India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 128)

roseraja1915 IF-Dazzler
roseraja1915
roseraja1915

Posted: 03 December 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Stuti dear, I have been following this beautiful story right from the very beginning. I used to read it on  a JA Facebook site before I discovered IF. I was immediately drawn to the unusual start to the story - with the couple in mourning over the death of the twins. 

Thereafter, each chapter unfolded with its intriguing plots - the couple's personal turmoils interwoven with the palace political shenanigans - which made for a very, very interesting read. The most poignant chapters were Jalal's near-death experience and how they rediscovered their love for each other. Now that they have reaffirmed their love, the journey goes on with more and more trials and tribulations to be faced by them.

Because the updates come about once a month, maybe PMs can be sent to the readers to alert them of the latest update. Many may not be aware that the story has been updated.

I also appreciate the fact that you are writing this story bilingually- so you have to work twice as hard. Thank you for being so thoughtful.

Please don't be disheartened. Many of us love this story. So, please continue. Take your time. We understand your constraints but as long as it is updated, we have no complaints. Hugs to you for giving us this lovely FF.Hug Hug Hug

Edited by roseraja1915 - 03 December 2016 at 10:59pm

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 06 December 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseraja1915

Stuti dear, I have been following this beautiful story right from the very beginning. I used to read it on  a JA Facebook site before I discovered IF. I was immediately drawn to the unusual start to the story - with the couple in mourning over the death of the twins. 

Thereafter, each chapter unfolded with its intriguing plots - the couple's personal turmoils interwoven with the palace political shenanigans - which made for a very, very interesting read. The most poignant chapters were Jalal's near-death experience and how they rediscovered their love for each other. Now that they have reaffirmed their love, the journey goes on with more and more trials and tribulations to be faced by them.

Because the updates come about once a month, maybe PMs can be sent to the readers to alert them of the latest update. Many may not be aware that the story has been updated.

I also appreciate the fact that you are writing this story bilingually- so you have to work twice as hard. Thank you for being so thoughtful.

Please don't be disheartened. Many of us love this story. So, please continue. Take your time. We understand your constraints but as long as it is updated, we have no complaints. Hugs to you for giving us this lovely FF.Hug Hug Hug

Thank you for this post and encouraging me. Embarrassed I will continue this one for sure managing my time and all. I know sometimes I am too late to update, and it hampers the interest of the readers, but what to do. Unhappy I don't want to stop this in middle anyway, as I write for my own satisfaction and this is my favourite leisure, but still... it feels disheartening when I do not get my expected response after giving so much time after one update. LOL 

(I send PMs to the fellows in my buddy lists after each update...)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseraja1915

sayantonibasu Senior Member
sayantonibasu
sayantonibasu

Posted: 07 December 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I read ur two stories..both r mind blowing. You should be the writer of the serial (jodha akber serial er writer tomake kora uchit chilo. serial ta top 1 ei thakto. not joking. ami serious bolchi) plot same but how u describing their inner sadness their lonliness their love trust - hats off. In serial they skipped that. That was very emotional part of their life. And polical part is amazing even I dont have any word to praise u. From where r u getting this much idea?? ( Same storyr anno ek side ato nipun vabe tule dhorar janno talent thaka chai jeta tomar madhye vinno rupe ache. Asadharon!!!) I think imagination itself is a big talent. That I saw here in so many writers & ofcource in u also.If u r getting satisfaction after writing then that is big thing for us. And Ur leisury is our (baro paona). From ur writing it can be easily shown that u r spending lots of time in writing single chapter. I can't write but love to read..Keep updating. We want more & more updates from u. Clap

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 07 December 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayantonibasu

I read ur two stories..both r mind blowing. You should be the writer of the serial (jodha akber serial er writer tomake kora uchit chilo. serial ta top 1 ei thakto. not joking. ami serious bolchi) plot same but how u describing their inner sadness their lonliness their love trust - hats off. In serial they skipped that. That was very emotional part of their life. And polical part is amazing even I dont have any word to praise u. From where r u getting this much idea?? ( Same storyr anno ek side ato nipun vabe tule dhorar janno talent thaka chai jeta tomar madhye vinno rupe ache. Asadharon!!!) I think imagination itself is a big talent. That I saw here in so many writers & ofcource in u also.If u r getting satisfaction after writing then that is big thing for us. And Ur leisury is our (baro paona). From ur writing it can be easily shown that u r spending lots of time in writing single chapter. I can't write but love to read..Keep updating. We want more & more updates from u. Clap

Thank you so much Sayantoni Di for your inspiring comment, it means a lot to me. Embarrassed Embarrassed I am trying to update very soon, keep on commenting and motivating me. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayantonibasuTilottamaa

sayantonibasu
sayantonibasu

Posted: 12 December 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by sayantonibasu

Thank you so much Sayantoni Di for your inspiring comment, it means a lot to me. Embarrassed Embarrassed I am trying to update very soon, keep on commenting and motivating me. Big smile

I will try to inspire u but please don't give upSmile.. I love ur story  & want to read furtherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. U have so many readers here, don't ever think to stop writingWink. We will always wait for ur updates.. Update sonn...Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming
.Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming  .Day Dreaming
.Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming .Day Dreaming  .Day Dreaming

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 14 December 2016 at 12:04am | IP Logged

CHAPTER: 35

WHOM TO SEND IN WAR...

"Humne sari tayaari kar li hay Shahenshah." [I have prepared everything your majesty.] Jodha told Jalal while handing him the glass of medicine. "Kal kab nikalna hay?" [When to set off tomorrow?]

Jalal gulped the liquid in single sip and looked at Jodha. "Do paher ko... Humare sipahiyon ka paheli tukri tamam badshahi cheezyon ke sath subha nikal jayegi. O log bina kisi hungama ke agar Amer ke bahar chale jaye tabhi hum dono dusri tukri ke sath niklenge." [At the noon... The first section of our troop will set off with all imperial belongings around morning. If they goes out of Amer without any hazard then only we will go with the second troop.]

"Sadharan prajayon ki vesh me?" [In disguise of normal people?]

Jalal nodded. "Kisiko pata nehi chalna chahiye ki yeh badshahi karobahi hay. Hum aam byapari ki tarha jayenge. Sabko yehi lagna chahiye ki Shahenshah or Begam subah hi nikal chuke hay." [None should understand that it is an imperial caravan. We will go like normal merchant. Everyone should think that the majesty and the queen has gone in morning.]

"Parantu kyu?" Jodha asked. "Kya aap firse ek hamle ki ashanka kar rahe hay?" [But why? Are you suspecting another attack?]

"Kuch ho bhi sakta hay. Pata nehi. Baas, ek hoosiyari hi samajh lijie." [Anything can happen. I don't know! Just take it as a safety measure.] Jalal uttered. "Hum dusmaanyon se ghere hue hay Jodha. Pata nehi kab kon kis dik se baar kare." [We are surrounded by enemies. None knows who is going to attack from which direction.]

"Kya Agra me jane ke baad aap Kabul jayenge Shahenshah?" [Will you go to Kabul after reaching Agra, Majesty?] Jodha asked.

"Aap utne dur ekele chorengi mujhe?" [Will you let me go alone?] Jalal laughed. "O bhi iss waqt jab hum abhi bhi ghav bharne ka or dard jane ki dawai or takat wapas pane ka kaara pee rahe hay?" [That too in this condition when I am still taking medicine for killing pain and healing wound, and drinking tonics to get back energy?]

"Hum chahte to nehi ki aap jaye. Aap abhi sampurn rup se swasth nehi hay. Upar se kisi bhi samay aap par gupt akraman ho sakta hay." [I don't want you to go. You are not recovered completely. And above all anytime anyone can attack on you.] Jodha said. "Parantu hume abhas hay ki aap soch rahe hay ki aapko jana chahiye." [But I can guess that you are thinking that you should go.]  

"Thik hi soch rahi hay aap Jodha." [You are right Jodha.] Jalal caressed his mustache in a gesture of thought. "Yeaha haalat aisa nehi hay ki hum khud chalkar Kabul jaye, par..." [Here situation is not like that I myself can go Kabul, but...] he frowned. "Hume baat karni hogi. Fakhrunnisa se; Mirza Hakim se." [I need to talk. With Fakhrunnisa; with Mirza Hakim.]

"Aap unhe patra bhej dijie. Kisi biswast patra ki haat." [You send letters to them in the hand of any faithful one.] Jodha suggested.                 

"Hum bhi wohi soch rahe the. Waise bhi hum Kabul me ek acche sipahisalah ko bhejne ki soch rahe hay. Mirza ke paas jyada takat nehi, par o ek bohot accha sipahisalah hay. Unse takkar lene wala yeaha kon..." [I was thinking the same. And also I was thinking about sending a good commander in Kabul. Mirza does not have much power, but he is a great leader. Who is here who can compete him...] he looked at Jodha with question. "Maan Singh?"

"Maan Singh ek bohot kabil senapati hay Shahenshah. Mirza Hakim ke sath yudhh lade hay o, unhe pata hay Mirza kaise ladte hay, unke yojna kaise hote hay... Parantu..." [Maan Singh is a very efficient commander Majesty. He has fought with Mirza Hakim, he knows how Mirza fights, how his strategies are... but...] Jodha paused and looked at Jalal's face who was eagerly listening to her. "Mirza bhi Maan Singh ke yudhneeti ko acchi tarha se jante hay. Kabul Mirza ka elaka hay, o Maan Singh se accha jante hay Kabul ki mausam ko. Aise me Maan Singh ka jeet nischit na bhi ho sakta hay. Hume lagta hay kisi aise byakti ko bhejna chahiye jiski ranneeti ki anuman Mirza na laga paye." [Mirza also knows about Maan Singh's war strategies. Kabul is Mirza's place, he is well-known to Kabul's weather. So we cannot be confident about Maan Singh's victory. I think we should send someone whose strategies are new to Mirza.]

"Hmm!" Jalal nodded. "Maan Singh ko abhi Kabul bhejna thik bhi nehi hoga. Ek to abhi abhi unki shadi hui hay; or upar se hume yeh bhi lagta hay ki abhi unka Amer me rahena zaruri hay... Par or aisa kon hay jo uaha jung samhalne ke sath sath humari kami bhi puri kar paye?" [It will not be good ] He started thinking... "Niyamat Khan? Nehi... o accha sipahi zarur hay par siyaasi samjhota karne ki kaabil nehi. Giyas Beg... Thande dimag wala hay, jabaaz sipahi hay par Mirza ke sath bohot jung lad chukka hay, nayi tarkib ke sath ladne ka dum nehi hay usme. Abdul... siyaasi mamlyon me uska jawab nehi par jung me nehi ja payega. Taimur or Azhar Khan abhi Kalandar me masroof hay... Or bacha..." [Niyamat Khan? No... he is a good soldier but not good in diplomacy. Giyas Beg... cool minded, valiant warrior but has fought with Mirza in many wars, and not able to make new strategies. Abdul... none is like him in the matter of politics but can't go to war. Taimur and Azhar Khan is busy in Kalandar... and then left...]

"Shahenshah aapne sabse priyapatra ke naam bhul rahe hay!" [Shahenshah, you forgot your favourite officer.] Jodha smiled.

"Kon..." Jalal frowned and at once caught the meaning. "Aapka matlab hay... Birbal? Mahesh Das??" [You mean, Birbal? Mahesh Das??]

"Kutneeti me unse prakhar to koi hay nehi. Yudh ki yojna banana yeah netritwa dene ki sahajat khsamta hay unke paas. Or Agra ki avyas-khsetra me unki kuch jhalak dekhi hay maine; o jante hay yudh karna.Suna hay Kalpi janmbhumi hay unka; Bramhan santan hay parantu Kalpi ke sabhi purush astravidya ka charcha karte hay. Uparant o Rewa ke rajdarbar me kaam kar chuke hay. Yudh ka gyan avasya hoga unme..." [None is sharper than him in diplomacy. He has the power of leadership and making strategies. And I have seen him practicing in ground of Agra, he knows how to fight. I heard that Kalpi is his motherland; he is a son of Brahmins but there in Kalpi everyone learns fighting. And above all he used to work in Rewa's court. He must have knowledge of war.]

"Haa, par..." Jalal was hesitating. "Khel ke maidaan me samsherbazi karna or jung ke maidan me jung karne me bohot farq hota hay Jodha. Unke pas jung ki koi tajarba hi nehi hay. Hum aise hi kaise unhe jung me bhej denge?" [Yes but there is a big difference in swordfights in playground and fighting on battlefield. He does not have any experience of war. How can we send him in war this way? ]

"Koi bhi yoddha ranbhumi me jab jivan me paheli bar utarta hay, uske paas koi abhigyata nehi hoti." [Any warrior going for his first war does not have any experience.] Jodha smiled with wit. "Or o yudhbhumi me ekele nehi honge, kafi sare sainik honge, kuch kushal senapati bhi honge. Yudh ke maidan me khara na hokar bhi piche se bohot yojna banayi jati hay, paristhiti anusaar sathik nirnay lena parta hay. Hume lagta hay ki Mahesh Das o karne ki yogya hay... " [He will not be alone in the battlefield. There will be a lot of soldiers and commanders too. One can make strategies without fighting on battlefield, and also has to take right decisions according to situation. I think Mahesh Das is the most eligible person...] She touched his hand. "Sabse badi baat yeh hay ki aap khud ek vayanak yudh nehi chahte. Aap Mirza ko kaabu me pana chahte hay, use samjha kar shant karna chahte hay... Is karya ke liye koi vishal yodhha nehi, ek buddhiman or hridayban manusya ki avasyakta hay!" [And the main point is you yourself do not want a violent war. You yourself want to take Mirza under control and to pacify him... And for this reason we don't need a great warrior but an intelligent and hearty person!]

"Baja farmaya aapne Jodha! Hume Mahesh Das se iss bare me maslat karna chaiye." [You are right Jodha. I should discuss with Mahesh Das soon.] Jalal nodded unmindfully. "Kamal hay, hum to aise soche hi nehi the! Aap ajkal humse bhi siyaani hote ja rahi hay siyasat ke mamle me." [Wow, I did not think this way! Nowadays you have become smarter than me in the political matters.] He winked with mischief and took her closer by pulling her waist.

"Abhi yeh sararaat choriye, " [Stay away from these mischief now,] Jodha punched lightly on his tummy. "or patra likhna praramv kijie. Hum kagaj lekar ate hay!" [And start writing the letters. I am bringing paper.]

NEW ROLE FOR MAHESH DAS...

Mahesh Das was sitting like a statue in the seat with a hand in his sword as per the order of the emperor. His eyes were circling in the whole room with the movement of the emperor. The emperor was walking around lazily in the room after commanding him to sit with the sword and not to move without his order. It was the weirdest order of the young and sensible emperor that he has ever come across. Even the wittiest Mahesh Das was unable to fathom the mind of the emperor today.

And the oddest thing in this scenario was that, her highness was sitting in a nearby couch covering her face with transparent veil, but obviously was enjoying the every bit of Mahesh Das's discomfort. What does the emperor want him to do today? To act as a jester to make his wife smile or something else is going in his mind?

"Shahenshah, kripaya adesh kare ki..." [Majesty, may you please order me...] Mahesh Das was just about to speak out after a long wait, but suddenly a dangerous incident happened with him! Just like a storm, a blazing blade of a sword was going to glide on his neck all of a sudden. In the normal reflex Mahesh Das stood up and defended himself with the sword of his hand...

"Bohot khub!" Jalal grinned. "Aab samhaliye!" [Very good! Now save...]

Again the aggressive sword of the emperor swept the air and was just going to dig his neck, Mahesh Das stretched his sword and defended again... "Shahenshah aap..." [Majesty you...]

He could not finish his words, Jalal's sword sprung up again. "Bachiye Mahesh Das!" [Save yourself Mahesh Das!] The very experienced swordfighter took his position and stroke again. Mahesh Das defended again, this time in a very good way. Jalal smiled in appreciation and again swung the sword in front of his face; Mahesh tried to defend, and in that process fell in ground to save himself. Jalal smiled. He twisted his hand with sword in the air and took the position, and was about to attack him again, Mahesh Das vaulted wonderfully to save himself and to stop the vicious sword from hurting him. "Subhaan Allah!" Jalal's eyes beamed in praise, and to very relief to Mahesh Das, he put the sword again in the cover. Jodha Begam cracked up in laughter suddenly after a series of suppressed giggle, as if something very funny incident has been taken place!

"Parantu Shahenshah yeh kya tha?" [IBut majesty what was this?] Shahenshah's Birbal was out of his wit.

"Kuch nehi. Baas aapki tezi parakh rahe the." [Nothing. Just was testing your reflex!] Jalal smiled like a mischievous boy. "Aap kaafi acche talwarbaaj hay!" [You are a quiet good sword-man.] He smiled in appreciation.

"Kaam chalane ke liye jitna avasyakta ho bas utna hi talwarbazi aata hay hume." [I only know the necessary tactics of sword.] Mahesh Das smiled. "Sabdo ke sath sambandh hay humara, yudh karne ki kala humme kaha!" [My work is with words, how would I know the art of war!]

"Koi baat nehi, ek paher me sikh jayenge agar sipahiyon ke chhauni me do ghante talim le lenge to." [No problem, you will learn very fast if you take training for two hours in army camp.] Jalal smiled. "Aapke pas hunar or kabiliyat dono hay, baas zarurat hay to thori riwaz ki. Ho jayega... Koi bari baat nehi hay!" [You have both talent and ability, only need a little practice. It is not a big issue at all.

"Ek samay tha jab bohot nistha se yudh ki sikh liye the Shahenshah, parantu kabhi yodhha banne ke bishay me socha hi nehi." [There was a time when I took training for war very religiously, but never thought of becoming a professional warrior.] Mahesh Das smiled. "Jo bhi ho, bataiye Shahenshah, kya adesh hay humare liye!" [Well, say my lord, what is the order for me!]

"Bohot hi gambhir adesh hay!" [It's a very grave order!] Jalal tried to control his smile and looked at the seat of Jodha, who was suppressing her giggle by putting the edge of the veil in lips. Mahesh Das became hell confused seeing this eye-game between husband and wife all of a sudden. "Khsama karna Shahenshah, hum samjhe nehi..." [Sorry Majesty, but I did not understand...] he said.

"Baat yeh hay Birbal ji ki..." [Thing is that Birbal Ji,] Jalal amusedly touched his shoulder. "Bohot dekh liye aapke buddhi or hazirjawab ke hunar... Aab waqt hay yeh dekhne ka ki humare Birbal ke bajuyon me kitne bal hay!" [I have seen a lot of examples of your intelligence and wit... Now time is to see how much strength is there in the arms of Birbal!]

"Iss liye yeh talwarbazi? He Deva!" [So this sworfight? O god!] Mahesh Das wailed in his signature amusing style which invokes laughter in everyone's mind without much effort! "Aab aisa kya apradh kar diya humne ki hume dunia ke sabse mahan yoddha se dwand karne ke liye bibash kiya gaya! Khair, aab talwarbazi ki parikshan kar li, to or kya bacha? Panja larne ke liye to nehi kahenge na? Hum bohot duble patle manusya hay, or umar bhi ho raha hay. Aapke kalay dekh kar hi darr lagta hay hume! Iss umar me agar haddi toot gaya to firse nehi judega!" [Now what offence did I commit that I was forced to duel with the most efficient fighter of world! Well, now you tested my talent in sword, so what's left? I hope you won't go  for a hand-wrestling? I am a very thin person, and aged too. I absolutely fear from your wrist! Now if in this age a bone breaks mistakenly then it will not join again!]

"Chinta maat kijie, aapke nazuk kalaiyan ko chot pauchane ka koi irada nehi hay humme!" [Don't fright, I have no intension to hurt your soft wrists!] Jalal looked at his strong wrist while laughing. "Aapko ek bohot sidha kaam karna hay." [You have to do a very simple work.]

"Behetar hay! Adesh kijie Huzur!" [Better. Order, My lord!] Mahesh Das sighed a relief.

"Aapko Kabul jana hay. Mirza ke sath jung ladne!" [You have to go to Kabul. To fight against Mirza!]

"Kya?????" Mahesh Das almost left to cry. "Agar mujhe mrityudand hi dena hay to shuli par charha dijie na! Hum aapne matrivumi me marna chahte hay, videsh ki mitti me toap ke samne nehi!" [If you want to kill me then give death sentence! I want to die in my motherland, not in front of cannon in foreign land!]

"Shahenshah ka adesh hay Birbal. Manna hi hoga." [It's the order of the emperor Birbal. You have to abide by it.]

"Parantu Shahenshah!" Mahesh Das wailed. "Agar ekbar mar gaye to firse jivit nehi ho payenge na? Adesh dene se purb uss bishay me bhi to sochiye!" [But if I die once then I won't be able to live again! You should think about it before ordering!]

"Chinta maat kijie Birbal." [Don't think too much Birbal.] Jalal laughed. "Aap itni jaldi nehi marenge. Aap aaj, balki abhi ke abhi raoyana ho jayenge. Kabul pauchkar aapko sabse pahele Badakshan se nipatna hay, fir Mirza par fateh pakar usse aapne kabu me karna hay. Or iss kaam ke liye jung ki talim se jyada siyaasi samajh or dimag ki zarurat hay, or humare Birbal ke hote hue hum or kiske bare me sochenge!" [You will not die so easily. You will set off today, rather just by now. You have to face Badakshan first after arriving at Kabul, then take Mirza under control after defeating him. And for this work one needs more political sense and brain than strength and training, and whose name would I think when Birbal is there?]

"Par Shahenshah!" Realising the gravity of the matter, Mahesh Das cooled down a bit. "Yeh karya... itna gambhir ek dayitwa aap hume de rahe hay? Matlab... yeh ek bohot zaruri yudhh hay, isme hum..." [But Majesty... This work... this serious responsibility and you are giving it to me? I mean... this is a very important was, and me in this...]

"Haa aap. Aapse zyada kabil koi ho hi nehi sakta isa kam ke liye. Or yeh..." [Yes you. There are no one more efficient other than you. And this...] Jalal looked at Jodha and smiled. "Mere nehi, meri Begam Sahiba ki manna hay!" [This is not my deduction, but my empress's belief!]

"Tab to yeh adesh manni hi paregi Shahenshah!" [Then I must have to carry out this order Mahesty!] Birbal grinned naughtily. "Kyuki isske sath humare Shahenshah ki dampatya shanti ka bishay nirvar karta hay!" [As the peace of my emperor's marital life depends on this matter!]

"Aapse accha bhala or kon samjhega! Ek shadisuda mard hi dusra shadisuda mard ka dukh samajh sakta hay." [Who will understand better than you! Only a married man understands the sorrow of another married man.] Jalal nodded sadly while looking a fuming Jodha from the corner of his eyes. "Jaiye, taiyaari suru kijie. Or yeh lijie..." [Go and prepare for journey. And take it...] He handed him two scrolls. "Ek khat Mirza Hakim ke liye hay, or dusra wala Mahchuchak Begam ki beti Fakhrunnisa ke liye. Or yeh samhalke rakhiyega..." [One letter is for Mirza Hakim, and other one is for Mahchuchak begam's daughter Fakhrunnisa Begam. And take care of this...] He handed him an official document along with an emblem attached to it... Mahesh Das frowned looking at those... "Shahenshah yeh to..." [Majesty this is...]

"Haa Birbal, jo aap soch rahe hay yeh wohi hay. Yeh aap Fakhrunnisa ki hawale karenge or yeh elaan karenge ki iss zaruri waqt me unhe Shahenshah-E-Hind ki taraf se Kabul ki subedarni ka audha diya ja raha hay. Or unhe Kabul se jure hue sare maslaat par faisla lene ka haq hay." [Yes Birbal. This is the same think that you are guessing. You will give it to Fakhrunisa and announce that in this critical time the emperor of Hindustan is declaring her the governor of Kabul. And hence she is given the right of taking decision on own for Kabul.] He declared in a mild tone. "Baaki, aap samajhdar hay. Kab kya karna hay, kaise karna hay, kyu karna hay o aap samajh jayenge..." [For rest, you are clever enough to understand what to do, when and how to do and why to do...]

"Jathagya Shahenshah!" [As you order Majesty!] Mahesh Das bowed down in respect. "Hume yaakin hay ki aap jeetkar ayenge Birbal; hum jante hay ki aap hume zindegi ki sabse chain ki fateh lakar denge!" [I believe that you will win Birbal; you will get me the most peaceful victory of the life!] Jalal smiled.

"Accha, to bibahit purushyon ke jivan me dukho ka ant nehi hay, hay na?" [Okay, so married men's lives are full of sorrow, isn't it?] A fuming Jodha immediately charged Jalal after Mahesh Das went out of sight.

"Beshaq! Kisi bhi shadisuda mard se puch lijie, ek hi jawab milegi aapko... Maan Singh ko shadi hote hue 4 din bhi pura nehi hua hay, abhi se hi o aise hi soch rahe honge; yaakin manie humara! Biwiyan bari hi daravni hoti hay. Unke bagyar raha nehi jata par ek sath raheti hay to naak me dum kar deti... aahhh!" [Obviously! Ask any married man, you will get the same answer. Maan Singh has been married for only 4 days, and he is thinking the same even now; believe me! Wives are really very dangerous. One can't leave without them, and when they are with you, they will make you man... ahhh!!!] He could not complete his expert comment as a strong pinch hurt his ear... "Kya kaha? Firse kahena?" [What? Tell again??]

"Aahhh!! Ahhh!! kan pakad rahi hay shahenshah ka? Darr nehi lagta? Choriye... aaahhh!" [Ahhh! Ahhh! You're pulling the emperor's ear? Don't you fear? Leave me... aaahhh! ] Jalal started shouting.

"Kyu nehi pakdenge? Hum daravni hay? Or sare patiyan mahaan dudh ka dhula hua hay, hay na? Chaliye dikhate hay hum aapko, ek biwi kitni vayanak ho sakti hay!!" [Why not? We are dangerous? And all the husbands are as pure as milk, isn't it? Now let me show you how much dangerous a wife can be!! ] She freed his ear and picked up the cushion from the couch to beat him black and blue! Jalal tried to save himself from her by running around for a long time, then suddenly shrank his face in sudden pain and knelt down holding the wounded arm.

"Kya hua????" [What happened?] Jodha, forgetting her fake anger rushed to him. "Kaha laga dikhaiye hume! Bohot dard ho raha hay? Shahenshah meri or dekie na! Shahenshah?" [Where you get hurt, show me! It's paining very much? Look at me Shahenshah!] She tried to hold his sinking face up and became tensed in the trial of soothing his pain. "Hum bhi kitni nirbuddhi hay! Hume dhyan me rakhna chahiye tha! Hum... hume..." [I am such an idiot! I should have been careful! I... I...] she was literally in tears while fanning him with the edge of her veil. "Hume maaf kar dijie Shahenshah... Bohot dard ho raha hay na?" [I am so sorry... It's paining very much, isn't it?]

"Hhhihi!"

With tearful eyes Jodha looked at Jalal's suppressed giggle. "Has rahe hay aap? Uphaas bana rahe hay meri?" [Why are you laughing? You're making fun of me?] She pouted.

"Nehi nehi!" Smiling broadly, Jalal pulled her closed. After taking a long breath to cope up, he touched her teary eyes... "Kya hay na ki, yeh biwiyan bohot pyari hoti hay!" [Actually, this wives use to be very cute!

AFTERNOON...

The last ray of sun has spread the golden-orange scurf all over the West sky just after the sun hid itself down the horizon. Beside the vast royal balcony of the palace, two princesses were tying their hairs in casual relaxed mood.

"Kal jab aap nehi rahogi to hum samay kaise bitayenge Jiji!" [How would I spend time when you will go Jiji?] Sukanya asked mournfully while Jodha was combing her hair. "Koi baat nehi, aapne pati dev ka yaad karte karte samay thik bit jayegi. Tu uski chinta maat kar." [No problem; your time will pass by thinking about your husband. Don't bother about that.] Jodha told in a banter tone. "Aab sidha hokar byath, agar yeh teda ban gaya to hum dubara teri baal nehi banane wale." [Not sit straight. If this bun becomes tilted, I am not going to make it again!]

"Aap mazak hi karte raho!" [You make fun only!] Sukanya pouted sadly. "O to hume ekele chorkar kabke chale gaye hay. Patra likhu tabhi uttar nehi dete hay! Sare ke sare bahene sasural chali gayi hay. Kal aap bhi chali jaogi. Bhabiyan aapne aapko or nayi dulhaan ko lekar byasth ho jayengi. Or hum aapni sukh dukh ki baat kiske sath karenge?" [He has gone long back leaving me. Does not even answer my letters! All the sisters have returned their marital house. You will leave tomorrow. All the sis-in-laws will be busy with themselves and new bride. And whom I will tell my sorrow and happiness?]

"To chali ja na sasural!" [Then go to your husband's house!] Jodha teased her. "Din raat aapne pati se saari sukh-dukh ki baat karti rahena! Advut ladki hay! Ladkiyan iss samay maayke aane ke liye taras jati hay or yeh byath byath ke shok bana rahi hay!" [Go there and keep on talking about happiness and sorrow! Strange girl! Girls become mad to come in paternal house this time and this girl is making sorrow!]

"Accha??" Sukanya frowned in a teasing mode. "Aapne samay me aap kitne aye the aapne maayke?" [So why did not you come here in your time?]

"O to teri Jijasa ne nehi chora! Nehi to hum to ana hi chahte the!" [As your brother-in-law did not allow me. Else I wanted to come!] Jodha answered frequently.

Sukanya was going to give her back an apt answer, but suddenly a manly voice interrupted in between. "Humare bare me kya baat ho raha hay?" [What is going on about me?]

"Chaliye, Jijasa aa gaye. Unse hi pooch lete hay! Jijasa..." [Look, Jijasa has come. Let me ask him. Jijasa...] Sukanya popped her eyes seeing Jalal's expression. "Jijasa???"

Jalal was staring at Jodha's face in mesmerized eyes. The warm, blushing ray of twilight has touched her face with a beautiful, mesmerizing glow of pure beauty. The open clumsy uncombed hair has surrounded the spotlessly beautiful face with a beautiful frame. As if the beautiful west sky has itself come in the earth, and standing in front of Jalal in the form of Jodha... "Khhkkkh! Jijisaa!!" Sukanya giggled hard this time.

"Haa, boliye Saalisa? Kya baate chal rahi thi?" [Yes tell Saalisa? What's going on here?] Jalal suddenly faked to be extra serious!

"Kya Jijisa, hume to bataiye kya hay o rahasya jiske karan aaj bhi jijasa ko har ek pal aapse prem ho jata hay?" [What jijisa, at least tell me what is the secret for which jijasa falls in love with you in each and every moment?] Sukanya winked to Jodha! "Aapne jijasa se hi puch!" [Ask him!] Jodha smiled and started combing own hair.

"Asal me yeh ek tarika hay aapne biwi ko khush rakhne ka! Yeh hunar sabke paas nehi hota hay!" [Actually this is a method if keeping the wife happy! Everyone cannot have this talent!] Jalal told in a serious manner. "Saalisa, aap aapne patisa ko kahiyega humse yeh tarika sikh lene ke liye!Tab uss bechare ke jivan me khushi hi khushi nazar ayegi! Jo bhi ho," [Saalisa, tell your Patisa to learn this method from me! Then his life will be full of happiness! However, ] Jalal sat beside Jodha. "Kya kahe rahe the aap humare bareme, Begamsa?" [What were you talking about me, Begamsa?]

Jodha was silently enjoying the way Jalal was imitating Sukanya's style of talking subtly, and which was yet to be understood by poor her. "Kuch nehi, o Sukanya puch rahi thi ki hum jab garvbati the to aapne hume maaykakyu nehi jane diya." [Nothing, Sukanya was asking why you did not let me go to my mother's house when I was pregnant.]

"Hum? Humara kab kya chala hay aapki upar? O to aap hi thi jise hume dekhe bagyar nind nehi aata tha!" [I? When I was able to say anything over you? It was you who could not sleep without seeing me!] Jalal protested religiously. "Or aapko jab bhi mere upar gussa aata tha, aap hume maayke chale jane ki dhamki deti thi. Jab hum jane ki izazat de dte the tab rone lagti thi! Aab tum hi batao Sukanya, hum kare bhi to kya kare!" [And whenever you used to be angry on me, you threatened me of going to parental house. If I gave you permission you used to start crying. Now you say Sukanya, what can I do?]

"Accha, to yeh Jiji hi thi jo aapke bina ek bhi pal nehi rahe sakti hay, haa?" [Okay, so it is jiji who can't live a moment without you. Is not it?] Sukanya grinned in joy.

"Or nehi to kya." [What else?] Jalal stated proudly. "Waise mujhe Wajendar ke bare me sochkar jalan ho raha hay!" [well I am jealous on Wajendar!] he commented. "Raat me acchi nind jo ane wala hay usse! Pata hay Sukanya?" [At least he isgoing to get sound sleep on night! Do you know Sukanya?] He started telling while looking Jodha from the corner of his eyes. "Aapki Jiji hume sone hi nehi deti thi! Har ek paher ko uthakar hume achar la dijie, hume kahani sunaiye, humse baat kijie, humari pair dabaiye...' ufff!!" [Your sister did not use to let me sleep! She used to awake me in every single hour- bring pickle for me', tell me stories', Talk with me', press my legs'...ufff!]

"Jhoot kyu kahe rahe hay?" [Why are you lying?] It was Jodha's time to protest. And both of them started quarreling.

"Sachme Jijasa,aap kitna khayal rakhte hay Jiji ka!" [Really Jijasa! You used to take care of Jiji sa so well!] Sukanya stated dreamily.

"Ha ekdam!" [Yes absolutely!] Jalal started again stopping the quarrel. "Hindustan ki koi bhi sauhar aapne biwi ka itna khayal nehi rakha hoga jitna hum rakhe the! Huh!" [No husband ever has taken care of his wife in Hindustan like me! Huh!] He started caressing his moustache out of proud satisfaction. "Or hum ek bohot acche abbu bhi the. Puchiye aapni jiji se!Bacche ko khilane e suru karke unke kapre badalna sab ata tha hume!" [And I was a very good father too. Ask your sister. I knew everything from feeding the kids to changing their nappies!]

"Accha, to sabse suyagya pita the aap?" [So you were the best and most efficient father?] Sukanya smiled whole-heartedly.

Jalal smiled, but eventually his smile sank in a gloomy sigh. "Nehi! Ban kaha paye ek acche waalit! Uske pahele hi to..." [No! Where could I get a chance to become a good father! Before that...] He gulped so that the bubble of emotion does not choke his voice! Jodha closed her eyes. When suddenly a much cherished memory becomes only a past', when some blossoming dreams suddenly find themselves sinking in the sea of memories, the heart tears up in pain!

Sukanya suddenly felt extremely guilty and embarrassed with this sudden silent gloom enveloping the happy air that she has brought here. Automatically her hands joined in a gesture of apologize, and she lowered her head in front of Jalal. "Jijasa... hume kshama..." [Jijasa... Forgive me...]

"Are nehi nehi yeh kya kar rahi ho!" [No no what are you doing!] Jalal spontaneously held her hands, and then smiled touching her cheek affectionately. "Kya kiya hay tumne ki maafi maang rahe ho? Ainda aisa maat karna, thik hay?" [Why are you asking apology when you did nothing? Don't do this ever! ]

"Aap baas hume or humare bacche ko ashirbaad dijie jijasa..." [You only bless me and my child Jijasa...] Unknowingly tears started flooding Sukanya's eyes...

"O to humesha dete ayenge Sukanya!" [That I will do forever!] Jalal smilingly wiped her tears and patted on her head. Sukanya wiped her tears, smiled in awe and gratitude and then walked from the place wishing them good bye.

Jalal sat closer to Jodha and touched her chin. Touching the tear that was rolling from her cheek, he shook her head. Jodha smiled and then unmindfully gazed at the flock of home-going birds gliding at the orange sky of dusk out of window. Spontaneously her head bent on Jalal's shoulder. "Dekhte dekhte ek mahine bit gaya yeaha!" [One long month has passed here!]

"Hmm!" Jalal pulled her closer and smiled.

"Kitna kuch badal gaya hay na?" [Everything has changed, isn't it?] Jodha touched his palm and faced at him. Jalal gazed at her for sometimes and then kissed on her forehead. Taking a long breath of assurance he uttered- "Sab thik ho gaya hay!"  [Everything is alright!]

"Sab kaha thik hua hay!" [Where is everything alright!] Jodha sighed again!

"Baki sab bhi thik ho jayega!" [Rest will also be alright!] Jalal uttered.

Both gazed at each other for a long time; a drop of tear shined at the corner of Jodha's eyes suddenly. Jalal cupped her face, tenderly kissed the tear off. They did not talk, but they did not need to exchange words to exchange their words of heart...

And after some moments they hugged each other.

"Ammijan bohot khush honge..." [Mother will be very happy...] After a long time Jalal spoke, his voice floating in the sea of emotion. Jodha nodded her face smiling. "Haa. Srif Ammijaan kyu, baki sab bhi to hay! Kitne din ho gaya hay unn sab ko dekhte hue. Ammijaan ko to pata chal gaya hay aabtak aapke upar hue hamle ke bare me. Aab aapko aankho ke samne dekhengi to unhe tasalli milegi..." [Yes. Why only Ammijaan, rest of all are also there. So many days have passed seeing them. Ammijaan has got to know about the attack on you. She will feel peaceful seeing you in front of her eyes...]

But Jalal was not thinking about these. His mind was flowing somewhere else. He was revisiting the night with his mother before they set off for Amer. That night she had come to request him for another issue... not only for the future of the dynasty but also with the urge of seeing her child to become normal with getting in the normal flow of own life... She had told that... that God may send them again in their life... again as their children maybe they would come...

That night Jalal could not believe one of the words of his mother's sentimental talks. But today he wished to believe it with all his heart and soul. Gripping Jodha tighter suddenly he uttered- "Sab thik ho gaya hay Jodha; aab dekh na aab yeh ghav bhi bhar jayega. Dekhna aap, Hassan or Hussain firse humare zindegi me aayega! Firse!" [Everything is alright Jodha; now you will see this wound will be healed too. Hassan and Hussain will return in our life! Again!]

GOOD-BYE AMER...    

The first set of Mughal troops has already set off to the capital in morning with all imperial arrangements like elephants and royal palanquins with them. It was noon when the second set of troops was preparing to start their journey. The arrangement was too common for an imperial journey keeping the security of the emperor and empress in mind. There were horses with ordinary saddles and palanquins with very ordinary decorations. All the men were in casual get-up along with His Majesty and Her Highness, who were wearing simple commoners' outfit and very less ornaments. The moment of good-bye had come, and a sad environment had enveloped the cloud of the palace. Jodha was bidding adieu to all the elders by touching their feet with gloomy eyes. Jalal was talking with the males of the family in a little distance. Normal interactions were going on. The time of departure had come. Jalal frowned looking at the gate. "Abhi bhi koi khabar nehi aayi?" [No news till now?] he uttered in his own mind.

Bhagwant Das who was taking care of everything came up. "Sara prabandh ho gaya hay. Agar abhi nehi nikalenge to raat hone se pahele registhan par nehi kar payenge Shahenshah. Hume lagta hay ki aab yatra praramb karni chahiye." [Everything is prepared. If you do not set off now, you won't be able to cross the desert before dark. I think you should start journey by now.]

"Haa baaja farmaya aapne!" [Yes you are right.] Jalal nodded and smiled looking at King Bharmal. "Aab humlog chalte hay Rajasahab. Khayal rakhiyega aapna..." [We are leaving rajasahab. Take care.]

"Hum to aapna dhyaan rakhenge. Parantu aap samhalke rahena. Inn kuch dino me bohot bara jhar bahe gaya aapke upar se." [We will take care. You take care too. A big storm went through you in these days.] Bharmal reciprocated smilingly.

"Hum abhi durust hay rajasahab; humare chinta maat kijie. Aapke beti ke hote hue hum bhala kabtak bimaar pare rahe sakte hay?" [I am fine now Rajasahab; you don't worry about me. How can I be sick in presence of your daughter?] Jalal laughed looking at Jodha who frowned meaningfully to him before touching the feet of her father to good-bye. While the father-daughter was interacting, Jalal turned at Bhagwant Das. "Sarifuddin Amer ki aas-paas hi maujud hay. O pakde jaye to Agra me zinda bhej dijiega... Or..." [If you find Sarifuddin send him Agra alive... and...] His voice lowered. "Kuch din aap logo ko hoosiyar rahena hoga. Humara dil bata raha hay ki Sujamal kuch din o ke andar kuch bara karenge." [You people have to be careful for some days. My instinct is telling that Sujamal is going to do anything big very soon.]

Bhagwant Das nodded. Just the time they were going to join the caravan after bidding them for the last time, suddenly something happened that put a stop in their journey.

"Ruk jaiye Shahenshah!" [Your majesty stop!] Maan Singh, who was in the charge of high security for the day rushed in his horse suddenly through the entrance gate. "Aap log nehi jaa sakte abhi! Hamla hua hay!" [You people cannot go. There is an attack.]

"Kya?" [What?] All were left stuck.

"Surakhsha ke hetu jis sena ki tukri ko Shahenshah Agra ki taraf pahele veje the, Amer ki thik bahar Raipur ki kuch sena ne uspar akraman kar diya hay!" [The troop, which his majesty had sent first due to safety reasons as been attacked by some soldiers of Raipur just after Amer's border!]

STRATEGY VS BETRAYAL...

"Kya chahte hay aap Samar Singh!" [What the hell doyou want Samar Singh!] Sujamal in a violent fury stormed into the tent; Samar Singh was relaxing on the couch, he smiled wickedly looking Sujamal.

"Swagat hay, Kunwar Sujamal." He welcomed him.

Sujamal controlled his rage with a lot of difficulty before he could take a seat. "Aap chahte kya hay?" [What do you want?] He repeated the question.

"Kis bare me baat kar rahe hay aap?" [About what are you talking?] Samar Singh asked innocently.

"Aaj subha Shahenshah or Mughal fauj Amer se Agra tak rauana ho gaye the; Sima ke uprant achanak se Raipur ke kuch sena unpar gupt akraman kar diya hay." [Today the emperor and his troop had set off from Amer; Near the border suddenly some soldiers of Raipur has attacked them secretly.] Sujamal looked irritated. "Yeh kya hay Samar Singh? Aap humare karya par hastaskhep kar rahe hay!" [What is this Samar Singh? You are intervening in my work!]

"Humne kuch nehi kiya hay Sujamal Singh!" [I did nothing Sujamal Singh!] Samar was smiling like before. "Or sandhi ke shartyon ka bhi ulanghan nehi kiya hay humne. Aap aapne sima tak jo karna hay o kiye, par Amer ki sima par karne ke baad agar koi sena unpar akraman kare to shart ulanghan ka arop aap humare upar nehi dal sakte!" [I did not cross any condition of the treaty. You do whatever you want inside the border, but if some soldiers attack them after the border you cannot blame me for crossing the treaty!]

"Humare paas sakti nehi hay Mughal sena se ladne ki. Yeh aap bhi jante hay or hum bhi." [We do not have the power of fighting again Mughals. Both of usknow that.] Sujamal took a long breath to control himself. "Isliye hum nehi chahte the ki badshah kisi bhi tarha se iss yudhh me yukt rahe!" [So I don't want the emperor to be attached with this war anyway!]

"Aapke chahne na chahne se kya hota hay Sujamal?" [Does your wish matter at all Sujamal?] Samar Singh sniggered. "Kya sochte hay aap, agar Badshah Amer se chale jane ke baad aap akraman kare to badshah Amer ki sahayta karne se muh fer lenge? Amer ke sath Shahenshah ke srif rajnaitik sandhi hi nehi, balki gahri risteydaari bhi hay. Amer se yudh karna matlab Badshah Akbar ko lalkarna hi hay. Jab aag me haat dal hi chuke hay to haat to jalega hi!" [What do you think, that if you attack after emperor's departure then he will not help Amer? Amer is not only bound by political conditions with the emperor, they have close relations. Wedging war against Amer is same as challenging Mughal emperor in war. When you have put hand in fire then hand will definitely burn!]

"Fir bhi dono me antar hay." [But both are different still.] Sujamal calmed down with a sigh. "Amer or Shahenshah ke bich sandhi hua hay. Kal agar Amer ki raja badal gaya tabhi o sandhi nehi tootegi. Parantu Shahenshah par akraman karne ka arth hay aapne aapko bidrohi ghosit karna. Mughal fauj hume katkar kha lega!" [There is a relation between Amer and the emperor. That will not break if the king changes. But attacking emperor means to declare one as rebel. Army of Mughal will slay and swallow us!]

"Aap bhi bare mazakiye hay Sujamal!" [You are very funny Sujamal!] Samar Singh laughed out. "Amer ki Raja Bharmal Shahenshah ke sasur hay. Aap unhe harakar, unka sar katkar Amer par vijay payenge, fir unke jamata se acchi sampark rakh kar chalenge? Tab bhi mante agar Jodha Bai Shahenshah ke liye koi maaine na rakhti to. Par o to badhshah ke priya-patni hay. Aapne pita ke hatyare ko o chor dengi?" [Amer's king Bharmal is the emperor's father-in-law. You think after dethroning him, after beheading him you will be able to maintain a good relationship with his son-in-law? Okay, I would be convinced if Jodha Bai would not have any importance in the emperor's life. But she is the most favourite consort of him. Would she spare her father's murderer? ] suddenly Samar Singh stopped, frowning. "Kya hua Sujamal, chahere ka rang kyu utar gaya? Aapne kakasa ko markar unke rajya harapne chale hay yeh sochkar hi kaap uthe kya?" [What Sujamal, why you suddenly became pale? You are shivering with the thought of killing your uncle or what?]

A deep gloomy shade had overpowered the normal glow of Sujamal's face. He forcefully overcame that, and in an irritated way looked at Samar Singh. "Hum vabisya me kya karenge o hume sochne dijie. Aap bichme..." [Let me think about my future. Don't come in between...]

"Hume sochna hoga, Sujamal Singh!" [I have to think, Sujamal Singh!] Samar Singh almost shouted interrupting Sujamal. "Aap aapne hatasha ke aag me jalkar atmahatya karne ke liye Amer se yudh kar sakte hay, par humare paas abhi bhi bohot dayitwa hay! Agar aap yudh har gaye to Shahenshah Akbar Raipur ko aise bhi nehi bakshenge. Hume aapse ki shatruta nehi, parantu hum o hi karenge jo humare liye lavbaan ho!" [You can wedge war against Amer for committing suicide out of frustration, but I have a lot of responsibilities! If you lose the war then Akbar will not spare Raipur. I have no enmity with you, but I will do what will benefit me!]

Sujamal stayed quiet for a moment; perhaps to consume each and every word of Samar Singh inside. Then he smiled sarcastically. "To aapko lagta hay ki aap Shahenshah par gupt akraman karke huch bara hasil kar lenge?" [So you think that you will achieve something big by attacking emperor?]

"Hum aapke karya me hastkshep nehi karenge; par hum Jalaluddin ko yeaha rokne ke liye jitna bhi prayas kiya jaye karte rahenge. Hum Jalaluddin ko aapne haat se bahar nehi jane de sakte!" [I will not intervene in your work; but I will try my best to block Jalaluddin here. I will not let him to go out of my hand!]

"Aap yeaha Jalaluddin ko bandi banayenge, or udhar se Agra me hamla hoga; or Abul Mali ek bohot bara senadal ke sath Hindustan par akraman karenge... Aap Jalaluddin ko bandi banakar, markar or Amer ke birudhh sakti dikhakar jo bohot bara upakar kiye hay uske liye Abul Mali aapko bohot bara puraskar denge... yeh hi kahani hay na? Jo Sarifuddin ne aapko bataya?" [Here you will captive Jalaluddin, and there in Agra there will be an attack; and Abul Mali will attack Hindustan with a vast army... And Abul Mali will award you for your help by captivating and killing Jalaluddin and fighting against Amer... is not it the whole story which Sarifuddin told you?]

Samar Singh frowned.

"Sarifuddin ke sath aajkal aap kuch jyada hi baat kar rahe hay. Aapko nehi bhulna chahiye ki o aapke mitrapaksh ki bandi hay!" [Nowadays you talk too much with Sarifuddin. You should not forget that he is my prisoner!]

"Humne aapse pahele hi kaha Sujamal ki hum o hi karenge jo humare heet me ho!" [I told you that I will do what will be in favour of us!] Samar Singh told in a mild voice. "Or hume lagta hay Sarifuddin ne jo kaha hay usme humare bhalai chupa hay!" [And I think Sarifuddin's words are beneficiary for us!]

"Uttam! Barso pehele jo bhul humne kiya tha Sarifuddin par biswaas karke wohi bhul aaj aap karne ja rahe hay!" [Very good! So you are going to commit the same mistake which I had done long ago by trusting Sarifuddin!] Sujamal uttered. "Baas ek hi paramarsh denge aapko, ki uspar biswaas karke haowa me sapne boonna praramv maat kijie." [I only give you a suggestion, that don't start dreaming by trusting him!]

"Hum byarth ki sapne nehi dekhte hay Sujamal. Yehi antar hay humme or aapme!" [I don't dream in vain Sujamal. That's the difference between you and me!] Samar Singh uttered in a grave voice. His voice stung in Sujamal's heart like an ice-dagger!

"Aap sandhi ke shart nehi tode hay; hum aapko kuch kahe nehi sakte. Baas asha karenge ki ek rajput ka maryaada ka rakhshan karte hue aap mere pith par kuruli nehi marenge!" [You did not cross the conditions; I can't say you anything. But I will hope that in the name of Rajput's honour you will not stab on my back!] Sujamal sighed for last time. "Or ek jaruri suchna dekar jate hay; Jis karobaahi par aapne hamla kiya hay uaha par Shahenshah the hi nehi. Shahenshah unke senayon ke sath abhi bhi Amer me hi hay!" [And let me tell you one important thing; there was no emperor in the caravan where you attacked. The emperor is still in Amer with his force!]

PRECAP: "Do you trust me?" Jalal asked.

"What type of question is this?"Jodha smiled.

"Then come with me, I will take you somewhere..."

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ssoujanyagurusreeNjeyanthichetnamanoresandhyaraniishahidmehmoodFazlonsriramya212PrakirtiloginsmurusJodha23neepobithianastarBlacktulipk2luvsparijatbrahimeIgnatiaAkdha11jasminegrewal98rs_fun2Tehzeeb89sayantonibasulathaanireddymama17vjctpt378Ms.OswalPriyaadarshiniwanitaAaradhya01234Rahirameshcutecc753misty22SAACHIGUPTA09Sony.Ssirat.kaurSUSHlovesJOJAsweety992ANJIJHA--a.ishu--haya_gorgeousselvi1275Sabdabhalaanu012natashathakurroseraja1915eshallikartikaJAbinduprasad41TilottamaaNaazrtRamSiyaRamkajal2005Bindu.divyadaya13--cute.manasi--swetiii-Kavya_P--Felicity-harshu27

haya_gorgeous Goldie
haya_gorgeous
haya_gorgeous

Posted: 14 December 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
nice update..
jalal choose birbal for the war.. great..
like the conversation btwn sukanya nd jalal..
hope this could hav happnd in the serial too
nd again an attack on jalal.. bt thy r saved.. wish that sharifuddin should b caught..
precap is vry intrsting..
plz do update nxt part soon
nd thnks for pm

Shinning_Stuti

sayantonibasu
sayantonibasu

Posted: 14 December 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Wow..Loved it... Birbal went for war.. He knows talwarbazi also!!!! ShockedShockedShocked We will see how he will manage everything in Kabul. LOL Now Jodha also helping Jalal in siyasatWink..
Everything is becoming normal in jo jl life... but one thing they cant forget.Cry. They have suffered a lot.. Just give them happiness now.. But I think its not possible.You made lots of suspence here..Now they cant leave from Amer & that war in Kabul. How Mirza & Jalal will face eachother.Sujamal ,Abul mali, Samar sing all enemies are came togetherConfused. So many things are there. Now reveal your intention quickly Stuti..Embarrassed I am eagerly waiting to know about kabul part and want to see Jadha jalal happy life with their childWinkWinkWink.. Thank u for lovely update..SmileSmile

Shinning_Stuti

Go to top