Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1357raksha

Congrats for new thread. ...
superb update. ...
Jodha was missing jalal. ...
Jalal was angry he couldn't catch that person. ...
oh god mali is killing jalal...
Oh no jalal is attacked. ...
Hope he get will soon...
Update soon. ...
Nd thanks for pm. ...
Thank you so much for commenting dear. Embarrassed

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Another brilliant chapter with Fakhr and the assasin. I liked these two the most.
I was quite sure about that.LOL

Embarrassed you are getting to know meLOLLOL

CoolApproveLOL

Poor Maan Singh did not get to romanceWink  his wife. what is actualWink business u mentioned? Women are gossipingLOL but where are the men? drinking &Wink
About actual business- Wink soch lo jo sochna hay!LOL 
Men are sleeping like old buffaloes after drinking.ROFL

thats hilarious-buffaloesLOLLOL

Jodha and sukanya convo was ok.
Was planning to delete the whole part but then thought not to do it.Tongue

Ermm well to me if the idea or sub plot is not adding or contributing to the main story plot then its not required. What ever is written should move the story forward or add something to its narration.

Yeah and only fr that reason I had decided first to omit that. But since it took a long time to write so I could not become too cruel to me.LOL And also people want Jodha too along with political plots so...Confused
I had actually planned to write something awesome with chess-pawns and all.(inspired by the film wazir that I was watching that timeLOL) but at last messed up with all.LOLLOL

The attacker escapes from Jalal and his troops?ShockedShockedShocked. The fellow is smartCool! Jalal, Bhagwan Das, Mahesh Das and others discussing about the search was well described. The connection with his kids was good but I felt that would imbibe regret in him for blaming his wife but well men will be menLOLLOL Mahesh Das elephant ride idea was good.
Or kitna regreat karega!ROFL Ek bar aankho se Ganga-Yamuna baha chuka hay na!LOLLOL

Ouch  Ganga bahaye ya jamuna ya sarawati or River Thames or Nile, does not matter. He is NOT regretting his blame sin, that is wrong.AngryAngryOuch Egoistic and cruelDead

NehiiiCryCryCry... Jalal cruel nehi hay!!CryCryCry
Okay tell me what do you want Jalal to regret. I am going to copy-paste the whole thing. Itna bara ilzaam hum nehi sahe sakte!Angry

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyFakhr is back  Party  Party  Party  PartyParty

I liked the whole convo and how cleverly she deals with Abul. The way she tries to extract info from him and finally succeeds, woohoooDancing , she talks through his dream, his failings, his drawbacks and concern for him!!ClapClap Abul says sharif aur uska buddha baapLOLLOL. Abul strategy is good actually. He is so much better than SharifSilly. Acha why does Fakhr not like Abul?Ermm.
Yes he is much better and cleverer than Sharif and loves his wife too.LOLLOL 
Fakhr has got bored with Abul.LOLLOLLOL And so now want to boss the Kabul!
Well, in short, maybe Abul Mali demands to love Fakhr, but he never tried to explore her qualities, has always thought her as a material of entertainment and the stairs of get the dreams. This constant disrespect has made her desperate to get the actual power.Star   

Woohooo I love FakhrParty. Ok so that is the  background, I like it. Fakhr is bored thats naturalEmbarrassed. And totally believable that Abul never appreciated or recognised Fakhr intelligence and qualities. I so wish Jodha too got bored of Jalal and his blame and moved onWinkLOLLOL with her intelligence, knowledge and qualities.

Unfortunately Jodha is not Fakhr and Jalal is not Abul Mali.LOLLOL 
And Jodha actually has not the 10% of Fakhr's smartness. Sad but true!LOLLOL 

Wish Fakhr becomes Mallika e Kabul at leastDay DreamingStar Abul was good tooClap At least he is trying to do things to achieve something. Fakhr does not need Jalal for her goal, she is intCryelligent enough to do it on her ownApproveCool
Jalal is the pawn of Fakhr.Cool

Woohooo I love FakhrPartyeven more!!

LOL

Next the assassin entersParty very nicely described. The idea of taking a woman's get up to quick thinking and adapting his plan to the current situation, superbStarClap The dipping of arrow in poison to ensure max damage from the shoot, wow, brilliant jobStarThumbs Up Running off from his messy attire and climbing the roof and from there shooting off the arrow, Cool. When he realises there is no escape he kills himselfCry Why? He could have run awayBig smileTongue
I enjoyed to write this part very much.Big smile Was imagining all the sequences being enacted in the TV scene.Cry

So much effort went into it and see the result is awesome. You did a great jobClapClap It came out splendidThumbs Up

Thank you so much.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He could have run away, but it would raise the hopes that he will be caught someday.LOL So decided to 'tamaam' his 'kaam'.LOL
Anyway it was very interesting and thrilling read.Embarrassed Keep writingTongue

LOLLOL aab yeh kya baat hui, kaam taaman kar diyaBroken Heart koi jaruri nahi hai ki pakda gaye, he ran run away to ChinaLOL

Directly ran from Rajasthan to China!!!!!! Is he superman??LOLLOLLOL

Thank you. Embarrassed beware:The next chapters will be full on howling and crying.ROFL

ShockedShocked aaahhh yeh warning haiShockedShockedShocked
I better keep away then, dont want to read roti bilkahti Jodha along with PP and daasipanLOLLOLLOL

'Daasipan' nehi 'nursepaan'LOLLOL No you have to read.Angry 

( I can sense you gettingLOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamSiyaRam

sr0560982 Newbie
sr0560982
sr0560982

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Cngrts for new thread di...!Smile awsm chappy luved it hope jalal will recover soon Crynd waiting for d lovely moments between jalal nd jodha Embarrassed. update ASAP. thnx for pmBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti-Felicity-

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sr0560982

Cngrts for new thread di...!Smile awsm chappy luved it hope jalal will recover soon Crynd waiting for d lovely moments between jalal nd jodha Embarrassed. update ASAP. thnx for pmBig smile
All the lovely moments are coming dear.Embarrassed Stay tuned.Wink

-Felicity-

Swarna_99 Goldie
Swarna_99
Swarna_99

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Congratulations for new thread dear...Hug
I'm little busy Unhappy. ...will soon read the chapter. .

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SWARNA99

Congratulations for new thread dear...Hug
I'm little busy Unhappy. ...will soon read the chapter. .
Waiting.Big smile
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Another brilliant chapter with Fakhr and the assasin. I liked these two the most.
I was quite sure about that.LOL

Embarrassed you are getting to know meLOLLOL

CoolApproveLOL

Heart

Poor Maan Singh did not get to romanceWink  his wife. what is actualWink business u mentioned? Women are gossipingLOL but where are the men? drinking &Wink
About actual business- Wink soch lo jo sochna hay!LOL 
Men are sleeping like old buffaloes after drinking.ROFL

thats hilarious-buffaloesLOLLOL

Jodha and sukanya convo was ok.
Was planning to delete the whole part but then thought not to do it.Tongue

Ermm well to me if the idea or sub plot is not adding or contributing to the main story plot then its not required. What ever is written should move the story forward or add something to its narration.

Yeah and only fr that reason I had decided first to omit that. But since it took a long time to write so I could not become too cruel to me.LOL And also people want Jodha too along with political plots so...Confused

OuchOuch  but it didnt come across like that. It was more of Jodha vilaapLOL over the Mr CruelWink

I had actually planned to write something awesome with chess-pawns and all.(inspired by the film wazir that I was watching that timeLOL) but at last messed up with all.LOLLOL

WOW, this sounds exciting and engrossingDay Dreaming write it, pleaseEmbarrassed I havent watched wazir but it had AB n Farhan akhtar n aditi rao hydariWink

The attacker escapes from Jalal and his troops?ShockedShockedShocked. The fellow is smartCool! Jalal, Bhagwan Das, Mahesh Das and others discussing about the search was well described. The connection with his kids was good but I felt that would imbibe regret in him for blaming his wife but well men will be menLOLLOL Mahesh Das elephant ride idea was good.
Or kitna regreat karega!ROFL Ek bar aankho se Ganga-Yamuna baha chuka hay na!LOLLOL

Ouch  Ganga bahaye ya jamuna ya sarawati or River Thames or Nile, does not matter. He is NOT regretting his blame sin, that is wrong.AngryAngryOuch Egoistic and cruelDead

NehiiiCryCryCry... Jalal cruel nehi hay!!CryCryCry
Okay tell me what do you want Jalal to regret. I am going to copy-paste the whole thing. Itna bara ilzaam hum nehi sahe sakte!Angry

Jalal has to apologise bend down on his knees for his most cruel, insensitive,ruthless,  mindless, harsh, heartless, painful remarks on Jodha which caused her immense pain, distress, agony, gloom heart wrenching pain, for she being a mother had nurtured the babies inside her and given birth to them. Jodha the kind, soft hearted, caring, loving, sweet, woman, who would die rather than hurt anyone least of all her own babies. He should beg for forgiveness and swear never to repeat it ever again.Approve If he does he will chop off the same tongue that speaks so.Approve
( this was spontaneous, if I get more ideas, I will share)

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyFakhr is back  Party  Party  Party  PartyParty

I liked the whole convo and how cleverly she deals with Abul. The way she tries to extract info from him and finally succeeds, woohoooDancing , she talks through his dream, his failings, his drawbacks and concern for him!!ClapClap Abul says sharif aur uska buddha baapLOLLOL. Abul strategy is good actually. He is so much better than SharifSilly. Acha why does Fakhr not like Abul?Ermm.
Yes he is much better and cleverer than Sharif and loves his wife too.LOLLOL 
Fakhr has got bored with Abul.LOLLOLLOL And so now want to boss the Kabul!
Well, in short, maybe Abul Mali demands to love Fakhr, but he never tried to explore her qualities, has always thought her as a material of entertainment and the stairs of get the dreams. This constant disrespect has made her desperate to get the actual power.Star   

Woohooo I love FakhrParty. Ok so that is the  background, I like it. Fakhr is bored thats naturalEmbarrassed. And totally believable that Abul never appreciated or recognised Fakhr intelligence and qualities. I so wish Jodha too got bored of Jalal and his blame and moved onWinkLOLLOL with her intelligence, knowledge and qualities.

Unfortunately Jodha is not Fakhr and Jalal is not Abul Mali.LOLLOL 
And Jodha actually has not the 10% of Fakhr's smartness. Sad but true!LOLLOL 

CryCryCry   I wrote, WISHAngry. Isiliye toh kaha tha, thoda dimag Jodha ko bhi de detiLOL

Wish Fakhr becomes Mallika e Kabul at leastDay DreamingStar Abul was good tooClap At least he is trying to do things to achieve something. Fakhr does not need Jalal for her goal, she is intCryelligent enough to do it on her ownApproveCool
Jalal is the pawn of Fakhr.Cool

Woohooo I love FakhrPartyeven more!!

LOL

Next the assassin entersParty very nicely described. The idea of taking a woman's get up to quick thinking and adapting his plan to the current situation, superbStarClap The dipping of arrow in poison to ensure max damage from the shoot, wow, brilliant jobStarThumbs Up Running off from his messy attire and climbing the roof and from there shooting off the arrow, Cool. When he realises there is no escape he kills himselfCry Why? He could have run awayBig smileTongue
I enjoyed to write this part very much.Big smile Was imagining all the sequences being enacted in the TV scene.Cry

So much effort went into it and see the result is awesome. You did a great jobClapClap It came out splendidThumbs Up

Thank you so much.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He could have run away, but it would raise the hopes that he will be caught someday.LOL So decided to 'tamaam' his 'kaam'.LOL
Anyway it was very interesting and thrilling read.Embarrassed Keep writingTongue

LOLLOL aab yeh kya baat hui, kaam taaman kar diyaBroken Heart koi jaruri nahi hai ki pakda gaye, he ran run away to ChinaLOL

Directly ran from Rajasthan to China!!!!!! Is he superman??LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL Arre nahi, not that way. See the assassin would run and enter towards afghan and instead of going there, he can move towards China where mughal presence wasnt there.TongueApprove 

Thank you. Embarrassed beware:The next chapters will be full on howling and crying.ROFL

ShockedShocked aaahhh yeh warning haiShockedShockedShocked
I better keep away then, dont want to read roti bilkahti Jodha along with PP and daasipanLOLLOLLOL

'Daasipan' nehi 'nursepaan'LOLLOL No you have to read.Angry 
Nursepan?LOLLOLLOL its daasi only but to the JALALLOL

( I can sense you gettingLOL)

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
^^^^
1) Well Siya Di, don't you think that seeking forgiveness this way (falling on feet and all) will become too much melodramatic???LOL  Was watching JA today, Jalal was handling a whip to Jodha to beat him for his offence and I was like ROFLROFL . I will write same in my story? LOL
Well, I will work on it soon. Let Jalal come out first from ICU.ROFL

2) I could have made Jodha too; but problem is the ideal bahu picture of Jodha has been embalmed in my brain.  ROFL ROFL  And also, Jodha's love for Jalal is too unconditional to be bored off and Jalal's love for her is also genuine unlike Abul Mali so no match with Fakhr.Approve 
I will pour all the qualities in the Jodha of Destined Love. Wink Though it is going to be kiddish.LOL 

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 20 April 2016 at 9:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamSiyaRam-Felicity-

Go to top