Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 12)

divyaJA IF-Dazzler
divyaJA
divyaJA

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Congo for new thread stuti..
its soo amazing..oh god jalal lyf is in danger..
cont soon..

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyaJA

Congo for new thread stuti..
its soo amazing..oh god jalal lyf is in danger..
cont soon..
Thank you so much Divya.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
anu012 IF-Dazzler
anu012
anu012

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Awsome chptr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Another brilliant chapter with Fakhr and the assasin. I liked these two the most.

Poor Maan Singh did not get to romanceWink  his wife. what is actualWink business u mentioned? Women are gossipingLOL but where are the men? drinking &Wink

Jodha and sukanya convo was ok.

The attacker escapes from Jalal and his troops?ShockedShockedShocked. The fellow is smartCool! Jalal, Bhagwan Das, Mahesh Das and others discussing about the search was well described. The connection with his kids was good but I felt that would imbibe regret in him for blaming his wife but well men will be menLOLLOL Mahesh Das elephant ride idea was good.

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyFakhr is back  Party  Party  Party  PartyParty

I liked the whole convo and how cleverly she deals with Abul. The way she tries to extract info from him and finally succeeds, woohoooDancing , she talks through his dream, his failings, his drawbacks and concern for him!!ClapClap Abul says sharif aur uska buddha baapLOLLOL. Abul strategy is good actually. He is so much better than SharifSilly. Acha why does Fakhr not like Abul?Ermm.
Wish Fakhr becomes Mallika e Kabul at leastDay DreamingStar Abul was good tooClap At least he is trying to do things to achieve something. Fakhr does not need Jalal for her goal, she is intelligent enough to do it on her ownApproveCool

Next the assassin entersParty very nicely described. The idea of taking a woman's get up to quick thinking and adapting his plan to the current situation, superbStarClap The dipping of arrow in poison to ensure max damage from the shoot, wow, brilliant jobStarThumbs Up Running off from his messy attire and climbing the roof and from there shooting off the arrow, Cool. When he realises there is no escape he kills himselfCry Why? He could have run awayBig smileTongue

Anyway it was very interesting and thrilling read.Embarrassed Keep writingTongue

Edited by RamSiyaRam - 19 April 2016 at 12:54pm

Shinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu012

Awsome chptr
Thanks dear.
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Another brilliant chapter with Fakhr and the assasin. I liked these two the most.
I was quite sure about that.LOL

Poor Maan Singh did not get to romanceWink  his wife. what is actualWink business u mentioned? Women are gossipingLOL but where are the men? drinking &Wink
About actual business- Wink soch lo jo sochna hay!LOL 
Men are sleeping like old buffaloes after drinking.ROFL

Was planning to delete the whole part but then thought not to do it.Tongue

The attacker escapes from Jalal and his troops?ShockedShockedShocked. The fellow is smartCool! Jalal, Bhagwan Das, Mahesh Das and others discussing about the search was well described. The connection with his kids was good but I felt that would imbibe regret in him for blaming his wife but well men will be menLOLLOL Mahesh Das elephant ride idea was good.
Or kitna regreat karega!ROFL Ek bar aankho se Ganga-Yamuna baha chuka hay na!LOLLOL

I liked the whole convo and how cleverly she deals with Abul. The way she tries to extract info from him and finally succeeds, woohoooDancing , she talks through his dream, his failings, his drawbacks and concern for him!!ClapClap Abul says sharif aur uska buddha baapLOLLOL. Abul strategy is good actually. He is so much better than SharifSilly. Acha why does Fakhr not like Abul?Ermm.
Yes he is much better and cleverer than Sharif and loves his wife too.LOLLOL 
Fakhr has got bored with Abul.LOLLOLLOL And so now want to boss the Kabul!
Well, in short, maybe Abul Mali demands to love Fakhr, but he never tried to explore her qualities, has always thought her as a material of entertainment and the stairs of get the dreams. This constant disrespect has made her desperate to get the actual power.Star   
Wish Fakhr becomes Mallika e Kabul at leastDay DreamingStar Abul was good tooClap At least he is trying to do things to achieve something. Fakhr does not need Jalal for her goal, she is intCryelligent enough to do it on her ownApproveCool
Jalal is the pawn of Fakhr.Cool

Next the assassin entersParty very nicely described. The idea of taking a woman's get up to quick thinking and adapting his plan to the current situation, superbStarClap The dipping of arrow in poison to ensure max damage from the shoot, wow, brilliant jobStarThumbs Up Running off from his messy attire and climbing the roof and from there shooting off the arrow, Cool. When he realises there is no escape he kills himselfCry Why? He could have run awayBig smileTongue
I enjoyed to write this part very much.Big smile Was imagining all the sequences being enacted in the TV scene.Cry
He could have run away, but it would raise the hopes that he will be caught someday.LOL So decided to 'tamaam' his 'kaam'.LOL
Anyway it was very interesting and thrilling read.Embarrassed Keep writingTongue
Thank you. Embarrassed beware:The next chapters will be full on howling and crying.ROFL

1357raksha IF-Rockerz
1357raksha
1357raksha

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Congrats for new thread. ...
superb update. ...
Jodha was missing jalal. ...
Jalal was angry he couldn't catch that person. ...
oh god mali is killing jalal...
Oh no jalal is attacked. ...
Hope he get will soon...
Update soon. ...
Nd thanks for pm. ...

Shinning_Stuti

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

I was quite sure about that.LOL

Embarrassed you are getting to know meLOLLOL

About actual business- Wink soch lo jo sochna hay!LOL 
Men are sleeping like old buffaloes after drinking.ROFL

thats hilarious-buffaloesLOLLOL

Was planning to delete the whole part but then thought not to do it.Tongue

Ermm well to me if the idea or sub plot is not adding or contributing to the main story plot then its not required. What ever is written should move the story forward or add something to its narration.

Or kitna regreat karega!ROFL Ek bar aankho se Ganga-Yamuna baha chuka hay na!LOLLOL

Ouch  Ganga bahaye ya jamuna ya sarawati or River Thames or Nile, does not matter. He is NOT regretting his blame sin, that is wrong.AngryAngryOuch Egoistic and cruelDead

Yes he is much better and cleverer than Sharif and loves his wife too.LOLLOL 
Fakhr has got bored with Abul.LOLLOLLOL And so now want to boss the Kabul!
Well, in short, maybe Abul Mali demands to love Fakhr, but he never tried to explore her qualities, has always thought her as a material of entertainment and the stairs of get the dreams. This constant disrespect has made her desperate to get the actual power.Star   

Woohooo I love FakhrParty. Ok so that is the  background, I like it. Fakhr is bored thats naturalEmbarrassed. And totally believable that Abul never appreciated or recognised Fakhr intelligence and qualities. I so wish Jodha too got bored of Jalal and his blame and moved onWinkLOLLOL with her intelligence, knowledge and qualities.

Wish Fakhr becomes Mallika e Kabul at leastDay DreamingStar Abul was good tooClap At least he is trying to do things to achieve something. Fakhr does not need Jalal for her goal, she is intCryelligent enough to do it on her ownApproveCool
Jalal is the pawn of Fakhr.Cool

Woohooo I love FakhrPartyeven more!!

I enjoyed to write this part very much.Big smile Was imagining all the sequences being enacted in the TV scene.Cry

So much effort went into it and see the result is awesome. You did a great jobClapClap It came out splendidThumbs Up

He could have run away, but it would raise the hopes that he will be caught someday.LOL So decided to 'tamaam' his 'kaam'.LOL

LOLLOL aab yeh kya baat hui, kaam taaman kar diyaBroken Heart koi jaruri nahi hai ki pakda gaye, he ran run away to ChinaLOL

Thank you. Embarrassed beware:The next chapters will be full on howling and crying.ROFL

ShockedShocked aaahhh yeh warning haiShockedShockedShocked
I better keep away then, dont want to read roti bilkahti Jodha along with PP and daasipanLOLLOLLOL

( I can sense you gettingLOL)

Go to top