India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 114)

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 28 October 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Reading in progress... comments coming later...
For now, shubho deepabolir preeti, shubhechha o antorik bhalobasha! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

-Kavya_P- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kavya_P-
-Kavya_P-

Posted: 28 October 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_P

RES STUTI DILOL

UNRES DI
AMAZING CHAPPY DI
WHAT AN IDEA OF INVISIBILITY
N ROMANCE HA
THAT LETTER N KABUL
WHAT'S GOING IN HER MIND
PRECAP IS NOT GOOD
WHAT THE HELL MIRZA IS SAYING
MAYBE FAKHR IS BEHIND THIS
UPDATE SOON DI
-Kavya_P- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kavya_P-
-Kavya_P-

Posted: 28 October 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged

RES STUTI DILOL

UNRES DI
AMAZING CHAPPY DI
N ROMANCE HA
THAT LETTER N KABUL
WHAT'S GOING IN HER MIND
PRECAP IS NOT GOOD
UPDATE SOON DI

THANKS FOR PM DI
Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 October 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senapatichandri

Woow...invisible ink???? isn't it Onion's juice...jisko aag me pakadne se woh Brown colour ka likhawat nazar ata h...
Yeah! Khuji Khuji Nari of Byomkesh... remember? Wink Waise lemon juice also can be used I think?
wooowww!!!! maine school me try kia tha ek experiment k lie...I remembered by your this chapter...school ki yaws diladi tune...

Wow!LOL

btw I thnk this chapter is all about fakrrunnisa...she is a true snake down the coller...nd yes koi mane ya na mane...when a woman spit out venom, it becomes more poisonous than a snake...we women's are dangerous...Tongue isn't it??? ha ha...as I can understand. fakrunnisa wants throne of Kabul bt she had a hurdle before her as named mirza who is a man n the main calmer of the thrown...bt she wants power, nt just because she wants to rule but she want to gain respect which she fail to revieve frm his mother and husband...in this situation she can b the most dangerous person and that's y she put mirza Hakim in between her and Jalal as like MAHABHARAT's shikhandi..she wants mirza to go against jalal n revolt n she in this main time sit in the thrown so that MIRZA don't have anyother option either to due in her hand or to be her faithfully one, so she can easily revolt against jalal nd claim the thrown of Hindusthan...am I write or wrong???? we bengalies r born detective Tongue lolllz .

Your theory is good! Actually Better than me. LOL I did not plan to let Fakhrunnisa plan about Hindustan right now. I am going to think from first now... ROFL 
I agree with the rest. LOL 

Waise no comment on the little romantic moment of Jodha jalal? LOL

bt lovely chapter hope to see a mastermind Jodha jalal n a dangerous Fakrunnisa...
let d game begin Smile
Wink

hope to receive a biiiggg reply Wink
Did not expect such a biiig comment from you. LOL Thank you sooo much. Big smile

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 October 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mavaddat

wonderful update
thanks for pm
Thank you. Big smile

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 October 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

Reading in progress... comments coming later...
For now, shubho deepabolir preeti, shubhechha o antorik bhalobasha! Big smile

Subho Deepaboli. Big smile Embarrassed 

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 28 October 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged

RES STUTI DILOL

UNRES DI
AMAZING CHAPPY DI
N ROMANCE HA
THAT LETTER N KABUL
WHAT'S GOING IN HER MIND
PRECAP IS NOT GOOD
UPDATE SOON DI
Thank you so much Kavya. Glad to see you like it. Big smile Mirza turning into villein in precap. LOL

Tilottamaa

Senapatichandri Goldie
Senapatichandri
Senapatichandri

Posted: 28 October 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by Senapatichandri

Woow...invisible ink???? isn't it Onion's juice...jisko aag me pakadne se woh Brown colour ka likhawat nazar ata h...
<font color="#ff0000">Yeah! Khuji Khuji Nari of Byomkesh... remember? Wink Waise lemon juice also can be used I think?</font>
wooowww!!!! maine school me try kia tha ek experiment k lie...I remembered by your this chapter...school ki yaws diladi tune...

<font color="#ff0000">Wow</font>!LOL

btw I thnk this chapter is all about fakrrunnisa...she is a true snake down the coller...nd yes koi mane ya na mane...when a woman spit out venom, it becomes more poisonous than a snake...we women's are dangerous...Tongue isn't it??? ha ha...as I can understand. fakrunnisa wants throne of Kabul bt she had a hurdle before her as named mirza who is a man n the main calmer of the thrown...bt she wants power, nt just because she wants to rule but she want to gain respect which she fail to revieve frm his mother and husband...in this situation she can b the most dangerous person and that's y she put mirza Hakim in between her and Jalal as like MAHABHARAT's shikhandi..she wants mirza to go against jalal n revolt n she in this main time sit in the thrown so that MIRZA don't have anyother option either to due in her hand or to be her faithfully one, so she can easily revolt against jalal nd claim the thrown of Hindusthan...am I write or wrong???? we bengalies r born detective Tongue lolllz .

<font color="#ff0000">Your theory is good! Actually Better than me. LOL I did not plan to let Fakhrunnisa plan about Hindustan right now. I am going to think from first now... ROFL</font>
<font color="#ff0000">I agree with the rest. LOL

Waise no comment on the little romantic moment of Jodha jalal? LOL</font>

bt lovely chapter hope to see a mastermind Jodha jalal n a dangerous Fakrunnisa...
let d game begin Smile
Wink

hope to receive a biiiggg reply Wink
Did not expect such a biiig comment from you. LOL Thank you sooo much. Big smile

sorry bhule gachilam...lolzzz...kya karu Bengali hu...Kaha mystery dekho wohi pe sniffdog ban jati hu...btw ur jalal became a begger of kiss...n Jodha bhi kitni naainsaafi kar rhi h mere jallu k sath...ek kiss se kounsa dunia ulat jayegi Jodha ki...bt Haa jalal ki to dil garden garden ho jayega!!!!

yaa lemon juice dieo hoi...bt onion juice give it the best...kabhi milega woh paper to fb pe dikhaungi...
n Haa Hindustan to just meri instinct se bataya...you know female wali sixth sence...Tongue most powerfully weapon for us n the most fearful thing to boys Wink

n yaa tr jalal to sustho...ab to Teri open air wali baat karwade...bechara tadap rha hai...itna bhi mat tadapne de k jab Jodha ko pakde to buri haal na ho jaye bechari ki...

btw Amar torof theke SUBHO DIPABALI r onek onk subheccha...
Maa tr jalal k asirbad r energy dik jate o onk onk baccha Paisa krte pare Tongue he he n buddhi dik jeta tv r jalal k by change bhule gachilo...jate Ei jalal Oi jalal er mto asto gambat na hoi n Thanda mathay Kabul er chana r khosa chariye mul chana ta khete pare...Wink

Edited by Senapatichandri - 28 October 2016 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

Go to top