India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 151)

amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 20 February 2017 at 1:11am | IP Logged
hola..Embarrassed Finally,am here with my comment heheLOL first of all ,Thank you sooo much for updating after soo many toturesLOLjust kiddingWinkBut waiting is killing you know naUnhappyso Update next chappy as soon as possible..okay!Angry okay now comming to the new chappyBig smile first part was quite emotional.. brother-sister met after long time.. the convo btw 'em is Very emotional.. Especially when Jodha mentioned about their twinsCrymy poor akdha.. I love the the answer jalal gave to sujamal before he leave the place..indeed our jallu is so intelligentDay Dreaming Comming to sharif's part, i wish if there were sanakes instead of mosquitoesAngry LOL But somehow his end is near na so no problem if there were not any snakeLOL And i love the way jalal save jodha from that dirty hold.. Day Dreaming last part is SUPERB..omg.. i read that part more than 5 timesDay Dreaming so romanticHeart My My..the precap Blushing Blushing Blushing Can't wait to read the next chappy Blushing update asap.. Evil Smile Thanks for the pm.. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti-Felicity-

amitaprasad Senior Member
amitaprasad
amitaprasad

Posted: 20 February 2017 at 3:29am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved the bond jo and suja share...sharif held nature call is so hilarious..akdha on the horse together was unpredictable...loved their entire journey and conversation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 20 February 2017 at 9:14am | IP Logged
excellent update , Stuti...Jalal's maturity and understanding is really good to see..and Jo , just like she is always...

wished, when Jalal picks up Jo , he should have cut Cheapu's hands...

Edited by sweet_diksha - 20 February 2017 at 9:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_StutiBindu.

Bindu. IF-Rockerz
Bindu.
Bindu.

Posted: 20 February 2017 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by Bindu.

Stuti darling, loved the update!Heart Jo-Sujamal convo was written beautifully. It was quite emotional too specially when Jo reminisces what lead to HH death.CryCry Truly, no parent can ever get over this pain. 
Jalal's answer to Sujamal's question was brilliant. Hope Sujamal takes a right decision at the right time! 

Sharif's jung with mosquitoes and nature call was hilarious ROFLand he thought he was hallucinating! LOLLOL

Loved the last part the most. Jallu hurting Sharif and love birds zooming off on one horse reminded me of beautiful scenes from the show! Day Dreaming Their romantic convo and the shayari was just Heart.

Precap is Blushing

Thanks for the PM,dear!Smile

Thank you so much Bindu Di for your comment! Big smile Love you so much!Hug

Ami tomake onek bhalobashi!Hug

(Hope Google mayya is right!)LOL

Shinning_Stuti

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 20 February 2017 at 10:57am | IP Logged
The imaginative Stuti is back with another engrossing update.

So this update is focusing on   And of course the quintessential JalalLOLLOL

Behan aur Bhai ne yaad kiye bachpan ke vo din ( The song from JALOL)
Intro of Sujamal and Jalal wasnt dhamedarLOLLOL it should have been with the musical twists and tensionsLOL Liked the below convo- Some parts were thoughtful and some were retorts- in all nicely written dear.ClapClap

"Laut chaliye bhaisa!" [Come back, brother!] Jodha uttered in a very low voice.

"Tum hume behekane ayi ho?" [Have you come to manipulate me?] Sujamal was suddenly rude.

"Nehi bhaisa! Hum aapse milne aye hay!" [No brother, I have come to meet you!] Jodha told.

"Jara aankhe kholke dekhie Bhaisa... Aapke charyon oor kitni roshni hay! Aap kyu aapne hriday ko dard ke bojh se bharkar andhire me chupe byathe rahenge Bhaisa? Jivan pukar raha hay aapko! Bahar akar to dekhiye!!" 

"Aapne jivan adha samapt kar chuke hay Jodha..." [I have spent the half of my life Jodha...] Sujamal smiled sarcastically. "Aab jakar tum hume jivan ka path padha rahi ho?" [Now you are giving me the lessons of life?]

"Hum Amer ki Maharaj ke samne sar nehi jhukayenge... Hum sar kata sakte hay, jhuka nehi sakte.Maharaj Bharmal aapne laav ke liye kisike bhi samne aapne satwa tyag kar jhuk sakte hay, parantu humare liye aapna samman, aapna ahankar aapne jivan se adhik mulyavan hay... Hum sar nehi jhuka sakte!"

Jalal ignored that completely. He smiled instead. "Aap Amer ki Maharaj ke samne aapna sar nehi jhuka sakte; par iss zid ko kayem rakhne ke liye Raipur ki shahzade ke samne aapna guroor daao par laga sakte hay?"

"Agar aapko yeh daan lagta hay to yeh daan hay Bhaisa; agar aap isse paschatap samjhe to yeh paschatapp hay!  Yudh kabhi subh nehi hota hay bhaisa... khas kar jab yudh ki lalkaar me aapno ke prati abhiman ke sath sath satwake lalsaa ka vish misrit hota hay to o yudh sarvanash ko bulawa deta hay! Samajhte hay na aap? To fir kyu nehi mante? Samjhota karna matlab haar jana nehi hota hay Bhaisa!

"Samajhte hay hum Jodha! Parantu hum..." [I understand Jodha! But...] He sighed... "Biswas karo Jodha, hum abhi jis sthan pe hay uaha se sirf aage bara ja sakta hay; piche dekha nehi jaa sakta!"

"Hum jante hay Bhaisa! Issi khun ki laalsa ne humare santanyon ko humse chin liya hay! Humare santanyen aapne pita-pitamahayon ke satruta ki kimat chukane ke liye aapne maa ko chorkar chala gaya hay! Humse zyada koi nehi janta hay Bhaisa!" 

"Hum iss samjhote me khud samil rakhkar khayal rakhenge ki aapke sath firse koi naa-insaafi na ho. Par agar iss jung ke aar me humare or humare watan ke khilaf sajish chalane ke bare me koi sochne ka himmat bhi kare to hum uske sath sath kisiko bhi nehi bakshenge...

Jalal stayed quite for a moment gazing at him, then a slight smile beamed in his lips. "Bohot muskil sawal puch liye aapne Sujamal Sahab! Par jawab hay humare paas. Hum aapna haq jeet lete... jung ke raste se ho, yeah siyasaati chal se, hum uss haq ko hasil kar lete; humara hi cheez hume hi bhikh me de, aisa koi insaan aajtak payda nehi hua hay Sujamal Sahib...

Sharif was clever and tried to find the truth but for some time he did get puzzled and off track but later on he was backShockedLOLLOL acha uske haath katna baak haiLOLLOL He had the audacity to hold Jodha's handShocked that too in front of Jalal. Waise ek ques hai why didnt Jalal chop off Sharif hand right there?Tongue Why did he simply leave?

Oh acha romantic moonlight horse ride ( this is newWink) naughtiness while ridingLOLLOL I dont know ki Jalal ka kya karne ka maan kar raha hai ( shayad bhajan sunne ka ya phir chausar khelne kaLOLLOL)

Kahi Sujamal ke liye shanti samjhauta toh nahi discuss karnaLOL)

On precap > Jungle mei mangalHeartLOLLOL 

Cool

WAISE WHERE IS FAKHR? DONT YOU KILL HER!Angry

Shinning_Stuti

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 21 February 2017 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 21 February 2017 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Perfect illustration!! Thanks Di!Day Dreaming

RamSiyaRam

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 21 February 2017 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

The imaginative Stuti is back with another engrossing update.
Big smile
So this update is focusing on   And of course the quintessential JalalLOLLOL

Approve Yeah! Embarrassed

Behan aur Bhai ne yaad kiye bachpan ke vo din ( The song from JALOL)
I became nostalgic suddenly with the memory of that song which I never liked.LOL
Intro of Sujamal and Jalal wasnt dhamedarLOLLOL it should have been with the musical twists and tensionsLOL Liked the below convo- Some parts were thoughtful and some were retorts- in all nicely written dear.ClapClap

Okay, add some music then. Wink Dhigini-tom dhigini-tom dhigini-tom!!!LOLLOL

"Laut chaliye bhaisa!" [Come back, brother!] Jodha uttered in a very low voice.

"Tum hume behekane ayi ho?" [Have you come to manipulate me?] Sujamal was suddenly rude.

"Nehi bhaisa! Hum aapse milne aye hay!" [No brother, I have come to meet you!] Jodha told.

"Jara aankhe kholke dekhie Bhaisa... Aapke charyon oor kitni roshni hay! Aap kyu aapne hriday ko dard ke bojh se bharkar andhire me chupe byathe rahenge Bhaisa? Jivan pukar raha hay aapko! Bahar akar to dekhiye!!" 

"Aapne jivan adha samapt kar chuke hay Jodha..." [I have spent the half of my life Jodha...] Sujamal smiled sarcastically. "Aab jakar tum hume jivan ka path padha rahi ho?" [Now you are giving me the lessons of life?]

"Hum Amer ki Maharaj ke samne sar nehi jhukayenge... Hum sar kata sakte hay, jhuka nehi sakte.Maharaj Bharmal aapne laav ke liye kisike bhi samne aapne satwa tyag kar jhuk sakte hay, parantu humare liye aapna samman, aapna ahankar aapne jivan se adhik mulyavan hay... Hum sar nehi jhuka sakte!"

Jalal ignored that completely. He smiled instead. "Aap Amer ki Maharaj ke samne aapna sar nehi jhuka sakte; par iss zid ko kayem rakhne ke liye Raipur ki shahzade ke samne aapna guroor daao par laga sakte hay?"

"Agar aapko yeh daan lagta hay to yeh daan hay Bhaisa; agar aap isse paschatap samjhe to yeh paschatapp hay!  Yudh kabhi subh nehi hota hay bhaisa... khas kar jab yudh ki lalkaar me aapno ke prati abhiman ke sath sath satwake lalsaa ka vish misrit hota hay to o yudh sarvanash ko bulawa deta hay! Samajhte hay na aap? To fir kyu nehi mante? Samjhota karna matlab haar jana nehi hota hay Bhaisa!

"Samajhte hay hum Jodha! Parantu hum..." [I understand Jodha! But...] He sighed... "Biswas karo Jodha, hum abhi jis sthan pe hay uaha se sirf aage bara ja sakta hay; piche dekha nehi jaa sakta!"

"Hum jante hay Bhaisa! Issi khun ki laalsa ne humare santanyon ko humse chin liya hay! Humare santanyen aapne pita-pitamahayon ke satruta ki kimat chukane ke liye aapne maa ko chorkar chala gaya hay! Humse zyavda koi nehi janta hay Bhaisa!" 

"Hum iss samjhote me khud samil rakhkar khayal rakhenge ki aapke sath firse koi naa-insaafi na ho. Par agar iss jung ke aar me humare or humare watan ke khilaf sajish chalane ke bare me koi sochne ka himmat bhi kare to hum uske sath sath kisiko bhi nehi bakshenge...

Jalal stayed quite for a moment gazing at him, then a slight smile beamed in his lips. "Bohot muskil sawal puch liye aapne Sujamal Sahab! Par jawab hay humare paas. Hum aapna haq jeet lete... jung ke raste se ho, yeah siyasaati chal se, hum uss haq ko hasil kar lete; humara hi cheez hume hi bhikh me de, aisa koi insaan aajtak payda nehi hua hay Sujamal Sahib...

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sharif was clever and tried to find the truth but for some time he did get puzzled and off track but later on he was backShockedLOLLOL acha uske haath katna baak haiLOLLOL He had the audacity to hold Jodha's handShocked that too in front of Jalal. Waise ek ques hai why didnt Jalal chop off Sharif hand right there?Tongue Why did he simply leave?

He left because he did not want anyone to know that he has come to meet Sujamal in disguise. 

Oh acha romantic moonlight horse ride ( this is newWink) naughtiness while ridingLOLLOL I dont know ki Jalal ka kya karne ka maan kar raha hai ( shayad bhajan sunne ka ya phir chausar khelne kaLOLLOL)

Kahi Sujamal ke liye shanti samjhauta toh nahi discuss karnaLOL)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

On precap > Jungle mei mangalHeartLOLLOL 

WinkLOL

Cool

WAISE WHERE IS FAKHR? DONT YOU KILL HER!Angry

RamSiyaRam

Go to top