Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Oh dear I was just having fun. There is no competition and every comment from the heart is important for the writer.

You told the most important line!!
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti

You told the most important line!!

Which one?😉 the one that I was having fun😉🤣
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh dear I was just having fun. There is no competition and every comment from the heart is important for the writer.

Very well said! 👏

That is why before posting every update I ask my readers to please do comment. 😆😆
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Which one?😉 the one that I was having fun😉🤣

🤣🤣

Waise having fun is also very important. 😉😆
divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread stuti..
its soo amazing..oh god jalal lyf is in danger..
cont soon..
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaJA

Congo for new thread stuti..
its soo amazing..oh god jalal lyf is in danger..
cont soon..

Thank you so much Divya.😳😳
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another brilliant chapter with Fakhr and the assasin. I liked these two the most.

Poor Maan Singh did not get to romance😉  his wife. what is actual😉 business u mentioned? Women are gossiping😆 but where are the men? drinking &😉

Jodha and sukanya convo was ok.

The attacker escapes from Jalal and his troops?😲😲😲. The fellow is smart😎! Jalal, Bhagwan Das, Mahesh Das and others discussing about the search was well described. The connection with his kids was good but I felt that would imbibe regret in him for blaming his wife but well men will be men😆😆 Mahesh Das elephant ride idea was good.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Fakhr is back  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳🥳

I liked the whole convo and how cleverly she deals with Abul. The way she tries to extract info from him and finally succeeds, woohooo , she talks through his dream, his failings, his drawbacks and concern for him!!👏👏 Abul says sharif aur uska buddha baap😆😆. Abul strategy is good actually. He is so much better than Sharif🤪. Acha why does Fakhr not like Abul?🤔.
Wish Fakhr becomes Mallika e Kabul at least⭐️ Abul was good too👏 At least he is trying to do things to achieve something. Fakhr does not need Jalal for her goal, she is intelligent enough to do it on her own😎

Next the assassin enters🥳 very nicely described. The idea of taking a woman's get up to quick thinking and adapting his plan to the current situation, superb⭐️👏 The dipping of arrow in poison to ensure max damage from the shoot, wow, brilliant job⭐️👍🏼 Running off from his messy attire and climbing the roof and from there shooting off the arrow, 😎. When he realises there is no escape he kills himself😭 Why? He could have run away😃😛

Anyway it was very interesting and thrilling read.😳 Keep writing😛

Edited by RamSiyaRam - 8 years ago
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail
Thanks dear.
Shinning_Stuti thumbnail

Another brilliant chapter with Fakhr and the assasin. I liked these two the most.
I was quite sure about that.😆

Poor Maan Singh did not get to romance😉  his wife. what is actual😉 business u mentioned? Women are gossiping😆 but where are the men? drinking &😉
About actual business- 😉 soch lo jo sochna hay!😆 
Men are sleeping like old buffaloes after drinking.🤣

Jodha and sukanya convo was ok.
Was planning to delete the whole part but then thought not to do it.😛

The attacker escapes from Jalal and his troops?😲😲😲. The fellow is smart😎! Jalal, Bhagwan Das, Mahesh Das and others discussing about the search was well described. The connection with his kids was good but I felt that would imbibe regret in him for blaming his wife but well men will be men😆😆 Mahesh Das elephant ride idea was good.
Or kitna regreat karega!🤣 Ek bar aankho se Ganga-Yamuna baha chuka hay na!😆😆

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Fakhr is back  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳🥳

I liked the whole convo and how cleverly she deals with Abul. The way she tries to extract info from him and finally succeeds, woohooo , she talks through his dream, his failings, his drawbacks and concern for him!!👏👏 Abul says sharif aur uska buddha baap😆😆. Abul strategy is good actually. He is so much better than Sharif🤪. Acha why does Fakhr not like Abul?🤔.
Yes he is much better and cleverer than Sharif and loves his wife too.😆😆 
Fakhr has got bored with Abul.😆😆😆 And so now want to boss the Kabul!
Well, in short, maybe Abul Mali demands to love Fakhr, but he never tried to explore her qualities, has always thought her as a material of entertainment and the stairs of get the dreams. This constant disrespect has made her desperate to get the actual power.⭐️   
Wish Fakhr becomes Mallika e Kabul at least⭐️ Abul was good too👏 At least he is trying to do things to achieve something. Fakhr does not need Jalal for her goal, she is int😭elligent enough to do it on her own😎
Jalal is the pawn of Fakhr.😎

Next the assassin enters🥳 very nicely described. The idea of taking a woman's get up to quick thinking and adapting his plan to the current situation, superb⭐️👏 The dipping of arrow in poison to ensure max damage from the shoot, wow, brilliant job⭐️👍🏼 Running off from his messy attire and climbing the roof and from there shooting off the arrow, 😎. When he realises there is no escape he kills himself😭 Why? He could have run away😃😛
I enjoyed to write this part very much.😃 Was imagining all the sequences being enacted in the TV scene.😭
He could have run away, but it would raise the hopes that he will be caught someday.😆 So decided to 'tamaam' his 'kaam'.😆
Anyway it was very interesting and thrilling read.😳 Keep writing😛
Thank you. 😳 beware:The next chapters will be full on howling and crying.🤣

1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread. ...
superb update. ...
Jodha was missing jalal. ...
Jalal was angry he couldn't catch that person. ...
oh god mali is killing jalal...
Oh no jalal is attacked. ...
Hope he get will soon...
Update soon. ...
Nd thanks for pm. ...