thanku for pm
continue soon
Thanks KajalEmbarrassed

Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 24 November 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bindu.

As always,you've made the update very interesting,Stuti! Big smile What I loved the most is Jo and Jalal's convo..you have written Jalal's narration so brilliantly that I could imagine the scenes of battlefield,the kid's fear and everything clearly!ClapClap It was heart-wrenching to read what Jalal had gone through at such a tender age and that those memories haunt him still!Cry
So,Fakhrunnisa finally succeeded in instigating Mirza against his bhaijaan! I knew she is a dangerous woman but to this extent..was not expected.I just hope the differences b/w Jalal and Mirza are temporary.

Enjoyed reading the chapter,Stuti!Heart

Missed you so much Bindu DiHug Thank you for this beautiful comment. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bindu.

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 25 November 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Fabulous update Stuti.

Mahesh Das is back with reports as usual. About politics as usual. Waise yeh Mahesh Das (MD) does not have sense of humour?LOLLOL No man left in Kabul, arre Mahesh Babu, Ek aurat hi sab mardo par bhariLOLLOL Yeh MD kitni chugli karta hai, koi baat hazam nahi hotiLOLLOL Sipayo ko bhejne ki bajaye voh khud kyu nahi chala jata LOLLOL 
Ek baat batao, Jalal ke paas kya spy camera tha jo usne kabul mei laga rakha hai, saari khabar hai LOLLOL something like Live TVLOLLOLLOL

Badakshan should winApproveLOLLOL (Writer sahiba should make him winWink, a good twistLOLLOLLOL)  Pucca BW fan hai Jalal- mirza zinda chahiyeLOLLOL Agra jaane ki tayari, with or without JodhaWinkLOL

Uff ab Bhagwant das bhi, chugli kar raha haiLOLLOL poor sujamalOuch How does BHagwant know the details of talk between Sujamal and samar singh?ConfusedConfused iske paas bhi live spy camera hai kyaLOLLOL

Great convo between Sharif and Samar SinghClapClapClap Sharif was brilliantStar He does not lose hope and keeps on trying his luck, he is trying his best to coax Samar, he tries all tricks in the trade, does not get deterred by his father's arrest, uses Abul Mali, Mahachuhak, he looks at the opportunities present,  good job SharifClap ,Samar deserves applause for standing by his promise to Sujamal. 

Sujamal and Samar convo seemed layered. Samar in his own interests and Sujamal his own, both trying to attack Amer and win it.

Jalal and Jodha convo, a walk down memory lane. Jalal shares his gratitude towards Maham and his near death experience and the pain of her deceit. Jodha reminds him that destiny chooses its warrior. Jalal also shares the reason of enmity between brothers. 

Fakhr letter to Mirza. Finally a mention of the kabul queenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Spy of Akbar-AbulLOLLOLLOL. Kya trick haiLOLLOL

What a line!! " Emperor Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar can do anything... anything if he wants to do!"

Worried that Akbar may go back on his words to Fakhr and cheat herCryCryCry You go ahead Mirza, hope for your win but...CryCryCry 

What a line

Fakhrunnissa "Par yeh siyaasat hay... Yeaha mohabbat ka koi kimat nehi!" ClapClapClap

Now Fakhr is telling Mirza to succumb to JalalDeadDeadDead. Damn u Fakhr, didnt expect this from youAngryAngryAngry CryCryCry

The update star was SharifClap and next MirzaEmbarrassed

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 25 November 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Fabulous update Stuti.
Hehe Thank you. Embarrassed

Mahesh Das is back with reports as usual. About politics as usual. Waise yeh Mahesh Das (MD) does not have sense of humour?LOLLOL No man left in Kabul, arre Mahesh Babu, Ek aurat hi sab mardo par bhariLOLLOL Yeh MD kitni chugli karta hai, koi baat hazam nahi hotiLOLLOL Sipayo ko bhejne ki bajaye voh khud kyu nahi chala jata LOLLOL 
Ek baat batao, Jalal ke paas kya spy camera tha jo usne kabul mei laga rakha hai, saari khabar hai LOLLOL something like Live TVLOLLOLLOL

Well, he has a lot of spies in Kabul, who works like a chain and gives him the right news at a right time. Thora sa blooper to banta hay else it's tough to manage the story. LOL

Badakshan should winApproveLOLLOL (Writer sahiba should make him winWink, a good twistLOLLOLLOL)  Pucca BW fan hai Jalal- mirza zinda chahiyeLOLLOL Agra jaane ki tayari, with or without JodhaWinkLOL

I can't do it, it will be like a gaddari with Jallu and Hindustan. LOL But seriously, I need to do something with Badakshan... Till now I did not plan anything. Tongue

Uff ab Bhagwant das bhi, chugli kar raha haiLOLLOL poor sujamalOuch How does BHagwant know the details of talk between Sujamal and samar singh?ConfusedConfused iske paas bhi live spy camera hai kyaLOLLOL

He does not know the details of their convo. He only knows that Samar Singh has come here, and he is going to help Sujamal in his mission. LOL 
He of-course have spies, but not as good as Jalal's. LOL 

Great convo between Sharif and Samar SinghClapClapClap Sharif was brilliantStar He does not lose hope and keeps on trying his luck, he is trying his best to coax Samar, he tries all tricks in the trade, does not get deterred by his father's arrest, uses Abul Mali, Mahachuhak, he looks at the opportunities present,  good job SharifClap ,Samar deserves applause for standing by his promise to Sujamal. 
I thought I have messed it up.LOL Relieved to know that you liked it. Big smile 
I always love strong villains along with stronger heroes. Wink

Sujamal and Samar convo seemed layered. Samar in his own interests and Sujamal his own, both trying to attack Amer and win it.

Big smile

Jalal and Jodha convo, a walk down memory lane. Jalal shares his gratitude towards Maham and his near death experience and the pain of her deceit. Jodha reminds him that destiny chooses its warrior. Jalal also shares the reason of enmity between brothers. 

Fakhr letter to Mirza. Finally a mention of the kabul queenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Spy of Akbar-AbulLOLLOLLOL. Kya trick haiLOLLOL

Wasn't it dangerously great? LOL

What a line!! " Emperor Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar can do anything... anything if he wants to do!"

Worried that Akbar may go back on his words to Fakhr and cheat herCryCryCry You go ahead Mirza, hope for your win but...CryCryCry 

Fakhr has already done a lot of damage of Akbar by turning Mirza against him... He has enough reasons to go against Fakhr. LOL I have not decided anything. Tongue 

What a line

Fakhrunnissa "Par yeh siyaasat hay... Yeaha mohabbat ka koi kimat nehi!" ClapClapClap

Wink

Now Fakhr is telling Mirza to succumb to JalalDeadDeadDead. Damn u Fakhr, didnt expect this from youAngryAngryAngry CryCryCry

She is trying to provoking Mirza by saying all these, and herself is staying at the safe-side. She knows it well that Mirza is already mad at Jalal thinking that he has killed Mahchuchak, and in this moment this type of suggestions will only lit the fire of revenge inside him. She is telling Mirza all these only to turn him against Jalal, so that the last rightful heir of Kabul's throne goes away from her path. Wink

Yeah obviously.Star

RamSiyaRam

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 26 November 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Fabulous update Stuti.
Hehe Thank you. Embarrassed

Well, he has a lot of spies in Kabul, who works like a chain and gives him the right news at a right time. Thora sa blooper to banta hay else it's tough to manage the story. LOL

LOLLOLok badiya hai. arre I was just doing mastiEmbarrassedLOL You have done a fine job.

I can't do it, it will be like a gaddari with Jallu and Hindustan. LOL But seriously, I need to do something with Badakshan... Till now I did not plan anything. Tongue

LOLLOL writer ki koi gaddari nahi hoti, kuch bhi, writer is creative, but writer ki partiality nahi honi chahiyeBig smileLOL kahani mei twist ka tadkaWinkLOLLOL

He does not know the details of their convo. He only knows that Samar Singh has come here, and he is going to help Sujamal in his mission. LOL 
He of-course have spies, but not as good as Jalal's. LOL 

Tongue okez Acha yaha Jalal miya aage hai, bahut na-insaafi haiLOL

I thought I have messed it up.LOL Relieved to know that you liked it. Big smile 
You wrote so wellClapClapClap It was engrossing and splendid.Star

I always love strong villains along with stronger heroes. Wink

ShockedShockedShocked Yeh jhooth hai, safed jhoothAngryLOLLOL Your Jalal is the strongestLOLLOLLOL jabki Fakhr deserves itApproveCool

Big smile

Wasn't it dangerously great? LOL

LOLLOLLOL it was thrilling

Fakhr has already done a lot of damage of Akbar by turning Mirza against him... He has enough reasons to go against Fakhr. LOL I have not decided anything. Tongue 

Hmm, but I think Fakhr earned itApprove, baaki logo ko toh virasat mei milaOuch

What a line

Wink

She is trying to provoking Mirza by saying all these, and herself is staying at the safe-side. She knows it well that Mirza is already mad at Jalal thinking that he has killed Mahchuchak, and in this moment this type of suggestions will only lit the fire of revenge inside him. She is telling Mirza all these only to turn him against Jalal, so that the last rightful heir of Kabul's throne goes away from her path. Wink

Wahi toh smartie Fakhr. Dont want her efforts and intelligence to go wasteEmbarrassed

Dekhte hai aage aage hota hai kyaEmbarrassed

Yeah obviously.Star

Shinning_Stuti

amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 02 December 2016 at 8:50am | IP Logged
update
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 02 December 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savindi.db

update

Sorry dear! It's really depressing to get such less responses, and I am not getting enough energy and motivation to continue!! Sorry if I offend anyone, but it takes a lot of time and effort from me to write it, and this way I am really depressed!Cry
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 02 December 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Actually I know that a long gap between two updates dilutes the interest of a reader, but what to do, I cannot manage time to update regularly! Ouch

Go to top