India-Forums

Inconsequential Monday (Page 2)

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
For me Rishi's attitude is the saving grace for the drama series. I would not be watching the series otherwise to see a sad Tanu all the time (just to mention I simply adore Kratika). Rishi brings freshness to the scenes he is in.

If he is in full mood, we can make sure never to get bored in any episode. The two Rishi and Tanu make the scenes absolutely relishing.

Now that we know Pavan is not so sanskari, or decent, we would love Rishi all the more. Ssharad is doing a fabulous job portraying Rishi's character.

So overall it wasn't a bad episode. I enjoyed every moment of it today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

For me Rishi's attitude is the saving grace for the drama series. I would not be watching the series otherwise to see a sad Tanu all the time (just to mention I simply adore Kratika). Rishi brings freshness to the scenes he is in.

If he is in full mood, we can make sure never to get bored in any episode. The two Rishi and Tanu make the scenes absolutely relishing.

Now that we know Pavan is not so sanskari, or decent, we would love Rishi all the more. Ssharad is doing a fabulous job portraying Rishi's character.

Rishi's attitude is dependent on Tanu. I do not see any single  actor as the saving grace.  To me all - crew and cast are doing a great job.

I do not see Tanu as a morose character - I just know life is difficult for her.  If she were chirpy that would be inappropriate.  In my opinion both the lead characters are well etched by the CVs and the actors are playing their part well.

Edited by anonee - 18 April 2016 at 4:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samia9898KratikaSengarKSsaaniakh

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Rishi's attitude is dependent on Tanu. I do not see any single  actor as the saving grace.  To me all - crew and cast are doing a great job.

I do not see Tanu as a morose character - I just know life is difficult for her.  If she were chirpy that would be inappropriate.  In my opinion both the lead characters are well etched by the CVs and the actors are playing their part well.
Again I am never talking about actors when I talk about a series. Actors obviously are doing great job be it any series not just this one. They do what the directors tell them to do. Same goes for the entire cast and crew without whom nothing would had been possible.

Characters is what we talk about and discuss.
Adding both the leads obviously as you said and I totally agree are great actors which I have said time n again.
What I like is variety in a character as the time goes by. This is what we have seen in Rishi. He has changed from a Casanova to a boy who is ready to die for a single girl. A mere sight of Tanu makes his heart pound n makes him do things he never though he could do ever for anyone.

The two together makes us all go wow...Embarrassed

In short I am totally enjoying the show right now. Hope Tanu confesses soon.Smile

KratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Again I am never talking about actors when I talk about a series. Actors obviously are doing great job be it any series not just this one. They do what the directors tell them to do. Same goes for the entire cast and crew without whom nothing would had been possible.

Characters is what we talk about and discuss.
Adding both the leads obviously as you said and I totally agree are great actors which I have said time n again.
What I like is variety in a character as the time goes by. This is what we have seen in Rishi. He has changed from a Casanova to a boy who is ready to die for a single girl. A mere sight of Tanu makes his heart pound n makes him do things he never though he could do ever for anyone.

The two together makes us all go wow...Embarrassed

In short I am totally enjoying the show right now. Hope Tanu confesses soon.Smile

Thank you for clarifying - I understand what you intend to say better now Smile

KratikaSengarKS

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Yeh not much in terms of progress (story) but balanced in form of entertainment..Big smile

saaniakhKratikaSengarKSanonee

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
 it was a balanced episode..Thank god we got our Old Rishi back..ws missing him badly...thanx to cvs..uff i just cant stand for that guy pavan..when this pavan track gonna end..? damnn dying to see TanShi reunite its been ages nowLOLDisapprove Loved TanShi glass scene goshh ..their eyes speak volumesEmbarrassed overall oky typs .. balanced epi with too much dragging..

Edited by .Shamyalicious. - 18 April 2016 at 11:13pm

saaniakhKratikaSengarKSanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitra_11

Yeh not much in terms of progress (story) but balanced in form of entertainment..Big smile

Thank you for your insightful comment Smile

Yes - the episode was entertaining LOL

KratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shamyalicious.

it was a balanced episode..Thank god we got our Old Rishi back..ws missing him badly...thanx to cvs..uff i just cant stand for that guy pavan..when this pavan track gonna end..? damnn dying to see TanShi reunite its been ages nowLOLDisapprove Loved TanShi glass scene goshh ..their eyes speak volumesEmbarrassed overall oky typs .. balanced epi with too much dragging..

Rishi is Rishi all along - as the casanova, the overzealous romantic, or the broken heart lover.

Pawan is needed to move the story forward and bring these shades of Rishi out.  One highlight of Friday's episode was that Rishi finally realized that he was wrong in going ahead with his engagement with Neha.  Pawan is helping Rishi reflect and become more insightful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

Go to top