Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Senapatichandri

tu chahe kuch bhi bol...jaldi se mere jallu ko thik kar n khara khar...i want him back in action with talwar n...[:p] n ha tera open air ka wada yaad h na...tune bola tha do update k baad degi...hope meri ye manokamana purna rup se swikara jaay...

n ya ek vishesh anuridh hai aapse mahorarma...

Aap kahani khatam kare to salim ke janan se khatam kare...conusummation ka fal to milna chahiye na...ped lagaya n aam nhi khaye to ped lagane ka kya fayda...n i lv to see the emotions when jalal will take salim in hi
s arms fr the first tym...i hv faith on u that u will write this particular scene very efficiently...

Mere baato pe ghour farmana mahotarma

Ore baba Hindi kno! 🀣 🀣 

Jallu Bhaijaan to already khara ho chuke hay. Baas talwar haat me lekar bahar nikalne ki der hay. πŸ˜† And don't nag for open-air much; it needs attention and concentration and absolute peace to write such scenes. Hurry won't work. Dhairyam rahu! πŸ˜†  
Aapke iccha avasya purn hogi. πŸ˜† 

Prem ka fal to milan hay; or prem nihswarth hota hay, kisi bhi fal ke chinta nehi karni chahiye. Prem ki parinati or milan ke sath ped ka tulna na hi kare to bahetar hay. 

Par Salim to ayega. πŸ˜‰

(My Hindi stings. πŸ˜†)
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Done done doneee πŸ₯³

Reading done dii! Will be back with comments soon...most probably today only.
amitaprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
excellent and very balanced update between politics and human emotions...loonoved it..please update soon...also waiting for desined love...
πŸ˜†Edited by -Felicity- - 7 years ago
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Shagun!! πŸ€—  

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: amitaprasad

excellent and very balanced update between politics and human emotions...loonoved it..please update soon...also waiting for desined love...

Thank you so much. 😳  

Trying to update Destined Love within day after tomorrow.
Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Shagun!! πŸ€—  

All this after I comment! πŸ˜†πŸ€—
On next page! πŸ˜†Edited by -Felicity- - 7 years ago
Stuti Di!

Pinch yourself because it is actually the lazy me commenting! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Accha jokes apart, but what have you done!!!  How can you write so magically... just how!!  Tell me you're going to become a CV and write for JA 2... Please! πŸ˜› New Life is just something else di... totally out-of-the-world... at least it takes me far away from the real world! πŸ˜† I love you for this charming story... thank you so so so much! πŸ€—

Starting from where I left - the attack on Jalal.

All those scenes were so heart-wrenching di... what did you do with my Jallu? πŸ˜‘😭 And my poor Jo... you made her cry so much!! πŸ˜‘ But for once, among all this, at least they let their guard down. πŸ˜³ That unsaid formality between them in the earlier chappys was killer to read. 

But among all this emotional turmoil and heart-breaking depression, there was one good thing that we got to see. The Empress Jodha! πŸ˜Ž I simply love your queenly Jodha, she rocks! πŸ‘ She has the majestic aura to her... the royalty that can command people... and the persona to be called Her Highness!

And that tiny encounter with God... that was so πŸ˜­ especially the HH parts! But I loved how later on she not only believed in God herself, but also let Jalal realize that God is nowhere but inside us. That was such a sensible explanation on the almighty's existence. πŸ‘

But it hurt to see Jallu like that. πŸ˜” And what was that horrendous method of removing poison? πŸ˜² Are you sure it really exists... it was so scary to read even! πŸ˜³ And after all this torture... the poor guy was having all sorts of nightmares too. All those sections were so depressing to read, upar se you write so realistically it looks as if it's all happening in front of me! πŸ˜’

And now a double OMG for the happenings at Kabul! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Okay I knew you would kill one or two for sure, but you emptied the entire fort! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† All descriptions of Kabul look straight from some horror story... maybe you should try writing that genre too! πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I wasn't expecting Mah-chuchak's death at the first place, and not for sure in the manner it happened. In fact all that took place so quickly... and so geniously. One πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for the brilliant political plot. Your Fakhr is a πŸ˜Ž for sure... but her cold-blooded-ness overshadows all her shrewdness for me at least. But then again, no one is as white as milk in politics. πŸ€”

Now, one big huge πŸ€— for the scene of Jalal's recovery and all JJ interactions after that. Your JJ are too lovable, Stuti di... they're just the way I've always wanted them to be! 

That heartfelt apology from Jalal... oh my! β€οΈ Your Jalal is such a sweet-heart... in fact I doubt he could do the mistake he's asking forgiveness for. But I'm so glad he said all that he wanted to... now no more formal barriers and distances between them... they can finally act normal with each other! πŸ₯³

In the same scene, I also loved how Jo just didn't brush off that matter... but spoke out her feelings too. Because how much she tries to forget, it must've hurt her a lot too. And Jalal knows that, even though she keeps saying that that is a forgotten incident. So I'm glad she opened up too!

"Aapke zubaan kat liya to baato baato me humari tariff kon karega? Main ruth gayi to mujhe manayega kon? Special mention to how you end the tense situations with these little bits of sweet humour... I love it! πŸ˜³

You know what, my favorite scene of the story is the one where Daadisa lands up in their room. That was terrific... their reactions Oh God! πŸ€£πŸ€£ And upar se daadisa ka reaction... ye kya dikha diya! πŸ˜²πŸ€£ I already was loving all the lovey dovey moments b/w them... but this new entry took that scene to another level! πŸ˜† I'm going to miss such light scenes once they're back in Agra. There's a certain positivity to Amer that Agra comparatively has less of, in fact lacks.

And after such an enjoyable situation, you're back to torturing my poor AkDha. πŸ˜‘ It was heart-rendering to read all those talks about H&H... πŸ˜­ It won't be easy for the parents in them to get over their lil babies... how can it be? πŸ˜­ Kaash they wouldn't have died... we could have such adorable JJ&HH moments! But there are just so many what ifs in life! πŸ˜”

Chalo at least Fakhr has some emotions left in her for her sisters. Thank God!

Okay - coming to the walk in the garden. Firstly, that was a nice scene and not totally useless too - considering the political talks. I liked how both were engaged in some fruitful talks, instead of the usual regretful or playful ones. β­οΈ And what was that you did with poor Maan Singh! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† BTW, I was almost imagining the irritated Jalal... how many times did he have to say "Shhh!" πŸ˜† Waise I kind of knew it's going to be MS only... enjoyed that little sequence a lot! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Coming to MS' little rescuer - Bharat. He's the Rahim of Amer, and is such an enthusiastic young boy. Thanks to his curiosity, some nice scenes followed. πŸ˜‰

"Humara haat ghayel hay to kya hua? Do or haat hay mera! Kyu hay na, Jodha Begam?" Seeti maar line! πŸ₯³ And that is the beauty of their relationship - they complement each other so well! β­οΈ

AkDha + swords - that's a deadly combination!  When are you planning to give a full-fledged swordfight? Bharat has to learn that also na! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

He was brought here with the assurance of being taught a alluring tactic of archery, and here the coach himself is busy in chitchatting and playing with sword? Now for how long he could bear all these silently?- This is so πŸ€£ Poor Bharat... he has got such a nice coach! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And Jo ki teerandaazi... wow! πŸ˜Ž Double wow for the test of trust... we can trust only Jallu to have come up with something like this. πŸ˜† Awesome scene this entire part was... JJ are double deadly with weapons. So sad we got so less of this combo in JA... But you please keep giving us regular practice sessions. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mali's last confrontation with Fakhr was interesting. And Mali's condition πŸ€£ Poor chap had done the audacity to underestimate Fakhr! πŸ˜Ž

Coming to Suja and party. Sujamal is one really unfortunate guy... such a nice example of how badly can destiny play! And ye kya... Samar Singh and Sharif are friends! πŸ˜² Why does luck favour such cheapos? πŸ˜‘ There's a big khichdi going on in Sharifu's mind too... but I'm leaving it upto you to handle all that. πŸ˜†

Agra ko kisiki zarurat hay jo humare na-maujoodgi me humara kaam kar sake!" - Does that mean we're soon going to see a separate seal for Jodha or something like that? πŸ€”

"Jab ghar me hi ek jaasoos ho, to chupan-chupayi karke kya faida!" - Chalo this prem patra matter also solved between them. πŸ˜† And after being his hands, now she can be his personal reader too! πŸ˜³

And Chinar is Jalal's spy too! So he's one step ahead of Fakhr! πŸ˜Ž But she's no novice too... making Mirza against Jalal was a masterstroke... how is Jalal now going to set everything right? πŸ€”

Reading about Jalal's childhood was again πŸ˜­... As if all those betrayals were not enough, his Badi Ammi's actions would have broken him completely. πŸ₯Ί To know that the one person who meant the world to you is the one behind your sufferings... to suffer such deadly blows from your own family... πŸ˜” I hope you'll make everything fine between Jalal and Mirza! 

And new role for Mahesh Das.. that scene was πŸ˜† And that shaadishuda purushon ke rants... offo πŸ€£ Among all this, a brainy Jo is such a delight! β­οΈ

"Kya hay na ki, yeh biwiyan bohot pyari hoti hay!"  - Awww! πŸ˜³

Coming to the Sukanya - JJ trio. That scene was so cute! πŸ˜³ Until that dreaded matter came up... πŸ˜”... But chalo you ended it on a good note! πŸ‘πŸΌ And yes, I love Sukanya and her bond with her Jijasa and Jijisa! πŸ˜³

Coming to last very serious chapter. The first scene in Amer's court was good. Loved how Jalal supported Jo in giving her opinion. And I also loved how he chose to stay away from the matter and be the listener this time for a change. But, though he didn't show it... it must've hurt somewhere to hear Jodha say those fateful lines about her marriage to him.

And the convo between Raja Bharmal and Jalal was simply brilliant. Jalal's words were so sensible, and his approach was so polite. I loved him here, he gave his advice without overshadowing Bharmal's decisions. Great! πŸ‘

And I also loved how he explained Jodha that a war was inevitable. Very nicely explained, it didn't seem at all that he's proving her wrong... he just put across his opinion with such politeness, yet firmness. Besides, he's such an understanding hubby! Taking Jo to Sujamal was a nice and appropriate gesture, since that might influence Suja too, and even if it does not, the bro-sis would feel nicer at least. That's what smart and calculated is, thinking about all possibilities of an action before-hand. πŸ‘

Now Suja - Jo meeting is going to be one emotional sequence. Let's see how the story shapes up ahead. 

It was great to be back with the story that made me love stories! β€οΈ Love NL and love you more. πŸ€—

PS : I want this story to go on forever.  Dare you think of ending it! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Felicity-

Stuti Di!

At last! At last my wait has come to an end!!😭 My Shagun has appeared in my thread with her mush awaited review!πŸ₯³

Pinch yourself because it is actually the lazy me commenting! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Accha jokes apart, but what have you done!!!  How can you write so magically... just how!!  Tell me you're going to become a CV and write for JA 2... Please! πŸ˜› New Life is just something else di... totally out-of-the-world... at least it takes me far away from the real world! πŸ˜† I love you for this charming story... thank you so so so much! πŸ€—

>>>☺️ I am blushing literally. That's why I crave for your comments. πŸ˜†
>>>Do u know how to apply for the job of cvs of JA 2? I will happily give them the script of New Life without demanding any money... πŸ˜†

Starting from where I left - the attack on Jalal.

All those scenes were so heart-wrenching di... what did you do with my Jallu? πŸ˜‘😭 And my poor Jo... you made her cry so much!! πŸ˜‘ But for once, among all this, at least they let their guard down. πŸ˜³ That unsaid formality between them in the earlier chappys was killer to read. 

>>That cry was important to get Jodha back in her normal self. 😳 You know, when death comes in front, men hardly can wear a mask of formality.  

But among all this emotional turmoil and heart-breaking depression, there was one good thing that we got to see. The Empress Jodha! πŸ˜Ž I simply love your queenly Jodha, she rocks! πŸ‘ She has the majestic aura to her... the royalty that can command people... and the persona to be called Her Highness!

>>>Maine kaha tha na you will get an empress Jodha?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

And that tiny encounter with God... that was so πŸ˜­ especially the HH parts! But I loved how later on she not only believed in God herself, but also let Jalal realize that God is nowhere but inside us. That was such a sensible explanation on the almighty's existence. πŸ‘

Thank you for liking these parts so much. They are the most important portion of this ff.

But it hurt to see Jallu like that. πŸ˜” And what was that horrendous method of removing poison? πŸ˜² Are you sure it really exists... it was so scary to read even! πŸ˜³ And after all this torture... the poor guy was having all sorts of nightmares too. All those sections were so depressing to read, upar se you write so realistically it looks as if it's all happening in front of me! πŸ˜’

These sections were equally tough to write as well, especially giving the touch of reality was very painful. I am not very sure about the particular method of removing poison; somewhere in an article I read about unscientific methods of treatment of pre-british era, and letting the blood out from the body was a popular method among them. And also taking the poisonous blood out will obviously work faster from contaminating the whole body from poison. The other parts were mainly my horrendous imagination. πŸ˜† 

And now a double OMG for the happenings at Kabul! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Okay I knew you would kill one or two for sure, but you emptied the entire fort! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† All descriptions of Kabul look straight from some horror story... maybe you should try writing that genre too! πŸ˜† 

>>>πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I wasn't expecting Mah-chuchak's death at the first place, and not for sure in the manner it happened. In fact all that took place so quickly... and so geniously. One πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for the brilliant political plot. Your Fakhr is a πŸ˜Ž for sure... but her cold-blooded-ness overshadows all her shrewdness for me at least. But then again, no one is as white as milk in politics. πŸ€”

>>>Fakhr-un-Nissa coldblooded viciousness often confuses even me too. I can't understand whether I should be sympathetic to her, or count her in the crowd of evils. I always tried to give her a deep gray shade, but also left a space to awe her. She is one of my most favorite characters that I wrote. πŸ˜ƒ

Now, one big huge πŸ€— for the scene of Jalal's recovery and all JJ interactions after that. Your JJ are too lovable, Stuti di... they're just the way I've always wanted them to be! 

>>>Me too. 😭 

That heartfelt apology from Jalal... oh my! β€οΈ Your Jalal is such a sweet-heart... in fact I doubt he could do the mistake he's asking forgiveness for. But I'm so glad he said all that he wanted to... now no more formal barriers and distances between them... they can finally act normal with each other! πŸ₯³

Was it a celebrating moment for you? β­οΈπŸ˜† 

In the same scene, I also loved how Jo just didn't brush off that matter... but spoke out her feelings too. Because how much she tries to forget, it must've hurt her a lot too. And Jalal knows that, even though she keeps saying that that is a forgotten incident. So I'm glad she opened up too!

Another most crucial part of the story which grabbed special attention from me! I can remember those days again...

"Aapke zubaan kat liya to baato baato me humari tariff kon karega? Main ruth gayi to mujhe manayega kon? Special mention to how you end the tense situations with these little bits of sweet humour... I love it! πŸ˜³ 

>>> That was the signal of everything being normal between them again and both to accept it. 😳

You know what, my favorite scene of the story is the one where Daadisa lands up in their room. That was terrific... their reactions Oh God! πŸ€£πŸ€£ And upar se daadisa ka reaction... ye kya dikha diya! πŸ˜²πŸ€£ I already was loving all the lovey dovey moments b/w them... but this new entry took that scene to another level! πŸ˜† I'm going to miss such light scenes once they're back in Agra. There's a certain positivity to Amer that Agra comparatively has less of, in fact lacks.

>>> 🀣 That was my favorite scene too! πŸ˜† (Just imagine that too happen in the show too 🀣 ) 
Actually Agra is full of negative people; Amer's people are too straight humans. πŸ˜› Suppose the same scene happened in Agra, we would get a Ruqaiya Begam instead of Daadi, and a half an hour session of furniture-tod aviyaan after that. 🀣
 Well, I am quite unsure how many days they will spend in Agra after coming back from Amer, as my plan is to end it. πŸ˜› 😭

And after such an enjoyable situation, you're back to torturing my poor AkDha. πŸ˜‘ It was heart-rendering to read all those talks about H&H... πŸ˜­ It won't be easy for the parents in them to get over their lil babies... how can it be? πŸ˜­ Kaash they wouldn't have died... we could have such adorable JJ&HH moments! But there are just so many what ifs in life! πŸ˜”

That incident is a scar in their life; Not easy to move on... 😭

Chalo at least Fakhr has some emotions left in her for her sisters. Thank God!

You can't be so sure. She protected them as long as they are not the thorn of her path. She will not hesitate for a moment to use them as weapon or kill them if situation wants. Just the way she manipulated Mirza.

Okay - coming to the walk in the garden. Firstly, that was a nice scene and not totally useless too - considering the political talks. I liked how both were engaged in some fruitful talks, instead of the usual regretful or playful ones. β­οΈ And what was that you did with poor Maan Singh! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† BTW, I was almost imagining the irritated Jalal... how many times did he have to say "Shhh!" πŸ˜† Waise I kind of knew it's going to be MS only... enjoyed that little sequence a lot! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

>>πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to MS' little rescuer - Bharat. He's the Rahim of Amer, and is such an enthusiastic young boy. Thanks to his curiosity, some nice scenes followed. πŸ˜‰

>>A substitute of Rahim was highly needed. πŸ˜†

"Humara haat ghayel hay to kya hua? Do or haat hay mera! Kyu hay na, Jodha Begam?" Seeti maar line! πŸ₯³ And that is the beauty of their relationship - they complement each other so well! β­οΈ

>> πŸ˜‰

AkDha + swords - that's a deadly combination!  When are you planning to give a full-fledged swordfight? Bharat has to learn that also na! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

>>>Let me think. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

He was brought here with the assurance of being taught a alluring tactic of archery, and here the coach himself is busy in chitchatting and playing with sword? Now for how long he could bear all these silently?- This is so πŸ€£ Poor Bharat... he has got such a nice coach! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
>>LAZY COACH. πŸ˜†

And Jo ki teerandaazi... wow! πŸ˜Ž Double wow for the test of trust... we can trust only Jallu to have come up with something like this. πŸ˜† Awesome scene this entire part was... JJ are double deadly with weapons. So sad we got so less of this combo in JA... But you please keep giving us regular practice sessions. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yeah they could at least show some more practicing session between them reducing the bhajan scenes if they were not ready to reduce Ruqaiya. πŸ˜† But the action director was too lazy! πŸ˜‘

Mali's last confrontation with Fakhr was interesting. And Mali's condition πŸ€£ Poor chap had done the audacity to underestimate Fakhr! πŸ˜Ž

>>> That's why people say don't underestimate a woman. πŸ˜‰ 

Coming to Suja and party. Sujamal is one really unfortunate guy... such a nice example of how badly can destiny play! And ye kya... Samar Singh and Sharif are friends! πŸ˜² Why does luck favour such cheapos? πŸ˜‘ There's a big khichdi going on in Sharifu's mind too... but I'm leaving it upto you to handle all that. πŸ˜†

Khichidi is in my mind as well. 🀣

Agra ko kisiki zarurat hay jo humare na-maujoodgi me humara kaam kar sake!" - Does that mean we're soon going to see a separate seal for Jodha or something like that? πŸ€”

Ummm... dekhti jao. 😳

"Jab ghar me hi ek jaasoos ho, to chupan-chupayi karke kya faida!" - Chalo this prem patra matter also solved between them. πŸ˜† And after being his hands, now she can be his personal reader too! πŸ˜³ 

She will. 😳

And Chinar is Jalal's spy too! So he's one step ahead of Fakhr! πŸ˜Ž But she's no novice too... making Mirza against Jalal was a masterstroke... how is Jalal now going to set everything right? πŸ€” 

You know what, making Chinar Jalal's spy was not in my plan first. I changed this while writing the particular chapter as I thought Jalal has to be smarter. πŸ˜† 
Historically Mirza was never in good terms with Jalal. In the show they changed their equation very abruptly. Here I tried to give an explanation.

Reading about Jalal's childhood was again πŸ˜­... As if all those betrayals were not enough, his Badi Ammi's actions would have broken him completely. πŸ₯Ί To know that the one person who meant the world to you is the one behind your sufferings... to suffer such deadly blows from your own family... πŸ˜” I hope you'll make everything fine between Jalal and Mirza!  

It's really painful to live such a life like Jalal where his own mother had ditched him this way! Maybe any other man would die in frustration. But as he is an emperor, he has been trained to be used to with these betrayals! All want to get the crown; but the one who wears it, knows how heavy it is...

And new role for Mahesh Das.. that scene was πŸ˜† And that shaadishuda purushon ke rants... offo πŸ€£ Among all this, a brainy Jo is such a delight! β­οΈ

>>πŸ˜ƒ

"Kya hay na ki, yeh biwiyan bohot pyari hoti hay!"  - Awww! πŸ˜³

>> 😳 Chalo at least you noticed this particular line.πŸ˜†

Coming to the Sukanya - JJ trio. That scene was so cute! πŸ˜³ Until that dreaded matter came up... πŸ˜”... But chalo you ended it on a good note! πŸ‘πŸΌ And yes, I love Sukanya and her bond with her Jijasa and Jijisa! πŸ˜³ 

>>A charming Saalisa is always needed in between Pati-Patni. πŸ˜†

Coming to last very serious chapter. The first scene in Amer's court was good. Loved how Jalal supported Jo in giving her opinion. And I also loved how he chose to stay away from the matter and be the listener this time for a change. But, though he didn't show it... it must've hurt somewhere to hear Jodha say those fateful lines about her marriage to him.

Obviously it will hurt. But he was matured enough to understand Jodha's point of view and supported her without keeping any grievance for that reason.   

And the convo between Raja Bharmal and Jalal was simply brilliant. Jalal's words were so sensible, and his approach was so polite. I loved him here, he gave his advice without overshadowing Bharmal's decisions. Great! πŸ‘

I was so so tensed with this chapter! Thank God I passed out. πŸ˜† Thank you so much for the beautiful analysis of the situation in above para dear! πŸ€—

And I also loved how he explained Jodha that a war was inevitable. Very nicely explained, it didn't seem at all that he's proving her wrong... he just put across his opinion with such politeness, yet firmness. Besides, he's such an understanding hubby! Taking Jo to Sujamal was a nice and appropriate gesture, since that might influence Suja too, and even if it does not, the bro-sis would feel nicer at least. That's what smart and calculated is, thinking about all possibilities of an action before-hand. πŸ‘

I understood again after reading this para that why I crave for your comments on my story! I am fortunate to get such a simple yet sensitive reader.😳

Now Suja - Jo meeting is going to be one emotional sequence. Let's see how the story shapes up ahead. 

Yes. 

It was great to be back with the story that made me love stories! β€οΈ Love NL and love you more. πŸ€—

I love you 2 3 4 5...infinity. πŸ˜†

PS : I want this story to go on forever.  Dare you think of ending it! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I know darling. But I have to end it one day, isn't it? 😭

Anyways, don't keep me waiting for so long for the next chapter. πŸ˜†