Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Siya di, are you okay? 😲 When did I answer myself? I said that I didn't remember the no. Of the chappy I had to comment for. And I never said Stuti di would know till where I have read, I said she would remember the chapter for which I had last COMMENTED. Reas properly first, and then comment.

As for master, master hongi aap apne ghar mein...🀣

what are u saying? Of course u have, since u can check from your posts, how can Stuti tell she isnt your hippocamus. As for last chap, that you can right away see from the my posts link. 
You first wake up, then think and then writeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Master of Logic and justiceπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
...sorry...double post.Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

what are u saying? Of course u have, since u can check from your posts, how can Stuti tell she isnt your hippocamus. As for last chap, that you can right away see from the my posts link.
You first wake up, then think and then writeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Master of Logic and justiceπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

You have seriously gone mad. Arrey I have so many posts on her thread that it is difficult to locate my comment among them. And it's obvious she can tell, any writer remembers the comments on her story. At least I do.

Oh really, that's the joke of the century...🀣 🀣Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 7 years ago
Stuti diii... finally, finally and finally back to my story...😳😳 Haan okay, I know it's yours... but ek hi baat hai na? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

The best written part of the chapter was Jalal's state of mind and body after the attack. That is commendable! πŸ‘

The first was good too. Only goes on to prove how tactful a player time is! It does what it likes, it can tear you apart in a second... and make you feel the happiest on earth the next moment! Also tells how vulnerable we humans actually are. 

This happens just after falling in love. 

^ Jodhu bhi na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As if people who had fallen in love long ago never think about each other! Moreover, she's saying even after she knows that she herself spends half the day thinking about Jalal. And vice-versa, though she doesn't probably know that yet...πŸ˜†

So sad that Fakhr takes Jalal only as a golden egg laying hen. Though being such distant relatives, they aren't expected to be close.. but still... the fact that they are together only for a purpose makes me wonder whether it's too costly to be an emperor. 

Chalo good to see, at least the elephant was thought of. I mean without it toh it would have been easier to kill Jalal na. Though it didn't help at all, but still, they at least thought of it. 

And this Tunga is a dedicated professional I must say! Since he was here for money, I had thought he would either escape, or get caught.

And what to say about my Jalal, he's a rockstar as always...⭐️⭐️😳 The way he cared for his aawaam even in such a painful condition, his mental strength, and the way he tries to tell Maan Singh about the paigaam - work being the most important for him - I loved every bit. Jalal... you rock! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

For the last time he opened his eyes with all the strength he had inside... Yes, she is coming... she is coming to him! She is coming to give him warmth, to pacify his pain, to get him back in his senses... Jalal concentrated all the energies to see her properly. He could see nothing beyond her... everything surrounded by him was blurred- only her eyes was brightly beaming in front of him. Her eyes were full of shock for this unexpected moment- she has even forgotten to become nervous! Her lips shivered once- did she try to say him something? Jalal could not hear... She was now closer to him... she is to hold his hand... but Jalal is going far from her... her face is slowly getting blurred... she is going to be lost again...lost forever!

Jalal tried to stretch his hand towards her... his hand could not reach to her... Suddenly someone dropped a black screen in front of his eyes!

^ Very touchy lines...😳😳😳

Especially @bold. He fears going away from her again, just like that night.

Aww... how he was trying to reach her, but could not. 

Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 7 years ago
ANJIJHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sry for late rply Dear... Busy with guest...
Awesomw chappy n i just loved it..
Fakh want to that her mother will be rest on bed forever..
Finally ja open his eyes..
Jo expressed her all love..
Ja dont want to let jo go...
Precab i really interesting..pls update ASAP..
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

You have seriously gone mad. Arrey I have so many posts on her thread that it is difficult to locate my comment among them. And it's obvious she can tell, any writer remembers the comments on her story. At least I do.

Oh really, that's the joke of the century...🀣 🀣

Carry on guys! This thread too should be finished soonist.πŸ˜‰ 

🀣 🀣 🀣
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Stuti diii... finally, finally and finally back to my story...😳😳 Haan okay, I know it's yours... but ek hi baat hai na? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yooo! We are soulmates na?πŸ˜‰

The best written part of the chapter was Jalal's state of mind and body after the attack. That is commendable! πŸ‘
Thank you so much dear. 😳

The first was good too. Only goes on to prove how tactful a player time is! It does what it likes, it can tear you apart in a second... and make you feel the happiest on earth the next moment! Also tells how vulnerable we humans actually are. 
Seriously?πŸ˜ƒI was actually thinking to omit that part from the chapter.I had told u too.πŸ˜†

This happens just after falling in love. 

^ Jodhu bhi na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† As if people who had fallen in love long ago never think about each other! Moreover, she's saying even after she knows that she herself spends half the day thinking about Jalal. And vice-versa, though she doesn't probably know that yet...πŸ˜†

Is she mad that she will confess that in front of a hall full of gossiping ladies? We all are afraid of leg-pulling.πŸ˜†
Aree she knows it... None knows Jallu better than her.πŸ˜‰

So sad that Fakhr takes Jalal only as a golden egg laying hen. Though being such distant relatives, they aren't expected to be close.. but still... the fact that they are together only for a purpose makes me wonder whether it's too costly to be an emperor. 

Also Jalal does not take Fakhr more than a weapon of him... And there is no actual bond- Fakhr can ditch Jalal any day, and also Jalal will not hesitate for once to chop of Fakhr's head if situation wants it. The world revolving around the throne of empire is really very dirty!

Chalo good to see, at least the elephant was thought of. I mean without it toh it would have been easier to kill Jalal na. Though it didn't help at all, but still, they at least thought of it. 

Actually it helped a little... If he had been in horse, the arrow would have pierced his heart directly and he would not have survived.

And this Tunga is a dedicated professional I must say! Since he was here for money, I had thought he would either escape, or get caught.

Suicide killer. He will never let him to be caught in any situation. 

[How is the name Tunga?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]

And what to say about my Jalal, he's a rockstar as always...⭐️⭐️😳 The way he cared for his aawaam even in such a painful condition, his mental strength, and the way he tries to tell Maan Singh about the paigaam - work being the most important for him - I loved every bit. Jalal... you rock! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

He is dedicated to his position and his duties⭐️ A real emperor he is!πŸ˜ƒ

For the last time he opened his eyes with all the strength he had inside... Yes, she is coming... she is coming to him! She is coming to give him warmth, to pacify his pain, to get him back in his senses... Jalal concentrated all the energies to see her properly. He could see nothing beyond her... everything surrounded by him was blurred- only her eyes was brightly beaming in front of him. Her eyes were full of shock for this unexpected moment- she has even forgotten to become nervous! Her lips shivered once- did she try to say him something? Jalal could not hear... She was now closer to him... she is to hold his hand... but Jalal is going far from her... her face is slowly getting blurred... she is going to be lost again...lost forever!

Jalal tried to stretch his hand towards her... his hand could not reach to her... Suddenly someone dropped a black screen in front of his eyes!

^ Very touchy lines...😳😳😳

Especially @bold. He fears going away from her again, just like that night.

Thanks dear. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ BTW about which night are you talking about?πŸ˜›

Aww... how he was trying to reach her, but could not. 

😳

Time to dance!

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJIJHA

Sry for late rply Dear... Busy with guest...
Awesomw chappy n i just loved it..
Fakh want to that her mother will be rest on bed forever..
Finally ja open his eyes..
Jo expressed her all love..
Ja dont want to let jo go...
Precab i really interesting..pls update ASAP..

It's okay dear.😳😳😳 Glad to know you have liked the chappy.πŸ˜ƒ
Fazlon thumbnail
superb   
at last Jalal conscious ready
Jodha's strength is back