NEW LIFE: Thread 2 - Page 61

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

Thank you so much for reading and liking the chappy dear! Oh you hate politics so much 😆 but I like writing it... You know they act as some brainstorm. 😆
yeah...that's y u write political issues in ur story to bring storm in akdha life [:]]
Originally posted by Mavaddat

yeah...that's y u write political issues in ur story to bring storm in akdha life [:]]
🤣
Superb chapter dear
Loved it
Joja part is awesome
Poor maan. ..
Continue soon
Thxc 4r pm
Originally posted by Shinning_Stuti

🤗🤗

Will be waiting for your feedback after you complete. 😃
Omg! I completely fell in love with the first part together with the last one too glamorous, lovey-dovey, typical hubby wife momentscaring wifey and naughty hubby, just wow you know why i love your stories? Because you have penned them persuasively,i don't feel that I'm reading a fiction...it feels soo real
"Love you jodha" is my favourite including this one❤️this is my first comment i gave for your story and take this as your Ganesh Chaturthi gift from me😆am very weak in giving long comments😆anyways, thank you soo much for the pm, and updating too🤗realy loved this update...you made my day 🤗
🤗
🤗
please update asap!!! the precap is teasing us😭
Fantabulous update stuti👏
Ohh god!! Jalal was hell bent on teasing maan singh 😆😆
Poor maan singh 😆😆
Thanku for pm
Continue soon
woo awesome update
jalal was teasing maan Singh
waiting for your next update
update soon
Nice chappy
Precap interesting 😛
Update
Thanku

Thanks a lot for a beautiful Ganesh Chaturthi & Teachers Day gift.
By any chance is psychology one of ur subjects?Only a person with knowledge of human psyche can create a character as complex as Fakr.
Loved the coming together of Jodha & Jalal.Btw who is this special someone u were thinking 'bout while writing dis part.It's so evident ! Chupi chupi bolte paro.Kaukey bolbo na😉.
Bechara Maan Singh😆
Madhuyamini_hmmm😉.If I write anything else aajker diney Ganesh thakur raag korben.So bhalo theko.
Chandrajeet Purnimar khobor ki?
Also loved ur OLEBABA.
   I simply love the development of the story thus far. Enjoying it to the utmost. I remember posting on Facebook -when you started the story- that it was a tad depressing for me. So many chapters devoted to their suffering after the death of the twins and it was torturous seeing them distancing themselves from one another, barely able to stand the sight of each other. And you had mentioned that  they will come out of the trauma holding their hands together and will find another dimension of their life through their love. And you kept your word.❤️

It happened in Chapter 27 - and what a turnaround it was !!!😃 Stupendous reunion after a harrowing experience. Now I look forward to the chapters with a merry heart and a smile glued to my face. Thanks for a beautiful tale told in such a captivating manner.