Fantastic update
Thanks for pm

Thank you
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by savindi.db

update...

Saans to lene do! 🤣

Great Stuti, you updated😳. A certain pace keeps the story alive, too long a gap and people forget the story. Jalal is fit and fine now😆😆. Tandurust ho gaya😆 aur shuru kar di siyasaat😡😆 kya yaar. Fakhr ki chitti ko toh aise yaad kar raha hai jaise kisi premika ki ho😆😆😆. Ya phir shayad Jalal loves being ruler too much and beyond everything else😆 Ye Jodha patni hai ya DaadiMaa😆😆 Jalal toh sipayi hai nah toh phir sab chalta hai😉waise bhi mard ko dard nahi hota😆

Zaher dekar kyu maregi, phasna hai kya, sab acha mauka toh jaane diya Jodha ne😉== that poisonous arrow was most opportune time. Boiled vegs😆😆 yehi sabse acha tareeka hai marne kaa😆😆 silent killer😆

Jalal in naughty mode😉 and action...

News from Kabul and Jalal is all jumpy😆😆 Jodha gets eager and snatches the letter😆😆😆 Jalal teasing Jodha😆😆😆 and Jalal reveals about Fakhr the smart woman😎 Jalal talks about the deal between him and Fakhr. But why is Jalal going back on his word🤢 NOT DONE. I suspected it very bad Jalal- you should be shehenshah of your word. But nope, greedy ruler🤢. I dont like this, aww Fakhr, you deserve to be queen of Kabul😳😎. dont worry, we will force the writer sahiba to make you😆😆😆

What was that, Fakhr called Abul Mali -Kutta Not nice Fakhr

And this Fakhr send Jalal a pictorial representation also, kitna buddhu hai Jalal, isko spoon feeding ki zaroorat padti hai😆😆

Jalal double crossing Fakhr? unfair, I knew this Jalal fellow cannot be trusted. aww poor Fakhr Dont worry, you have intelligence on your side and like Chanakya you can win it too. Jalal can lose like Dhana Nand😆

I didnt like this cheater Jalal who does not keep his word.  Dont mind just my view. 

thanks for pm.

Edited by RamSiyaRam - 7 years ago
Hey Siya di... You can't say Jalal a cheater😡...he is just as smart as Fakhr so he had to keep a spy behind her.😆😉
Aree Jalal is not going back to his words. But Fakhr is playing bigger game to ensure that Mirza will not come in middle.😉
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Hey Siya di... You can't say Jalal a cheater😡...he is just as smart as Fakhr so he had to keep a spy behind her.😆😉
Aree Jalal is not going back to his words. But Fakhr is playing bigger game to ensure that Mirza will not come in middle.😉

But Jalal said na, he wont give Fakhr what she wants😡 though he promised. How is Fakhr wrong, poor girl, ditched everyone for Jalal and here Jalal had put a spy on her only😲😡🤢 Not fair.
Fakhr use your smart brain and defeat Jalal😉😆😆 Writer Sahiba may help you😳

For Writer Sahiba❤️🤗   
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

But Jalal said na, he wont give Fakhr what she wants😡 though he promised. How is Fakhr wrong, poor girl, ditched everyone for Jalal and here Jalal had put a spy on her only😲😡🤢 Not fair.
Fakhr use your smart brain and defeat Jalal😉😆😆 Writer Sahiba may help you😳

For Writer Sahiba❤️🤗   

All are for me! Sacchi?😃

Everything is fair in politics.😉 Jalal will not ditch Fakhr, but also will confirm it that Fakhr will need him always for sake of power or respect or whatever so that she can't raise her head against him.
Now Jalal does not know that Fakhr has already cleared all the thorns of Kabul by her own without his help.😆

Edited by Shinning_Stuti - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

All are for me! Sacchi?😃

Everything is fair in politics.😉 Jalal will not ditch Fakhr, but also will confirm it that Fakhr will need him always for sake of power or respect or whatever so that she can't raise her head against him.
Now Jalal does not know that Fakhr has already cleared all the thorns of Kabul by her own without his help.😆

Yeap all for you and more   

😆😆 Thats what I dont want, subjugation  of Fakhr since she really worked hard to achieve her goal and even ditched all her close relations-everyone. At least her single minded focus and dedication should not go waste. Fakhr is a rare female character who wants to rule and that too on her own.
Jalal can be shehenshah of hindustan😛, fine but Kabul belongs to Fakhr😳😃
She earned it.