Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

I can imagine the scenario if you don't find those after getting in to your room : 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You are very correct! ๐Ÿ˜‰
ANJIJHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome chappy dear...
Wow i love their nok jhok..
Ja clever n mischief is day by day...
Bhatat scnes is cute...
I love all dialogue of ja n jo..
Fakar is really clever...
Thanks for pm..
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

You are very correct! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜Ž
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJIJHA

Awesome chappy dear...
Wow i love their nok jhok..
Ja clever n mischief is day by day...
Bhatat scnes is cute...
I love all dialogue of ja n jo..
Fakar is really clever...
Thanks for pm..

Thank you so much dear. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1357raksha

superb update stuti...

i loved d way jodha jalal r coming together with their love trust nd care...
abul mali got what he did to others... 
update soon...
nd thanks for pm...  

Thank you so much for reading. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Stuti๐Ÿ˜ณ Jalal is energised seeing the swords! the soldier in him got boosted. (waise glucon-D pee leta toh takleef nahi thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, yeh jaan mei jaan dal de peete hi). Jodha the mind reader catches Jalal and tells him dare not think of doing that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jalal actual reply>
Bistar mei lete rahenge toh parivaar badh jayega๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ aur tond bhi๐Ÿคฃ

Game between Jalal and Jodha ( arre kya Jodha u will lose, the writer is biased against u๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†). Obviously Jalal will recover fast, Rakthbeej jo hai๐Ÿคฃ. Jalal is buddu, Jodha was repeatedly telling him to go to their room but he is fuse tubelight, jali hi nahi๐Ÿคฃ. Teer andazi- ahah๐Ÿ˜† ek teer se teen shikhar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, teesra kaun hai?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh kya daura pada Jalal ko?๐Ÿ˜• Is it side affect of loosing blood or drinking blood?

Acha agar teer se board toot jata aur Jalal ko lag jata toh galti kiski hoti, that the wooden board was of poor quality, the maker of the board or that the teer was too sharp๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Or JALAL the idiot himself for choosing such an exercise๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Jalal has never lost a game, kyunki shehenshah ko sab jeetne dete hai and this also means that Jalal cannot ever be baazigar๐Ÿคฃ

=================================================================

Double Attack!! Mughal forces and Mirza Hakim!! 

Poor Abul Mali

What a fix for Abul Mali--- Mughal forces+Mirza Hakim+ Badakshan forces! True they will give a torturous death. Fakhr gives him right advice to run away from a secret passage that she will tell him.  She is right, giving him the path to run way and rest is his fate. No point in trying to fight a losing battle, Abul is sure to lose and die a painful death. Fakhr gave him money too, what more can she do? She did care for Abul, only if Abul gave her the respect she deserved.

Woohoo what a woman!!  

Abul Mali tries to have new hope and rebuild his troop. I didnt get why Fakhr discouraged Abul and called him a dog?๐Ÿ˜ก  

The BIG REVELATION

Fakhr refuses to accompany Abul!! and reveals that the throne is hers!! And she is being great to grant him his life!! Fakhr is unapologetic that he used her and in turn she too used him for power and throne.

Abul realises all the connivings and deceit but its too late. Fakhr is cold and tells him to leave. Even in a dangerous position when Abul is strangling her, she has the presence of mind to tell him that he wont gain anything by killing her. Abul could at least get sweet revenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Her luck the messenger comes right on time! Abul understands the situation and makes wise choice of running away, he can have hope to fight if he lives. 

Just one ques, what happens to Fakhr if Jalal goes back on his words as Mirza is rightful owner of throne?

Very interesting play of events, the combined attack, the revelation and running away of Abul!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Great JOBโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 

Edited by RamSiyaRam - 7 years ago
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Wonderful update Stuti๐Ÿ˜ณ Jalal is energised seeing the swords! the soldier in him got boosted. (waise glucon-D pee leta toh takleef nahi thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, yeh jaan mei jaan dal de peete hi). Jodha the mind reader catches Jalal and tells him dare not think of doing that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jalal actual reply>

Bistar mei lete rahenge toh parivaar badh jayega๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ aur tond bhi๐Ÿคฃ

Game between Jalal and Jodha ( arre kya Jodha u will lose, the writer is biased against u๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†). Obviously Jalal will recover fast, Rakthbeej jo hai๐Ÿคฃ. Jalal is buddu, Jodha was repeatedly telling him to go to their room but he is fuse tubelight, jali hi nahi๐Ÿคฃ. Teer andazi- ahah๐Ÿ˜† ek teer se teen shikhar๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, teesra kaun hai?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh kya daura pada Jalal ko?๐Ÿ˜• Is it side affect of loosing blood or drinking blood?

Acha agar teer se board toot jata aur Jalal ko lag jata toh galti kiski hoti, that the wooden board was of poor quality, the maker of the board or that the teer was too sharp๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Or JALAL the idiot himself for choosing such an exercise๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Jalal has never lost a game, kyunki shehenshah ko sab jeetne dete hai and this also means that Jalal cannot ever be baazigar๐Ÿคฃ

I can say only one thing in reply of this hilarious part- that I will die laughing!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

=================================================================

Double Attack!! Mughal forces and Mirza Hakim!! 

Poor Abul Mali

What a fix for Abul Mali--- Mughal forces+Mirza Hakim+ Badakshan forces! True they will give a torturous death. Fakhr gives him right advice to run away from a secret passage that she will tell him.  She is right, giving him the path to run way and rest is his fate. No point in trying to fight a losing battle, Abul is sure to lose and die a painful death. Fakhr gave him money too, what more can she do? She did care for Abul, only if Abul gave her the respect she deserved.

Woohoo what a woman!!  

Yeah!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Abul Mali tries to have new hope and rebuild his troop. I didnt get why Fakhr discouraged Abul and called him a dog?๐Ÿ˜ก  

Simple...if he rebuild his troops he will attack Kabul first, and Fakhr will be in problem then. ๐Ÿ˜† Fakhr has no benefit in encouraging Abul Mali from now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The BIG REVELATION

WAAH! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fakhr refuses to accompany Abul!! and reveals that the throne is hers!! And she is being great to grant him his life!! Fakhr is unapologetic that he used her and in turn she too used him for power and throne.

This one is so cute! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Abul realises all the connivings and deceit but its too late. Fakhr is cold and tells him to leave. Even in a dangerous position when Abul is strangling her, she has the presence of mind to tell him that he wont gain anything by killing her. Abul could at least get sweet revenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Her luck the messenger comes right on time! Abul understands the situation and makes wise choice of running away, he can have hope to fight if he lives. 

After seeing this emoticon I am feeling bad for Abul Mali!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† 

Just one ques, what happens to Fakhr if Jalal goes back on his words as Mirza is rightful owner of throne?

Good question but will be answered later. All I can say is don't worry, Fakhr has a back-up plan for Mirza too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Very interesting play of events, the combined attack, the revelation and running away of Abul!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Great JOBโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 

Thank you sooo much!๐Ÿค—

Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update
update
update
update
update
update
update
update