Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 150)

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 19 February 2017 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseraja1915

Stuti dear, loved the chapter a lot. Clap The bond between brother and sister so beautifully portrayed and  Jodha's breakdown as she recalled  the loss of her children due to power politics within the family was so heart- wrenching to read.  CryJalal and Jodha have given their best shot and now it is up to Sujamal  to decide if it will be a bloody or a bloodless  campaign.

Sharifuddin -I  was actually enjoying his plight.  LOL He couldn't decide if the happenings at the camp were real or not. I so wanted to punch him for pulling Jodha's hand but Jalal did better than that and slashed his wrist. Clap

The dreamiest part of the update-  the horse ride back to the palace. Stuti, you certainly know how to write romantic scenes beautifully. Enjoyed them in previous chapters and in this one ,too. Can anything  be more romantic than being with the one you love with the sky, the moon and the stars as your witnesses? Magnificent setting for the union of the majestic couple! Day Dreaming

Precap -   Day Dreaming      Thank you very much, dear for updating. Phenomenal it was!  Thumbs Up

Just loved this comment RoseDi!HugDay Dreaming Going to relish it whole night...

Bindu. IF-Rockerz
Bindu.
Bindu.

Posted: 19 February 2017 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Stuti darling, loved the update!Heart Jo-Sujamal convo was written beautifully. It was quite emotional too specially when Jo reminisces what lead to HH death.CryCry Truly, no parent can ever get over this pain. 
Jalal's answer to Sujamal's question was brilliant. Hope Sujamal takes a right decision at the right time! 

Sharif's jung with mosquitoes and nature call was hilarious ROFLand he thought he was hallucinating! LOLLOL

Loved the last part the most. Jallu hurting Sharif and love birds zooming off on one horse reminded me of beautiful scenes from the show! Day Dreaming Their romantic convo and the shayari was just Heart.

Precap is Blushing

Thanks for the PM,dear!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 February 2017 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by -Felicity-

Ermm

</div>
<div>Confused

Angry

What? waiting for your comment... LOL

You didn't respond to my comment na... that's why. LOL

Don't know when I'll be able to review this one di... Ermm Hardly 20 days to go for exams and I don't want to get indulged in IF too much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 19 February 2017 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Ermm

</div>
<div>Confused

Angry

What? waiting for your comment... LOL

You didn't respond to my comment na... that's why. LOL

Don't know when I'll be able to review this one di... Ermm Hardly 20 days to go for exams and I don't want to get indulged in IF too much.

Areee it's okay darling. First let April 17th to go. (Your xms are ending that day only right?) Uske baad comments hi comments! ROFL

Tilottamaa-Felicity-

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 19 February 2017 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bindu.

Stuti darling, loved the update!Heart Jo-Sujamal convo was written beautifully. It was quite emotional too specially when Jo reminisces what lead to HH death.CryCry Truly, no parent can ever get over this pain. 
Jalal's answer to Sujamal's question was brilliant. Hope Sujamal takes a right decision at the right time! 

Sharif's jung with mosquitoes and nature call was hilarious ROFLand he thought he was hallucinating! LOLLOL

Loved the last part the most. Jallu hurting Sharif and love birds zooming off on one horse reminded me of beautiful scenes from the show! Day Dreaming Their romantic convo and the shayari was just Heart.

Precap is Blushing

Thanks for the PM,dear!Smile

Thank you so much Bindu Di for your comment! Big smile Love you so much!Hug

TilottamaaBindu.

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 20 February 2017 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I have managed to complete reading this chapter, though I'm yet to finish the previous one or two chapters! Precap was stellar as u already realise... Boshonto eshe gechhe, after all! Wink

Now tell, can i review this chapter first, and cover up on the remnants briefly later, or should i finish reading all the incomplete ones and comment only after that?! LOL

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 20 February 2017 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

I have managed to complete reading this chapter, though I'm yet to finish the previous one or two chapters! Precap was stellar as u already realise... Boshonto eshe gechhe, after all! Wink

Now tell, can i review this chapter first, and cover up on the remnants briefly later, or should i finish reading all the incomplete ones and comment only after that?! LOL

As you wish and feel comfortable my dear, I am only greedy for you review.LOL 
If you think commenting on this chapter first will be easier and faster then please go ahead.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 20 February 2017 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by durgeshnandini

As you wish and feel comfortable my dear, I am only greedy for you review.LOL 
If you think commenting on this chapter first will be easier and faster then please go ahead.Wink

ROFL

Go to top