Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 29 January 2017 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senapatichandri

Originally posted by Senapatichandri

tune mujhe wait karaya...ab tu wait kar...res for comment

Unress...
nive chappy...parivar or awam ke beech uljha hua bharmal...lost lost Jallu...Furious Josha...And lastly a crual Sharifuddin...good...

bt i always cmmnt u honestly...also will this tym...

i found u r draging the track...pls cut it short n btoke the action...i know there is many innermost convo needed...but its going too long...i think now jalal should jump in conclusion of the situation as soon as possible as he cm to know that its a trap to trap him on Amer cz if he go to Agra the vandalism got demised by him immediately...as he hv birbal maan singh todermal aziz koka etc on his team...

now if SUJAMAL join him...they will lack one of the most important rebellion for amer...as they want to engage amer in sujamal and maze jalal in their trap and either kill him or snatch the throne...

so i think its time jalal to show his Emperoric power to the vandals...i dnt need a Jackie Chan action but i want jalal do the action by his mind and his obedient will obey his command...and do the action physically...

bt as i say earlier i m flambergasted by the mixture in ur writing of pure Hindustani language nd Urdu...bt u need to rectifer ur Urdu more [:p] otherwiseits a nice chappy...

hope u will now update soon...thanks fr d PM nd do pm future...on ur CN stories also...Smile

Thank you so much for your honest comment. These are very important for evaluation of the story. Smile Now about your the points you made,

I too have felt especially in this particular chapter that things are unnecessarily being stretched. The conversation part should have been more compact and more eventful. This track may look stretched, as it is not concretely pre-planed like Fakhunnisa one, I am literally weaving the plot while writing the chapters, and so it is losing the compactness that it deserves. But since this one is the last track and no more twist is going to come, I am not hurrying with anything. Yet, I promise you to wrap it up ASAP and more particularly. 
As for Jalal's actions are concerned, you see he already has guessed Raipur and Sujamal's involvement in the chaos of Agra. What can he do now? There is a fight going on in border so first of all forcefully trying to set off for Agra will be a big risk, and secondly the confusing state in Amer politics may take any turn, which Jalal want to track himself. Sarifuddin is in a last trial to finish his mission with the help of Raipur and Sujamal which Jalal has guessed and so he wants to break the alliance by making an agreement with Sujamal. If Sujamal agrees to make a treaty with Amer there will be no chance of war, and Sarifuddin will be caught immediately. 
Jalal has already done what an emperor can do to break the waist of the rebellions. He has already played a mind-game and without even being present in Agra already he has arrested the leaders of the riot, and also declared a farmaan earlier (mentioned in chapter 32 most probably Tongue) to completely smash the rebels. Kabul has been the power behind this vandalism which is completely broken now. So there is all win situation for Jalal already. All the trials of Sarif are in vein, as he does not know bul Mali cannot send help for him and attack Agra.So what type of special mind game and power do you expect from Jalal now? Wink Yeah action will come, but keeping Jalal's state of health inconsideration, please don't wish for much. LOL (You can understand na, how much difficult it is to describe a complete action packed scene with words without repeating same sequence and words by time... ROFL

Now, for your complain about my urdu! Huuoooh Cry Cry Cry I know not only the Urdu the whole dialogue phase is needed to be rectified more than one times! Unhappy I can guess the conditions of the Hindi readers after reading those full-of-mistake Hindi! The experience must be the same I used to have while hearing Laboni's Bengali in JA. (Aye maa tui ki korche?) ROFL ROFL ROFL Was thinking to buck up the Hindi and only write in English but since the story is ending, so thought ki kuch din or sahi! ROFL 

I will try updating soon. And you want to read CN story?? Big smile I did not know it so did not send you link. I will send you soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeous-Felicity-

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 29 January 2017 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaudhary_kajal

Flawless update 
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
Thank you
megala74 Groupbie
megala74
megala74

Posted: 29 January 2017 at 9:45am | IP Logged
superb please update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

sayantonibasu Senior Member
sayantonibasu
sayantonibasu

Posted: 29 January 2017 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
wonderful update stuti... i think now jodha has released her inner sorrow infront of her dear father which was kept inside of her heart.. she tried last time to save sujamal.. that is the real love of borther & sister... and lastly your jalal is jalal..Clap he knows everything which noone can even imagine.. let's see what u have planned for the war.. superb thinking.. thank u.. sorry for late reply... give next update fast.. & give update of other story also  . i have been waiting since sooo long time..Smile

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 30 January 2017 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megala74

superb please update soon
Thank you so much. Yeah will update this soonest possible
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 30 January 2017 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayantonibasu

wonderful update stuti... i think now jodha has released her inner sorrow infront of her dear father which was kept inside of her heart.. she tried last time to save sujamal.. that is the real love of borther & sister... and lastly your jalal is jalal..Clap he knows everything which noone can even imagine.. let's see what u have planned for the war.. superb thinking.. thank u.. sorry for late reply... give next update fast.. & give update of other story also  . i have been waiting since sooo long time..Smile

Thank you so much for waiting for so long patiently. Embarrassed So glad to see you liked it so much. Big smile I
sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 30 January 2017 at 9:16am | IP Logged
wonderful update Stuti...loved Jo releasing her inner turmoil , and loved more the understanding btw Jo and Jalal and their strong bond of love...

update next part soon..

Shinning_Stuti

natashathakur IF-Dazzler
natashathakur
natashathakur

Posted: 30 January 2017 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Fantastic chapter n thnxx for pm dr 

Shinning_Stuti

Go to top