-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Originally posted by -AkDha.Lover-

Ok, I am giving you the whole month of Oct. Not a day more LOL

Arrey don't give me itna time di, I'll get lazy then... ROFLROFL

Okay then the whole puja vacation. I will come back in Kolkata from vacation on 13th, so will expect your comment after getting into my room. ROFL

I can imagine the scenario if you don't find those after getting in to your room : 

ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TilottamaaShinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti IF-Rockerz
Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Okay then the whole puja vacation. I will come back in Kolkata from vacation on 13th, so will expect your comment after getting into my room. ROFL

I can imagine the scenario if you don't find those after getting in to your room : 

ROFLROFL

You are very correct! Wink

Tilottamaa-Felicity-

ANJIJHA Goldie
ANJIJHA
ANJIJHA

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Awesome chappy dear...
Wow i love their nok jhok..
Ja clever n mischief is day by day...
Bhatat scnes is cute...
I love all dialogue of ja n jo..
Fakar is really clever...
Thanks for pm..

TilottamaaShinning_Stuti

-Felicity- IF-Sizzlerz
-Felicity-
-Felicity-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 5:21am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

You are very correct! Wink

Cool

TilottamaaShinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJIJHA

Awesome chappy dear...
Wow i love their nok jhok..
Ja clever n mischief is day by day...
Bhatat scnes is cute...
I love all dialogue of ja n jo..
Fakar is really clever...
Thanks for pm..

Thank you so much dear. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 22 September 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1357raksha

superb update stuti...
i loved d way jodha jalal r coming together with their love trust nd care...
abul mali got what he did to others... 
update soon...
nd thanks for pm...  
Thank you so much for reading. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilottamaa

RamSiyaRam IF-Rockerz
RamSiyaRam
RamSiyaRam

Posted: 23 September 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wonderful update StutiEmbarrassed Jalal is energised seeing the swords! the soldier in him got boosted. (waise glucon-D pee leta toh takleef nahi thiLOLLOL, yeh jaan mei jaan dal de peete hi). Jodha the mind reader catches Jalal and tells him dare not think of doing thatLOLLOL Jalal actual reply>
Bistar mei lete rahenge toh parivaar badh jayegaWinkROFL aur tond bhiROFL

Game between Jalal and Jodha ( arre kya Jodha u will lose, the writer is biased against uCryLOLLOL). Obviously Jalal will recover fast, Rakthbeej jo haiROFL. Jalal is buddu, Jodha was repeatedly telling him to go to their room but he is fuse tubelight, jali hi nahiROFL. Teer andazi- ahahLOL ek teer se teen shikharWinkLOLLOL, teesra kaun hai?ErmmLOLLOL

Yeh kya daura pada Jalal ko?ConfusedD'oh Is it side affect of loosing blood or drinking blood?

Acha agar teer se board toot jata aur Jalal ko lag jata toh galti kiski hoti, that the wooden board was of poor quality, the maker of the board or that the teer was too sharpLOLLOL Or JALAL the idiot himself for choosing such an exerciseWinkLOLLOL. Jalal has never lost a game, kyunki shehenshah ko sab jeetne dete hai and this also means that Jalal cannot ever be baazigarROFL

=================================================================

Double Attack!! Mughal forces and Mirza Hakim!! 

Poor Abul Mali

What a fix for Abul Mali--- Mughal forces+Mirza Hakim+ Badakshan forces! True they will give a torturous death. Fakhr gives him right advice to run away from a secret passage that she will tell him.  She is right, giving him the path to run way and rest is his fate. No point in trying to fight a losing battle, Abul is sure to lose and die a painful death. Fakhr gave him money too, what more can she do? She did care for Abul, only if Abul gave her the respect she deserved.

Woohoo what a woman!!  

Abul Mali tries to have new hope and rebuild his troop. I didnt get why Fakhr discouraged Abul and called him a dog?Angry  

The BIG REVELATION

Fakhr refuses to accompany Abul!! and reveals that the throne is hers!! And she is being great to grant him his life!! Fakhr is unapologetic that he used her and in turn she too used him for power and throne.

Abul realises all the connivings and deceit but its too late. Fakhr is cold and tells him to leave. Even in a dangerous position when Abul is strangling her, she has the presence of mind to tell him that he wont gain anything by killing her. Abul could at least get sweet revengeLOLLOL. Her luck the messenger comes right on time! Abul understands the situation and makes wise choice of running away, he can have hope to fight if he lives. 

Just one ques, what happens to Fakhr if Jalal goes back on his words as Mirza is rightful owner of throne?

Very interesting play of events, the combined attack, the revelation and running away of Abul!!ClapClapClap Great JOBStarStar 

Edited by RamSiyaRam - 23 September 2016 at 9:58am

TilottamaaShinning_Stuti

Shinning_Stuti
Shinning_Stuti

Posted: 23 September 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

Wonderful update StutiEmbarrassed Jalal is energised seeing the swords! the soldier in him got boosted. (waise glucon-D pee leta toh takleef nahi thiLOLLOL, yeh jaan mei jaan dal de peete hi). Jodha the mind reader catches Jalal and tells him dare not think of doing thatLOLLOL Jalal actual reply>
Bistar mei lete rahenge toh parivaar badh jayegaWinkROFL aur tond bhiROFL

Game between Jalal and Jodha ( arre kya Jodha u will lose, the writer is biased against uCryLOLLOL). Obviously Jalal will recover fast, Rakthbeej jo haiROFL. Jalal is buddu, Jodha was repeatedly telling him to go to their room but he is fuse tubelight, jali hi nahiROFL. Teer andazi- ahahLOL ek teer se teen shikharWinkLOLLOL, teesra kaun hai?ErmmLOLLOL

Yeh kya daura pada Jalal ko?ConfusedD'oh Is it side affect of loosing blood or drinking blood?

Acha agar teer se board toot jata aur Jalal ko lag jata toh galti kiski hoti, that the wooden board was of poor quality, the maker of the board or that the teer was too sharpLOLLOL Or JALAL the idiot himself for choosing such an exerciseWinkLOLLOL. Jalal has never lost a game, kyunki shehenshah ko sab jeetne dete hai and this also means that Jalal cannot ever be baazigarROFL

I can say only one thing in reply of this hilarious part- that I will die laughing!! ROFL ROFL

=================================================================

Double Attack!! Mughal forces and Mirza Hakim!! 

Poor Abul Mali

What a fix for Abul Mali--- Mughal forces+Mirza Hakim+ Badakshan forces! True they will give a torturous death. Fakhr gives him right advice to run away from a secret passage that she will tell him.  She is right, giving him the path to run way and rest is his fate. No point in trying to fight a losing battle, Abul is sure to lose and die a painful death. Fakhr gave him money too, what more can she do? She did care for Abul, only if Abul gave her the respect she deserved.

Woohoo what a woman!!  

Yeah!Cool

Abul Mali tries to have new hope and rebuild his troop. I didnt get why Fakhr discouraged Abul and called him a dog?Angry  

Simple...if he rebuild his troops he will attack Kabul first, and Fakhr will be in problem then. LOL Fakhr has no benefit in encouraging Abul Mali from now. Wink

The BIG REVELATION

WAAH! Embarrassed

Fakhr refuses to accompany Abul!! and reveals that the throne is hers!! And she is being great to grant him his life!! Fakhr is unapologetic that he used her and in turn she too used him for power and throne.

This one is so cute! Embarrassed

Abul realises all the connivings and deceit but its too late. Fakhr is cold and tells him to leave. Even in a dangerous position when Abul is strangling her, she has the presence of mind to tell him that he wont gain anything by killing her. Abul could at least get sweet revengeLOLLOL. Her luck the messenger comes right on time! Abul understands the situation and makes wise choice of running away, he can have hope to fight if he lives. 

After seeing this emoticon I am feeling bad for Abul Mali!CryLOL 

Just one ques, what happens to Fakhr if Jalal goes back on his words as Mirza is rightful owner of throne?

Good question but will be answered later. All I can say is don't worry, Fakhr has a back-up plan for Mirza too. Wink

Very interesting play of events, the combined attack, the revelation and running away of Abul!!ClapClapClap Great JOBStarStar 

Thank you sooo much!Hug

TilottamaaRamSiyaRam

Go to top