Thank you so much.Embarrassed
Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 06 October 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Great you updatedLOL.
Jalal wants to be well soon and is asking the hakim and complaining about pain

and that Hakim is taunting that Shehenshah kya that his skin is thicker than elephantLOL

Both of them thinking about their babies,CryCry

Dont feel said Jodha, once Jalal gets well-fit and fine, you too will have  

Now Jalal knows the betrayal and crime of his own cousinAngryAngryAngry

Why did he blame JodhaAngry

Oh Jodha, when you understand, howsoever intelligent you are this Jalal will not tell you any secretsAngry, he feels men are superior to women. Little does he realise that a secret has value only when you tell it to someone and the person blackmails youROFL On a serious note a-true-relationship-is-when-you-can-tell-each-other-anything-and-everything-no-secrets-and-lies.Approve

Khair Jalal aisa nahi hai, he is MCPWinkLOLLOL 

Oye Jalal, dont worry about Fakhr, she is very intelligent and smart. You can ditch her but thats because you have larger army. Otherwise in brain game, you lose badlyEmbarrassedCool

Sujamal and his plan, bechara apne pyaare se dil ka maara, isko chahiye, hamdard ka tonic cinkaraROFL Aise kamzor dil se sochega toh bas khayalo   mei milega usko amerLOL. Samar singh, mat band baja uski pehle se hi halat kharab haiLOLLOL Waise does Samar Singh work for radio mirchi ( sabki bajate rahoLOLLOL)

Sujamal is pretty weak in ran-neeti and raj-neetiLOLLOL Ahah Jodha's plan worked and they all thought Jalal was mildly injured. Inke spies bhi show wale jaise hai, ekdum nikammeLOLLOL OMG, the attack was connived by Samar SInghClapClap= the male FakhrEmbarrassed. SamarHeartFakhr  

Sharif and his lifeLOLLOL full of ups and downs. His active mind

So Samar and Sharif have a story, ahah interesting twistClapClapClap

So now Todarmal is informing Shehenshah about the developments and Jalal is directing him. Good as a king he must be aware of the developments. 

Dont mind but the Jalal-Jodha convo here was boring and Jalal came across as selfish and prudeDead  who wants to be the ruler and his queen his servant whereas Jodha as too eager to be a queen who wants to rule.Angry

Other than this I liked the interesting update, esp the Samar-Sharif twistStarStarStar

Thanks dear for the engrossing storyEmbarrassed

Alas I have no time to reply this awesome doesome colourful comment now. But I will reply in detail AsapWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamSiyaRam

amitaprasad Senior Member
amitaprasad
amitaprasad

Posted: 07 October 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged
beautiful..i am amazed how proportionally u blend politics and love making this story more interesting and intriguing...while awaiting for update the out come is always worth awaiting...a king can not trust on his own shadow,his doubt on mirza proves his sharp instinct ..thanks for pm.
jasminegrewal98 Groupbie
jasminegrewal98
jasminegrewal98

Posted: 10 October 2016 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thank you for the pms Deb! (Going to comment for both stories quickly here
Although I'm super busy now I always take time out to read your updates I just love both stories so muchDay Dreaming I may not be able to comment at times but your writing is always amazing in my eyes I always enjoy each update your just amazing!

Loving how New Life is coming along especially our love birdsHeart The end is awesome so will Jalal send Jodha back to Agra and how will he convince her as she will want to stay by his side until he fully recovers but I also think she would be excited at the opportunity to take up such a responsibility! 

Destined Love is also getting so interesting! Cant wait for Jalal and Jodha's real identities to be revealed how much more waitLOL? But I've always adored Jodha and Maan Singh's relationship so really enjoyed their bonding together. Jalal's thinking as a King is superb love the way you have described his thinking and what he would have done in place of Bharmal to help his people just as Jodha is doing her level best to help her people!

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Great you updatedLOL.
Jalal wants to be well soon and is asking the hakim and complaining about pain

You know what, this cute little emoticon is much more sweet than Jalal. Embarrassed

and that Hakim is taunting that Shehenshah kya that his skin is thicker than elephantLOL

ROFL ROFL

Both of them thinking about their babies,CryCry

olebabale! Embarrassed

Dont feel said Jodha, once Jalal gets well-fit and fine, you too will have  

ROFL ROFL

Now Jalal knows the betrayal and crime of his own cousinAngryAngryAngry

Ahhaa! He knew it from first day! 

Why did he blame JodhaAngry

Comeon, that was just a momentary mistake out of the explosion of grief and anger! He himself knew that he is wrong while blaming her... Aab to maaf kar do!Cry 

Oh Jodha, when you understand, howsoever intelligent you are this Jalal will not tell you any secretsAngry, he feels men are superior to women. Little does he realise that a secret has value only when you tell it to someone and the person blackmails youROFL On a serious note a-true-relationship-is-when-you-can-tell-each-other-anything-and-everything-no-secrets-and-lies.Approve

Not like that; Jodha also realizes that there can be some confidential official talks that can't be discussed lightly between husband and wife. Jalal is hiding a confidential information from his wife about his spy network, he is not hiding anything which has relation with their personal relationship! LOL 

Khair Jalal aisa nahi hai, he is MCPWinkLOLLOL 

Not really! Angry Why would he chat about Fakhunnisa with Jodha when Fakhr especially wants to keep him that secret? Should he break his promise?Shocked 

Oye Jalal, dont worry about Fakhr, she is very intelligent and smart. You can ditch her but thats because you have larger army. Otherwise in brain game, you lose badlyEmbarrassedCool

No dear! Jalal will not ditch her but it is not so easy to defeat Jalal too... After all at the end it was Jalal who gave Fakhr the chance first. Wink

Sujamal and his plan, bechara apne pyaare se dil ka maara, isko chahiye, hamdard ka tonic cinkaraROFL Aise kamzor dil se sochega toh bas khayalo   mei milega usko amerLOL. Samar singh, mat band baja uski pehle se hi halat kharab haiLOLLOL Waise does Samar Singh work for radio mirchi ( sabki bajate rahoLOLLOL)

ROFL ROFL 

Sujamal is pretty weak in ran-neeti and raj-neetiLOLLOL Ahah Jodha's plan worked and they all thought Jalal was mildly injured. Inke spies bhi show wale jaise hai, ekdum nikammeLOLLOL OMG, the attack was connived by Samar SInghClapClap= the male FakhrEmbarrassed. SamarHeartFakhr  

Lovestory between Samar and Fakhr? ROFL Well sadly Samar is a little cameo role. LOL

Sharif and his lifeLOLLOL full of ups and downs. His active mind

So Samar and Sharif have a story, ahah interesting twistClapClapClap

Just to give devil Sharif a last chance. LOL

So now Todarmal is informing Shehenshah about the developments and Jalal is directing him. Good as a king he must be aware of the developments.

Obviously! My jalal is much more efficient and active that that mash-mellow of Ekta Kapoor who had only one work that was praising his wife day and night! LOL  

Dont mind but the Jalal-Jodha convo here was boring and Jalal came across as selfish and prudeDead  who wants to be the ruler and his queen his servant whereas Jodha as too eager to be a queen who wants to rule.Angry

OMG why?? Cry Cry I never meant to express this. Jalal is ruler of the kingdom and is the head of everyone even of his queen; if he wants Jodha to give his proxy when he is absent then does it imply that Jalal wants Jodha to be his servant? And why selfish? Cry I thought you would be liking Jodha giving political ideas to Jalal casually. Cry

Other than this I liked the interesting update, esp the Samar-Sharif twistStarStarStar

Thanks di. Big smile

Thanks dear for the engrossing storyEmbarrassed

Hug

RamSiyaRam

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amitaprasad

beautiful..i am amazed how proportionally u blend politics and love making this story more interesting and intriguing...while awaiting for update the out come is always worth awaiting...a king can not trust on his own shadow,his doubt on mirza proves his sharp instinct ..thanks for pm.
Thank you so much for sharing this thoughtful comment dear. Embarrassed 
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 13 October 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminegrewal98

Thank you for the pms Deb! (Going to comment for both stories quickly here
Although I'm super busy now I always take time out to read your updates I just love both stories so muchDay Dreaming I may not be able to comment at times but your writing is always amazing in my eyes I always enjoy each update your just amazing!

Thank you so much for reserving time for my stories from your busy schedule dear! Means a lot to me. Embarrassed

Loving how New Life is coming along especially our love birdsHeart The end is awesome so will Jalal send Jodha back to Agra and how will he convince her as she will want to stay by his side until he fully recovers but I also think she would be excited at the opportunity to take up such a responsibility! 

Jalal might send her and she will carry out his order if situation worsens but there are a lot who are able to solve this till now. Jodha has more important works here. Wink

Destined Love is also getting so interesting! Cant wait for Jalal and Jodha's real identities to be revealed how much more waitLOL? But I've always adored Jodha and Maan Singh's relationship so really enjoyed their bonding together. Jalal's thinking as a King is superb love the way you have described his thinking and what he would have done in place of Bharmal to help his people just as Jodha is doing her level best to help her people!

You have to wait more. LOL Glad to know that you are liking the story. Thanks for sharing your views dear. Embarrassed

jasminegrewal98

Go to top