Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

October is full free! πŸ₯³

πŸ€—

Aab to tujhe comment karna hi hoga! 🀣
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

OMG...The place is overflowing with so many wonderful reviews. I'm sure Stuti di is all '☺️'! πŸ˜‰

Wait, is it already Chappy 31?!! πŸ˜² I think my last was 21... πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Yeah I am just! β˜ΊοΈ 

But still missing your comments! 😭
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Yeah I am just! β˜ΊοΈ 

A lot of changes have happened in this big interval! πŸ˜‰
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

As the day fades away into dusk, and the canopy of night magically unfurls itself overhead, studded with stars, growing darker with deep intoxication of the night... the firozi turns blue, blues turn deep, and violet gives way to the blackness of night... this chapter 31, proceeds just three same, slithering softly from trills of passion and faith to deeper chasms of lust, faithlessness, betrayal, and hungry Hells of death! So I call it a chapter of... CONTRASTS!!!!

Darts of Love
This is a significant impact of an arrow hitting the bull's eye, the impact amplifies, because the bull's eye is none other than the Lover's Heart, too tempting a target to be missed, to alluring a challenge to give it a miss!!! Well, when a dainty damsel as Jodha draws an arrow home, the poor, damaged Lover's Heart cannot just stand aside and clap away, can He? For it's just so so damaged with his beloved darts, that she keeps letting off every now and then, just another dart, can't really do much harmπŸ˜‰ , isn't it? 

So she shoots, and He loots the chance... the ambience glowing like a golden Dusk... and for the rest of the story, you don't have any prize for guessing πŸ˜†... for there's nothing unique, different or out of place, in this typical Lover's act. But this makes all the difference in the world for these two. For they're no ordinary lovers, no couple in a comfortable world... these are the parents who have lost their children, who have questioned their love, shaking of this very foundation of trust, all synonyms of the word faith eradicated from their dictionary , so even the most common type of flirting, makes all the difference for them, for their resurrected love!!! You've beautifully laid down this scene β­οΈ

Damsel in Darkness 
And ambitious princess, and a love bereaved wife is a deadly combination, give Her the liquor of Victory, and She becomes like an intoxicated elephant, swinging Her head in denial to the world, brazenly stomping off barriers, crushing down challengers, destroying the world around into smithereens, raising her arrogant head high, proclaiming herself to the world!! But then, this princess is no ordinary princess, she's Fakhr-un-nissa, she believes in ruling on, reigning fear, shunning of all love... she sheds off her love as tears, as the only possible person from whom she could DEMAND love and pamper was sworn in as her arch nemesis... and thus she transforms into a Queen of her own choices!!! And such queens History needs not, remembers not and maybe... pardons not!!! Thus the glowing Dusk of previous scenes darkens into an all engulfing Night!

But then she does nothing different, unique, or out of place. Any soul who puts itself into the never ending scramble for power would do same... and who knows, maybe much more! Yet this one war against Her own, makes all the difference in the world, for this lonely lady! For she's not ordinary power thirsty heiress, not a trained diplomat into the ways of the wars... this a girl, who was sold by her mother in the Game of Politics, in the name of wedding, she was traded to a man who held her high, only, only because she's the Queen's daughter, and a ravishing heiress. I am personally of the opinion that, had she received a slightest love, she'd have never morphed into anything like this. Poor thing, love was promised to her and denied... so this act of revenge makes all the difference in the world for her, for her lust!! You've sculpted Her beautifully!!⭐️

As I end, let's enthuse it all with Tagore's magic, so that all blemishes, all flaws in my write up are nullified... a line for both the lovers, and the Fakhr-un-nissa alike, of course, having its own meanings...

Khelaghor bandhte legechhi, amar moner bhitore...

Offf!!!!!!!! I will die!☺️ πŸ˜† 

Thank you Adwi! Coming back soon!
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: durgeshnandini

As the day fades away into dusk, and the canopy of night magically unfurls itself overhead, studded with stars, growing darker with deep intoxication of the night... the firozi turns blue, blues turn deep, and violet gives way to the blackness of night... this chapter 31, proceeds just three same, slithering softly from trills of passion and faith to deeper chasms of lust, faithlessness, betrayal, and hungry Hells of death! So I call it a chapter of... CONTRASTS!!!!

What a beautiful introduction of this fantabulous review! I am honoured!☺️

Darts of Love
This is a significant impact of an arrow hitting the bull's eye, the impact amplifies, because the bull's eye is none other than the Lover's Heart, too tempting a target to be missed, to alluring a challenge to give it a miss!!! Well, when a dainty damsel as Jodha draws an arrow home, the poor, damaged Lover's Heart cannot just stand aside and clap away, can He? For it's just so so damaged with his beloved darts, that she keeps letting off every now and then, just another dart, can't really do much harmπŸ˜‰ , isn't it? 

Oh lovely lines!β­οΈπŸ‘ (I am falling short of words to reply this wonderful eview actually!πŸ˜†)

So she shoots, and He loots the chance... the ambience glowing like a golden Dusk... and for the rest of the story, you don't have any prize for guessing πŸ˜†... for there's nothing unique, different or out of place, in this typical Lover's act. But this makes all the difference in the world for these two. For they're no ordinary lovers, no couple in a comfortable world... these are the parents who have lost their children, who have questioned their love, shaking of this very foundation of trust, all synonyms of the word faith eradicated from their dictionary , so even the most common type of flirting, makes all the difference for them, for their resurrected love!!! You've beautifully laid down this scene β­οΈ

Beautiful analysis of the scene that I have tried to signify!⭐️ I awe you dear!πŸ€— Nothing gives more happiness that your reader reflects the same view that you have tried to express in form of any significant scene!

Damsel in Darkness 
And ambitious princess, and a love bereaved wife is a deadly combination, give Her the liquor of Victory, and She becomes like an intoxicated elephant, swinging Her head in denial to the world, brazenly stomping off barriers, crushing down challengers, destroying the world around into smithereens, raising her arrogant head high, proclaiming herself to the world!! But then, this princess is no ordinary princess, she's Fakhr-un-nissa, she believes in ruling on, reigning fear, shunning of all love... she sheds off her love as tears, as the only possible person from whom she could DEMAND love and pamper was sworn in as her arch nemesis... and thus she transforms into a Queen of her own choices!!! And such queens History needs not, remembers not and maybe... pardons not!!! Thus the glowing Dusk of previous scenes darkens into an all engulfing Night!

πŸ‘ No words could have picture the mentality of Fakhrunnissa better than this! 

But then she does nothing different, unique, or out of place. Any soul who puts itself into the never ending scramble for power would do same... and who knows, maybe much more! Yet this one war against Her own, makes all the difference in the world, for this lonely lady! For she's not ordinary power thirsty heiress, not a trained diplomat into the ways of the wars... this a girl, who was sold by her mother in the Game of Politics, in the name of wedding, she was traded to a man who held her high, only, only because she's the Queen's daughter, and a ravishing heiress. I am personally of the opinion that, had she received a slightest love, she'd have never morphed into anything like this. Poor thing, love was promised to her and denied... so this act of revenge makes all the difference in the world for her, for her lust!! You've sculpted Her beautifully!!⭐️

More than love, I would say a little more respect from those whom she was supposed to love! She did not get what she deserved in her lifetime, and so she became desperate to snatch... She is vicious; she is passionate for power which leads to burn everything; she is the shrewdest and cruelest! But along with this she is lonely... Thank you for writing about her so beautifully dear! Again this will help me to craft her further...😳 

As I end, let's enthuse it all with Tagore's magic, so that all blemishes, all flaws in my write up are nullified... a line for both the lovers, and the Fakhr-un-nissa alike, of course, having its own meanings...

Khelaghor bandhte legechhi, amar moner bhitore...

OShadharon!!

Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stuti di!

Even when you are short of words, you reply to the reviews so very sweetlyπŸ˜†... okay, jokes apart, your reply has left me ELATED... thank you so much for all your kind words πŸ˜³
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update stuti...
i loved d way jodha jalal r coming together with their love trust nd care...
abul mali got what he did to others... 
update soon...
nd thanks for pm...  
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aab to tujhe comment karna hi hoga! 🀣

Haan haan aakhir main bachke jaungi kahaan...laut ke toh yahin aana hai na! πŸ˜³

By the way, don't tell me I would have to do individual comments for each chappy! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Yeah I am just! β˜ΊοΈ 

That's great di, you deserve all these and more! β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

And I'm missing reading and responding both. Among the fabulous reviews that you receive, you still want mine, makes me '😳'!! πŸ˜†

A lot of changes have happened in this big interval! πŸ˜‰

You mean in the story, right? πŸ˜²