Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durgeshnandini

That was relaxing, Stuti di! 
For me too especially. Wink

With Shehzaadi Fakhr-un-nissa retiring in her royal chamber, lazying away by some casement thrown ajar, worn out with the all the conniving manipulation, murder, loss and bloodshed... probably wiping of the gruelling grim of the gory conspiracy... only to resurrect again... she made a retreat and didn't turn up into this latest chapter of yours. Fine, now let her rest... tired that she is Wink! We know her you see, but we cannot trust! 

LOL LOL Let me see when she will again come back with a bang! Wink

This chapter was more of relaxation, lazying away and calm brainstorming... checking out the damages, slowly speeding up the repairs, replenishing the armour, sharpening the daggers, feeding the steed, before mounting the saddle... not that the dangers have abated, but far from that. It wasn't the calm before the storm, it was a warbreak due to the nightfall... the deep dark midnight, which had taken over the canvas of this tale. So I start where I left... crisp and short... I start with the NIGHTFALL... dark and shrouded, you know it, but cannot trust! 

You know what, I am so jealous of you! LOL Your usage of each and every word... so particular, poetic and passionate... really worth of jealousy! Lend me some of your skillsLOL... Your descriptions in your reviews creates a dreamy aura around...Day Dreaming Try for a story...plz. Big smile

The Foe of the Foes :
So after a pregnant pause, Shareef ud din reenters, of course with his sentimental strategist, arch nemesis, Sujamal... haven't seen them in a while!
They are very busy in their own way, only planning traps, another calculating escapes. Sujamal, the clever dim -wit that he is, worries himself sick. Trust me, getting caught up between ploy and prayers, war and wellbeing is not easy all. So he climbs and slips... climbs and slips... and would do so till he manages to make up his mind. Good luck! 
For he knows, but cannot trust... can he?

Your words for Sujamal are so apt!ClapStar

Shareef ud din, on the other hand, is clueless, yet full of ideas. His resource levels really amaze me, any day, he may complete answering a question paper, without a single question Wink. Jokes apart, he still does something that Sujamal could not... find a grateful and obliging scapegoat, so he deserves cheers for that , at least! For he knows not, that he can only know... but never trust! 

ROFL

The Beauty meets the Brain :
Love never leaves the air, though romance may take a break. Understanding stalls the flow of undeserving breach of faith. Soothing company wipes away the fortitude of loneliness and faith blossoms... even at the hour of mistrust.

Embarrassed

It perpetrates the best of wishes, of unblemished care, that they swear to give up tears, strive to compliment and complement each other. Now that they promise to keep faith, they would stand together through thick and thin, soul mates that they are... their own may disown, but their faith doesn't! 
Blood is thicker than water, they say... but faith emerges thicker still. For when blood flows away, tearing apart ties, faith guards your soul, fortifying you against all vices! 
After all, they've been taught this in the tough way... they might be knowing, but they cannot trust! So faith is the only forte... somewhat significantly symbolised by his royal seal!!!

Now again take a bow from me... for this awesome paragraph! Hug

I would let the remaining thoughts linger on... first now , this is it!Wink

Thanks for this awesome review again. And What about DL? LOL

Shubho sharodiya r preeti, shubhechha o onek onek bhalobasha... tomake, ar tomar family ke!!!

Tomakeo... Khub bhalo kore pujo katao. Embarrassed

Adwitiya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshalli

Superb chapter dear
Loved it
Ja is recovering fast ...
Precap is interesting
Continue soon
Thxc 4r pm
Thank you dear. Big smile

Tilottamaa

Annie15 Senior Member
Annie15
Annie15

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Amazing chapter... Jo ja recovering and moving on from pain... Jo suggestion was awesome... Shariffuddin should be punished for his deeds... So now jo will get the power to rule the kingdom... Continue soon dear... Thanks for pm...
Naazrt IF-Dazzler
Naazrt
Naazrt

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
wooow stuti superb update dear just mind blowing I love it love it love it...now my jallu is fully recovered yaay and your precap is sooo interesting hmmm really...plzzz continue soon don't be late na stuti dear...waiting for next update eagerly ... love your updates and you too..muaaah...

Shinning_Stuti

misty22 Senior Member
misty22
misty22

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Stuti diii... Sooo mind blowing  chappy.. It ws best... Poltical issues brought up wd d finest execution nd manner... D way each verse ws potrayed nd placed ws d quality mark of it.. M damn sure ur were a writer... Cs such perfectionism... I cnt evn thnk ds close.. Jalal's wit nd jo s counter attacks.. Really u cnt defeat her wether its archery or arguments... M amazed... Such a flawless.. Chappy... Ur a gem indeed.. Lv u fr ds chappy.. 
Thnku fr pm nd update asap.. Dnt tk too long plshhh... ClapClap
sweety992 Goldie
sweety992
sweety992

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Woow Supurb chapter
Thanku
Update Smile

Shinning_Stuti

Go to top