Continue soon
Thxc 4r pm

Thanks a lot dear.😃
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: .AkDhian.

Awesome update,Stuti👏

Tears flowed together..wonderful👍🏼.Loved Jalal's childish tantrums,Jo's parenting attitude.It was funny and cute as well😆 

The next part where Jo-Ja reminisce HH's sleeping and eating habits was touching😭.How do you manage to write these so naturally??

Finally,they cried in each other's arms😊

Kabul's situation has become worse.I was wondering how can Maha Chuchak trust Haider over Faisel..but she isn't a fool.Haider was caught off guard.But Abul Mali made an entry finally.Will Fakhr's name come into the picture?Eager to read further😊

Thanks for the PM😊

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback Bindudi.🤗
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyaJA

Amazing nd emotional update..
joja part is soo nice..
suprb

Thank you dear.😳
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

superb update , Stuti...👏

Thank you🤗

abul mali, as next king of kabul???😡 why increasing Jallu's headache??
Jallu himself has right now slipped in a kid's mode.😉.just a news of that Mali will increase his tensions...poor guy...
Aree Don't worry. Everything will be alright in Kabul and Jalal will get his due rest. Keep faith on me.😆
anyway, waiting for next chappy...update soon
Thanks for reading.😳

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senapatichandri

unress 

it was too nice yaar... bache gawane ke itne dino baad dono ke aansu nikl...ab sab thik ho jayegi think...

Yes! And thank you for reading. 😳

so nicely described...
but kch  request...
1. please chapter end Akdha ko leke karo...resh theke jaay..

I try to end with Akdha most of times to end with a happy feelings, but some times exceptions are good. 😆 And also the chapters starting with them also have some different charm. 😛 (But I will keep your suggestion in mind.)

2. please ei kabul ki sab khatam karo n ek fuul on akdha update do...

You don't like Kabul part!!!🥺😭 
Akdha don't have much to do now other than romance and nok-jhok so completing Kabul story now. 😆 But I promise to give plenty of Akdha scene each of chapters. 😃
3. tune jo socha h open air use jaldi haqiqad me tabdeel karo
Pahele Jalal ko sidhe to hone do. 🤣

jasminegrewal98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, thanks for pm! Jodha and Jalal reminiscing Hassan and Hussain was so sweet and heart breaking at the same time, I loved how you described their feelings and I'm so happy finally they cried together and now I hope Jalal recovers soon and the two love birds recover further from their grief! Wow precap is so interesting cant wait for next update
Rahiramesh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update👏

Finally they poured out all the pain in their hearts together
It was really enjoyable to read all the childish tantrums of Jalal and Jo's motherly attitude. Even the Shehenshah has to obey to his wife's orders😆 Completely loved this scene

Then JoJa as parents who were relishing the limited memories they had of their twins, thats the portion I loved the most, as a reader I could easily connect to the situation. Then their outburst and pain takes forms of tears comforting each other washing all the pain aside..

Kabul's situation has turned upside down. Did Maha Chuchak really trust Haider over Faisel? I m confused as she is not depicted that gullible😕 Then Abul Mali's entry. Precap says he will be the King. Interesting..

Thanks for the PM and I also insist to add more Akdha scenes in the next update😊
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminegrewal98

Wonderful update, thanks for pm! Jodha and Jalal reminiscing Hassan and Hussain was so sweet and heart breaking at the same time, I loved how you described their feelings and I'm so happy finally they cried together and now I hope Jalal recovers soon and the two love birds recover further from their grief! Wow precap is so interesting cant wait for next update

Awww thank you dear.🤗
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update  stuti...
jalal was acting like a kid i dont want to eat , dont want to sleep 
jodha was caring wife...
everything was going on lovely untill kids talk came up finally they let out all the pain they have built in them...
wow 2nd part was superb good twist...
update soon..nd thanks for pm...

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahiramesh

Amazing update👏

Thank you.😳

Finally they poured out all the pain in their hearts together
It was really enjoyable to read all the childish tantrums of Jalal and Jo's motherly attitude. Even the Shehenshah has to obey to his wife's orders😆 Completely loved this scene

Then JoJa as parents who were relishing the limited memories they had of their twins, thats the portion I loved the most, as a reader I could easily connect to the situation. Then their outburst and pain takes forms of tears comforting each other washing all the pain aside..

I am so happy that you liked that part.⭐️Thank you so much.

Kabul's situation has turned upside down. Did Maha Chuchak really trust Haider over Faisel? I m confused as she is not depicted that gullible😕 Then Abul Mali's entry. Precap says he will be the King. Interesting..

No Mah-chuchk did not trust Haidar and investigated the matter on her own. That's why she was enjoying the confidence of Haidar and also the tussle between both.

Thanks for the PM and I also insist to add more Akdha scenes in the next update😊
I will add for sure. 😳