Jodha Akbar

NEW LIFE: Thread 2 (Page 108)

Rahiramesh Senior Member
Rahiramesh
Rahiramesh

Posted: 03 October 2016 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Superb StutiClap
One more hunar of Jodha : Politics; she gave a fabulous solution
The confidence with which she said she can handle kingdom in his absence was showing her prowess as Mallika-e-Hindustan. I loved it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeousharrystyolicShinning_StutiTilottamaa

harrystyolic IF-Dazzler
harrystyolic
harrystyolic

Posted: 03 October 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
whoop ...u updated stuti...
lovely chapter
as I have told u that I font like dirty politics part ...so I skipped that part...
BTW I read sujamal wala part... so he was the one who attacked on jalal really that's pathetic ... jalal is his sister's hubby how could he do that to her...
Jo n JALAL mischief is increasing day by day ... OK now it has to accept that Jo is not less than any shenshah ...how beautifully n mindfully she solved the unsolved puzzle ...
U r the fab writer ... I love your writing BTW not your politics parts...
Story is going in its pace BTW I want one thing to be added in it... there is no jo ja romance u have shown after that kiss... please add some romance in their life...either one chapter full of love n sizzling passion...hopefully u understand me ...if not please don't feel offended...I was just saying my POV ...
thanks for entertaining us with ur lovely story ...frantic ... multiple times praising might me less for ur power of thinking ur describing power, writing power n for everything... I can't say same words to you for your praising because whenever u updaate u always amazed me by your story...I fell in love with your story again n again it felt like m reading it for the first time...thanks n love u
update soon
thanks for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 03 October 2016 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
beautiful update stuti i guess fr d 1st time m commenting on ur stry...and its really awsum... i simply loved d way u have written it d flow is simply amazing...StarStar d concept too is diff...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedwill read all d chaps 1s again and dn come bk to u...WinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harrystyolicShinning_StutiTilottamaa

Tilottamaa IF-Dazzler
Tilottamaa
Tilottamaa

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
That was relaxing, Stuti di! 

With Shehzaadi Fakhr-un-nissa retiring in her royal chamber, lazying away by some casement thrown ajar, worn out with the all the conniving manipulation, murder, loss and bloodshed... probably wiping of the gruelling grim of the gory conspiracy... only to resurrect again... she made a retreat and didn't turn up into this latest chapter of yours. Fine, now let her rest... tired that she is Wink! We know her you see, but we cannot trust! 

This chapter was more of relaxation, lazying away and calm brainstorming... checking out the damages, slowly speeding up the repairs, replenishing the armour, sharpening the daggers, feeding the steed, before mounting the saddle... not that the dangers have abated, but far from that. It wasn't the calm before the storm, it was a warbreak due to the nightfall... the deep dark midnight, which had taken over the canvas of this tale. So I start where I left... crisp and short... I start with the NIGHTFALL... dark and shrouded, you know it, but cannot trust! 

The Foe of the Foes :
So after a pregnant pause, Shareef ud din reenters, of course with his sentimental strategist, arch nemesis, Sujamal... haven't seen them in a while!
They are very busy in their own way, only planning traps, another calculating escapes. Sujamal, the clever dim -wit that he is, worries himself sick. Trust me, getting caught up between ploy and prayers, war and wellbeing is not easy all. So he climbs and slips... climbs and slips... and would do so till he manages to make up his mind. Good luck! 
For he knows, but cannot trust... can he?

Shareef ud din, on the other hand, is clueless, yet full of ideas. His resource levels really amaze me, any day, he may complete answering a question paper, without a single question Wink. Jokes apart, he still does something that Sujamal could not... find a grateful and obliging scapegoat, so he deserves cheers for that , at least! For he knows not, that he can only know... but never trust! 

The Beauty meets the Brain :
Love never leaves the air, though romance may take a break. Understanding stalls the flow of undeserving breach of faith. Soothing company wipes away the fortitude of loneliness and faith blossoms... even at the hour of mistrust.

It perpetrates the best of wishes, of unblemished care, that they swear to give up tears, strive to compliment and complement each other. Now that they promise to keep faith, they would stand together through thick and thin, soul mates that they are... their own may disown, but their faith doesn't! 
Blood is thicker than water, they say... but faith emerges thicker still. For when blood flows away, tearing apart ties, faith guards your soul, fortifying you against all vices! 
After all, they've been taught this in the tough way... they might be knowing, but they cannot trust! So faith is the only forte... somewhat significantly symbolised by his royal seal!!!

I would let the remaining thoughts linger on... first now , this is it!Wink

Shubho sharodiya r preeti, shubhechha o onek onek bhalobasha... tomake, ar tomar family ke!!!

Adwitiya...

Edited by durgeshnandini - 04 October 2016 at 2:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinning_Stuti

swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
amazing update dear
loved it
Jalal & Jodha are moving on from pain
so happy to see them together like before
Jo's suggestion was great

wanna kill that sharifuddin
well
Jalal will definitely do that
hahaha
update asap dr

Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
so Jo is abt to get powers to rule the kingdom...Clap good... loving this track...Tongue

Shinning_StutiTilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haya_gorgeous

omg.. so awesome update..
gr8 suggstion by jodha..
yup jodha cn rule hindustan in the absnce of jalal..
wht will happen to sharifuddin.. he shud b punishd for misbehaving wid jodha.. if sujamal knew this then he wud hav killed him
its getting more nd more intrsting..
plz plz do update nxt part soon
nd thnkx for pm

Thank you so muuch for loving it dear. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

haya_gorgeousharrystyolicTilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti IF-Dazzler
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 04 October 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

so Jo is abt to get powers to rule the kingdom...Clap good... loving this track...Tongue

Yo! Wink Thanks di. Big smile

harrystyolicTilottamaa

Go to top