good
update asap

Thank you for commenting.😳
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Another wonderful update, Stuti⭐️⭐️🥳

🥳🥳Fakhr Un Nissa🥳🥳⭐️⭐️  is back!

Hakim killed by Fakhr! smartie😎 Faisal you are not sherlock so take a walk😆😆 shaq ki sui haidar par, phas gaya bechara. Agla no iska hai kya😆😆 Abul Mali ko bhi?😲 arre nahi aisa hua toh Fakhr phas jayegi😡 Faisal ko hi bali chada do😆😆😆 Faisal is worried for Mahachuhak, iska koi secret chakkar hai kya😉😆😆 Abul Mali ka popat ho gaya, uska plan flop😆😆😆 Instead of worrying about the situation Faisal is thinking about how can they attack, bewakoof baad mei sochna pehle ladayi kar. Faisal is useless fellow, thinking about traitor😆😆 Abul is more smart. Fakhr gave them good lashing👍🏼

😆😆 I dont know but the like Hume ana hi para , reminded me of the song "aana hi pada sajna zaalim hai dil ki lagi, bin tere sanam mar mitenge hum"😆😆😆 The only thing I didnt like is Fakhr involved in killing her mother😭 Mahachuchak (MC) voice is still strong, 😆 and she should know that Jalal ko sirf Fakhr hara sakti hai😆😆 Abul is hopeful but does not know his own wife is ditching him Waise MC is right, Fakhr is also killing her😆😆 Yeh kabul wale sab khooni kyu hai?🤔 acha K for Kabul and K for Khoon🤣🤣

Yeah I guessed correctly🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

SMARTIE ME😎

Fakhr plan must succeed. 👍🏼

Jalal gaining consciousness and calls for Jodha😳 and she is so caring😛 and expressed her pain😳😳 Jalal feels nice, uhmm.😡 Phir itna dukhi kyu kiya tha😡 Now he does not want her to go, aww😳😳 Jodha assures him and their warm moments😳

So precap is Jalal returning to his normal self and confessing Update soon and till then enjoy and chill😳😳

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Another wonderful update, Stuti⭐️⭐️🥳

Thank you.😳😳

🥳🥳Fakhr Un Nissa  is back!

She was always there.😆

Hakim killed by Fakhr! smartie😎 Faisal you are not sherlock so take a walk😆😆 shaq ki sui haidar par, phas gaya bechara. Agla no iska hai kya😆😆 Abul Mali ko bhi?😲 arre nahi aisa hua toh Fakhr phas jayegi😡 Faisal ko hi bali chada do😆😆😆 Faisal is worried for Mahachuhak, iska koi secret chakkar hai kya😉😆😆 Abul Mali ka popat ho gaya, uska plan flop😆😆😆 Instead of worrying about the situation Faisal is thinking about how can they attack, bewakoof baad mei sochna pehle ladayi kar. Faisal is useless fellow, thinking about traitor😆😆 Abul is more smart. Fakhr gave them good lashing👍🏼

Aage aage dekho hota hay kya. Sabki bali chadegi!😆

😆😆 I dont know but the like Hume ana hi para , reminded me of the song "aana hi pada sajna zaalim hai dil ki lagi, bin tere sanam mar mitenge hum"😆😆😆

Who is singing for whom? 🤣

The only thing I didnt like is Fakhr involved in killing her mother😭 Mahachuchak (MC) voice is still strong, 😆 and she should know that Jalal ko sirf Fakhr hara sakti hai😆😆 Abul is hopeful but does not know his own wife is ditching him Waise MC is right, Fakhr is also killing her😆😆 Yeh kabul wale sab khooni kyu hai?🤔 acha K for Kabul and K for Khoon🤣🤣

🤣 🤣

Fakhr does not want to kill her mother fully. She just want her to be bed-ridden forever... Though she will not be very sad if she dies.😕

Yeah I guessed correctly🥳

SMARTIE ME😎

What had you predicted? Tell me... tell me...😆

Fakhr plan must succeed. 👍🏼

It will...

Jalal gaining consciousness and calls for Jodha😳 and she is so caring😛 and expressed her pain😳😳 Jalal feels nice, uhmm.😡 Phir itna dukhi kyu kiya tha😡 Now he does not want her to go, aww😳😳 Jodha assures him and their warm moments😳 

Arre Jalal se galti ho gaya. Forgive him now at least.😭 He also has suffered.

So precap is Jalal returning to his normal self and confessing Update soon and till then enjoy and chill😳😳

Thank you so much for commenting

1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear. ...
Maha chuchak is getting more weak nd everything is happening as jalal thoughts. ...
Its so nice to knw jalal is awake nd is back to his life mentally nd physical as love of his life is with him nd taking care of him...
Jodha was so happy to knw jalal is back...
Update soon. ..
Nd thanks for pm. ...
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1357raksha

Awesome update dear. ...

Maha chuchak is getting more weak nd everything is happening as jalal thoughts. ...
Its so nice to knw jalal is awake nd is back to his life mentally nd physical as love of his life is with him nd taking care of him...
Jodha was so happy to knw jalal is back...
Update soon. ..
Nd thanks for pm. ...

thanks for reading and commenting dear. 😳