Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

OMG! Thank you so much for this rain of praise on me. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for giving your time behind my story and loving it.😳 I will be waiting for your further comments. 😳

haha rain ... u deserve to be praised πŸ˜‰ will comment tomorrow a long one of all chapters...thanks for replying on comment...
amitaprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome...just awesome...i have no words to describe ur talent.u have filled my heart with bliss.akdha moment always turned me..so sooo thanks for pm...
Hm1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

Thank you dear. 😳

😊
Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi stuti... how r you dear
well m back with my bakwas comment ... oh you know I have to re- read the chapters so many times, because I love to read this ff ...firstly,I loved the story line of new life... so beautifully you explained the grief of akdha .About politics what to say dear..the way you characterised the characters of conspirators is really qabile tareef.. STUTI BEGUM πŸ˜† ( sorry if you feels bad, just joking bout it )
Sorry dear chapter are 29 n m commenting of all 29 chapter in 1 ...
you wrote so beautifully, beg, mahachuchak, Abdul Mali, haider, n others characters too...their evilness is unpredictable .
oh our akdha had went through a lot since the death of hassan Hussain . But how he didn't touch any other women since these years... BTW somehow he was guilty of his accusation to JODHA, ... no no no how could he accused her, had he forget that she was also the mother of those kids how could she kill them or murdered them... that what ek did in show.. I hate her for this I hate CVS 😑 .
Man wedding and tour to amer. But in amer this closeness with him eating up both, though they love each other but hesitates to be with each other. Such cruel game of fate played with them...
Attack on jalal, jodha's faith back on her god.. finally both find solace in each others arms, the torment, sorrow grief pain they went through, through so many years finally came out in form of tears...
omg the kiss, so tempting n passionate but this dadisa KABAB ME HADDI πŸ˜† now romance started ...waiting for their romance
sorry stuti. I shortly comment on conspirators the reason is that I dont like conspirators in any love story...
please give one sensual n passionate chapter of akdha
love the chemistry of akdha .:-) :-) thanks for pm sorry for late comment really very very sorry
love you to entertain us with your lovely stories
now update soonπŸ˜‰
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mavaddat

hi stuti... how r you dear

I am fine! Now became much fine, after reading this comment. πŸ˜†

well m back with my bakwas comment ... oh you know I have to re- read the chapters so many times, because I love to read this ff ...firstly,I loved the story line of new life... so beautifully you explained the grief of akdha .About politics what to say dear..the way you characterised the characters of conspirators is really qabile tareef.. STUTI BEGUM πŸ˜† ( sorry if you feels bad, just joking bout it ) 

Hey don't dare to say this a bakwaas comment. 😑 Thank you so much dear. 😳

Sorry dear chapter are 29 n m commenting of all 29 chapter in 1 ...
you wrote so beautifully, beg, mahachuchak, Abdul Mali, haider, n others characters too...their evilness is unpredictable . 

Thanks dear. You didn't mention Fakhrunissa? πŸ˜†

oh our akdha had went through a lot since the death of hassan Hussain . But how he didn't touch any other women since these years... BTW somehow he was guilty of his accusation to JODHA, ... no no no how could he accused her, had he forget that she was also the mother of those kids how could she kill them or murdered them... that what ek did in show.. I hate her for this I hate CVS 😑 .

That was one of the most bogus imagination of cvs. 😑 I had actually expected a separation track after kids' death but this blaming! πŸ€¬ 

Man wedding and tour to amer. But in amer this closeness with him eating up both, though they love each other but hesitates to be with each other. Such cruel game of fate played with them...
Attack on jalal, jodha's faith back on her god.. finally both find solace in each others arms, the torment, sorrow grief pain they went through, through so many years finally came out in form of tears... 
omg the kiss, so tempting n passionate but this dadisa KABAB ME HADDI πŸ˜† now romance started ...waiting for their romance

You will get full dose of romance without any intervention.πŸ˜† Wait and watch. πŸ˜‰

sorry stuti. I shortly comment on conspirators the reason is that I dont like conspirators in any love story...

Oh you don't like? πŸ˜† Actually without the conspiracy the story would become monotonous na? πŸ˜›

please give one sensual n passionate chapter of akdha

I will write one definitely...

love the chemistry of akdha .:-) :-) thanks for pm sorry for late comment really very very sorry
love you to entertain us with your lovely stories

No problem dear... Thank you for your comment. 😳
now update soonπŸ˜‰

sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved chappi
so finally maha cuchak dead
and glad to know jodha again started her worshipping
and her lines of explaining about existence of god beautiful
sho123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sho123

loved chappi

thanks for stuti
sho123 thumbnail

thanks for stuti

continue soon
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

loved chappi

Thank you so much Sherry. πŸ˜ƒ
Durgeshnandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Stuti di! 
As I promised I am here with my comment. But read it at your own risk!! Kono guarantee dite parbo naa, tomar ghum peye jete pare πŸ₯±, So shabdhan!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This story has come a long way.. certainly, it will travel longer still... So what I do is that a brief description of the journey of three main axes of the story... the grieving couple, the conspiracy and the authoress!!

The Grieving Couple 
A lot of pain, love and affection... and you have imaged these two lovable soul mates. In sorrow and joy, all pains and turmoil, they sail along together. Sometimes the tide of Time pulls them apart. Sometimes, it's the same tide that unites them. 
         It was a tugging description that you have etched with your words. You do maintain your usual flair but this genre, brings out a slightly different you... and not a single description sounded unnatural, not an emotion out of place. The feeling of guilt and regret sweeping over these star crossed lovers, theses series of events, that leads them to the conclusion that, come what may, they are meant to be together as a soul are very well presented. 
Jodha appears emotionally more strengthened at times, where Jalal breaks to pieces... is it just to convey that when one falls the other becomes the pillar of strength? 

All in all, their emotions, blaming and grievances, and above all, the way they find strength in each other's company to fight this helplessness, was all so realistic. Take a bow!!

The Conspiracy 
Ok, this part was too good I think... and your portrayal of realistic fervour is at its level best. 
Take a bow, again!!

It isn't just the ruthless faces that you have etched, with ruthless sincerity, but the entire plot and ploy, the tactics, the messages, code language , the Amir Khasrau decoding method... By George!! Do I see that as another Lashy di in the making or what?πŸ˜†

Seriously, Stuti di, you've taken me by complete surprise with this hunar of yours. Kudos πŸ‘πŸ‘
Trust me your version of Mahachuchak, Mali, Faisal Beg and the master player of all... Fakhr-un-nissa, were much more convincing than the screeching banshee and hairless Harry of Ekta!! Why even Jallu and Birbal were Chanakya reincarnated at your hands! πŸ˜†

You have all the calibre to become a diplomat, ditch, Computer science πŸ˜‰. It's very difficult to come up with something like this and still sound convincing... but kiss to combat to tears to blood bath, you're comfortable with anything and everything . WowπŸ‘

The Authoress! 
Ab inki kya kehna!!
Whatever she writes, our Shinning_Stuti never fails to shine. 
As I went through the chapters, a novice writer, who's unsure of the reader's reactions, gradually transformed into a sharp, and strong author, who can grip her readers with the story and yet is brazen enough to continue as she plans. 
          Why are you so hard working, dear? Same dialogues in a double version πŸ˜†. Anyways, thanks for the English version though, amar Hindi tomar thekeo beshi sanghatik kina πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

All that said, and all hence done, I hope you bear with this piece of write up. I suppose I have covered all the points...
Update soon.. eagerly waiting 😳 and thanks for the patience you have with me πŸ˜‰