India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 120)

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 03 November 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Hey Siya di... You can't say Jalal a cheaterAngry...he is just as smart as Fakhr so he had to keep a spy behind her.LOLWink
Aree Jalal is not going back to his words. But Fakhr is playing bigger game to ensure that Mirza will not come in middle.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamSiyaRam

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 03 November 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Hey Siya di... You can't say Jalal a cheaterAngry...he is just as smart as Fakhr so he had to keep a spy behind her.LOLWink
Aree Jalal is not going back to his words. But Fakhr is playing bigger game to ensure that Mirza will not come in middle.Wink

But Jalal said na, he wont give Fakhr what she wantsAngry though he promised. How is Fakhr wrong, poor girl, ditched everyone for Jalal and here Jalal had put a spy on her onlyShockedAngryDead Not fair.
Fakhr use your smart brain and defeat JalalWinkLOLLOL Writer Sahiba may help youEmbarrassed

For Writer SahibaHeartHug   
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 03 November 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

But Jalal said na, he wont give Fakhr what she wantsAngry though he promised. How is Fakhr wrong, poor girl, ditched everyone for Jalal and here Jalal had put a spy on her onlyShockedAngryDead Not fair.
Fakhr use your smart brain and defeat JalalWinkLOLLOL Writer Sahiba may help youEmbarrassed

All are for me! Sacchi?Big smile

Everything is fair in politics.Wink Jalal will not ditch Fakhr, but also will confirm it that Fakhr will need him always for sake of power or respect or whatever so that she can't raise her head against him.
Now Jalal does not know that Fakhr has already cleared all the thorns of Kabul by her own without his help.LOL

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 03 November 2016 at 8:00am

RamSiyaRam

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 03 November 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Everything is fair in politics.Wink Jalal will not ditch Fakhr, but also will confirm it that Fakhr will need him always for sake of power or respect or whatever so that she can't raise her head against him.
Now Jalal does not know that Fakhr has already cleared all the thorns of Kabul by her own without his help.LOL

Yeap all for you and more   

LOLLOL Thats what I dont want, subjugation  of Fakhr since she really worked hard to achieve her goal and even ditched all her close relations-everyone. At least her single minded focus and dedication should not go waste. Fakhr is a rare female character who wants to rule and that too on her own.Approve
Jalal can be shehenshah of hindustanTongue, fine but Kabul belongs to FakhrEmbarrassedBig smile
She earned it.

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 03 November 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged

LOLLOL Thats what I dont want, subjugation  of Fakhr since she really worked hard to achieve her goal and even ditched all her close relations-everyone. At least her single minded focus and dedication should not go waste. Fakhr is a rare female character who wants to rule and that too on her own.Approve
Jalal can be shehenshah of hindustanTongue, fine but Kabul belongs to FakhrEmbarrassedBig smile
She earned it.
Kya Siya Di...
I am trying to control diet and aap ho kiLOL

Yeah she earned Kabul so she will obviously get it. Don't worry.Wink She never depended on Jalal rather she used him as a key to the throne, and she too didn't trust him and is going to play with him too just like he did. U may keep trust on me and my Fakhr.
And Jalal is not a raja Harishchandra at the end of the day, he will obviously first seek his benefit in every caseLOL

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 03 November 2016 at 8:23am
amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 03 November 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by savindi.db

update...

Saans to lene do! ROFL
ROFLno..am holding my breath till you update..better you update fast.. Sleepy
RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 03 November 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

She earned it.
Kya Siya Di...

Yeah she earned Kabul so she will obviously get it. Don't worry.Wink She never depended on Jalal rather she used him as a key to the throne, and she too didn't trust him and is going to play with him too just like he did. U may keep trust on me and my Fakhr.
And Jalal is not a raja Harishchandra at the end of the day, he will obviously first seek his benefit in every caseLOL

Diet control nahi karne ka, moderation mei  khane ka aur active lifestyle maintain karo. Khush raho mast rahoEmbarrassed

Yippee cheers for StutiEmbarrassedParty..  Fakhr Rocks!!Cool

Yes Jalal will seek his expansion and control but he used someone for it and that someone deserves it more than. Ditching someone after promise is wrong esp for the lead character Jalal, it would be nice to compromise with it nah. Either he never promised it and it was just a hearsay deal. Just a thought.

I am not trying to change the way you visualized the story. Its just that you created such an awesome character who has no holds bar approach towards the goal. Nothing deters her from it, so she deserves the success. I would much more than Mirza or Jalal who are there by virtue of birth. .

Lets see how it shapes up. 

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 03 November 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

She earned it.
Kya Siya Di...

Diet control nahi karne ka, moderation mei  khane ka aur active lifestyle maintain karo. Khush raho mast rahoEmbarrassed

Yippee cheers for StutiEmbarrassedParty..  Fakhr Rocks!!Cool

Yes Jalal will seek his expansion and control but he used someone for it and that someone deserves it more than. Ditching someone after promise is wrong esp for the lead character Jalal, it would be nice to compromise with it nah. Either he never promised it and it was just a hearsay deal. Just a thought.

I am not trying to change the way you visualized the story. Its just that you created such an awesome character who has no holds bar approach towards the goal. Nothing deters her from it, so she deserves the success. I would much more than Mirza or Jalal who are there by virtue of birth. .

Lets see how it shapes up. 

OK I don't know if I have made any fault while conveying this, but my intention was not to show Jalal ditching Fakhr by going back of his words... It's just he wants to make it sure that she will never get chance to ditch him anyway. If she is using him for getting power, he will ensure that the power he will give to her will not hit him back... By saying that her need will never get fulfilled I meant that the height of her ambitions are very high, and Jalal will keep on being the resource of her ambitions, in such a way that she keeps on increasing her needs and she feels Jalal is a necessity to her... Not by ditching her, as it will make her more violent and her assistance is a need of Jalal too. For Jalal it was a long continuing process as Jalal did not know that Mah-chuchak will die so easily, he did not know that Kabul will lose its authority so fast and there will be none without Fakhr. He must had some methodical approach to give Fakhr what she wants very slowly step by step with getting full help from her. but here Fakhr is not dependent on the pity of the emperor, she has shown her colour and now is on the way to get Kabul... 
I must have failed to write this part properlyCry which made you think this way. After a long detachment it's actually tough for me too to hold the grip of the flow of the plot properly. I am going to check it again... Though now it can't be changed, still...

RamSiyaRam

Go to top