India-Forums

Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

VikrantKalyani | Humnava

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
awesome vikrant and kalyani scene in the recording room. like i said before vikrant is kalyani's mentor her guardian angel he will be with her till she becomes successful and can handle herself in this industry all by herself. he is a path to her success and finding herself. there is no doubt about how kalyani feels for vikrant this was strongly shown today during the song. she opened her eyes and couldn't see vikrant so she was looking around for him till she turned back to see him standing behind her such an sweet sceneDay Dreamingand vikrant also didn't turned his face away this time he locked his eyes with her's and another one was when she got complemented but she had to know what vikrant thought and till he give her a positive node she was restless. the shyness and that smile she give after vikrant approval it was wow moment or shall i say kodak moment.Heart

p.s. seems like vikrant might say he likes her or something but i liked how he also says let's go if you keep looking at me like that you will fall in love. kalyani sister also teased her about vikrant how she didn't wanted to let him go and she tried to brush that way lol. can they not end vikrant track things are getting just better now.Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLunamunnihyderabadGul.S_Efpeeyara-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index