisapprove piercing the body to draw blood out?ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Yeh Hakim hai ya vampireAngryDead But if you draw blood out then Jalal would die. There was no way to give blood by drip.  Hate the hakimAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry and his horrible idea. Poor JalalOuchOuchOuch 

Now Jodha connects to Shaguni prophecy. Jalal coming to life and Jodha looking into his eyes. And the poignant moment of remembering her child's deathCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The good part is intelligent and thinking Jodha is shown but the puncturing was not good. 

Interesting update and looking forward for the recovery of Jalal and qualities wali JodhaWinkLOLLOLLOL

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Jodha reminiscing the moment, her concern and fear,  Jalal tried to touch her, awwEmbarrassed, Jalal condition and Jodha pain,  very well describedClap.Everyone was tensed fearing for Jalal life. The whole description was royal,  the  main doctor, personal physician, assistant. Poison spreading in Jalal body and need to find new medicine. Mainawati connects it with Shaguni bai prophecy but Jodha still does not believe it and is being practical.

Party

FINALLY JODHA AS THE EMPRESSStarStarStar Star

Dekha, maine kaha tha na? Cool

The way she questions Bhagwan Das and correlates with Agra, Sharifudding and Maha ChuchakClap

Huhhhuuhhh!! Akhir biwi kiski hay?ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jodha to be strongThumbs UpThumbs Up

Instructing Bharmal to have a meeting and increase security and do the needful, wonderfulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Next probing her brother about the information of spy attacker. The idea to announce that Shehenshah is fine is good and makes sense. Wooohooo JodhaPartyClapStar the enormity of danger: Sharif, Agra-maulvis, Abul Mali, Mahachuchak and the irked rajputs. Courageous to make Maan Singh go ahead of functions/customs of new marriage. Giving instructions to Todarmal and Mahesh Das for information and securityThumbs UpThumbs Up

At last I made you happy with Jodha!! Dancing  Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing 

Jodha being strong and taking decision was good. First time she is being intelligent, authoritative and decision maker. Hope these remain later on after Jalal is curedEmbarrassedTongue 

Hopefully she will.LOLLOL

Jodha caring for Jalal and feeling broken.

Ouch now the painful partOuchCry tough to readCryUnhappy survival vs death. The hakim having tried all herbs and medicines. And now poison spreading to all parts of body and Jodha trembling and in under deep fear. 
Uff the horrifying procedureDisapprove piercing the body to draw blood out?Shocked Yeh Hakim hai ya vampireAngryDead But if you draw blood out then Jalal would die. There was no way to give blood by drip.  Hate the hakimAngry and his horrible idea. Poor JalalOuchOuchOuch 

I have even more dangerous imagination that the cvs.(Remember they made tanduri chicken of Jodha in Benazir track?LOLLOL)

Well, I had taken the idea from an article that I had read long back that was written on the unscientific medical procedures of 16th-18th century... One popular was to draw all blood from body to cure the infection which mmost of the time leaded the patient to death!!Confused

[Vampire Hakim!!ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL]

Now Jodha connects to Shaguni prophecy. Jalal coming to life and Jodha looking into his eyes. And the poignant moment of remembering her child's deathCry

The good part is intelligent and thinking Jodha is shown but the puncturing was not good. 

Puncturing!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I know.LOL  This is a horrible idea and so is my imagination. [Yuck!Dead] But a strong procedure to take out the venom was needed naa?Tongue

Interesting update and looking forward for the recovery of Jalal and qualities wali JodhaLOL

RamSiyaRam

Go to top