Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

^You mean Destined Love ki destiny is unknown?? ShockedShockedROFL.ROFL
Correct!LOL But I enjoy to write that.Big smile

You to even do not try to read that!Cry

Sorry... I have already been occupied with your other stories. Ouch

Give me some time, I'll read and comment pakka! Smile
Aree you take time for that one, but why you are being so unkind to New Life?Cry

See, whenever I have to comment, I go through the entire chapter again, and obviously that takes time. And this time I have to go through 3 chapters and write my comment then. I should have at least some hours consecutively free, only then I can na? Ouch
OuchOuchOuch\
Comment one by one na!LOL 
Choro, take your time. I will not tell anymore.Tongue Good comments take time.

I have upset you so much na.. OuchOuchOuch

Chalo I'll see that my comments make up for that. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

^You mean Destined Love ki destiny is unknown?? ShockedShockedROFL.ROFL
Correct!LOL But I enjoy to write that.Big smile

You to even do not try to read that!Cry

Sorry... I have already been occupied with your other stories. Ouch

Give me some time, I'll read and comment pakka! Smile
Aree you take time for that one, but why you are being so unkind to New Life?Cry

See, whenever I have to comment, I go through the entire chapter again, and obviously that takes time. And this time I have to go through 3 chapters and write my comment then. I should have at least some hours consecutively free, only then I can na? Ouch
OuchOuchOuch\
Comment one by one na!LOL 
Choro, take your time. I will not tell anymore.Tongue Good comments take time.

I have upset you so much na.. OuchOuchOuch

Chalo I'll see that my comments make up for that. Embarrassed
Arreee nehi yaar!!Hug HugHugHugHug

But plz do fast na?LOL

-Felicity-

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

^^^^
1) Well Siya Di, don't you think that seeking forgiveness this way (falling on feet and all) will become too much melodramatic???LOL

Toh kya hua, blaming Jodha bhi toh melodramatic haiApprove aur excellence wale qualities in JalalDancing

Blaming Jodha portion was not written by me!CryCryCry 

AngryAngryAngry phir kaun kathor dil hai voh?WinkLOLLOL

BTW you promised to add it, NO going backLOL

Thik hay, thik hay. Dekhte hay how I can write in omitting the melodrama!LOLLOL

Arrre melodrama se hi toh maza hai, like nahi-3 timesLOLLOLLOL keh do ki yeh jhooth haiROFL

Was watching JA today, Jalal was handling a whip to Jodha to beat him for his offence and I was like ROFLROFL . I will write same in my story? LOL

Oh acha, I am having busy time and guests had come or Dad watches news or something so JA is getting amiss. But wish they showed whipping once now Wink and next flogging after the twin baby deathCry I hated that so much that stopped watching itEmbarrassed Mr Cruel and insensitive and inhumanAngryAngry

Yeap that would be befitting his sin, if he gets at least one whip on his behindLOL
BTW in Garuda Purana there are defined punishments for those commit sins.Smile

In chapter 17 Jalal has begged apology and Jodha has forgiven him. Now who will whip whom? Jalal will whip himself- "Humne galti ki hay hume saza do" and Jodha will stop him? ROFL 

Nahi, Jodha ko sadbudhhi do, opportunity knocks the door onceLOLLOLLOL Use itCool. I will bash Jodha if she does thatLOL

Well, I will work on it soon. Let Jalal come out first from ICU.ROFL

Arre say let Jodha come out of daasipanLOLLOL

Come on Jodha is not so much 'daasi'LOL 

Haam nahi manteApproveLOLLOL

2) I could have made Jodha too; but problem is the ideal bahu picture of Jodha has been embalmed in my brain.  ROFL ROFL  And also, Jodha's love for Jalal is too unconditional to be bored off and Jalal's love for her is also genuine unlike Abul Mali so no match with Fakhr.Approve 
ShockedShockedShocked what do u mean? Ideal bahu's are brainlessAngryCry nope they are smart, intelligent and talentedEmbarrassed and above have self esteem. The problem is you have taken inspiration from Ekta's daasi bahuCry hence the mess up. 
If she were your own true blue creation, she would have been brilliant and shinning.Star

To be honest, the basic character of Jodha in this story totally follows Ekta's JA wala Jodha's formula. As I have chosen all the characters from the show only, I am somehow bound not to change them fully as per my imagination. 
And is Jodha really brainless here? She has not got any chance to show herself that's it. 

Dekha maine kaha tha nah. Its all brain washing of EKAngryDead. Magar yaar you have such a creative brain which can think of Fakhr, assassin, Abul and so on then why not break the myth of EKEmbarrassedTongueCool
Yeah Jodha is, what does she do? except PPDLOLLOL chance toh tab milega jab talent hogaWinkLOLLOL

I will pour all the qualities in the Jodha of Destined Love. Wink Though it is going to be kiddish.LOL 
Yeh sun sun ke I am boredLOLLOLLOL You mean I will get a flirty,ambitious and no nonsense Jodha?Wink
I can try only... if you believe me to be able to write a character like that...
Waise I don't know what is the future of Destined Love.LOL

I could sense thatApprove hence this story ONLYApproveTongue. Destined Love ka future toh destined hi hoga aur kyaLOLLOLLOL 
You have already shown the sparksEmbarrassed of course you can.

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

^^^^
1) Well Siya Di, don't you think that seeking forgiveness this way (falling on feet and all) will become too much melodramatic???LOL

Toh kya hua, blaming Jodha bhi toh melodramatic haiApprove aur excellence wale qualities in JalalDancing

The writer of JA or kaun!

Arrre melodrama se hi toh maza hai, like nahi-3 timesLOLLOLLOL keh do ki yeh jhooth haiROFL

Was watching JA today, Jalal was handling a whip to Jodha to beat him for his offence and I was like ROFLROFL . I will write same in my story? LOL

Oh acha, I am having busy time and guests had come or Dad watches news or something so JA is getting amiss. But wish they showed whipping once now Wink and next flogging after the twin baby deathCry I hated that so much that stopped watching itEmbarrassed Mr Cruel and insensitive and inhumanAngryAngry
You really wanted whipping??ShockedShockedI hated that part so much in God's track! Aree he is Akbar yaar, kuch to rahem karo!LOLLOL
 Blaming after twin's death was quite unexpected...I could not believe the particular dialogue for a long time. But after that they showed Jalal as psycho and we get to know that whole drama was made to justify Chittore massacre! AngryDead
But then everything was alright.LOL 

Yeap that would be befitting his sin, if he gets at least one whip on his behindLOL

In chapter 17 Jalal has begged apology and Jodha has forgiven him. Now who will whip whom? Jalal will whip himself- "Humne galti ki hay hume saza do" and Jodha will stop him? ROFL 

Nahi, Jodha ko sadbudhhi do, opportunity knocks the door onceLOLLOLLOL Use itCool. I will bash Jodha if she does thatLOL
Aree if your husband starts melodrama like that, you too will try to control him! ROFL 

Parantu yehi satya hay!Big smile Maybe Jodha is reserved and quiet...but she is not 'Kanak' type... (You don't know Kanak...She is the heroine of a famous Bengali serial! 'Adarsh Bahu!'ROFL)

2) I could have made Jodha too; but problem is the ideal bahu picture of Jodha has been embalmed in my brain.  ROFL ROFL  And also, Jodha's love for Jalal is too unconditional to be bored off and Jalal's love for her is also genuine unlike Abul Mali so no match with Fakhr.Approve 
ShockedShockedShocked what do u mean? Ideal bahu's are brainlessAngryCry nope they are smart, intelligent and talentedEmbarrassed and above have self esteem. The problem is you have taken inspiration from Ekta's daasi bahuCry hence the mess up. 
If she were your own true blue creation, she would have been brilliant and shinning.Star

To be honest, the basic character of Jodha in this story totally follows Ekta's JA wala Jodha's formula. As I have chosen all the characters from the show only, I am somehow bound not to change them fully as per my imagination. 
And is Jodha really brainless here? She has not got any chance to show herself that's it. 

Dekha maine kaha tha nah. Its all brain washing of EKAngryDead. Magar yaar you have such a creative brain which can think of Fakhr, assassin, Abul and so on then why not break the myth of EKEmbarrassedTongueCool
Yeah Jodha is, what does she do? except PPDLOLLOL chance toh tab milega jab talent hogaWinkLOLLOL

Jodha has come in maika to attend the marriage of her nephew, what special work can she do?LOL Here Jalal is enough to manage the politics and Sharif and co; what can be Jodha's work in all these?Confused 
You can say that I could have start the story with an active Jodha, just like Jalal has deviated his mind through works she could have also... But the prologue itself said that it is not. Now I have to rewrite from first if I want to reduce the 'daasipan' as you said it.LOLLOL
And also, in that male-dominated society, maximum a woman can work along with her husband; cannot cross him. Fakhr is exception, she is plotting and conspiring against her husband and family. Being a white character Jodha cannot do that. 
I can write Fakhr, Abul, assassin smoothly as they are gray...Jodha is purely white!LOL 

I will pour all the qualities in the Jodha of Destined Love. Wink Though it is going to be kiddish.LOL 
Yeh sun sun ke I am boredLOLLOLLOL You mean I will get a flirty,ambitious and no nonsense Jodha?Wink
I can try only... if you believe me to be able to write a character like that...

I could sense thatApprove hence this story ONLYApproveTongue. Destined Love ka future toh destined hi hoga aur kyaLOLLOLLOL 
Dekhte hay!LOLLOL
Aishwarya_ASHnI Senior Member
Aishwarya_ASHnI
Aishwarya_ASHnI

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Wow..beautiful chapter :-) eagerly waiting for update...
Loved FAKR...haha n strong JALAL ...my he get well soon

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishg1698

Wow..beautiful chapter :-) eagerly waiting for update...
Loved FAKR...haha n strong JALAL ...my he get well soon
Thanks for reading dear.Embarrassed
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged

^^^^

LOLLOL Dear, I mean writer of this storyWinkROFL

You really wanted whipping??ShockedShockedI hated that part so much in God's track! Aree he is Akbar yaar, kuch to rahem karo!LOLLOL
 Blaming after twin's death was quite unexpected...I could not believe the particular dialogue for a long time. But after that they showed Jalal as psycho and we get to know that whole drama was made to justify Chittore massacre! AngryDead

Aree if your husband starts melodrama like that, you too will try to control him! ROFL 

This one deserves it for his unforgivable sinApprove a punishment so that its not repeated.

Parantu yehi satya hay!Big smile Maybe Jodha is reserved and quiet...but she is not 'Kanak' type... (You don't know Kanak...She is the heroine of a famous Bengali serial! 'Adarsh Bahu!'ROFL)

Ouch why have you chosen WRONG inspiration for JodhaCryCryCry NOT FAIROuchOuchOuch Its Broken Heart Nope its prejudice against Jodha.Disapprove

Jodha has come in maika to attend the marriage of her nephew, what special work can she do?LOL Here Jalal is enough to manage the politics and Sharif and co; what can be Jodha's work in all these?Confused 

Yeh bahana toh purana ho gaya! She can do everything that MCP is doing and do it better, only thing is will to doEmbarrassed
You can say that I could have start the story with an active Jodha, just like Jalal has deviated his mind through works she could have also... But the prologue itself said that it is not. Now I have to rewrite from first if I want to reduce the 'daasipan' as you said it.LOLLOL

ShockedShocked Where did the prologue say that JOdha is PPD only in the storyOuch if thats so then thats what i have been saying all alongOuch and you have been refuting itConfusedConfused

And also, in that male-dominated society, maximum a woman can work along with her husband; cannot cross him. Fakhr is exception, she is plotting and conspiring against her husband and family. Being a white character Jodha cannot do that. 
I can write Fakhr, Abul, assassin smoothly as they are gray...Jodha is purely white!LOL 

Oye yaar, aisa kuch nahi hai, Jhansi ki rani thi nah. India had Indira as PM for the longest period of time. And Noor something u had said had ruled over Jehangir nah.Tongue So there is nothing like women cannot do it. 

Dekhte hay!LOLLOL

I wish to seeDay Dreaming

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged

^^^^

LOLLOL Dear, I mean writer of this storyWinkROFL

This one deserves it for his unforgivable sinApprove a punishment so that its not repeated.

Ouch why have you chosen WRONG inspiration for JodhaCryCryCry NOT FAIROuchOuchOuch Its Broken Heart Nope its prejudice against Jodha.Disapprove

Baat yeh hay ki the Jodha of JA always resembled with that character in my eyes.LOL So obviously my JO is better...WinkLOL
Aree she will show her jalwa too.Don't get tensedLOL

Yeh bahana toh purana ho gaya! She can do everything that MCP is doing and do it better, only thing is will to doEmbarrassed

Jalal MCP nehi hay!!AngryAngryLOL
She can do, but as per the protocol it shall be done by Jalal as he is the dominating personality of the empire.

ShockedShocked Where did the prologue say that JOdha is PPD only in the storyOuch if thats so then thats what i have been saying all alongOuch and you have been refuting itConfusedConfused

It's looking like I am not getting you and you are not getting me. Better stop the discussion.Tongue

Oye yaar, aisa kuch nahi hai, Jhansi ki rani thi nah. India had Indira as PM for the longest period of time. And Noor something u had said had ruled over Jehangir nah.Tongue So there is nothing like women cannot do it. 

I didn't say that woman cannot do it. Please don't get it wrong. 
Akbar was not Jahangir. I don't think example of indira gandhi is fitting here. Jodha can become Jhanshi ki Rani too when it will need. So no need to think that I am under-estimating womanhood.  

Dekhte hay!LOLLOL

I wish to seeDay Dreaming

Go to top